Official Knightfall family tree and heritage thread.

• 180 results
Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Family History

Surmised notes of the works of @quintus_knightfall and @maximus_newcastle see the latters extended history Blog here

The name Knightfall first rose to prominence in documented history in 1236. A Baron Knightfall of Rome is noted to have been a instrumental alongside his counter part Varius of Newcastle in installing a strained but stable union between the Templers and Hospitallers in the city of Jerusalem. The forward thinking nature of these men saving many christian lives and a regained focus on the quest for the hold grail.

History following this event is later conflicting with reports of the united forces of Newcastle and Knightfall soldiers either finding and relocating the holiest of relics, to the fractious relationship finally giving way short of glory. Though rumors of documents of a more revealing nature that illuminate this period can be found for those willing to look.

All that is truly known is that at some point after 1307 the name Knightfall all but vanished from records as the family where sent to hunt down their former allies the Newcastle's back where their alliance first began in the holy land. The success of the of the Templer culling both escalating the names standing within the catholic church and also brought it to prominence as a target for revenge from the hidden remaining members of the Newcastle and Slay families of their former allies.

This new found level of church sponsored murder and undercover warfare leading the family to break away from the control of the church under the banner of the Order of Sancta Camisa some time after the Templer purge. An organisation made of former hospitaller allies and every generation of the family of that time period. Free of the churches influence the order became an unmatched force who combined aspects of western and eastern combat methods to create an unparalleled combat training system. A codex of methods was written combining these various skills and techniques passing from Knightfall father to son throughout the orders history and beyond.

The time as part of the order to the last half a century has only one reference and that's the codex itself. History between these two points in mainly hearsay as the codex and its mysteries are not open to all and thus its secrets may not be freely distributed. Rumours connected to the name has continued to this day including links to the Spanish revolution , various dealings in world wars and political regimes but no concrete evidence that maybe brought to light here. Recent history covering the last half a century is far more open and below is the official family bloodline according to the families records themselves.

The Knightfall Clan
The Knightfall Clan

The most recent generations of Knightfall's all stem from the pairing of Carolyn Sands and Julian Knightfall. Carolyn had three children her first born Therese ( who little is known about) their first son Vincent ( who positively nothing is known about) and their second son Jayden. From here the families internal issues make the rest of the tree and the lineage of the name slightly more difficult to plot. Thereze's life after her birth is almost completely untraceable due to her fractured relationship with her brothers. Though there are reports of her marriage to a man named Virgil ( no last name known) and the birth a son called Jothee (@jothee_knightfall).

Vincent's side of the family is near impossible to gather. The little that was brought to light comes from Vincent's only know Child Ashley Knightfall (@ashley_knightfall). Her parent's names ( Vincent and Rebbeca) her age and her nationality being all that is known of this particular branch of the family tree.

Jayden's side of the family is also not without fractured relationships and complexity.The suave Knightfall is known as a womanizer and has fathered several children with a handful of women despite being married to Grace (@grace_knightfall). His legitimate children from with his marriage include Quintus ( @quintus_knightfall), Ellie (@ellie_knightfall), Asami (@asami) and Kincaid (@kincaid_knightfall).

Though due to his promiscuous nature he also nurtured a second family in Spain producing a further two sons with a local women name Luana. Their Sons Andres( @andres_knightfall) the eldest and Cassius (@cassuis_slay_knightfall) the youngest also know as the missing Knightfall due to his abduction till manhood. Whilst in Spain he also found time to have another illicit affair with Sabella Liafador of the famed Liafador family. Allegedly a union attempting to bring the two families together. Their daughter Naomi Monroe, however, has gone untraced for some time.

Jayden's Playboy/caviler attitude does not end here however as he also has fathered at least two other children to his knowledge. A union with a lady simply labeled as Bastet (later found to be Bastet Newcastle) producing yet another son named Maximus (@maximus_newcastle) who kept his mothers surname.

Continuing his globe-trotting adulterous ways Jayden estranged another woman. Paperwork suggests her name to be Victoria, the only paperwork available to suggest this union a birth certificate naming Jayden as the father of an Arthur Knightfall. As with many of estranged children, the name is just about all the information that the family has as Jayden has been less than forthcoming with his past indiscretions. Arthur condition is currently unknown. Based on the little information available we do know he fathered a son David (@david_knightfall) with his Partner Diana Knightfall who's status is also unknown. This small section of the family remains independent to the rest at the current date.

The final "or apparently final" child of Jayden "to date" is named Faatina Knightfall ( @faatina_knightfall ) again little is known about other than her mother's name was Ginger Johannesburg and she like many of Jayden's lost children have been extremely hard to gather information on.

