• 63 results
Kalinda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Kalinda

@Impero: She led him through the castle to a spiral staircase leading to the top of the Astronomy Tower from which a view of the entire Academy ground's and beyond was visible. "Really?" she said, arching an eyebrow in skepticism. "I've experienced a lot of interesting things in my years, and have found myself quite jaded to most. But I'll let you give it a try," she said with a playful smirk.

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Ishin

@_Enchantress_: "This is quite the impressive accomplishment, Ms. Huntington", he complimented, referring to the prestigious Phoenix Academy as they stand together, a flawless view of the academy's illustrious grounds presented before them. With a calm smirk he continues, "I'm sure you have heard of this Metahuman Registration Act. It does not interest me, what those people do, so long as my people are not bothered. I fancy myself a relatively merciful man, I wouldn't want to snuff anyone's soul because of some ineffective registration act", he paused, turning to calmly meet her icy blue eyes, "I wish to keep us both excluded from this nonsense".

Kalinda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Kalinda

@Impero: The two stood side by side gazing out at the glorious view of Roman landscape. At his mention of the Registration Act a carefully sculpted eyebrow raised as she met his mysterious golden eyes. "It would seem we share the same position in this foolish Registration Act. While both of our people would appear relatively protected from it, I understand wanting to take every precaution necessary," she explained coolly, pleased by the opportunity to further associate with metahuman allies. "I will assure you my resources will aid your people if need be, so long as you extend the same service to mine," she offered before adding. "Who knows, this could be the beginning of an alliance between the Academy and Keijijo people."

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Ishin

@_Enchantress_: Indeed, a mutual alliance over the prominent Registration Act would be undeniably beneficial. "My people, they aren't as.. confrontational as I'd like them to be. But of course, they wouldn't hesitate to fight back. My intent is to start war with those behind the registration, I honestly don't believe I have to, at least not yet", he shrugged nonchalantly. "We'll do whatever we can to help the Academy as well. If your people ever need a safe haven in Japan, please my dear, don't hesitate to contact me", he smiled briefly. "But with your reputation, I doubt most would possess the testicular fortitude to confront you", he noted with a calm chuckle.

Kalinda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Kalinda

@Impero: "That is understandable. The world is in a state of unprecedented corruption and chaos. For more ancient people such as ours, it is only natural to retract deeper into what they are comfortable in," she said before turning her entire body to face Impero, the sun casting an orange light over the tower and the rest of the grounds. "There is much about the Academy as well as the rest of the arcane realm that is unknown to the public," her gaze moved ever so slightly to the forest that grew beside the Academy, the movement unnoticeable to the untrained eye. "We are a very secluded people and grow further secluded as the outside wars rage on. I am of a dying breed of sorcerers who still choose to travel outside the safety of out capitals. I wish to see this changed. I hope you will prove to be a trustworthy ally in these restless times." It was an uncommon demeanor for the usually mischievous Enchantress, however she knew Impero was facing the same difficulties as a leader of uncertain and frightened subjects.

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Ishin

@_Enchantress_: Arriving with ambitious intent, the enigmatic Ishin seeks out the powerful headmistress. Her undoubted knowledge of the arcane arts and things supernatural would perhaps benefit him in his current quest for his mysterious desires.

_Lucifer_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By _Lucifer_

From the shadows the Light Bearer watches the Enchantress intently. Knowing she would notice him eventually Lucifer waited patient, but excited to speak with the head mistress. "She will remember me someday..." Thought Lucifer as his lips pursed growing impatient.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By ThePuzzler

@_Lucifer_: "'Ello Lucy.." Ivan said as he strode into the room with a cigarette in his mouth and a cocky smirk on his face. The prince of darkness knew the Que's well, let alone most of hell. The family that thwarted thousands of plans through the course of their history.

_Lucifer_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By _Lucifer_

"Ah Mr. Que" said Lucifer as his attention was taken. "I don't believe I've had the pleasure personally. As you most definitely know I haven't ruled Hell in a long time. But who hasn't heard of your family." said the prince to the mystery that is The Puzzler.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By ThePuzzler

@_Lucifer_: "Well here I am, and there you are..What is a bloke like you doing at a school? Looking for a bit of youthful action?" Ivan jested while taking a seat at one of the benches, right under the "no smoking" sign.

_Lucifer_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By _Lucifer_

"Before your time son." announced Lucifer from the darkness of a nearby tree. Then for the first time in uncountable years a tear left the prince's eye and rolled down his golden cheek. Surprised Lucifer wiped away the salty liquid and looked over to the sitting jester. "Would you like to know Puzzler? It seems fit to make you the first to hear these words."

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By ThePuzzler

@_Lucifer_: "Im all ears, mate" Ivan played off his conversation with the former prince of hell like any other day, hell, this was any other day in his life.

_Lucifer_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By _Lucifer_

"When I was younger, against christian belief I had a love for all humans and their culture. I would travel among them under the name of Dante. I would soak up the music, the food, the sex. It was amazing to say the least in fact I still miss those days. I served as knights and soldiers, kings, and bards I was in love with life on earth. I became so... human that when my duties as Satan emerged I was solemn to fufill them. Then I met a woman. I loved her with every fiber in my being and I... I still do." Now tears were flowing down the prince of darkness' face as he explained to this man his secrets. "But there came a time where a being threatened my presence on Earth and my only true loved one. I was forced to either watch her die, or leave her. So I erased her memory of me and left this land and hell. Where to I cannot say. So I am not here due to some strange pedophiliac mind set I am here because I wish to return to those beautiful times on this planet... to my beloved." again wiping his drenched face Lucifer continued to stare out at the campus.