• 127 results
#1 Edited by The_Matriarch (601 posts) - - Show Bio
“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

Birthed from a collection of souls lost from their dead time periods, the City of Mictlan is home to those that have died across from across the universe. Though their time in their respective worlds have expired, they continue their afterlife in Mictlan. Because of the strength within the hearts; they are granted the gift (or curse) of watching over their loved ones.

Mictlan

Mictlan is the massive city which houses the dead; a massive river of necroplasm separates the city in two trapping any soul that manages to stumble inside. The People of Mictlan come from all over the known universes; many have decided to simply enjoy eternity; others constantly fight for a way back; a way back to everything they ever knew.

Rules

• You may use a character from ANY of the known universes (Screened, AV, CV, LW, CVNU, CVU)
  • If your character is a celestial being, you may have knowledge of this place; however it is only open to the dead.
  • You may not remember this place upon re-integrating your character into their universe of origin.
  • The only way your character will be deemed, inactive is if they enter the necroplasm
  • Mictlan is an alternate dimension
#3 Posted by Shanana (58021 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by The_Imperator (2244 posts) - - Show Bio

@shanana: Nevermind, I could have sworn this thread was in Ge. Discussion a minute ago. I shall delete my comment and move on.

#5 Posted by _Animus_ (3968 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh sh!t. An original Concept :P

#6 Posted by Shanana (58021 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Spectrion (768 posts) - - Show Bio

So, since I've died multiple times, can I visit this place?

#8 Posted by Shanana (58021 posts) - - Show Bio

@spectrion: Are you currently dead? or have a currently dead character?

#9 Edited by Spectrion (768 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by Shanana (58021 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Tranquil (3853 posts) - - Show Bio

@shanana: Booooooo I wanna walk among the dead. What if I kill myself? Will I be able to travel there and then leave? xD

#12 Posted by Shanana (58021 posts) - - Show Bio

@tranquil: If you travel here, Quintus might not allow you to leave lol

#13 Posted by Feral Nova (53943 posts) - - Show Bio

• You may use a character from ANY of the known universes (Screened, AV, CV,LW, CVNU, CVU)

O____O

this is epic!

...too bad I didn't have anyone who died there >_<

WAIT would evil demon child count? who technically died? xD

#14 Posted by Tranquil (3853 posts) - - Show Bio

@shanana: Hahah he ain't got ish on me, I am the god. xP

#15 Posted by Shanana (58021 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Feral Nova (53943 posts) - - Show Bio

@shanana: I can't remember her name.... the demon child from hell who would go and take the souls of other dead children from LW... fck I wish I kept her bio >.< and SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

WAIT PRIME Z IS DEAD!? D: I THOUGHT SHE WAS ALIVE AGAIN!!!

I can use Ashely Knightfall here LMFAO

#17 Edited by Shanana (58021 posts) - - Show Bio

@feral_nova: Oh wait prime Z is alive, I can use Sicily Boss here lol. Oh and Gwen

#18 Posted by Feral Nova (53943 posts) - - Show Bio

@shanana: I forgot... I can use Hotaru here >_____>

#19 Posted by Cassius_Knightfall (11281 posts) - - Show Bio

if only i still had my Arthur Windsor account , sad face

#20 Edited by _Animus_ (3968 posts) - - Show Bio

Psyduck dissin people

I could use Evander

#21 Posted by Guardian_of_Gravity (2998 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't this kind of step on the toes of virtually every afterlife ever?

#22 Posted by Cassius_Knightfall (11281 posts) - - Show Bio

@guardian_of_gravity: Not if it gives you you the choice to go elsewhere i dont think. As long as you have a choice its all good.

#23 Edited by Guardian_of_Gravity (2998 posts) - - Show Bio

@cassuis_slay_knightfall: But then why would religious people choose this over being with their deities?

Where do death gods fit into this scheme?

Or religions where you are judged by external forces as to where you go rather than by your choice?

(Or in a particularly lulzy case, in Zorostrianism where your afterlife is determined by your bridge crossing abilities. Sorry saintly wheel chair users, helloooo tight rope walking bastards)

#24 Posted by Mercy_ (94433 posts) - - Show Bio

this is AWESOME

#25 Edited by Cassius_Knightfall (11281 posts) - - Show Bio

@guardian_of_gravity: In character no idea thats down to the individual writer their motives are their own. But it would offer more interaction cannon wise as most of the main post death locations heaven hell vahalla etc dont have any active threads so if a writer was to go to these places there would be little room ( unless they created a new thread) to interact in these locations.

As for judging you can say at the judging process this was what they decided as fitting to the character either not good enough to go to the good destination of choice or bad enough for the other.

