User Lists: 0

mememine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#153  Edited By mememine

@amaranth_strix: Without hesitation she began retelling her story with a level of professionalism typically found in most field reporters. "I arrived about 8 hours after the initial explosions and found Halo corp emergency responders already on the scene. The civilian casualties were unbelievable, they had purposely been targeted. That much was certain. I started getting eye witness accounts of what happened. At first it was hard to believe but according to my sources a unprecedented flock of Crows overran the country. Perching on homes, hospitals, business, everything. And then the explosions." she continued talking. Addressing how robotic suits exactly like the kind utilized by Peak Industries arrived in the country 8mintues after the devastation and immediately attacked the HALO corp before being diverted by a coastal vessel which they later destroyed. She revealed how after gathering substantiated evidence she was framed and wrongfully imprisoned as an American traitor. Finishing her unbelievable tale with the story of her daring prison break thanks to the LAH and a female associate.

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@live_at_five:

Amaranth stroked his goatee- or rather the scorched remains. It was slowly regrowing after his battle in Peak Tower.

"I see. Perhaps Stark has some kind of nano-technology implanted in the central nervous systems of the crows? Such an attack seems out of character but I admit I barely know the man."

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Fukuro_Zoku

After completing her training with the Impero, Shiho continued spending more time at the monastery in the mountains, largely disconnected from current events of the world. In that time, she'd also done some extensive thinking on her position in the midst of things, and her absence was what hit her most. That she was supposed to be around, operating in the stead of her master, but felt she had been far from active, she was quickly notified of Amaranth's operations by the Choir, and she made her way to the location of the Renegade base, tracking it by the exclusive mental link they shared. Though not a particularly social person by any means, she offered her aid, prompted even more so by the knowledge of the injuries the old man had suffered. For now, she meditated, letting her mind drift over everything she had learned in her time away, as well as what she should be doing for the future.

mememine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amaranth_strix: "Perhaps, but I dont believe he was responsible for the crow based attack. No, I think he exploited it. His reasoning for invading the country was that 50 unknown and unverified Americans were supposedly murdered. But I had prove that 50 Mark 9's were sent from Peak Industries into Venezuela and arrived 8minutes after the explosion. When were these Americans killed by Halo? Why were they there? and How did Stark seemingly know of an attack before it happened? Why is the Chief of Meta Human Registration suddenly granted unlimited carte blanche to invade another country on the bases of a non-meta human related incident? Someone has to expose the truth, and I will. Hopefully I can count on you to help me?"

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Myrmidon_
Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@live_at_five:

"Of course. Exposing Stark seems more effective than fighting him. His resources far outstrip ours, his technology amazing compared to.. Amaranth waves his hand around him, gesturing at the ramshackle base."This.."

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@live_at_five: ( LiveAtFive is gona hate the new Venezuela xD)

(lol she doesnt care about Venezuela personally. She's more concerned about clearing her name and getting the facts out to the public :p)

Petite_Oiseau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm stealing that Lois thunder back :D

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Petite_Oiseau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Petite_Oiseau

You steal all my stuff :D

#BIAOG

Wisp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Wisp
Loading Video...

AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: @amaranth_strix: @sideslash (BTW Me and Pyro have a PM going and we'll be writing with each others characters as well.)

"Thanks by the way." Angel and Stark stood by the teleporter, readying for their attack, Stark was still tinkering with the machine while Angel sat on a large box containing scrap metal and blue prints, slipping grenades containing a powerful knockout gas into his belt. "For not letting you run in their screaming like a PMSing teenage girl. Well your welcome" Stark said insultingly, "No for being such pleasant company." Angel retorted sarcastically.

Stark continued working on the machine while Angel studied his gun and visualised his attack plan, Stark turned to Angel "Hey I never figured out that thing.", Angel turns to him. "Well it's holy magic it's not really something you can write on a chalk board.", He turned back to his gun. "What I have trouble understanding is........ well why we're doing this instead of you like.......firing a giant cannonball, or giant circular blade or big hammer at the ship.". Angel looked up at him, "I don't want to talk about it.", Stark gets back to working on the machine. "Don't worry I'll just read it in your diary anyway."

Angel exhaled loudly and walked to the teleporter as Stark put the finishing touches on it, "And here we are, should I go first so you can get your make up and plush bear you hug to fall asleep." Stark said, "Is this thing even going to work or did you build it while blind drunk after drinking scotch at the same time as taking your chlamydia medicine." Angel replied. Starks turns to him to say "I don't have" Angel cuts him off "Symptomless still counts." He walks through the portal.

