• 127 results
_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By _Creed_

@xenon_: Creed raised a brow, not very much surprised at the denial of a former life. "It's understandable, but you must listen to me carefully spirit, I can help you leave this place...Help you come back to the mortal realm but I will only do so if you are to seek vengeance on your killer..The man who slain you is an amazing threat and whatever you become must aid in his destruction..For the greater balance."

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Maestro_

@_creed_:

"I think you've misunderstood..." The Maestro lowered his tone, unbeknownst to him an evil spirit has entered his empty body, taking over...this really was not Xenon anymore "...I am not Xenon anymore" His arms folded, a grim smile appeared upon a characteristically helpful face now turned sinister.

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By _Creed_

@xenon_: "Oh bother..." Creed rubbed his eyes, he was going to have to do something foolish. With a sudden clap of his hands, his astral form became physical. Meaning somewhere in the mortal realm, Creed's body was technically dead. "You will calm yourself demon, I care not if you are good or evil..What I need from you can be accomplished by either..." The wizard raised his hand, subtly pulsing with magic energy.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_creed_:

Demon Xenon backed up wearily unsure what this man was doing, his hands pointed outwards in a threatening manner his voice erratic "I..I'vvvee noT!" He shook his head wildly "NoT HaaD a booody! In threee...hundreds years.." He clenched both fists and retracted them back like pistons ready to launch forwards "You will NOT T..Take takke...this awawayyy from me!" Shooting forwards a burst of TK energy along with the last words.

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: With an elegant yet fast maneuver with his hands, a splash of orange light diverted the blast of TK energy before continuing the hand motions. "BE GONE HEATHEN!" Creed shouted before pushing his hands forward, a cone of light shining out from his palms aimed directly for the center of Xenon's chest.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_creed_: The demon having been wanting this for thousands, tens of thousands of years would not give this up without a fight. Knowing the full extent of the Maestros abilities, he turned intangible (Assuming it would block the magic) before darting forwards trying to remove the magicians larynx with an angered palm, the magicians light shone deep into his chest...doing, something. The demon was too involved with the current attack to notice.

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: The light was an expulsion spell which seemed to not have any effect. He brought his hand up just barely in time to create a small pulse to keep the claws inches away from his neck as they passed. Taking a leap backwards, he formed a quick few gestures of the hands to have the dead trees come alive around them, the branches bolting for Xenon's arms to entangle him.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Maestro_

@_creed_:

His body ensnared by tree limbs the Demonic Maestro struggled and struggled but to no avail. His head swung freely downwards as it dropped, the demon seemingly defeated and hopelessness overwhelmed his spiritual form once more.

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: "I am so sorry for this..." Creed said with genuine sorrow as his hand charged with a red energy, sending it phasing right into Xenon's chest in order to obliterate the demon inside of him, something he did not want to resort to.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Maestro_

@_creed_

The demonic Xenon struggled slightly, before his head snapped upwards screeching a demonic screech which shunned all birds withing the area, the forest shook with terror as the leaves around of the location withered and died. Then the tree let Xenon go, he fell towards of the ground limp, virtually dead again.

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: Creed had to work quick, kneeling down beside Xenon's body he placed his hand on the corpse's head and raised his other hand. "IT IS MY WILL THAT XENON'S LAST MOMENTS INHABIT THIS VESSEL!" He shouted to the dark skies, reaching out through dimensions to pull the last moments of Xenon's life back into the mind of this body. If it worked, Xenon would perceive it as if dueling LeBeau and suddenly ending up here, not remembering his own demise but moments before it. This of course sent Creed flying five feet in the other direction from how much energy this costed, his body literally smoking.

(Gotta get this show on the road! o-o)

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ogar woke up in an unfamiliar place surrounded by dead trees and an unfamiliar aura the world around him seemed bleak and grey as iff all the color had been drained from this world he found himself unable to remember how he had ended up in such an eerie place the only small comfort he had was that his sword stonebreaker was still with him seeing as their was no other choice he began his journey through this desolate and seemingly dead world

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: And in an hour, it will be 7 A.M

Gotta be fresh, gotta go downstairs.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Maestro_

(Never forgot MOFO)

@_creed_ said:

Creed had to work quick, kneeling down beside Xenon's body he placed his hand on the corpse's head and raised his other hand. "IT IS MY WILL THAT XENON'S LAST MOMENTS INHABIT THIS VESSEL!" He shouted to the dark skies, reaching out through dimensions to pull the last moments of Xenon's life back into the mind of this body. If it worked, Xenon would perceive it as if dueling LeBeau and suddenly ending up here, not remembering his own demise but moments before it. This of course sent Creed flying five feet in the other direction from how much energy this costed, his body literally smoking.

