User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Urban_Ronin
Eternelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@quintus_knightfall: well dammit lol, how's a girl supposed to resist that av :P

What's his shtick gonna be when he comes back?

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@voleuse: Cycling through ideas. Was thinking de-powered and then possibly becoming a teacher at that Mutant School while trying to keep his return quite for awhile. Or, I have an Arashikage idea too but thats still in the early stages of thought.

Eternelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall: You should have him stop by and see Ellie when she breaks out of the coma.

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eternelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Eternelle
Avatar image for ellie_knightfall
Ellie_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@quintus_knightfall:

Following the ambush at the hands of Charlemagne LeBeau on collusion with her niece and a previously unknown cohort, Ellie Knightfall had been in a comatose state for the past three months. No doctor could figure out how to pull her out, nor could any magician or technician. The foremost experts had turned up nothing. And so she remained, in a state of non action.

But beneath the surface, her mind was working, just as it always had. With a uniquely wired brain, Ellie processed things akin to a supercomputer. While she was comatose, her life's memories flashed behind her eyes as she relived various events in non-sequential order.

The telepathic link that she and Quintus shared throughout their lifetime had gone dead with his death. It's how she had known the moment that the last remnants of light blinked out. But even in her unique comatose state, she could sense the flickering in the synapses of her mind, something different, something new, something familiar.

With an instinctual drive, Ellie's eyes fluttered beneath closed lids. She could grasp a cognitive imprint of what was happening and from there, the rest was instinct. She let go of that tenuous thread, the small glistening thing that kept her alive after years of grievous injures and mental upheaval. It was a string that she always clung tightly to, but for once...for once she gave it up, letting go.

Her psyche sank down into the blessed obsidian abyss, as the alarm connected to her began to go off, alerting those at the facility she was at to her distress. Even as this was happening, she somehow knew that everything would end up okay...she was going somewhere safe.

Everything went dark for what seemed like a split second until she awoke, somewhere new, somehow different. The spiritual projection of Ellie woke on both legs as if they were in perfect working order. It took several moments of her to get used to the sensation, even if it were all a projection.

An eerie ambiance hung in the air as she silently approached the back of a figure that she knew all too well.

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ellie_knightfall:

Loading Video...

He could feel her approaching, her surrender, and it was almost more then he could bare. Both unable and unwilling to fight back the tears navigating their way down the sorrow curved definitions of unbearable sadness. Without looking back the fallen hero spoke, "You......you dont belong here." barely able to get the words out. Collecting himself with gathered composure in order to stand finally turning to face the single most important person in both his life, and after-life. "Ellie....." faintly whispering. Wrapping her up as if to never let her go. Loving lips searching out her forehead before breaking down.

If only for a moment the twin Knightfalls had found one another, found that unbreakable connection, found their happily ever after. But as Quintus stepped back in what would be the hardest thing he would ever have to do, the look of constitutional fortitude said it all. Brushing a few stray strands of auburn colored hair from Ellie's face, Quintus sighed. "I love you, but you can not stay here."Extending both as if releasing an injured bird. "My daughter needs you, Andres needs you, and I need you, to wake up..........wake up Ellie.....wake up......"

Yadbrek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Yadbrek

god i need to get back into the groove again, being away this longs made things more complicated

Ellie_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall: (that's from Warrior, right? So many feeeeels)

Her mouth formed a small 'o' as she set eyes on her brother. In obvious emotional upset, she could bring herself to begin fathoming what was happening here, where she was, what she was doing. There was instinctual knowledge, but it was the sort that would drive you mad if you thought too long on it.

Her chest heaved with sobs as she clung to her brother, the small kiss on her forehead accompanied by tears from the worlds most stoic man, her complete and utter undoing. Purple eyes looked up at him, large and covered with the sheen of tears as several slipped down her cheeks, accompanying the sobs that had finally ceased.

"I can stay...I can stay a little longer." Her lips quivered as she nestled her head against him. If she could bring herself to be here, he could bring himself back, she had to believe it. It's not as if it was unprecedented.

Resting her forehead against his chest, she took a deep breath. "Isadora is with Mercy....after a long time away from her. She was lost, very lost. Andres will always continue on his own way. I...you need to come back, I need you to find your way back, Quintus. One of us isn't supposed to walk without the other, don't you understand?"

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#111  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@ellie_knightfall: (had to get into the head space)

@yadbrek said:

god i need to get back into the groove again, being away this longs made things more complicated

lol restart your VV

SemiSonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By SemiSonic

@gambler: thats what I plan on doing once Az returns from getting a job. then hopefully be back into the swing of things again. Think im gonna have to redo a pm and recruite again after i can talk to him one on one.

Eternelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Eternelle

@gambler: It was perfect. Listened to it while reading the post and it made it.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

I'm loving the interaction

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana said:

I'm loving the interaction

Wish you'd join us

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Maestro_

@shanana: (No worries :)

"I did not fear you...." He backed up slightly, ever so angered yet ever so sad by her obvious intent to injure him, even in death "...I pity you" His words tipped with slight venom. Judging by the womans aggressive attitude that she would not subside, he would play this coy, unwilling to fully engage in initial battle however his defensive side would instinctively kick in, contorting left and right performing nothing other than acrobatic elitism his body narrowly escaped a deadly assortment of Psi-Energy blades threatening to end his life. A few superficial wounds were sustained however, albeit his own telekinetic aura absorbed and deflected some of the more potent projectiles allowing for his body to not be too injured, a few cuts here and there were evident his bare chest, gazing upwards at the Malagan Marquess his own palms shot out forwards, firing a wide burst in an 180 degree arc of telekinetic energy hoping to send her crashing to the ground.

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ellie_knightfall: So many questions, so many unspoken words, and yet Quintus could not, would not, indulge in his sisters displayed consciousness any longer. The risk was simply to great. "No, there is no time Ellie. You must leave now, before the choice is no longer yours to make."the polymath's corporeal visage slowly dissipating as the words trailed off.

Avatar image for maximus_newcastle
Maximus_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ellie_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall:

Something shattered in her as that last remaining tangential link to her brother, in whatever this place was, was severed. Her vision went dark as her own visage shimmered and faded. She was back in her own body, back in the hospital. In the resting state of her coma, she could hear the alarms going off on the machines.

Her consciousness was drifting, only vaguely aware of her surroundings. Somebody yelled clear and paddles were applied to her chest in an attempt to shock her heart back into a rhythm. This process was repeated with additional amping three more times before they prepared to call time of death.

It was in that moment, that Ellie's consciousness slipped back into its normal state of being. Purple eyes shot open for the first time in months as the Knightfall heiress came out of her mysterious coma, visions of Quintus still imprinted in her head.

The forlorn feeling of longing was a heavy weight on her chest as the highly advanced medical staff around her looked on in pure wonderment. Her voice was scratchy from not being used as she spoke, saying only her brothers name.

No Caption Provided

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: You know, I don't even remember Ziccarra's moveset lol

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#121  Edited By Pyrogram

@shanana: LOL Seriously? I think it was...something to do with a Mask and loads of Environment distortion >.>

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By shanana

@pyrogram said:

@shanana: LOL Seriously? I think it was...something to do with a Mask and loads of Environment distortion >.>

Seriously lol. Yeah but the mask, and her items didn't carry into the afterlife.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: That's true....She's just got her PSI-Stuff now? And her Martial Arts. You can stop the battle now if you like, no biggy to me, I won't be offended lol

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: She was a speedster too, but I don't feel like getting into all that lol

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: haha I know what you're saying lol

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#127  Edited By Mercy_

:o

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

New_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

in the beginning of twenty thirteen a man lost everything and entered the realm of the in between. His son cries in an open field silently to not arouse the stray cats attention. A team once united in a clandestine goal of justice without reward, scattered and gone to perform their own duties, or perhaps just live. The man's own life taken down with his ship like many captains before him. He floated downwards towards a hell of his own machination thanks to an interloper from the pit. This rare and odd intrusion gave way to a rare and odd opportunity, it is one I seized.

Now within the in between of life and death, I wait for the dreamer to awaken within the dream

I wait to make my my bargain
I wait to make my my bargain