New York City - Central Park

Agnosia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Agnosia

Agnosia arrives in the concrete jungle known as New York city, he has only read about cities this big.  Standing amidst it all makes his chest feel heavy and his breathing hard, closing his eyes he meditates to help from letting it all overwhelm him.  The past twenty years of his life have been pretty rough, being super human and all can take its toll.  He feels like an outcast and knows not were to begin his life in this place.  He feels that maybe if he finds more like himself that he could feel more comfortable existing in this world.  He wishes to find the ones that were created at the same time he was, but at this point finding anyone with special abilities would bring his mind to ease.

A loud bus zooms past Agnosia breaking his meditation, he jolts back an inch before continuing his walk down the streets of Manhattan towards Central Park.  He begins to wonder if coming to New York was a good idea, but instead of feeding into his anxieties he decides that maybe the park will be a good break from the crowded streets.

The winds pick up as he arrives in central park, people jogging and ridding there bikes brings a smile to Agnosias face.  Sitting down on a near by bench he watches the birds as his anxiety eventually goes away.

"I was thinking about getting a room in the city, but maybe tonight I will sleep with you my feathered friends"

Agnosia has lived in complete solitude for most of his life, the fear of exposing his abilities has always kept him away.  It is just recently that he gathered enough courage to search the congested cities for others like him.  His social skills are not up to speed with the rest of the world but he hopes that facing his fears here in the Big Apple will change all of that.