Maieria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Maieria
No Caption Provided

Kresaya (Kres-eye-ah) grabbed the dead body of an Andromedan man and shoved him out of the chair he occupied. He was slouched over his control console, his head nearly cut from his neck. Blood soaked everything but she ignored it. A few He`Drasi behind her shifted a little in discomfort but kept a look out regardless. The technology in the room was already starting to fail from their presence so Kresaya worked quickly, her lithe fingers darted over the command console even as its light flickered and as the bunker itself went dark, the light system was always the first system to fail.

Satisfied she slipped into the previously occupied chair, assumed a composed position and stared into the still functioning holographic recording device. The commands she had entered sent a message out across the channels the outpost was already set to broadcast to. "Hello Andromedans. I am Kresaya, a He'Drasi...the people you have stomped on to make your home here." She narrowed her eyes. "This is our world, it was given to you like a gift but it is OUR home, not yours. Our Elders were given time to consider a solution but they have failed, so now I am in charge. You have driven off much of the food we rely upon because your big, fat city is placed smack in the middle of their seasonal grazing grounds. Your arrival on this planet has shifted a delicate ecosystem that my people have relied upon for generations."

She shifted and pulled the body she'd moved earlier into view of the camera. "This man didn't want to listen to me, I hope you don't make the same mistake." She shoved the body aside without concern and leaned in close to the camera. "Today I am only sending you a message, so that you know we are here. You have despoiled our planet, upset a system we rely upon to survive and left us with dwindling supplies. Your herding of our animals will cease, you're assault on the predators that keep this system in balance will cease and so too will your expansion into more and more territory."

The Mistress of Genocide smiled pleasantly. "You will do this because now you will begin to listen. Mars is our world, it has always been our world and it will be our world when your corpses are nothing but fossilized bones buried beneath the soil. If I see one more outpost, if I see one more herd brought into fences for your own feasts, I will take the next step." She stood up and the camera finally failed. She hit the button to send her message out across all of the channels the outpost was connected to.

Kresaya walked out of the building and looked out into the outpost where her warriors had gathered the outpost's small population. She considered the frightened faces of the civilians, most of them just bold enough to come to the 'outlands' to scout for resources and having found some, establish an outpost to channel them back to the city.

"Kill them." She said without further consideration and began her journey back into the sands of mars. Her warriors paused and then followed her orders, decapitating every last man, woman and child in the outpost. When it was done and the screams had stopped two He'Drasi, one the woman from the vault and another one of the men stood quietly as the rest gathered the resources the outpost had already managed to collect and put the buildings to the torch.

"She's a monster." The man said, a glance towards her fading figure.

"We needed a weapon to fight them with. You have to fight monsters with monsters, everyone knows this." She said.

"She had us kill children...I don't know if I can ever forget the screams." He muttered quietly.

The woman shook her head. "It's us or them, with her, it's a chance that it's not us." She turned and began to walk out as well, headed to catch up with the weapon she had released from prison.

The man stood quietly and pulled his hood over his head. "A beast ridden is still a beast at heart." He quoted a saying of the Elders. "Some beasts are never broken." He added and made his way out of the outpost with the others.

Kresaya had a smile on her face, it felt good to feel the winds of Mars against her skin once more, to be able to think and act, to do anything at all really. A woman caught up with her and she glanced over to her. The one that had released her. "Yes?" She asked simply, since it appeared she had a question.

"Why the children?" She asked quietly.

"If you leave a child to mourn its progenitors, you have only created an enemy. The whole tribe must be put to the sword, lest one survive and become your undoing." Kresaya said.

The woman considered this and nodded slightly. "Then, it's not out of joy, but necessity?"

"I only have two joys." Kresaya said. "To crush my enemies and to hear the lamentations of their men. This is the way of things, the strong crush the weak."

"What if they are stronger?" She questioned.

Kresaya smiled. "Then your man will cry over your broken body before he is either taken by their women for pleasure stock or cut asunder and cast into the pit with your remains. We are strong, you merely need to remember it. These Andromedans have already lost one planet, why should they be allowed to keep ours? We will win, or we will deserve what comes to us, these are the two options available. Which would you prefer?"

The hooded woman sighed and nodded. "You are wise. The Elders only spoke of negotiations, but all we can do in negotiations is lose more. We have to fight."

"Negotiate from a point of victory, never negotiate when you are on your heels." Kresaya said.

Xiandra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@maieria:

I'm impressed. I'll be watching.

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points