The Sahara Desert, The Renegades Strong Hold

"Talk to me AG where'd ya land."Angel looks around, the room is dark and the clanging sound of pipes fills the air, "I think I'm in some kind of boiler room, looks like the one Undertaker and Mankind fought in." Angel kept his gun steady as he looked around. "Yeah I don't really like watching men in tights grabbing each other.", "You hate tights you a superhero for f sake.","Do you see me wearing them.""You're missing out they are comfortable and honestly that thing looks kinda......stabby.", Stark remains at the base having his new armour attached "Hey I am super comfortable in this you know I can" Angel cuts him off "Yeah I know you can pee in it, you didn't have to tell me we all noticed when you suddenly got a little too relaxed during mission prep, well I guess at your age bladder control must be a problem, what are you like fifty.""What are you like twelve."

Angel continues to look for the air ducts and air pipes which to plant the knockout gas grenades. "Okay AG, I'm looking for place drop in myself, I'm thinking the upper tiers and we both work our way to the middle.", "Okay how longs that gonna take you. Actually hold it for a sec I got a live one" Angel sneaks up behind a couple of guards, watching over the air ventilation, he shapes staff making it an old fashion police truncheon, he decides against the classic slamming both of their heads together, maybe they'd be expecting that, he trips the first guard onto the floor before elbowing the other in the nose, the first guard attempts to get to his feet, Angel swings his truncheon upwards knocking the guard out and sending him flying back, the second reaches for his gun, Angel stamps on his hands and kicks him back to the wall, he runs up to him and pins him against the wall with his staff. "Where is your boss. I swear you tell me or I'll choke to death right now." Angel gets the information and slams his head back against the wall.

"Okay AG I heard the location through your radio and we'll move in, I just need to fiddle with the teleporter just a tad more, if my calculations are off this thing will tear me to pieces.", "Good thing you sent me first, if you died the booze and stripping industries would go broke. Anyway I'm loading the gas into the air supply now. Make sure you get the lights and lock the front door when you get in here.". Stark finishes suiting up and enters the teleporter. "Okay we move in 5...4...3...2..", "Oh just do it already."

"okay then let's rock"

(BTW IT'S ON!)

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amaranth_strix: @amazingangel: @sideslash

No Caption Provided

Stark was nervous but a little happy as he had his new suit on, Mark Four, It was a one-off to be destroyed after-use however. It used up way too much power, he stepped into the teleporter and was instantly transported inside of the rundown ship, looking around it was so...cheap, He spoke to Angel "Dude..this place is crap, how the hell do they think they can beat us with this pile of junk" Upon saying that, he started to run his suit EMP processes "Dude, I am going to EMP the place"

Engaging all of his EMP enablers, he dis-engaged his safety mode on the suit, pressing down on the floor of the vessel he started to vibrate as an electro-magnetic pulse was going through his body ready to let out an EMP that would engulf the area the size of a small city. Stark was currently standing dead-center of the ship, so the blast had an equal radius. He suddenly and violently smashed out his hands towards the side as the EMP blast rippled through the vessel, Stark hoped this would disabled all the lights, and all of the security that was electronic.

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wisp said:
Loading Video...

This is our theme song.

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this an all out assault or a limited run?

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Amaranth

@_strigidae_: [ Limited I think, there's only two of them. ]

AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By AmazingAngel
Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amazingangel: [ I was planning on at least three.

This third coffin is gonna go to waste. ]

AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By AmazingAngel
Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amaranth_strix: I thought you were getting attacked by maybe five guys, but turns out its just two :P

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amaranth_strix: I thought you were getting attacked by maybe five guys, but turns out its just two :P

Two of the best. Why send the squad when you can send the elite? ;)

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Amaranth
Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: LOL if that's the elite of your squad, makes me wonder how bad the regulars are :P

@amaranth_strix:(Was about to use my good rapier but damn, no use wasting it on boys ;)

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: He's alright ;)

@amaranth_strix: Haha, its like this one dude said in a song I heard once, "You ain't hard, I won't stop until I've blown his cover, you softer than the baby sister of a Jonas brother" :P

Anyway, I'm out. Have a good one Pyro :)

Besos LL <3 Stay beautiful :)

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Amaranth
Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Myrmidon_
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#188  Edited By Darkchild
Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Amaranth

@anthony_stark: [ I'm probably not going to be able to respond tonight. LONG day for me. I'll fight you two first thing tomorrow :-)

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: @amazingangel:

Knowing it was only a matter of time before his enemies tracked him to his base and knowing that the amount of firepower they could muster was beyond what his forces could defend against Amaranth was prepared to fight a grueling hit and run battle inside the labyrinth corridors of his run down base.

