Nocturnal Crisis

Avatar image for the_genesis_archer
The Genesis Archer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

A true hero stands strong amongst all of his hardships, despite the hazards of engaging in fierce bouts against adversaries that are the potential threat to your well being. Devoting your life to people who are in need of a crutch is one of the best feelings you could ever experience in your life, just knowing that you benefit someone else life deeply motivates you to do more positives deeds for the world. There are some who have no integrity, no remorse to philosophy to the boundaries of retribution. Most think, because their hurt, they must inflict the pain amongst the source, but that is not always the answer.The avenged sevenfold exist, there cruel actions will be countered. Enter life with a notion of good intentions, or forever peek over your shoulder as your burden

Moses sat on a large oval boulder rubbing a small rigged stone against his bayonet roughly, his forehead lustrous with sweat, as it rolled down his nose dripping from his chin. The resplendent morning sun hovered over the horizon beautifully, as thin cotton fluffs of clouds hovered in the heavens calmly, the  transparent halycon stream glistened elegantly, as a large cluster of various animals took drinks occasionally from the gentle creek. The grass blade friction against Moses legs created an irritating itch, as he paused periodically to scratch his ankle.

Genesis Archer sat in a vast  lively green meadow , sanctioned from all thought of the endeavors that he would eventually return to once he headed back to the discordant city. he needed a crystal clear mind , its was stressful being a liberator, everyone relied on heroes for everything like children rely on parents, but they didn't seem to understand that Heroes do it out of will. The Emerald Archer stood up from the large boulder , as a small ladybug rested on his chest noticeably" Hey little fella" He lifted the small red base black spotted creature with his index finger, and flicked his hand, the bug took off into the sky  and went on about its business.

Moses grabbed his shirt from the crab grass and put it on, it was almost time for him to leave his sanctuary. The Heroes black Berry cell phone began to vibrate in his denim Levi pockets" he pulled out his cell phone which had "Enter Sandman by Metallica as a ring tone, and placed it to his ear"  Hello?...oh Hey Jason? hows Zs Hq holding up so far...Wait what what are you talking about?who's Laura? The lycans daughter? you mean the Greystroke?....no...NO!!...she what?!.......say no more.." Moses pressed on the hang up button with great force, and started into the grass trembling uncontrollably, with a burning sensation based in his chest" Kathy...how could she do this to you..." Genesis Archer gritted his teeth tightly as he tried to force back the  flood of tears , awaited which awaited to break down his mental reservoir. He called back  Chaos Agents number" i will be at the Hq in 3 hours to prepare my hunt Jason...alright bye.."

Moses was experiencing sharp amount of emotional pain, the news just exposed a tragic situation which flooded the streets like a viral epidemic, Talon/X23 was involved in the tragic murder of Katherine Ashton, Moses fiance, details of the situation were blunt, But Chaos agent did state that the murder wasn't intentional, she was pursing an adversary. Moses didnt care what the circumstances were, the love of his life was murdered, he cared about nothing else at the moment, all he wanted is whole life was someone to love, and care for him, someone to cradle in his most painful times, someone to talk to on an intellectual level, and someone to start a family with..all of this gone , ruined whipped from existence because of one woman..Laura Greystroke

15 Hours Later

Moses marched from the Zero squad Hq with blood lust burning like a raging inferno within his eyes, he could not release the clutch of his withdrawn emerald long bow, he was prepared for war with the Lycan princess, and he focused on nothing more" Kathy..you done  nothing to deserve this..i will not let this go unsung" he mumbled with his trembling voice. The Precision Prince walked through the lachrymose night with fierce ambition , making his way into his personal  chrome H2 carpool which waited for him down the road from The Hq. He opened the car door forcefully feeling the joint force of the car door, and slammed it shut with loud vibrating impact.Looked into his front mirror to see Ga" hey man i heard the news sorr.." * shut the hell up and drive , take me to The wolfpack Hq in New york city* the archer said with no remorse, and the driver remained silent the whole travel

it took about 2 hours to reach the Ny wolfpack Hq, various high stature sky crappers pierced the heavens adjacent to each other like domino's, its neon lights were luminous and abstract, as the discordant screams of traveling pedestrians formed as one. The streets were filled with automobiles, honking madly , along with the maniacal creams of road rage. Moses and the driver was down the block from The WHq, but the trafic would let them progress any longer" f&ck this bullsh!t"  forced the car door ajar impatiently, and weaved through the labyrinth of cars quickly making his way towards the side walk . he could see the wolpack symbol from the distance, as his breathe was cut sort at the thought of Talon, he wanted her dead more then anything, any consequence was worth the counter of his fiances death, he no longer felt happiness,  he was a living breathing machine who focused only on one target