The next generation

The current generation of Knightfalls have produced few children with Andres and Quintus both being Fathers but the remaining children of Jayden yet to produce any other heirs. Andres and his love Mercy Sheridan have a daughter Catriona Knightfall, she is all but unknown to most of the family and the world at large. Quintus's has had several "daughters" though due to a ripple in the fabric of space and time his "mambas" where vanquished into the ether. @isadora_knightfall (daughter of @ziccarra and Quintus), was also killed. Her son Mark Antony Quintus's first grandchild ( fathered by an unknown man Charlesmagne Lebeau) is known to the family. Like his mother before him, he is somewhat distant from his Knightfall side of the family after Quintus tried to murder him. Rumours are currently circulating of another son for the man formerly known as Quintus. @sabriel_knightfall is pretty much an enigma to his family his mother's name and status likewise.

Sophia Knightall/Steele is Quintus's last living child. Her mother is the infamous Psychiatrist and white queen of the dark hellfire club Alexandra Steele. Unlike her cousin Catriona her heritage isn't as well guarded a secret with her uncle Cassius having been informed directly of her.

The Offshotting branch

At some point presumably in the late 80's early 90's at the peak of Jayden's powers somehow some of DNA was secured and used to create a clone this clone then sired a further generation of Knightfalls. This unique branch of the tree is outlined here as it's still not entirely explained to the main bulk of the family as relations to this branch were unstable. SEE APENDIX 1

The third wave

With the continued expansion of the family line and new family members springing up out of the woodwork whole new branches of the family tree have recently sprung into life (or been reclaimed), finding themselves among their namesakes once again. The emergence of Jax Knightfall @_ebonyzephyr_a young man with mixed genetics and ties to not only the Knightfall family but the infamous warrior bloodlines of the Norse Asgardians bringing back a formerly lost branch. Not surprisingly another misadventure of the now infamous womanizer and Knightfall patriarch Jayden along with women known as Venus producing this newest addition to the family. Little is known of Jax's history other than this and he has been less than forward with detailing it for the sake of this document.

Alternative timeline and Universe Incursions

With the inevitable advancement of science and continued evolution of the human race, it was a certainty that eventually a tipping point or event would occur. In order to change certain events, a man holding the family name returned to his past to help reset the troubles of the future. Now in order to prevent any further manipulation of the timeline this section will be brief. The child of a Richard and Selina Knightfall will produce a child who will break the bonds of speed and time itself to return to our present. As his family is currently generations away it seems presumptuous to add them to the codex. But their details are listed in appendices for future reference.

Knightfall's having not just messed with the concept of time and space have also somehow meddled with the fabric of the multiverse. Two such individuals are the displaced Reality M counterparts of @quintus_knightfall and his sister @ashley_knightfall. Their arrival causing further appendices in order to distinguish between them and our own universe versions.

Though this is all that is currently known about the family, the mysteries contained within the hidden years (detailed within the codex) and the absolute truth of all of the families various possible ties and illegitimate children has yet to be brought to light.

What secrets does it hold?
What secrets does it hold?

For further additions to OP, linking accounts etc please contact me

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Neato.

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You make it your life's work to make me want to make a Knightfall, don't you?

Kane_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And I shall end them. One at a time. (Awesome)

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: @mattersuit: @kane_liafador: @strigidae_23:

Thanks guys, most just me summing stuff up in the hope to clarify confusio around who is related to to who and add alittle info on past. I will hopefully add other canon depending on what other Knightfalls write or i think i should link. So hopefully it will get updates semi regularly

Avatar image for emilie_aensland
Emilie_Aensland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Emilie_Aensland
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

Cool.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ownagepants

@cassuis_slay_knightfall: At first i was disappointed that David was not on this but now that i think about it this makes him the unknown knightfall which is awesome . and great work on the family tree this clears up a lot of confusion i had.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#10 Feral Nova  Moderator

:(

no love for Ashley?

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

And I shall end them. One at a time. (Awesome)

You're going to have to wait for DKD to end them first.

d^_^b

Emilie_Aensland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isnt DkD a so-called hero?

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

this is eeepic, will def be using jothee more once i get outta the damn post limit

Eternelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amazing

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Clara Mass

Something like this would definitely be in Clarice's library *Applauds

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

Nice work. That guy had a loooooad of kids lmfao

Avatar image for jothee_knightfall
Jothee_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

keep rereading this and picturing one hell of a family reunion lol

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Has anybody ACTUALLY attempted to eradicate the ENTIRE Knightfall clan?....cuz I mean...Imagine that lol

Emilie_Aensland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Has anybody ACTUALLY attempted to eradicate the ENTIRE Knightfall clan?....cuz I mean...Imagine that lol

Is that an invitation to help you try it?