As the lights are deactivated and all electronics disabled from the EMP blast Amaranth grabs a canvas backpack full of equipment and becomes intangible.. falling deep into the guts of the massive ship.. waiting for his foes to pursue him.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Myrmidon_

@amaranth_strix:

Stark gave chase almost without warning as he got horizon to scan the whole ship for a heat signal, getting a few but then one suddenly vanishing ( When you go intangible ) He immediately ran off in that direction, hoping to find the attacker who had attacked him in his base...

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark:

Knowing Stark's armor would be hardened against EMP, and nearly any electronic counter-measure he could dream up, Amaranth knew he had to keep things simple. Fight on his own terms; not Stark's.

Anthony dashed by, his black and gold masterpiece of technology glittering in Amaranth's enhanced mutant eyesight.

Amaranth flipped back into tangibility, leaping out from the small nook he was hiding in, and brought Armand down in a two handed chop toward the top of Anthony's skull. Constructed from true adamantium the blade was Amaranth's one priceless possession, having served him faithfully for hundreds of thousands of years.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By Myrmidon_

@amaranth_strix:

Stark was caught unaware of this attacked, the blade crashed down tearing through his Armour and gashing him deeply in the face ( right side ), that scar would take weeks to heal, it had cut to the bone but somehow not blinded him..the nano-bots in his body swiftly healed the damaged suit and engaged life-support mode attempting to stop the bleeding, only enough healing so-far to keep him in-game.

He stumbled backwards holding his face in pain, he flared out his chest firing a uni-beam at the attacker in a horizontal fashion trying to sweep the entire corridor.

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By Amaranth

@anthony_stark:

Amaranth knew what to expect from his foe now. The suits plethora of offensive options granted it an unparalleled versatility and nearly-godlike power. That combination allowed the government genius to overwhelm almost all opposition.

But Amaranth was no fool; he had made certain to scout his foe at the start of their conflict. In that clash he had learned a great deal about the suit. While he had not learned of any critical weaknesses, he was nearly certain the suit had none, he HAD learned the basics. Where the weaponry was mounted, a critical factor if one wished to dodge.

Most importantly he had learned the location of the Omni-Beam and the reactor mounted in Stark's chest. And he put that knowledge to use-

-sweeping his upper body down, dodging to one side, and then ducking under the beam in an evasion reminiscent of Floyd Mayweather's slippery style. Though this spared him the catastrophic damage the uni-beam would normally inflict it was still so powerful that it blistered Amaranth's face; once more scaring the features of the ancient warrior.

With his body nearly parallel with the floor Amaranth flexed his powerful legs and lunged.. driving the chisel tip of Armand directly for the uni-beam emitter.. and the reactor in Stark's chest.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amaranth_strix:

The tipped sword connected with Starks chest reactor, inside of this reactor lay a miniature particle acceleration unit that powered the entire suit, a bigger version of this powered the entire Peak tower, upon impact the chest reactor was swiftly overloaded with power as its entire frame was corrupted and compromised. Horizon the unparalleled AI of extreme intelligence teleported Stark out of his new suit ( This is his new buster suit remember ) just to the right of them both, then instantly a liquid from his pours came out and his skin and the Mark Three was fully available for combat and ready as it attached itself to Stark, however the old suit started to vibrate under the pressure of the energy that had been put onto it, the teleportation had removed Starks reactor from the suit avoiding a possible nuclear explosion if the particle acceleration unit was corrupted, however the new suit exploded with the force to collapse a small building, Stark activated his magnetic and gravitational shielding protecting himself, the suit he was currently in suffered minor damages but. However if he had not been removed from his now destroyed suit, it would have been game-over.

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By Amaranth

@anthony_stark:

The explosion caught Amaranth by surprise, hurling him into a metal bulkhead like a ragdoll. His right shoulder, the one injured in the raid on Peak tower, slammed into the steel and Amaranth let out of grunt of pain as something gave way. "Unnngg.."

Clasping his blade in only one hand he staggered a few feet, right arm once more hanging uselessly at his side. Once he would have recovered in seconds. But then he had been young and Amaranth was no longer young. Now his healing factor took days or even weeks to repair damage it would have once healed in seconds or minutes.

He turned intangible again and dropped deeper down into the darkness below. Placing a hand against a metal A-Beam he tracked the intruders by the vibrations their boots created against the metallic floor.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By Myrmidon_

@amaranth_strix:

Stark regained his composure, the attack that had left a scar that would take weeks to heal was starting to play up again, the teleportation and the life-support systems were taxing, taking about 70% of his power only leaving him with a near emergency supply of 30%, 20% away from critical levels.

Stark placed his metallic hands onto the floor below, charging up his plasma palm blasters he attempted to heat up the entire area, using the conductive properties of the metal fighting arena he wanted to try and cook the enemy out, calculating it would only take around 10 minutes at this power out-put to heat up the entire base. However after 6 minutes he would run out of energy.