Avatar image for midnightist
#151 Posted by Midnightist (10801 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Gambler BLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE It is the end of times man the raptures going to happen I don't think I get to go to heaven though so said

Avatar image for jean_luc_lebeau
#152 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (82985 posts) - - Show Bio
Midnightist said:
"Is Gambler BLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE It is the end of times man the raptures going to happen I don't think I get to go to heaven though so said"
No idea what your talkin bout son :P
Avatar image for darkchild
#153 Posted by Darkchild (42363 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone got any looks for DC. a More human look, ugly if u must find a pic  but DC as a human none the less.

Ill check back later

Avatar image for nighthunter
#154 Posted by Nighthunter (29569 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Nighthunter said:
"lol new lookand what's the big deal of the blue color? So gambler changed color, it's just another thursday ;P"
I dont know why its a big deal. You'd think people would be use to it by now.


Chaos Agent
Chaos Agent
"
ain't that thomas elliot?
Avatar image for asymmetrical
#155 Posted by Asymmetrical (23749 posts) - - Show Bio
Midnightist said:
"Is Gambler BLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE It is the end of times man the raptures going to happen I don't think I get to go to heaven though so said"
Gambler's been every color of the rainbow about fifty times on here...its not cool anymore...he just wishes it was
Avatar image for jean_luc_lebeau
#156 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (82985 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah thats him


748454-batman_611__03_.jpg


Avatar image for midnightist
#157 Posted by Midnightist (10801 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"Midnightist said:
"Is Gambler BLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE It is the end of times man the raptures going to happen I don't think I get to go to heaven though so said"
Gambler's been every color of the rainbow about fifty times on here...its not cool anymore...he just wishes it was"
I was never here when he was blue so its shocking to me at least


Darkchild
Darkchild


79075-73425-seth.jpg


79070-145454-seth.jpg


79072-190831-seth.jpg


Avatar image for nighthunter
#158 Posted by Nighthunter (29569 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Yeah thats him


748454-batman_611__03_.jpg
"
thanks, but I was looking for a new guy with a mask, kinda having an idea of mystery and power surrounding him if you know what I mean?
Avatar image for asymmetrical
#159 Posted by Asymmetrical (23749 posts) - - Show Bio
Darkchild said:
"Anyone got any looks for DC. a More human look, ugly if u must find a pic  but DC as a human none the less.Ill check back later"
I've got the perfect look!

p.s. the character's like Wanda/Alvin from Sandman...its actually a guy :P


748457-photo2.jpg


Avatar image for asymmetrical
#160 Posted by Asymmetrical (23749 posts) - - Show Bio
Midnightist said:
"aztek the lost said:
"Midnightist said:
"Is Gambler BLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE It is the end of times man the raptures going to happen I don't think I get to go to heaven though so said"
Gambler's been every color of the rainbow about fifty times on here...its not cool anymore...he just wishes it was"
I was never here when he was blue so its shocking to me at least
I'm sure you have been, you just didn't notice cause no one cares :P

but if you want to see true and blue Gambler of the past...*points*

he's the guy who made the thread...
Avatar image for midnightist
#161 Posted by Midnightist (10801 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter
Nighthunter


602527-hellspawn_comic_cover_009_cl.jpg


602526-hellspawn_comic_cover_007_cl.jpg

Avatar image for midnightist
#162 Posted by Midnightist (10801 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"Midnightist said:
"aztek the lost said:
"Midnightist said:
"Is Gambler BLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE It is the end of times man the raptures going to happen I don't think I get to go to heaven though so said"
Gambler's been every color of the rainbow about fifty times on here...its not cool anymore...he just wishes it was"
I was never here when he was blue so its shocking to me at least
I'm sure you have been, you just didn't notice cause no one cares :P

but if you want to see true and blue Gambler of the past...*points*he's the guy who made the thread..."
Ok maybe thats possible
Avatar image for jean_luc_lebeau
#163 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (82985 posts) - - Show Bio

You should see the first hero team I made ;P


Avatar image for asymmetrical
#164 Posted by Asymmetrical (23749 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"You should see the first hero team I made ;P"
if your referring to NAO...than it doesn't count...if your referring to a team that fell through, than show us :D
Avatar image for no_name_
#165 Posted by No_Name_ (16193 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"Midnightist said:
"aztek the lost said:
"Midnightist said:
"Is Gambler BLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE It is the end of times man the raptures going to happen I don't think I get to go to heaven though so said"
Gambler's been every color of the rainbow about fifty times on here...its not cool anymore...he just wishes it was"
I was never here when he was blue so its shocking to me at least
I'm sure you have been, you just didn't notice cause no one cares :P

