My RPG charather: Voltexx

Eternal_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Im following your advice and creating my charather. Hope you like it.

Super name: Voltexx

Full name: Edward James Hal

Date of birth: 04/02/2000

ID status: Secret

Civil status: Single

Nacionality: American

Height: 1,77 cm

Weight: 70 kg

Eyes color: Blue

Hair color: Light brown

Skin type: Caucasian

Powers and abilities:

Electrokinises- He can manipulate,control,cunduct,project,chanell,absorv and generate raw electromagnetic energy from his body. He haves full control of electromagnetic fields and energy. He transports himself by creating a solid electromagnetic energetical cloud beneath his feet in order to fly around the city at speeds of a lightning. He can manipulate any kind of electricity being it artificial,biological or even magical. He can project powerfull and lethal beams of electricity from his body. He can emmit a electric magnetic pulse that can cause a city-wide blackout. He can control and manipulate electrical phenomenons in the nature,manipulating the weather creating lightning storms and thunders. He can create a eletricomagnetic shock wave to push back objecys and knock out foes. He can immobilize or make uncouncious his target with a simple charged punch. His electrical powers also grant him a healing factor,he can also heal from any type of wounds or injuries by draining and absorving raw electromagnetic energy,also working to recharge himself.He can create a electromagnetic polarity shield around himself and others. When uncouncious or distracted , a electricmagnetic polarity field protects him from any incoming attacks. He uses his eletrical powers to manipulate his body density making him intangible for a few moments. He can create solid constructs or objects out of electricmagnetic energy like nets,swords,maces,whips,etc. He can shoot a concentreted ball of energy so brith and hot that is able to blind the target and even burn him,if in close contact. He can create a powerfull and devastathing eletric vortex that does just about the same damage as an F5 hurricane with an exeption that can electrify the target`s body. He can drain all nearby life forces within a 10 meters distant to amp himself. There`s many other things that he can do like invisibility,wall-crawling,web(or shock line) swinging and creating force fields to contain others.

Magnetism- his power is control over magnetism and the manipulation of ferrous and nonferrous metal. While the maximum amount of mass he can manipulate at one time is unknown.

Shock Sense- His Shock Sense warns him about any possible attack against him granting him pre-cognition. His SS emmits a long distant pulse of energy that can locate any and all types of energy sources from even miles away from disrance.

Genious level intellect- Edward is gifted with an amazing intelligence as he can speak fluently English,Mandarim,Portuguese,Spanish,Italian,Rusian,French,German and Swedish aside from also graduading in MIT and as a science major with only 16 years old. He even was hired to work as a inturn in U.S.T.A.R.D Labs Facility. He is a mastter in the fields of Electricity,Physics,Quantum science and Chemestry. He is so smart that he could enter the Primarch System(Final Deep Web layer) in only 15 minutes. He was the one to design and create his Voltexx armor suit n many other super-hero suits of his universe.

Bio:

Afther the Capacity Enhacer machine went distabilized,a massive wave of the mal-functioning machine was produced and hitted across all over General City and it's neaby towns. When Edward Hal was visiting the city's poiwer grid,he got hitted by the wave. He survived and gained the over electricity, Afther learning about his powers and how to control them,he started to use them to bring justice to his city and protect it's citizens.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Nice man. This is a good start. Only recommendation I'd make is to put your stuff through spell check. In text RPGing you want as few grammatical errors as possible.

Here's a chrome extension I use that makes it easier-https://www.grammarly.com/

Arenaceus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Same thoughts as Surk, a bit of editing and spell check would really help bump the quality. Regardless though see a lot of potential here

Eternal_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surkit: Thanks.The grammar is due to the rush and crappy tablet im on.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@eternal_knight: I get you. Grammar aside I like where your headed with this guy. Hope you stick around.

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so to create characters we post the bios as a thread? Cause I was looking into joining the rpg community

Arenaceus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seagod: you don't have to. It can help though if a new user as it may help get some attention off the back

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arenaceus_: is there anybody I can talk to about helping create a character?

Arenaceus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seagod: there's plenty, can ask around

Don't wana volunteer other people, there's me though as one option

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arenaceus_: If you are willing I could use the help. I wanna create a speedster type character.

Arenaceus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seagod: sure thing, though I'd say send a pm. Spare Eternal's blog some lol

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lacrimosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Glad to have you babe!

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seagod: I'd be more than willing to help you create a character. Throw me a PM if you want. :-)

@eternal_knight: Good character so far. :-)

Arenaceus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wes_the_HOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arenaceus_: Hey I'm also a new Rper (first time on the vine) and I'm wondering how to get into it. I already have a small bio but was looking for options on it and what the next step is. Can I PM you?

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SeaGod
Wes_the_HOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers