Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By tirascarr

Powers or No powers? Why?

Younger, Older?

Vengeful, emo sob story or Happy go lucky person?

I'm asking so that I can get a feel for this place, I'm still really nervous to post Kiro's bio in case I get flamed for being a "Power Having Scrub" <---- (This has been said) or something of the like, please feel free to contribute your opinion.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what's a power having scrub?

tirascarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By tirascarr

@_cerberus_: And that's a good question. My assumption is that it's a person who's RPC has powers and...Uses them.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

@_cerberus_: And that's a good question. My assumption is that it's a person who's RPC has powers and...Uses them.

Majority of us have powers and use them :P

tirascarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: Well, this case was a couple of years ago. The RPC in question had mental powers, and simply tossed barrels and other debris at his quarry. The actual person behind the RPC got angry and told me to "Go **** yourself, power-having scrub." Of course, I rebutted by making fun of him for being a poor mans Batman.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: Well, this case was a couple of years ago. The RPC in question had mental powers, and simply tossed barrels and other debris at his quarry. The actual person behind the RPC got angry and told me to "Go **** yourself, power-having scrub." Of course, I rebutted by making fun of him for being a poor mans Batman.

oh it's okay over here to have super power especially from what I hear of yours.

tirascarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: Hahaha...Well this character will be a little different, for once the powers he has won't be telekinetic, and...That's all I'll say because...Posting limit reached :D

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By _Cerberus_

@_cerberus_: Hahaha...Well this character will be a little different, for once the powers he has won't be telekinetic, and...That's all I'll say because...Posting limit reached :D

aww the suspense, oh well welcome to the rpg ;)

XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

1. Powers. Simply because in rl I don't have them and writing on here gives me the opportunity to give way to all the crazy ideas I have whenever I ask myself: "What would I do if I had super powers?" That said I usually tend towards the lower part of the power scale because I enjoy the challenge. It's easy completing tasks with omnipotence, with a small, set and limited set of powers you have to get creative.
  2. Younger. Usually under 30.
  3. Differs. I have characters in nearly every part of the spectrum but most tend to be strong personalities in one way or the other.
Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By Legacy_

More new people eh? I like this.....