speak for yourself AZ lol
Avatar image for asymmetrical
#166 Posted by Asymmetrical (23749 posts) - - Show Bio
Babs said:
"speak for yourself AZ lol"
your saying you care? I take it you had a "talk" with him and that's why he's red again?
Avatar image for midnightist
#167 Posted by Midnightist (10801 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"Gambler said:
"You should see the first hero team I made ;P"
if your referring to NAO...than it doesn't count...if your referring to a team that fell through, than show us :D"
Wow yall make me feel like a baby here with these teams I never heard of
Avatar image for asymmetrical
#168 Posted by Asymmetrical (23749 posts) - - Show Bio
Midnightist said:
"aztek the lost said:
"Gambler said:
"You should see the first hero team I made ;P"
if your referring to NAO...than it doesn't count...if your referring to a team that fell through, than show us :D"
Wow yall make me feel like a baby here with these teams I never heard of
"
New Age Outlawz...foes of the Vine Villians...basically they were the original teams on the Vine...blood, destruction, massive mayhem...its where RPGing got its start...looking back at their posts you'd think they were all half-witted morons but they made the Vine what it is so they deserve some credit...and thankfully most of them learned how to write proper posts as well...
Avatar image for jean_luc_lebeau
#169 Edited by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (82985 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO Aztek your always trying to start something. I would have thought Methos putting you in your place would have taught you a lesson ;P

Avatar image for midnightist
#170 Posted by Midnightist (10801 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"Midnightist said:
"aztek the lost said:
"Gambler said:
"You should see the first hero team I made ;P"
if your referring to NAO...than it doesn't count...if your referring to a team that fell through, than show us :D"
Wow yall make me feel like a baby here with these teams I never heard of
"
New Age Outlawz...foes of the Vine Villians...basically they were the original teams on the Vine...blood, destruction, massive mayhem...its where RPGing got its start...looking back at their posts you'd think they were all half-witted morons but they made the Vine what it is so they deserve some credit...and thankfully most of them learned how to write proper posts as well..."
I saw some old posts honestly I was like why isn't it this easy any more lol
Avatar image for jean_luc_lebeau
#171 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (82985 posts) - - Show Bio
Midnightist said:
I saw some old posts honestly I was like why isn't it this easy any more lol"
The pace of rpgs back then was insane. You could finish an rpg in one day easy :P
Avatar image for asymmetrical
#172 Posted by Asymmetrical (23749 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"LMAO Aztek your always trying to start something. I would have thought Methos putting you in your place would have taught you a lesson ;P"
you know I won't ever stop, I've tried to start something more times than you've made teams!!

and since the general public missed that, I don't let it bother me...or wait which time of Methos putting in my place are we referring to? the most recent one?
Avatar image for asymmetrical
#173 Posted by Asymmetrical (23749 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Midnightist said:
I saw some old posts honestly I was like why isn't it this easy any more lol"
The pace of rpgs back then was insane. You could finish an rpg in one day easy :P"
too bad you'd always say you were "out" and the RPG would be abandoned five minutes (40 posts) in...
Avatar image for jean_luc_lebeau
#174 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (82985 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"Gambler said:
"LMAO Aztek your always trying to start something. I would have thought Methos putting you in your place would have taught you a lesson ;P"
you know I won't ever stop, I've tried to start something more times than you've made teams!!
That's sad. As a moderator you should probably work on that. Disagreements happen but to purposely go looking for trouble is childish.
Avatar image for asymmetrical
#175 Posted by Asymmetrical (23749 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"aztek the lost said:
"Gambler said:
"LMAO Aztek your always trying to start something. I would have thought Methos putting you in your place would have taught you a lesson ;P"
you know I won't ever stop, I've tried to start something more times than you've made teams!!
That's sad. As a moderator you should probably work on that. Disagreements happen but to purposely go looking for trouble is childish."
-_________-

pfft, getting a talk from "Mr. Maturity"

yeah...like I'm going to listen to your advice
Avatar image for jean_luc_lebeau
#176 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (82985 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh. Its up to you but we both know I'm not the first to mention this to you so.....whatever :)

Avatar image for asymmetrical
#177 Posted by Asymmetrical (23749 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Meh. Its up to you but we both know I'm not the first to mention this to you so.....whatever :)"
actually I'm pretty sure you were...like a year ago...but whatever...if you can't handle my maturity level now that I'm a moderator I'll go bother someone else...
Avatar image for shinji
#178 Posted by Shinji (222 posts) - - Show Bio
MOD FIGHT!!! MOD FIGHT!!! MOD FIGHT!!!

Sorry, I felt like instigating >,<

;P lolzz

Avatar image for darkchild
#179 Posted by Darkchild (42363 posts) - - Show Bio
Darkchild said:
"Anyone got any looks for DC. a More human look, ugly if u must find a pic  but DC as a human none the less.Ill check back later"
Someone less hick looking please  (looks at Mid)
Avatar image for darkchild
#180 Posted by Darkchild (42363 posts) - - Show Bio

Come nothing? alright ill stick with Jackie

Avatar image for asymmetrical
#181 Posted by Asymmetrical (23749 posts) - - Show Bio
Darkchild said:
"Come nothing? alright ill stick with Jackie"
hey, I gave an option...I thought it was pretty good
Avatar image for darkchild
#182 Posted by Darkchild (42363 posts) - - Show Bio

oh yeah i forgot about that thank you

Smacks the sh!t out of Aztek then shoots him

Avatar image for asymmetrical
#183 Posted by Asymmetrical (23749 posts) - - Show Bio
Darkchild said:
"oh yeah i forgot about that thank you

Smacks the sh!t out of Aztek then shoots him"
hey! you have something against transsexuals or something? it fit your requirements didn't it?
Avatar image for darkchild
#184 Posted by Darkchild (42363 posts) - - Show Bio

......i hate u

Avatar image for asymmetrical
#185 Posted by Asymmetrical (23749 posts) - - Show Bio
Darkchild said:
"......i hate u"
hey...have you read Young Liars?! its a pretty awesome comic, my new craze
Avatar image for warlock360
#186 Posted by warlock360 (28181 posts) - - Show Bio

my thread has been raped with verbal diarrhea....

