Patterns and tests

Mr_Warthen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Mr_Warthen

Enrico stood before the Omega-Matter Board that he had made. It was hidden in a special closet. Conveniently he managed to design the suit to conform to the board when he was not in it and they touched, that allowed him to successfully hide them both very easily. It also meant that anyone finding it would only find the board and might not actually know what it is. He touched it with his fingers and it immediately reacted as he thought the proper code words. The suit formed over his hands, arms, shoulder, torso, until his whole body was covered in the special suit.

What patterns to most superheroes follow? They hid their identity, most often, they have a certain range of area they show up in. Some, like tele-porters and flyers, may go all across the world. However even so they tend to keep in a range of things they are aware of, limiting their activity to places nearer to where they live. Flyers are usually forced to show up in their home area before heading to a threat. But I can do better, I can break that pattern and further confuse any about my identity. I can use internet scanning to find where dangers might occur across the world.

He put a foot on the board and it immediately gripped on.

But for now, let's test her out shall we.

He put on her other foot and they shot through the ground. Phasing beneath the dirt and stone then shooting off through the underground of Japan, passing through water, then into asia, he continued shooting underground watching Algor's estimates of his location. He moved faster leaning down against the board. Calculating, estimating, almost there, just another second or two. Than he shot upwards his right hand fingers touching the board left hand behind him as he shot out of the ground like through a thick cloud. Up above Poland he shot towards space smiling

He emerged out of Earths atmosphere and flew around her .

No Caption Provided

I finally made it. Space. Algor, activate full visual spectrum options.

Immediately he had a full 360º view of various forms of sensory arrays.

Fantastic.

He took a few minutes just to absorb it all. Then flew over earth, watching it all from space with fascination. Trying to memorize everything for future estimations. He looked at it all.

Well world. I guess I have to save lives now. Oy, that means I may have to talk to people. I suppose Algor can help with that a little. Maybe I'll make this guy act differently than the real me. Use a lot of Algor to form his personality. Yeah that will work. But for now, let's ride.

He shot off around space, heading around and over the moon, phasing through said moon. He realized the moon might actually be a good place to put up a base, less people to bother you. Even if there already were some people there they probably wouldn't mess with him unless he showed himself too much. There, it was decided, he would give off the idea he was a Moon Dweller. An alien who superhuman traits from the moon who had decided to protect the Earth. Not lie about it, but refuse to give out all the information. It was all going swell, for now.