Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

MarvelUKer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(If someone doesn't want to participate for this story it's fine but this is a Galactus level threat, because Surtur is attempting to tap into reality warping powers so all hands on deck would be needed, plus I want Thor to be there for the Ultron storyline because I want an Odinforce Thor vs Ultron fight)

(Hi, no need to worry I ain't planning to face Ultron any time soon. Just establishing him as a threat)

Vigilante1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#403  Edited By Vigilante1983

@xxheroxx: @wispymatt: @maceisdabest: @william300: @kingcurry30:

"I am getting really sick of all this teleporting" Bill said, landing outside Thor's palace.

The sky darkened as James summoned the full power of the storm. Lightning rained down upon Surtur.

"Atta boy"

It's not over yet

When the smoke cleared, Bill could see Surtur was still standing. Surtur laughed before raising his sword into the air, a portal opened up behind him and legions of fire demons came rushing out. Bill emptied his pistols into the fire demons, their lifeless bodies hitting the ground. Bill reloaded his guns, assessing the situation. He could see a group of Asgardians had established a perimeter around the palace but it looked like the fire demons were forcing them back. Bill ran towards them, shooting one fire demon in the head and another in the chest, dropping them to the ground.

"Protect the Eternal Flame at all costs!" Their commander cried out, as he drove a spear through one of the demons but another rushed him before collapsing to the ground.

"It looked like you needed some help" Bill said, reloading his gun. "What's so important about this eternal flame?"

"The Allfather stole it from Surtur and locked it away inside the palace. If he was to use it, it will bring about Ragnarok itself!"

MarvelUKer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#404  Edited By MarvelUKer

@thefallens0n: @nutmeg:

The talks continued on between the two parties rather well, even with the appearance of T'Challa's son T'Chaka who arrived out of the blue. The King seemed to receive a message amongst the conversation but Wilma didn't pry. She was waiting outside the throne room, as Felix stamped out the details, planning their next move. They had been hitting technological hotspots around the globe so Ultron couldn't grow any more powerful, hopefully delaying his schemes for the moment but she would have to choose her targets carefully.

Either that or get help. Wilma shuddered at the thought. She had been doing fine solo and would prefer to keep it that way or at least in the family after all Sable International thrived on this kind of work. She also learnt from her dad that sometimes you even had to be the bad guy to get the job done. Another reason to stick with those you know and trust.

But before she had left she had seen T'Challa talking to his son so they may be getting company after all. But he was the Black Panther now so he must at least be competent and hopefully like minded. A bridge they'd crossed when they had to. For now she waited.

(Gonna be waiting here so if you want to join up with me feel free. Wrote you in Nutmeg just in case but no worries if you've got you own thing going. Logging for now)

KingCurry30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vigilante1983: @wispymatt: @william300:

Surtur looks to his minions "Push through the line! Slay the weak!" He shouts, Thor, enraged, grabs Surtur and throws him into the air, he flies up ahead of him and then strikes down on the monster, Surtur hits the ground hard, Thor picks up Surtur again and flies into the sky, he punches him repeatedly, Surtur chuckles he grabs, then throws the thunder God to the ground, he grabs him by the neck with one hand and begins punching him in the face with the other, blood trickles down Thors nose, Thor spits blood into Surturs eyes "You won't win" Thor says, he takes out both his swords and impales Surtur, the creature growls, Thor grabs him hammer and starts mercilessly hitting Surtur, then he calls down bolt after bolt of godly lightning, Surtur is down on a knee, Thor doesn't stop, he keeps hitting him again and again, Surtur hits him back but Thor ignores the pain, he eventually knocks out the beast, he looks down, his armor is in pieces, he has huge burns and gashes in his chest, he's bleeding all over, he charges through Surturs demons, when everyone is dealt with he falls on his back, he coughs up some blood "Some help would be nice" he says to anyone listening

william300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wispymatt: @vigilante1983: @kingcurry30: Aedan slashed through the demon horde, they fell relatively easy to his sword. Seeing Surtur ahead he leaped, jumping from demon head to demon head. He leaped a second time, landing on Surtur's back, he slammed his sword into the creature's shoulder, the blade sliding between the scaled. Surtur roared with pain, flipping around sending Aedan flying, leaving the sword in the creature. He landed hard, he looked from the blade to James, "Use my sword light a lightning rod." The sword was magic, it would survive and it should funnel the lightning into the creature.

Wispymatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#407  Edited By Wispymatt

@william300: @vigilante1983: @kingcurry30: Trident ran through enemy after enemy they were not even close to a match for him then he saw Adean's sword in Surtur and he threw his trident piercing Surtur "Now Thor! Use your lightning now!"

NutMeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thefallens0n: @marveluker: (ill just join in on this one) T'Chaka sits by his father listening to Felix talk. T'Chaka walks outside to see the girl that had walked out of the room. " Hey do you guys perhaps need some help "?

T'Chaka had heard that Jack is coming to the palace. " I can help you guys if you need me too ".

Vigilante1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#409  Edited By Vigilante1983

@kingcurry30: @william300: @wispymatt:

Bill ran to his brothers side whilst the others attempted to keep Surtur pinned. James was in a really bad state, Bill wasn't sure whether or not he was going to make it. It would seem that the shadow that had followed him all of his life had finally caught up with him and was about to claim another victim.

"Hey Bill, just needed a moment to catch my breath" James said jokingly, before coughing up more blood.

He can no longer fight and therefore is of no use to you. Just shoot him in the head and take the hammer. It's the only chance you have of saving the rest of these swine.

Bill hated to say it but the Red Skull was right, James couldn't fight, in fact the hammer was probably the only thing keeping him alive but without its power Surtur would surely kill them all and then every living thing. The unconscious Surtur stirred, before his eyes shot opened, an intense flame burning behind them as he struggled against his captor.

"Foolish mortals, I cannot be stopped! I hold the power of the Allfather and soon I will claim the Eternal Flame as well. I will usher in Ragnarok and all nine worlds will be reduced to ash!"

Bill had to make the hard choices even if it cost him those closest.

"I'm sorry, James there is no other way"

KingCurry30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vigilante1983: (i sorta didn't want anyone else to be worthy for awhile or the original Thor to return, I was just gonna have Thor suck it up and he'd struggle to get up, then call a Godblast, then he'd pass out but then the Odinforce would revive him and shit)

Vigilante1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingCurry30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@william300: @wispymatt: @vigilante1983:

Thor struggles to get up then looks at his brother, "Sorry brother but we aren't there yet, while I have no doubt you are worthy, the other in your head certainly is not, and I will not give that disgusting creature even a tiny chance to manipulate you, and possibly wield this power", Then Thor limps to Surtur, struggling, Thor starts swinging the hammer, charging it, then it happens, the Godblast, both weapons impaled in Surtur were magic, it only made Thors power stronger, he keeps the bolt going, until the monster is gone, he's dead, Thor knows that the Odinforce will go to him any second, but for now, not enough strength, he passes out, an Asgadian soldier and Heimdal run to them "Someone help me get him to the infirmary, now!" Heimdal says

Vigilante1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#413  Edited By Vigilante1983

@william300: @wispymatt: @kingcurry30:

Bill ran to his brothers aid, putting James arm around his shoulders and helping Heimdal carry him to the infirmary. He wouldn't let anyone else die today.

Your attachment to this cretin is a weakness you cannot afford. Besides he meets a warriors death. Far greater than he deserves.

Heimdal looked at Bill. "He shall receive the attention of our greatest physician, Eir herself, Midgardian. He shall not fall this day."

KingCurry30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vigilante1983: (When Thor wakes up he's gonna throw a party for the Avengers, I wanna reenact the Age of Ultron scene where everyone tries lifting the hammer, Ultron doesn't have to appear but he can, but I want someone to be able to lift it like a cenimeter like Cap did and Thors gonna flip out)

Vigilante1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheFallenS0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#416  Edited By TheFallenS0n

@marveluker: @nutmeg:

Takkhi led Jack through the dense forest as he slowly felt his senses come back. After a few minutes, he could actually find his way by himself.

He held his shoulder as they came in through the back entrance of the palace. "Whoa..." I really never got less astounding the more he saw it.

No Caption Provided

Takkhi led him straight to the palace. "Do not worry, young Panther. For I have him safe," he said, motioning towards Jack. He held his shoulder as he waved to all the people present. "Hey guys...what're we talkin' about? Just kidding I have good e-" He was cut off, hearing a familiar heartbeat and smelling someone...similar. Someone else, who he'd seen before, and not in a good way he surveyed the room, coming across a woman. She was the same from the Savage land, the sand one.

Jack's hand hovered over his nunchaku. "Uhm....You aren't gonna...suck me up in a sea off sand again, are you?"

KingCurry30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vigilante1983: (alright I'll have it at Avengers tower, scene remake!)

MarvelUKer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#418  Edited By MarvelUKer

@nutmeg: @thefallens0n:

The door opened beside Wilma with T'Chaka stepping out. She was hoping it was Felix. He turned to her and was about to speak when an armed party walked in, a bedraggled man in tow. " I can help you guys if you need me too " volunteered the young prince.

"Do not worry, young Panther. For I have him safe." responded the head of the group, motioning towards their charge.

He held his shoulder as he waved to all the people present. "Hey guys...what're we talkin' about? Just kidding I have good e-" He stopped mid- sentence as he caught sight of Wilma, his hand hovering over his nunchaku. "Uhm....You aren't gonna...suck me up in a sea off sand again, are you?"

Wilma was slightly perplexed at how the guy knew here but a quick look over and she remembered. He was one of the new Avengers, even if he was slightly singed and out of sorts.

"That wouldn't do you much good." she said, looking at the nunchaku, a bit of a smirk on her face. "Anyway unlike most of your group, I'm rather civilised. Let me help you...... "

She didn't know the man's name "......Guardian...." he replied cautiously.

"Well "Guardian" I'm White Sand if we're going to use code names" quipped Wilma.

She looked at T'Chaka who proceeded to lead them through the palace, as Wilma helped Akuma along.

(Btw fallens0n, not sure if i'd have a heartbeat or smell so say I look grainy on your radar or sound like a sandbag. Something like that i ain't sure either :P)

KingCurry30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wispymatt: @william300: @xxheroxx: @vigilante1983: @thefallens0n: @marveluker:

Thor wakes up a few hours later, seeing Aedan, Wyatt, and Bill at his side, "Hey guys" he says, then, he looks where his wounds were, they were all gone, and he felt stronger, more powerful "Well, so I guess Surturs dead" Thor says and gets up he uses his new powers and teleports the three plus himself to the Avengers tower, he summoned a feast for Gods, Burgers, Pizza's, sandwiches, cookies, cakes, pies, everything "Today we celebrate, I'll summon our other teammates" Thor says, he opens a portal to everyone else's location, and speaks to them "Everyone who wants a party and some good food come through this portal" Thor says, he sets his hammer down on an empty table, "Now when everyone gets here, we'll play a game" He says and then reverts back to James, even without the hammer James could tap into the Odinforce, this is a great day

(I want to redo the AoU scene where everyone tries picking up Thor's hammer than Ultron comes in and is like "ima mess you all up! So if everyone could be here that would be great because it would involve everyone, but if anyone doesn't want to that's fine)

NutMeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thefallens0n: @marveluker: T'Chaka looks at the portal. " This isn't a good time James ". Says T'Chaka as he stops to look at the God's new portal. T'Chaka walks to the portal and walks in grabs a cookie then walks out. " " I'm a fan of chocolate chip. "

william300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wispymatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#423  Edited By Wispymatt

@kingcurry30: @william300: @xxheroxx: @vigilante1983: @thefallens0n: @marveluker: Wyatt walked through the portal then to the couch and sat down. "I enjoy some relaxing after big battles." He wished he could drink but he had to be ready if called upon. Neptune told him that soon he would teach him how to Hydroportation also know as teleportation using water.

MarvelUKer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#424  Edited By MarvelUKer

@vigilante1983: @kingcurry30: @william300: @wispymatt:

Felix left the throne room, a bit exhausted from the discussion but all in all it had worked out. A portal loomed in the hallway, a few curious people buzzing around it. He looked around for his cousin but there was no sign of her. Maybe she's in there Felix thought to himself.

The portal looked like Thor's work so he couldn't be sure Wilma would even want to go see him but he didn't hold any such grudge against the man himself. He wasn't the type to hold vendettas and it might be a good chance to network or at least get a read on the others. He circled around the portal once and then entered, a flash of light enveloping him as he appeared in a new location.

Felix scoped out the room, seeing a rather swanky pad and a huge table littered with food. A stylised A was seated above a fireplace and pictures of the former Avengers were hanging from the walls. It was now fairly obvious we're he now was. Around the room were a few familiar faces; Thor, Maria Hill and some S.H.I.E.L.D agents, including the one who watched over Wilma as well as new ones, who were most likely the new Avengers. He heard murmurs behind him and turned round to see a few brave Wakandans had followed him through the portal, a young couple, the young man holding his partner rather closely, a hefty woman and one of the guards from the palace, who probably came along for protection. They seemed a bit out of sorts due to the portal and Felix then realised he was too. His stomach churned slightly and the room began to spin so he quickly helped the Wakandans to some seats before finally falling onto a couch himself.

Vigilante1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#425  Edited By Vigilante1983

@nutmeg: @william300: @kingcurry30: @marveluker: @wispymatt@xxheroxx

What a frivolous waste of time

Bill stood in the corner of the room, nursing a glass of soda. He hadn't allow himself to drink alcohol for years now. He had done so when he was younger, hoping it would drown out the other voice in his head but it had no effect. It had only impaired his own judgement and left him vulnerable to suggestion.

Bah, your American beer is no better than watered down pig swill. It pales in comparison to true German beer.

He looked over the room. His comrades from Asgard were talking amongst themselves whilst the man with the bow had sat down in front of the television and was watching some fantasy show with some other party-goers who didn't look like Avengers. There was also a woman he didn't recognize tinkering away in the corner on some mechanical device.

Everybody was having a great time and Bill couldn't help but get caught up in the mood. He hadn't been to a party or eaten so well since he was a young boy so it was a welcome change of pace even though Bill knew he couldn't stay.

James close call with death had made it abundantly clear. As long as his mind wasn't completely his own, he was a danger to himself and everyone around him. He shouldn't of come back and he realized it now but it could wait until tomorrow.

Tonight was James night.

Eugen_Zemo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NutMeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingCurry30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#428  Edited By KingCurry30

@william300: @wispymatt: @marveluker: @vigilante1983: @nutmeg:

"Bill, Aedan, anyone that calls themselves an Avenger come over here" James says, he sets the hammer down on a table with the handle facing up "Alright, first game of the night, who can lift the hammer" Then he sits down

(so I'm reenacting the AoU scene, you know when everyone tries lifting the hammer than Ultron comes in, btw I don't want anyone to be 100% worthy but I think it'll be cool if someone can do what Cap did and lift it like an inch or two off the table)

Vigilante1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#429  Edited By Vigilante1983

@thefallens0n: @nutmeg: @wispymatt: @marveluker: @kingcurry30: @nutmeg:

Bill finished of his drink before following James and the others over to the table and sitting down.

"Alright. First game of the night, who can lift the hammer?" said James

A collective gasp arose from the other party guests, and they formed a tight circle around the group, all anxious to see if anyone would succeed.

Arrogant fool! He offers up the power of a god on a silver platter. If the hammer finds that oaf worthy then you are sure to succeed. Take it and receive the power that we deserve!

Bill knew the challenge was all in good fun but still he couldn't risk it. If he were to succeed, the results could be disastrous.

You had no qualms back on Asgard. There is nothing to be lost this time and everything to gain.

Bill shook his head "Sorry James. I'll pass."

Dummkopf! You do nothing but disappoint me.

NutMeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#430  Edited By NutMeg

@thefallens0n: @william300: @marveluker: @eugen_zemo: @kingcurry30: @vigilante1983: T'Chaka goes first. " I can do this one handed ". says T'Chaka arrogantly. He grabs onto the hammer with his good hand. He pulls up with all his might. The hammer didn't even budge. He puts both hands on it and uses all of his strength. " I'm a little weak after the journey ". says the young panther defeated as he walks to the couch.