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Lady_Grimm

@jabari_vaillancourt said:

@lady_grimm said:

It wasn't but now that you mention it...

To whom it may concern,

An attack may/may not be being planned and/or launched against each and every member of the Knightfall clan.

Please R.S.V.P so ammo, healing spells, spillage of blood, loss of lives, collateral damage may be equally shared

Cordially,

Mike Rook, (Lady_Grimm)

Emilie_Aensland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lady_grimm said:

It wasn't but now that you mention it...

To whom it may concern,

An attack may/may not be being planned and/or launched against each and every member of the Knightfall clan.

Please R.S.V.P so ammo, healing spells, spillage of blood, loss of lives, collateral damage may be equally shared

Cordially,

Mike Rook, (Lady_Grimm)

I like the Knightfalls...So no..

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_jack0ftrades_: You wouldn't be their only friend...Nor I their only enemy....

@jabari_vaillancourt: Hm. Maybe this can come to reality. It was just a random blurb initially...but now...

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By _Higgins_

@lady_grimm: You want the impossible, the Knightfalls are masters of cheating death.

Emilie_Aensland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lady_grimm: Some of the funnest rps are birthed that way.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

Some of the funnest characters are birthed in casual conversation, for me anyways. lol

Emilie_Aensland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram said:

Some of the funnest characters are birthed in casual conversation, for me anyways. lol

Thats true too.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: @eternelle: @darkchild:

@ownagepants: Establish some canon, sort out how your related and i will add you son.

@feral_nova: You never sent me the information Nova. I asked for all the Knightfall's to fill stuff in and i didn't get it. But as i said in OP you tell me who your parents are and how your related exactly ( you said you wasn't 100% sure last we spoke about it) i will add you no problem.

@lady_grimm: You would be suprised we have a few friends we could call on. Cass has at least two good friends who aren't Knightfalls.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Feral Nova  Moderator

@cassuis_slay_knightfall: yes I did :(

I gave you ashleys dad's name and that he was the cousin of Jayden which made Ashley the second cousin of Q and Ellie.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: i'am pretty sure i replied with who was your mother and got nothing. I will check the PM in case i missed it.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Feral Nova  Moderator
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: Just scanned PM you said what you posted above i replied "i need names" Because you went for the cousin angle i need Your characters Parents as right now Jayden only has one sister who is the start of Jothee's side of the family. Do you just want me to put Ashley Knightfall daughter of knightfall and unknown women.?

EDITED!!!

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Feral Nova  Moderator

@feral_nova: Just scanned PM you said what you posted above i replied "i need names" Because you went for the cousin angle i need Your characters Parents and Grandparents as right now Jayden only has one sister who is the start of Jothee's side of the family. So from you i need "Mothers namme, Grandmother and grandfathers name"

WTF grandparents!? O_o

Nope, forget it LOL she's dead anyways :P Wont be using her any time soon.

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since when do I want to kill the Knightfalls? lol

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: I edited that " please forgive me brain hasnt quite woke up yet, tea isnt kicking in" I only really need you to decide if you want a named mother or me to just say daughter of an unknown female.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Feral Nova  Moderator
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: Will sort it out in 2 mins then. Will make you a first cousin to most Knightfalls.

And since when has death stopped a Knightfall.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ashley and David Knightfall added

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassuis_slay_knightfall: you know something funny? i dont think i have ever RP'ed with any Knightfall before like seriously according to the Knightfalls none of my characters have been born yet.

Emilie_Aensland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: Your rp'd with three of them in the Mexico invasion arc.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: Your rp'd with three of them in the Mexico invasion arc.

I almost forgot about that, yeah that was with Oliver. he's dead now :( (kind of an impulsive move on my part but still!)

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(Small update)

Information covering the Mambas would be helpful please.

Also that makes 14 Knightfalls.... SO FAR

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

<3

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By _Atomikill_

Quick question, I already asked one of you, but forgot, are the Knightfalls publicly known for their... abilities? Like, would an average teenager know of them?

Zain_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Zain_

@_atomikill_: They are very well know for powers. But I don't think people now specifics. But they are know for having powers.

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By _Atomikill_

@zain_: Great. Building a character who kinda is a Knightfall wannabe...

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

@zain_: Great. Building a character who kinda is a Knightfall wannabe...

Now that is interesting.