Jumping backwards the body of the previously soulless Xenon smashed into a tree, his hands clenching and unclenching wildly reliving the last known memories. His mind racing, his body tensing like he was being smashed and cut and blood bended by the Arashikage onslaught what had killed him in the mortal realms, his head looking into the sky screaming like a wild animal "ARRRR" Xenon then stopped, his eyes widened as he looked around at this unfamiliar location. His shaky arms adopted a fighting stance unsure of where he was "Hello? Where am I!" He shouted, trying to figure out where he was. But to no avail.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ogar shoulders began to droop he did not know how long he had been walking through this forest but it seemed like days every next row of trees felt as though they were taunting him ogar began to get angry and started running howling as he ran through the forest he was no longer thinking clearly all he could concentrate on was killing the next thing he saw

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

Ziccarra laid peacefully in the black grass, her time in the land of the living had come to an end. Stirring from her sleep; she released a subtle moan, before fixing her gaze on the city. It was a gloomy affair; the necroplasm that ran down the middle of the city, told the story of those who tried to escape but couldn’t.

She didn’t have her mask, her weapons; or her team; she’d have to get through this time by herself.

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By _Creed_

@xenon_: Creed slowly got to his feet after being struck by the backlash of the divine spell, taking a second to groom his goatee and hair."Well..That could have gone alot smoother..." He muttered with the greeting of a headache. "Xenon.." He called out the messiah while walking towards him, regaining his regal posture. "I surely hope you keep a level head about this..Because it is quite a thing to be informed of." He cleared his throat, giving Xenon a second to prepare himself. "You were slain by LeBeau...You fought till the very end but I'm sorry, you are now a soul in a limbo. But you mustn't worry, I am a magus, here to help you recover from your death and maybe even bring you back one day.."

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#71  Edited By Pyrogram
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By shanana
Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: Either you get me. Or I'm coming for you! Gotta have that showdown even in death :P

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By shanana

@pyrogram: It's pointless in death! I can't kill you here lol :P

Though this influx of dead characters gives me an idea.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: Would be be perpetually fighting? lmfao

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Pyrogram

@shanana: He recently got his memory fixed. So probably. (Read up...the magician helped him)

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Ohhhhh ok. Well than I'll find ya lol

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: Haha. Looking forward to whooping you in death. Well, kinda death. Limbo thing.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ogar had stopped running he had just escaped from the large forest of dead trees and what was before him was a large city whose very walls looked dead ogar saw people in front of the gate he began to walk towards them maybe they could tell him what this place was and how he got here

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram:

The Malagana Marquess stood, with her vibrant dress gallantly wavering in the morbid winds; the intricate details of her current location suddenly hit her hard. Death, the final destination for souls lost fighting the good fight; here she would join tons of billions of soul that parted into the afterlife.

Positioned on the far side of the city, the Malagan beauty easily located a familiar life force; “Xenon?” her curious brow rose. Her former Trinity teammate and enemy had crossed over to the land of the dead; taking off in a yellow blur; she would not miss this opportunity to extract revenge even in death.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Maestro_

@shanana:

Right palm clasping his left wrist behind of a darkened back, Xenon stood his studious eyes mesmerically captivated by the rippling effects of the black lake he was currently stood before, the top half of his elusive black attire sprawled across of the ghastly ground. Thinking, contemplating if death would indeed be eternal or would he ever grace the living realm with his presence again?

This may be a horrid and forgotten place, but it was serene. Peaceful, and very, very alluring in its mysterious ways. Peacefully averting his gaze from one natural beauty to a more...prolific, dangerous "living" one his brow creased slightly angered at the sight of the Malagan Mistress "You died?..." The grip on his left wrist loosened slightly, ready to defend himself if she pounced, as it would be expected, regardless his hypnotic trance looked back outwards into the dark lake as if she had never visited "...I'm not surprised".

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By ownagepants

Ogar had finally reached the gate but he had stopped on his face was a look of shock and horror because around him in this city were not people of flesh and blood but spirits it was then that Ogar's situation donned on him. He was dead he took this in with great dismay he fell to his knees unable to fully comprehend what had happened how had he died what had killed him did he die a warriors death? All questions he thought about the fact that he could not remember how he died was the most soul crushing to ogar because for a warrior their is no greater glory then an honorable death in battle. It was a story to be told after you were dead but Ogar had been robbed of this for the first time in his life something that not even the most gruesome of monsters could do was done by simple memory loss for the first time. Ogar couldn't work up the spirit to keep fighting on the thought of dieing in some other way crushed his spirit and since he was in the spirit world their was nothing he could do Ogar sat slumped on his knees wishing for everything to end for this pain that was worse then anything he had felt while he was living to end was this truly the end for Ogar the mighty barbarian .

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#84  Edited By Legacy_

@xenon_: He didn't understand this place. He couldn't fathom why heaven was so barren. Feeling as if the world he once knew never truly existed, the yellow eyed hero frantically rushed upward and onto the top of a dusty mountain range. His hefty heart pumped against his chest, the surreal feeling of failure lingering throughout his tattered frame. "Hello?" The fallen emperor called out, frightened yet curious as to his current location. Was this some sort of cleverly veiled facade placed upon him by the tyrannical mechanisms of his violet eyed aunt or was this death in its' truest form? Regardless of the answer the god fearing mortal yearned for some sort of company - anyone would do. "Hello!" Noah screamed this time, concerned that his punishment for not murdering Clarice Michelle was a lifetime of abandonment. He walked and he walked, tears rolling down flustered flesh, the memories of his children keeping him as steady as they possibly could. "Hello...." He murmured this time, slowly realizing his silence in life had written his death as just the same. He was now an irrelevant figurine, forced to live the eternity as an after thought. And for those who knew his story, they might say this was poetic justice.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: "I am here aren't I?" her glance also followed the lost souls, trapped in the cycle of Necroplasm. "Much like you found out death has no preference over age and stature."Typically she wasn't a hostile person; but she believed Xenon to be the reason for the world's current problems. His flexible loyalties and untamed pride were constant problems for the Malagan Marquess. "I guess now I can truly test if your headache was worth it."