When he finally reached the wolfpack main door, he stared up into the last window of the Hq, as rain rushed into his face. The saden hero dropped to his knee's, and pulled out his wallet, to get one more glance of his fallen loved one" Katherine..your gone...ill never be able to see your beautiful smile again...i will not be able to feel your natural essence radiate into my life..you were my love...my everything, a fraction of my heart...my whole heart!...your life was taken easily...but finding you again is impossible" Moses rose from his knee's quickly and let out an exerting scream of  pure rage and sorrow" TALOOOOOOOON!!! YOU TOOK MY LOVE AWAY!!!! COME DOWN AND FIGHT ME!! TO THE DEATH!!!...TALON!!!!!!!! I WILL END YOU LIFE HERE AND NOW, I WILL DIE AT THE COST OF MY LOVES VENGANCE!!!

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By talon_x23

“Blood….blood and grime….shit….” those were the only words she could use to describe her present situation at the moment. Her clothes were torn and she was exhausted from her recent quick pace pursuit.  Her black midnight locks laid in strands across her sweat drenched face. Her crystal emerald eyes glinted in the dim lighting that surrounded her. Yes NYC was the worst place to be for a mutant girl of her standards. Drunken, sex slaves all of them came here under cover but all with the same intent: Pleasure. But she had no time for fun and games her hot pursuit had brought her hear. She had recently been following a target and she needed to insure the termination of this present enemy. Though as she walked down the streets she recalled what got her here and the tragedy that occurred during it.

16 Hours ago……………………………………………………………………….

The brilliant sun sent caused Talon to gasp. Never before has she gazed at the magnificent beauty that at the edge of night brought to her. The peace and comfort astounded her very being. As to why she felt so alive it was uncertain all she knew was nothing could ruin her day…not even her team mate Akwa’s jest…even though when he did that she found it amusing lest she show him the cold shoulder and walk away. As the wind whistled through the tree she inhaled the mountain air as she got to her feet. Though her eyes remained locked at the sun set beyond her. Her jade eyes shifted below her as she gazed down at a ravine. After going through multiple possibilities she soon took a couple steps back. Waited a few moments than dashed toward the edge and leaped off performing a dive.

As the wind ran through her black locks a smile of pleasure formed on her pail face. Recently she had taken a liking to risky maneuvers. Though she was not sure why…possibly the recent happenings and trials that she had to face. Never the less she was feeling especially indulgent today. For the reason that she had not murdered an innocent victim in over a week and to her that was amazing. Though she would not intestinally kill people who had nothing against her. But some people were just at the wrong place at the wrong time. How could she stop people when she had a mission. Most of the time when on a mission all that mattered was the completion of her assignment.

But now there was no mission no killing all she had was herself along in the wild…….truly alone. Where else would she be and who else would she be with. Her team mates? Definitely not. She did her best not to socialized with her team mates it was a rule. Her father, Hunter?  She would not dare on intruding on his privacy. She cared for him to much to disturb or harm him in any way…at least for now. Things change and she had greatly. No longer a killer, a blood thirsty weapon wanting revenge and blood for the wrongs of the people who had hurt her. If she was still that girl, that weapon, that monster she would not be here now. Enjoying the lovely scenery.

Soon her body came in contact with the icy water of the river as she dived deep down. Submerged under the blue liquid she stayed there a moment looking around her. She had not recently gone under water and now that she was it was so strange. Like being on another planet other to her own. Soon she swan to the surface and broke through taking a gasp of air as she looked around her. But as peaceful as this was she could feel a disturbance in the atmosphere. Looking around the sound of helicopters picked her hear. She soon swam as fast to shore as she could. On reaching it he unleashed her claws. Though she was not dressed in the most intimidated attire she did not really care for she did not require any more intimidation than her past actions already brought upon herself.

She stood there a moment unmoving as her eyes soon picked up the metallic machine as it flew over head and landed on the other side of the river. She glared as SHIELD troops emerged from the helicopter like ants out of an ant hill. And as their leader emerged she growled softly and remained at her position not willing to move toward them. Her fists were clenched as her white teeth were pressed together. She had a lot running through her mind. Why they were here. What they wanted and how they would get what they wanted. For a moment there was silence she made no movements and the guards with the weapons only aimed them at her which was much better than shooting her with them. 

“Weapon X-23” the leader shouted from across the stream. She snarled at him as she unleashed her claws and pointed them. “You know I do not go by that any more….” She could see that he was enjoying this as a smile formed on his face.  “We need you assistance eminently..!” he called out to her. Her eyes shifted to the ground as she could feel her whole body tingle as the word “mission” entered her mind. And that part of her that craved the death and craved the blood she could feel wanting out.  He looked at her his golden eyes glinting with pleasure. Soon a telepathic link was established between the two as he presented his proposal to her.

“This is the deal X-23 you eliminate a target for SHIELD and they let you off the hook, you plate swiped clean your record bright yellow stars. And you identity secret…how’s about helping us out cuty” she snarled as she replied to him. “On your death bed you will remember this day”. As she severed the link she saw the men quickly leap back into where they had came from and fly away leaving Talon with her mission of dire consequences’.

Present……………………………………………………….

At that moment she regretted her act of acceptance. She really could never turn a mission down. No matter where it came from. And for what they were offering her was something she had only wished. With no trace of her existence the people after her would have a much harder time finding her but she knew that eventually they would. But her target was known to her she knew the man. But it turned out that he was not even a man at all. Yes the moment she accepted that mission she had agreed to something. Agreed to break her hopes of no killing and agreed to slay her first Vampire….

She was approaching the Wolf Pack base. Her head hanged low as her eyes were drenched with tears…though she knew not their origin all she knew that they got there some how and they would not to away. But what did it matter she was alone and innocent blood was on her hands and her body, Guilt washed over her like a giant wave as she walked up to the door of the Wolf Pack HQ. there was not much she could do about the actions that had been committed this dreadful night only that she wished to forget them but sadly this action proceeded to another one with far worse consequences.

13 Hours Ago………………………………………………….

As she paced down the cold dark streets of this hell hole know as a city. She noticed that on each most of the population of earths cities where heaps of….what was the word…..rubbish.  The alley ways smelled like urine and puke along with the every day drunken  men looking for a hot chick to take on home. Yes she knew this world she knew if very well. She grew up as a prostitute yes in a different reality but the same basic outcome. Her time as a sex slave was one she did not enjoy thinking or talking about with any one. She had many dark secrets of her past and this one was one of them.

Soon the scent of her target entered her nostrils as she readied herself. For he knew that she was following him but at this time she was not aware of who he really was and remained most in the dark about all of this. Her heat was racing like a car as every step she took made her more determined to find this person and deliver death upon him. Gladly it was late and she suspected that the target would not with to draw any attention toward himself or her for that matter. This was all hush….hush. Kill the man give SHIELD the body and go home with a clean slate and no identity, Oh now looking back she would have rather suffered torture of SHIELD than what she did later that horrible night.
Present…………………………….…………………

“TALOOOOOOOON!!! YOU TOOK MY LOVE AWAY!!!! COME DOWN AND FIGHT ME!! TO THE DEATH!!!...TALON!!!!!!!! I WILL END YOU LIFE HERE AND NOW, I WILL DIE AT THE COST OF MY LOVES VENGANCE!!!”

She could hear his bellowing cries of anger a mile away. At first she did not know what he was talking about but soon it occurred to her what she had stumbled into. “the woman” she whispered as she glanced out side to see him standing there. She knew he was serious but she did not want to hurt him…………well she did she really wanted to kill him or hurt him but she needed to remain calm. But she knew what he was going through more than any thing she could relate and she knew that he would not stop till he got his revenge. The only problem with his proposal was that Talon did not intend to die any time soon.

She leaped out the window and looked at him trying not to show any hostility as she spoke. “I am sorry for your loss no words that I can say will bring her back……and I know that the vengeful spirit of one who has lost his or her love can not be quenched. There for if you wish my death so be it attack me try really hard try to kill me but sadly I am not ready to give up the life that I have built here in this reality. Never the less I will not kill you only break you if necessary….now” she said with a smirk “Let’s begin.”

Avatar image for the_genesis_archer
The Genesis Archer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

His discordant voice echoed in the distance, his lung s over exerted, his mouth opened wide inhaling deep breaths of dense oxygen. His drenched hair covered half his face, he could taste the slat from his sweat upon his thin pale lips. His jade carbonadium armor, reflected the moon shade, as the terrifying crackles of thunder, fluctuated in the  gloomy horizon scenically. He waited for any type of reaction from the wolfpack den” DOOO YOU HERE ME!!! The crestfallen hero yelled up into the sky again.