Avatar image for asymmetrical
#187 Posted by Asymmetrical (23749 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"my thread has been raped with verbal diarrhea...."
you mean written diarrhea right?
Avatar image for princess_melody
#188 Posted by Princess Melody (183 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm. Looking for a female character with long, straight black hair and bangs, preferably Asian looking... ?

Avatar image for thedrifter
#189 Posted by TheDrifter (24811 posts) - - Show Bio
Princess Melody said:
"Hmmm. Looking for a female character with long, straight black hair and bangs, preferably Asian looking... ?"


Snow from Fables or Pyslocke?
Avatar image for blood_lust
#190 Posted by Blood Lust (347 posts) - - Show Bio

i  need a look 2

Avatar image for asymmetrical
#191 Posted by Asymmetrical (23749 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Princess Melody said:
"Hmmm. Looking for a female character with long, straight black hair and bangs, preferably Asian looking... ?"
Snow from Fables or Pyslocke?"
Snow doesn't look Asian
Avatar image for asymmetrical
#192 Posted by Asymmetrical (23749 posts) - - Show Bio
Princess Melody said:
"Hmmm. Looking for a female character with long, straight black hair and bangs, preferably Asian looking... ?"
personally I would go stealing pics from a certain someone's gallery...but she'd kill me if she found out I was responsible =/
Avatar image for thedrifter
#193 Posted by TheDrifter (24811 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"Princess Melody said:
"Hmmm. Looking for a female character with long, straight black hair and bangs, preferably Asian looking... ?"
personally I would go stealing pics from a certain someone's gallery...but she'd kill me if she found out I was responsible =/"
Babs?

Blood Lust said:
"i  need a look 2"


123144-4373-chastity.jpg


Chastity


Avatar image for asymmetrical
#194 Posted by Asymmetrical (23749 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"aztek the lost said:
"Princess Melody said:
"Hmmm. Looking for a female character with long, straight black hair and bangs, preferably Asian looking... ?"
personally I would go stealing pics from a certain someone's gallery...but she'd kill me if she found out I was responsible =/"
Babs?"
no, not at all
Avatar image for thedrifter
#195 Posted by TheDrifter (24811 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Princess Melody said:
"Hmmm. Looking for a female character with long, straight black hair and bangs, preferably Asian looking... ?"
Snow from Fables or Pyslocke?"
Snow doesn't look Asian"
At times she does. That could just be artist mistake though
Avatar image for blood_lust
#196 Posted by Blood Lust (347 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"aztek the lost said:
"Princess Melody said:
"Hmmm. Looking for a female character with long, straight black hair and bangs, preferably Asian looking... ?"
personally I would go stealing pics from a certain someone's gallery...but she'd kill me if she found out I was responsible =/"
Babs?

Blood Lust said:
"i  need a look 2"


123144-4373-chastity.jpg


Chastity
"
hmmm can you find another so i can compare
Avatar image for thedrifter
#197 Posted by TheDrifter (24811 posts) - - Show Bio

253218-106919-chastity.jpg


355972-98802-chastity.jpg


355973-149096-chastity.jpg


363842-54233-chastity.jpg


618406-photo27.jpg


660601-chastity6546.jpg


Chastity

Avatar image for princess_melody
#198 Posted by Princess Melody (183 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"personally I would go stealing pics from a certain someone's gallery...but she'd kill me if she found out I was responsible =/"
Hmm, I think I'll avoid that. I wouldn't like it if it was done to me, so...

TheDrifter said:
"Snow from Fables or Pyslocke?"
Ooh, not bad. Psylocke has so many pics I should be able to find a couple I like of her without her katana. Thanks Drift. ^^

BTW - here's a pic that would fit with what I have in mind:
134097-153231-surge.jpg

Avatar image for asymmetrical
#199 Posted by Asymmetrical (23749 posts) - - Show Bio
Blood Lust said:
"TheDrifter said:
"aztek the lost said:
"Princess Melody said:
"Hmmm. Looking for a female character with long, straight black hair and bangs, preferably Asian looking... ?"
personally I would go stealing pics from a certain someone's gallery...but she'd kill me if she found out I was responsible =/"
Babs?

Blood Lust said:
"i  need a look 2"


123144-4373-chastity.jpg


Chastity
"
hmmm can you find another so i can compare"
this vampire's personality fits your name more...but I don't know if that's important to you


97631-69459-purgatori.jpg


97630-25260-purgatori.gif


355067-94514-purgatori.jpg


Avatar image for blood_lust
#200 Posted by Blood Lust (347 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm il take both