Eugen_Zemo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vigilante1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#432  Edited By Vigilante1983
KingCurry30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NutMeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eugen_zemo: ( just know we're in the Avengers tower and we're reenacting the lifting the hammer scene from the Avengers right now)

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(I'll get to this tommorrow)

Eugen_Zemo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marveluker: @wispymatt: @vigilante1983: @kingcurry30: @nutmeg:

(Don't know for sure how long I can stay, but I'll try and do some stuff in the case I need to depart again.)

Eugen Shultz, Agent of Shield, was now making his way to the Avengers tower. He had a mission he had needed to complete, it involved magic in this case. Someone was trying to increase their own physical prowess in battle and was threatening local residents as the magic required human sacrafices by the removal of their brain with much of the spinal column. Unfortunately for the dark wizard, it did not apparently prepare him for an ion blade through his own skull.

Eugen was unsure of how welcome he would be due to his vanishing, and simply because of how hostile some of them seemed towards him. Of course it wasn't a surprise to him, but it did cause trouble. He wore the ring that allowed him to quickly cover himself in the advanced X-Suit. One never knew when such things might be required. However he was otherwise armed only with his witz and peak human physicals. He wore a suit, typically. And was alread in his Eugen Shultz personality. He rang the doorbell, just to see what might happen.

Vigilante1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#437  Edited By Vigilante1983

@thefallens0n: @william300: @wispymatt: @kingcurry30: @nutmeg: @admirallogic: @eugen_zemo:

Ding Dong

Bill looked from side to side; the others seemed to be too caught up in the revelry of the party to notice the door bell.

Ignore it. The Red Skull answers to no-one.

He stood up and proceeded towards the front door.

I swore upon meeting the Fuhrer and becoming the Red Skull, I would never be that simple bellhop again and yet here I am, answering doors and welcoming guests. I will make sure you suffer for this.

Bill opened the door and saw a well dressed man.

“Hello. Are you here for the party?” Bill asked.

Eugen_Zemo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thefallens0n: @kingcurry30: @marveluker: @wispymatt: @nutmeg: @vigilante1983:

"Not really," Shultz said shaking his head, he already started studying the man and taking in everything he could, "I'm SHIELD agent Eugen Shultz. I'm just here to check as to what's going on with the Guardian. I'm his handler and need to establish a good understanding of him."

Vigilante1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#439  Edited By Vigilante1983

@eugen_zemo:

“We lost contact with Guardian a short while ago during a mission on Asgard, but Prince T’Chaka has informed us that somehow he arrived in Wakanda and is currently resting in the royal palace.” Bill replied.

There is something strangely familiar about this one but I cannot place it. Keep an eye on him

“I don’t think anyone would mind if you came inside and waited for him should he return to the Tower or if you want to try and make contact using our equipment.”

Vigilante1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eugen_Zemo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nutmeg: @vigilante1983: @kingcurry30: @thefallenson: @william300:

Eugen considered it, he would probably be put under suspicion. But this was a good chance to get a better look at everyone, and try and contact Jack Murdock.

He shrugged nodding, "My appreciation," He thanked him preparing to enter.

'These are some queer people these heroes,' He thought, 'Much more suspicious than they used to be.'

Vigilante1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#442  Edited By Vigilante1983
Eugen_Zemo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vigilante1983: @thefallenson: @kingcurry30: @nutmeg: @wispymat: @william300:

Shultz nodded in appreciation, "Thank you," He said setting off.

He had watched everything of course, taking it into account. And did the same as he entered the room for communications.

He didn't have trouble figuring out how to try and get into contact with Murdock, sending out the live signal, "This is Eugen Shultz, please respond." He said into the microphone and repeated it, hopefully it would be picked up soon. He hadn't mentioned to who he was trying to contact, just in case. There was always the chance that would be a bad idea.

KingCurry30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vigilante1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcurry30 I'm not I'm afraid. I've moved to https://www.rpnation.com/.