That’s when he heard the faint shifting sound of a window sill from above, his heart jumped at the sight, he could Katherine’s assailants  free falling from the high statures building. His blood boiled glaring her outline, speeding towards him. Her backed up a couple of steps as the young woman landed with a light thump. Sheer rage manifested itself once more as he focused on the youth, he couldn’t bare to look at the teen. Her expression was as halcyon as a  summer breeze, concealing the bestial behemoth within “I am sorry for your loss no words that I can say will bring her back……and I know that the vengeful spirit of one who has lost his or her love can not be quenched. There for if you wish my death so be it attack me try really hard try to kill me but sadly I am not ready to give up the life that I have built here in this reality. Never the less I will not kill you only break you if necessary….now”Moses continued to tremble with animosity at its peak, it was surprising he hadn’t attack Talon yet. As stared down the Lycan princess all he could see  was the luxurious beauty of his fiancé, consuming talons  face as an astral illusion ” K-k-katherine,,,,,k..  k KKatherine…Katherine…” He  stuttered to himself repeatedly, he had lost his sane, warped in an illusion projected by deep stress. His sense of love, hate , anger, happiness had formed into a mélange  void of internal self destruction. Then his sanity came back for just a split second, he could recognize the face of his foe once more. Laura had a cocky smirk on her face as she reached her next statement” now lets begin”

“ huh?! GggGRRAAAAAAAAAAHHrrrrr” Moses screamed with dismay an anxiety, this had been the moment he waited for, the death of Talon/X23 was now an opportunity. This would be the fight of his life, nothing mattered more then this bout, he would do anything to see Laura’s blood stained on the concrete. Groups of civilian took notice in the conflict, and stood there distance across the street. “ B!TCH, YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND THE PAIN THAT IM GOING THROUH, YOU WILL NEVER NO, DIE !! DIE!! F#CKING DIE!!”

Moses arched backwards withdrawing two Japanese silver kunai’s, with the flick of the wrists intersecting perpendicularly, soaring directly towards Talons Torso. As he broke into his hind wards role,  he splashed into a puddle landing on his knee bow withdrawn and Segregated shaft ready. The vehement hero retracted the arrow amongst the bow string, sending the death seeking zipping through the air aimed to divide talons cranium symmetrically’ GUAAAAAAAAAARGH”  The feral Genesis Archer unsheathed his prized vibranium bayonet from his ankle, and charged towards the Lycan prince with fury radiant as malicious as a sinister notion. He lunged in for a fatal strike aimed for her respiratory system. “KATHERINE!! YOU WILL BE AVENGED I SWEAR IT!!

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By talon_x23

Looking at the man standing before her she could not help but marvel. Anger like he was exhibiting she had not really seen that much. Pure rage and anger this man was being possessed by his hatred toward Laura. Talon was like this once. It was painful but she recalled going through this kind of anger. Anger where you did not think staid, when revenge was all that mattered to you. And killing the person responsible for that person’s death was all that you aimed at. She looked at him and could see in his eyes pain. She could not help but feel ramose even though she did not show it. She was incapable of showing emotion that deep with in but she felt it. If she was human she might even have cried. Running her hands through her back locks she acknowledged what was happening that what she needed to do.

Though even though she was angered at his actions and knew he was at this point insane but she gave his lunacy. Recently loosing a love one he was in that kind of mind state where he did not care about any actions. He did not care he was a hero and needed to show an example. He did not care if he had to kill countless individuals to kill her. All he wanted was Talon to die and he would not stop till that happened. And since she was not going to comply to his blood lust he left her with no other options but to kill him first. But how could she. She deserved to die for that happened for what she had done. As she gazed at the man that had just lost his fiancé she could not help but recall how he had lost her and how she played a key role in it even though she did not want to.

16 Hours ago…………………………………………………………………………….

Her recent informing of her target was precise. He was located in NYC and she was to track him down by finding the local residence. Night had recently fallen across the busy town of New York City  as like a showdown Talon drifted in the darkness. Her emerald eyes glinted in the moon light above her. The pail moon shone it’s pastel light down on her ghost like face. Her body was mostly exposed except for her tank to and a tight short jeans on her legs. Her hands were slid down the side into her pockets. On this mission she needed to blend in with the sluts and prostitutes, hoes and drunken and so on so forth.