Turning just slightly towards the Mutant Maestro; her eye's slowly electrified with purple psi-energy. "We have unfinished buisness" Pushing her hands, slowly outward; Ziccarra started with her most basic attack; an explosive energy shield; aiming to forcefully push him away.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Maestro_

@closure: Focusing on the sound of a lost, familiar soul the Maestro wondered over to his "ally" unsure what he was doing here, assuming the man was still alive. He had previously tried to murder the Maestro, but in this realm Xenon would not engage in battle. Having turned into a pacifist he walked towards of Closures soul with his arms behind of his back studiously staring "You...who killed you?"

@shanana: Elegantly swiveling around his arms coming up to defend his face conjuring up telekinetic energy to dispel her own attack, however he stopped for an unknown reason. Her push sent him skidding across of the ground, nearly into the lake as he halted, his heel digging into the dirt pressing forwards "Do NOT do this Ziccarra" He raised his palms in preemptive defense.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ogar walked through the city but his walk had lost its purpose because when he thought about it he realized in this place of the dead he could no longer fight their was nothing to kill nobody to test his mettle on. He had been denied a warriors death and could no longer fight this was to be his eternity an eternity of civility which would chip away at the core of his being until their was nothing left of the mighty warrior. As he walked through the city dragging his feet and his sword he thought about all the warriors who fell before him who thought that their eternity would be spent fighting in the greatest war to ever be seen a never ending war only to find themselves in this sullen place showing not even a hint of combat what had become of them had their souls just rotted away .Their was nothing to be found in this eternity devoid of war of comrades in arms and strong enemies who made you truly feel alive he just kept shuffling along through the city his head looking towards the ground after all their was nothing to look forward too.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ownagepants:

Xenon was walking through the City of Souls, accidentally walking through he bumped into a lost old soul, having possibly been slain in battle like a true warrior, Xenon exclaimed loudly "Oh! Sorry my friend" He nodded, smiling towards of the damned soul "My name is Xenon".

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: Ogar looked up at the spirit with the eyes of a man who had given up he noticed that something was different about the spirit he tried to voice words but he just couldnt find the will to speak he just nodded his head at the strange spirit and went back to his pace shuffling through the city .

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ownagepants: Realizing this lost soul was pained, more than most he decided to try and ease such pain, walking alongside of the man, his head turned "What is your name?"

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By ownagepants

@xenon_: Ogar noticed the spirits persistence but he didn't stop shuffling finally he said "Ogar though that name does not hold any meaning any more nothing holds meaning any more " he didn't even look up while he talked he just kept shuffling along hopeing the spirit would leave him and let him wallow in his misery alone for the rest of this eternity

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Tranquil

An exaggerated gasp of breath stirred the Keijijo Kaze too life, his form feeling empty, weightless. "So, I was correct." Milo thought as his body floated along a river of necroplasm, accompanied by a multitude of unawakened souls. This plane of existence was less intensive than others the Tranquil had visited, allowing for his high speed movement to be accessible, yet he lacked fortitude. This incorporeal body was not hardy enough to generate sufficient strength, and without the esoteric intelligence of Sanmittai Sarutobi to aid him, Milo would have to employ decisive methods to escape this encampment.

Rising high above the bustling cesspit of morbidity he could feel a number of recognizable figures. The wind whispered as it whisked passed his ear, the dead may not rest in peace for long.

Avatar image for deactivated-6030536d76c91
deactivated-6030536d76c91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: @xenon_:

He didn’t want any part of a confrontation with the Malagan Marquess; he adroitly braved her expansive shield, and returned to a standing base. “What is this? You fear me even in death?” She replied, folding her arms across her sternum. “This is not what you WANTED?” the heightened pitch at the end of her voice, suggested she harbored the last remaining feelings of her physical life.

She didn’t have her mask, which meant she had to reply on her own skill. Throwing her hands down, a burst of psi-energy sent her airborne; from the air she crafted a dozen psi-blades, and watched as the rain downed upon the dead battlefield.

Ok so I forgot lol

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: you wanna finish our interaction.

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tantrically cultivating an atmosphere on purified serenity through unwavering meditative mental metaphysics, the Knightfall Polymath sat at the edge of the underworlds corrosive riverbank in a contorted lotus position. He had not moved since arriving.......until now.....

Eternelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quintus :(

I'm gonna send Ellie in to see you when I get home.

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Urban_Ronin

@voleuse: I might be out da cage by then lol (cool cool)

Eternelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers