Misconceptions of your character

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Kurrent

What are some misconceptions about your character that you would like to put out in the open for all to recognize.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Darkchild

I find the fact that people find Darkchild stupid and idiotic annoying. Doesnt happen alot anymore since the past few rpgs over the last year, but in the beginning he was always labeled that moron of the group. Always used to piss me off

Darkchild IS NOT OVERPOWERED!!

Desiree Celion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Desiree Celion

-_- Sha's Race doesn't have a set Race Ninjans come in all Colors and different beings, So just because ONE, TWO, THREE, EIGHTEEN! have blonde hair doesn't mean they all have blonde hair,

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Darkchild
@Desiree Celion said:
" -_- Sha's Race doesn't have a set Race Ninjans come in all Colors and different beings, So just because ONE, TWO, THREE, EIGHTEEN! have blonde hair doesn't mean they all have blonde hair, "
LMMFAO!!
Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator
@Desiree Celion said:
"-_- Sha's Race doesn't have a set Race Ninjans come in all Colors and different beings, So just because ONE, TWO, THREE, EIGHTEEN! have blonde hair doesn't mean they all have blonde hair,"
WHAT?! D: THEY DONT?!

MY LIFE IS A LIE!!! TT_TT
Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Kurrent

1. Water does shut Kurrent down, it distorts him to where he can't fully control his powers.

2. Kurrent cannot shoot electricity as a projectile from his body anymore unless he uses his special  twin berettas or his Hott tech Armor

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Darkchild
@Kurrent said:
" 1. Water does shut Kurrent down, it distorts him to where he can't fully control his powers.2. Kurrent cannot shoot electricity as a projectile from his body anymore unless he uses his special  twin berettas or his Hott tech Armor "
Tosses a bucket of water on Kurrent, then pouts

Dammit
cly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By cly

In an RPG battle, no matter what attacks are thrown out at Cly, at least one hits him, maybe not in the spot intended, but I do not think that I really ever dodge/block every attack. Cly is also not related to zombies, despite taking on the appearance with really any confrontation with any viner. XD

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By Ferro Vida

1. Contrary to what Warsman believes, Ferro is NOT a giant.

2. He is bonded to an organic, self-healing metal on an atomic level. This heightens his physical abilities, allows him to heal and shape-shift, and lets him manipulate eletrons. He does NOT have a metal form vs. a human form, he merely changes the colours and textures of his body to appear human.

Sephirim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Sephirim
  1. I cannot fly (only teleport)
  2. i am not a ninja
  3. i am not overpowered
  4. i will die from fatal wounds
  5. i dont live in primitive times
  6. i live in a regular apartment like you guys for Christ sake...
  7. And i am not related to rayne in anyway, he suppose to be my rival
Desiree Celion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Desiree Celion

Sha's suit, has more modifications than just looks:

• It can adjust to temeperature changes, from -34 degree's to 15,000 degree's
  • it can turn into a morphball much like samus's suit.
  • It can project the best angles in which to attack and calculate margin of error.
  • Damage reports
  • Data updates on cities, areas, people and other opponents
It's like a pokedex ^_^
Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

All because Nova's power is base on mostly fire, WATER does not make her shut down, or even weaken her that much. She is able to still use her fire power, even under water by compressing the oxygen molecules around her, kinda like how underwater welding is done, but only for a short time. Electricity and freezing cold temps, however, does do more damage to her than water does.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Darkchild
@Desiree Celion said:
" It's like a pokedex ^_^ "
You know oddly i knew thats what you were going to refer to it as......i know you people WAAAY too much
Desiree Celion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Desiree Celion
@Darkchild said:
" @Desiree Celion said:
" It's like a pokedex ^_^ "
You know oddly i knew thats what you were going to refer to it as......i know you people WAAAY too much "
LMMFAO!
Honor Guard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Honor Guard

For Light

Just because you have kryptonite doesnt mean you win.

Being stronger than superman, doesn't make you stronger than me.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Honor Guard said:
" For LightJust because you have kryptonite doesnt mean you win. Being stronger than superman, doesn't make you stronger than me. "
O_O

Puts away his krytonite nerf gun
Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Akwa
@Feral Nova said:
"

All because Nova's power is base on mostly fire, WATER does not make her shut down, or even weaken her that much. She is able to still use her fire power, even under water by compressing the oxygen molecules around her, kinda like how underwater welding is done, but only for a short time. Electricity and freezing cold temps, however, does do more damage to her than water does.

"

Well, there goes my plan.
Kado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Kado

1. Kado is not an idiot. His intelligence is on a Bruce Banner level

Lady Nightmare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#19  Edited By Lady Nightmare

Lady Nightmare does not terroize and or kill ppl or seek to kill ppl for no reason

1. you hafta tick her off
  2. be in her way  
  3. evil/opposing side
to be killed by her
Sephirim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Sephirim
@Lady Nightmare said:
" Lady Nightmare does not terroize and or kill ppl or seek to kill ppl for no reason
  2. be in her way  
  3. evil/opposing side
to be killed by her
"
i ticked you off plenty of times, and im still alive lolz
Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Uchiha NeVann

that the sharingan is what makes Vann so hard to beat

it just helps xP

Lady Nightmare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#22  Edited By Lady Nightmare
@Sephirim said:
" @Lady Nightmare said:
" Lady Nightmare does not terroize and or kill ppl or seek to kill ppl for no reason
  2. be in her way  
  3. evil/opposing side
to be killed by her
"
i ticked you off plenty of times, and im still alive lolz "
Aparently you didnt make me mad enough, try again
Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Akwa
@Lady Nightmare said:
"Lady Nightmare does not terroize and or kill ppl or seek to kill ppl for no reason
  2. be in her way  
  3. evil/opposing side
to be killed by her
"

Still thinking about that fight with Bookworm?
Sephirim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Sephirim
@Lady Nightmare said:
" @Sephirim said:
" @Lady Nightmare said:
  2. be in her way  
  3. evil/opposing side
to be killed by her
"
i ticked you off plenty of times, and im still alive lolz "
Aparently you didnt make me mad enough, try again "

RAGAFRAGADA!!
RAGAFRAGADA!!

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#25  Edited By talon_x23
1.Talon is not evil she just has a personalit know as X23 that is

2. Talon is insane give or take and always referse to herself that way whether she is or not

3. Talon was born not in earth 616 time stream but in earth 529 a much more futurisitc world there for she had great knowlage about technology an understanding of how things will progress in this world due to having some of them alredy done in hers.

4. Talon is actualy much older than she looks because of the tempearl flux when she was teleported to earth 616 is deaged her into a 16 year old that is why in most cases she woudl act much older than she apeares.
Sephirim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Sephirim
@Talon/X23 said:
" 1.Talon is not evil she just has a personalit know as X23 that is

2. Talon is insane give or take and always referse to herself that way whether she is or not

3. Talon was born not in earth 616 time stream but in earth 529 a much more futurisitc world there for she had great knowlage about technology an understanding of how things will progress in this world due to having some of them alredy done in hers.

4. Talon is actualy much older than she looks because of the tempearl flux when she was teleported to earth 616 is deaged her into a 16 year old that is why in most cases she woudl act much older than she apeares.
"
i never knew you were 16 until you and D.Wrath had your the little R.Kelly moment lolz
talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By talon_x23
@Sephirim said:
"@Talon/X23 said:

"
i never knew you were 16 until you and D.Wrath had your the little R.Kelly moment lolz"

Excuse me!! lol I'm not good on acting old characters that's why I make mine teenages with great wisdome
Sephirim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Sephirim
@Talon/X23 said:
" @Sephirim said:
"@Talon/X23 said:

"
i never knew you were 16 until you and D.Wrath had your the little R.Kelly moment lolz"
Excuse me!! lol I'm not good on acting old characters that's why I make mine teenages with great wisdome "
lmao, yeah i decided to lower down my age a bit, im tired of being a man, but please talon, dont get D.wrath in trouble , he out on parol lolz
talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By talon_x23
@Sephirim said:
"@Talon/X23 said:
" @Sephirim said:
"@Talon/X23 said:

"
Excuse me!! lol I'm not good on acting old characters that's why I make mine teenages with great wisdome "
lmao, yeah i decided to lower down my age a bit, im tired of being a man, but please talon, dont get D.wrath in trouble , he out on parol lolz"

lol I'll do my best but can;t promis any thing any way Talon can be one of tow things seductive or ruthless gladly D got away with being able to seduce her
Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Akwa
@Talon/X23 said:
"1.Talon is not evil she just has a personalit know as X23 that is

"

How old is she really then?
Sephirim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Sephirim
@Talon/X23 said:
"lol I'll do my best but can;t promis any thing any way Talon can be one of tow things seductive or ruthless gladly D got away with being able to seduce her "
well females is his specialty, i just dont want to be an early god father, so be careful , anyway i dont wanna have to go head to head with Granpa Greystroke
talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By talon_x23
@Sephirim said:
"@Talon/X23 said:
"lol I'll do my best but can;t promis any thing any way Talon can be one of tow things seductive or ruthless gladly D got away with being able to seduce her "
well females is his specialty, i just dont want to be an early god father, so be careful , anyway i dont wanna have to go head to head with Granpa Greystroke"

Oh hell yah if any thing was to come from this relationship Hunter would kill you or D lol
@Akwa
said:
"@Talon/X23 said:

"
How old is she really then? "

I think about 19/20
~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#33  Edited By ~The Wanderer~
  • Wanderer is NOT on cosmic level, he just has the potential to be as he gains more knowledge about his powers.
  • He can't use telekinesis to destroy things, unless he's ready for some painful feedback while doing it.
Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Akwa
@Talon/X23 said:
"@Sephirim said:
"@Talon/X23 said:
well females is his specialty, i just dont want to be an early god father, so be careful , anyway i dont wanna have to go head to head with Granpa Greystroke"

Oh hell yah if any thing was to come from this relationship Hunter would kill you or D lol
@Akwa
said:
"@Talon/X23 said:

"
How old is she really then? "
I think about 19/20 "

Then Akwa still reserves the right to call her young. :)
talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By talon_x23

Yah  he's really old lol I don't know what she sees in him

Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Akwa
@Talon/X23 said:
"Yah  he's really old lol I don't know what she sees in him "

He's old (around fifty, since I updated his bio last), but he has the looks of someone around twenty two. The wonders of immortality.
talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By talon_x23
@Akwa said:
"@Talon/X23 said:
"Yah  he's really old lol I don't know what she sees in him "
He's old (around fifty, since I updated his bio last), but he has the looks of someone around twenty two. The wonders of immortality. "

Yah that sucks for Talon since she is Imortal caus she's a Lycan and also 16
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By G'bandit

G'bandit's real enemy is himself, his decisions and his search for trill he is no pushover like everybody thinks...Or thought once XD

G'bandit is not an idiot like Deadpool. (Although Deadpool has shown that he is no idiot neather)
Bandit is incredibly smart; his mind was implanted with information that he can browse like a computer, artificial intelligence he knows more than people think.

NPCs will die.... period LOL
_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#39  Edited By _Sojourn_

Slight is not hurt that much by fire or electricity or extreme cold. His control over water allows him to heal, and redirect most of these attacks...that is not to say that it can't hurt him...just never has.

The Oracle is the brother force to the Phoenix, while she is the origin of fire, Oracle is the origin of water.

Blood is a real dissablilitating weakness of his...the sight of it makes his come close to vomiting....and it's grooss

Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Acer
  • I was the real leader of Mobb Deep. xP
  • Though i change my bio........ALOT. Acer always has some form of combat training
Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator
@Slight said:
Blood is a real dissablilitating weakness of his...the sight of it makes his come close to vomiting....and it's grooss "

BWWWHAHAHAHA! XD So all I have to do is give myself  a bloody nose and I win? :D
Feral Alpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Feral Alpha

Where the hell do I start.

1. Final Arrow is not an angel he was for a brief  moment but was never actually made as one.
2. HE IS NOT A GOD.
3. He dies a lot....a lot.
4.Feral Alpha is awesome.
Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Hawk

Hawk and Lord's Angel are the same person but from different dimensions.

• Hawk is a weapon X
  • Doesn't have feathered wings, they are nano-tech that looks like feathers.......they don't burn!

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator
@Feral Alpha said:
"Where the hell do I start.

4.Feral Alpha is awesome, but not as awesome as his big sister, Feral Nova.
"
awwww ^_^ Thanks little bro!
Feral Alpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Feral Alpha
@Hawk said:
" Hawk and Lord's Angel are the same person but from different dimensions.
  • Hawk is a weapon X
  • Doesn't have feathered wings, they are nano-tech that looks like feathers.......they don't burn!
"
I bet I could burn them
Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Hawk
@Feral Alpha said:
" @Hawk said:
  • Hawk is a weapon X
"
I bet I could burn them
"
Looks at his empty bio.
No powers?
Slaps him across the room. lol

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

^_^ bwwahahahaha, I bet I can burn him!

o_O wait... I think I couldnt last time I fought you.... v_v damn it...

Feral Alpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Feral Alpha
@Hawk said:
" @Feral Alpha said:
" @Hawk said:
  • Hawk is a weapon X
"
I bet I could burn them
"
Looks at his empty bio.
No powers?
Slaps him across the room. lol

"
Slaps him back....I have powers I just don't want to tell you about them:p See Beats down hawk power(Check my bio againxD)
The Hottness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By The Hottness

The Hottness is a
The Hottness is a "SUPER GENIUS", and smart ass. He knows it too
The Hottness recent won the tournament of the Panther and received the blessings from the Panther God. Hottness still has Hott-Extremist , and now the powers of the Panther in his blood stream. The Hottness boxed up his thing and moved to Hot-Kanda in Africa, his new suit looks like "Marvel" Black Panther...lol

He's designed hundreds of suit for anything he might face!
He's designed hundreds of suit for anything he might face!

The Hottness' latest suit, made from Hot-branium
The Hottness' latest suit, made from Hot-branium

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By G'bandit

O_O Hot-Kanda???

o_O? Hot-Branium?

That's new XD