Though Talon was very capable. Being a prostitute for the past one to two years at the age of 12 she knew how to act like one. Actually she was one of the best in her station and got the most money. But even though she looked back at her life and was disgusted she needed the money. “Some times when you need something bad you do bad things” she thought to herself. And she had done a lot of bad things but nothing ever seemed to change. The things she did never got better they just got bloodier and more easy. Which scared her. The day that you are capable to look a child in the eyes see its tear and hear its screams and then with one pull with out an hesitation end it’s life is the day you have officially became a monster. 

As she approached the apartment complex the scent of her target grew stronger. There were also along with the many different other scents that came from that area but she did not care. Only one person was going to die and that would be her target no one else. No innocent blood would be shed this night. As she approached the door she placed the palm of her hand and pushed the door aside. There was a registration desk in front of her and a man in his late 20’s sat there. A cigarette in his mouth he was slouched back in those turntable chairs on wheels. Noticing her he sat up strait showed a toothless grin and puffed out some smoke.

“Whatcha lookin for babe?” he said placing his elbows on the table. As looked at him as she sighed and showed him a smirk. Walking up to him she leaned over the table placing the two foreheads together and whispered “Hay, mate how about you give me the room number to a Mr. …Casovic Spencer. Continuing smiling he moved his hands under the table still keeping in eye contact with her and slid a page down the table over to Talon. She smiled as she looked at the note with the number on the page then looked back at him. Taking the page she kissed his cheeks and pulled away tilting her head slightly. “Thanks” she said letting it roll of her tongue as she turned her heal and headed up the stairs.

As she kept a tight hold on the stair lock she soon reached the right floor. Looking down the corridor. She picked up the scent of the target and slowly walked toward the end of the hall way to the last room. The lighting was dim and some of the lights flickered off and on. Also there were patches of darkness in some of the cracks in the hall way. Along with the noise coming from the individual rooms. The first one to the right there were probably three people sitting in their living room watching “Return of the Dead” a classic. The other one to her left number 25 there were two people a man and a woman. Who were at this moment engaging in close contact intimacy. 

But pushing these thoughts aside she reached door number 30. Looking at the door she paused a moment and did not make any movements. There was no singe of movement at least not that she could suspect or detect. She placed the palm of her hand on the door. It was cold as if behind it was a freeze. She had seen on the way up to the complex that the windows were shut and curtained. Meaning no light had recently or ever entered which made her a little bit suspicious. “Well here I go…about to make another killing…another assassination. Taking another life and for what? A stupid mission!?” she thought this through but pushed these thoughts aside and brought herself to the present situation….this was just another assassination  like she had always done like she had done all her life…….little did she knew this one would end much differently…

Present time.………………………………………………………………….

She looked at the broken man standing before her. She could see his pain even though he had no idea of how any thing really happened. ” K-k-katherine,,,,,k..  k KKatherine…Katherine…” he stuttered which gave her the impression that he did not really give a damn about the facts only about the kill. “ huh?! GggGRRAAAAAAAAAAHHrrrrr” he screamed. The rage in his tone was astounding to say the least. A man a hero so driven in anger and hate that he would be a good villain. It was strange what got people to cross over from hero to villain but this helped her understand a little bit better how it all happened and better yet why it happens often. This is why she in her mind knew she was no longer dealing with a hero but a villain.

“B!TCH, YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND THE PAIN THAT IM GOING THROUH, YOU WILL NEVER NO, DIE !! DIE!! F#CKING DIE!!”  he roared as she could see two blades he removed and swiftly flicked them toward her. In an action she was able to elude the first by leaping backward and letting the blade fly through below her. The second one though hit her on impact. Though it was painful she quickly pulled the lade from her side as she looked up at his just in time to see one of his arrows aim and fire. She quickly leaned back ward her upper body almost flat in the air. Though remained standing thou she was very flexible. 

Getting to her feet fully she saw him charge toward her bearing a knife like weapon. She stood her post as he was about to jab his weapon into her she unleashed her claws blocking the attach as she looked him in the eyes. “Your Fiancé’s death was not in vain.” With that she attempted to stab him in the right shoulder as she flipped herself over him landing on the other side as she drop kicked in hopes he would fall and she would be able to speak a few moments. “I know very well what you are going through I have gone though it many times before in life and I was like you. But If I can tell you anything that you already know Revenge is not the way”.

She said as she pulled out a gun and fired at his thigh. She did not want to kill him and for one she was not going to.