The last one will affect very few of us thankfully lol

#26 Posted by Shanana (58021 posts) - - Show Bio

@guardian_of_gravity: I thought about that too, but It's really how the writer writes their character. If there characters are christian, then it'd make sense for them to go to either heaven or hell; this would be the ideal place for Atheist and or Agnostic characters. Though anyone can be here.

#27 Posted by Shanana (58021 posts) - - Show Bio

With LA running around this place may see some action

#28 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5165 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by Shanana (58021 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5165 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Edited by Shanana (58021 posts) - - Show Bio

@myrmidon_: Something tells me you'll be having company soon lol

#32 Edited by Myrmidon_ (5165 posts) - - Show Bio

@shanana: Lmfao. Good! Xenon aint made to be a loner :P

#33 Posted by Maestro_ (3409 posts) - - Show Bio

Desperate hands trembling in the dirt trying to get a grip, his life flashed before his eyes....memories, distant slavery being relived this very moment being predestined in a cruel twist of fate. Being born into this world as a slave to humanity in the dirt, and now dying to humanity in the dirt...The Maestro had been slain.....

Days..weeks...months...years...hours...minutes...seconds...no time passed as Xenon found himself walking through a desolate forest location with no living memory of anything. Idly strutting through the undergrowth of such an ominous place everything inherently darker and desperate than what he'd usually acquaint himself with within a forest, dressed in full battle garments head to toe being ready for a war, his mind had seemingly lost all memories - without realizing this was due to the Arashikage stealing his brain in the mortal realms.

For now....he was an empty shell....Xenon was alive, yet Xenon was dead, and very, very confused.

#34 Posted by Strongarm (5881 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by _Animus_ (3968 posts) - - Show Bio

I got the perfect idea for this

#36 Posted by Madison_Maynard (261 posts) - - Show Bio

@xenon_: Damn, what a painful way to be dead lol. With no memories

#37 Edited by Charlemagne (7073 posts) - - Show Bio

I missed this :O pretty cool.

#38 Edited by Pyrogram (44462 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by Madison_Maynard (261 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: That's probaby worst than being alive with no memories.

#40 Posted by Pyrogram (44462 posts) - - Show Bio

@madison_maynard: I thought I'd somehow link in Arashikages brain stealing to something somehow. and no memories just fits lol

#41 Posted by Madison_Maynard (261 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Once I figure out which one of my characters is actually dead, I'll join ya.

#42 Posted by Pyrogram (44462 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by _Creed_ (5049 posts) - - Show Bio

@xenon_ said:

Desperate hands trembling in the dirt trying to get a grip, his life flashed before his eyes....memories, distant slavery being relived this very moment being predestined in a cruel twist of fate. Being born into this world as a slave to humanity in the dirt, and now dying to humanity in the dirt...The Maestro had been slain.....

Days..weeks...months...years...hours...minutes...seconds...no time passed as Xenon found himself walking through a desolate forest location with no living memory of anything. Idly strutting through the undergrowth of such an ominous place everything inherently darker and desperate than what he'd usually acquaint himself with within a forest, dressed in full battle garments head to toe being ready for a war, his mind had seemingly lost all memories - without realizing this was due to the Arashikage stealing his brain in the mortal realms.

For now....he was an empty shell....Xenon was alive, yet Xenon was dead, and very, very confused.

Mutant MESSIAH!

A voice boomed out through the forest of lost souls, a fog creeping through the dead trees as if possessed...

Misfortune has indeed burdened your very soul...Crushed at the hands of a foe most powerful...Your very memories, strangers to your own mind...

#44 Posted by Maestro_ (3409 posts) - - Show Bio

@_creed_:

A deafening boom presided itself within the Maestros mind, his head ached his body tense his hands clasped his ears as fell onto both knees, clutching at his ears not knowing what the hell was going on. Who was the Mutant Messiah? Who! The words penetrated the forest of lost souls as it beckoned him in, the words talking about...something. Xenon was confused. He was nothing, nothing other than an empty soul. Nothing other than what he used to be, when he was a mere slave to the white man. Xenon was dead. His body may be alive, his body may have breath. But the soul, the mind, the spirit - gone. Gone with his hope. Hope of a mutant utopia. Closures betrayal had scarred him for life, knowing his own friends would try to dishonorably destroy him. He clasped his hands over his ears, rocking back and fourth unlike a noble warrior, a mere child, reverted back to when he was nothing.

#45 Posted by _Creed_ (5049 posts) - - Show Bio

@xenon_: A very gentle touch was placed on Xenon's shoulder, it belonged to the mirage like visage of Creed. "Be calm my friend...I know you have nothing flowing through your mind, tis only natural in this place...Calm..." His voice was soft, like a spring breeze, his words were carrying great sympathy for such a fallen icon of hope.

#46 Edited by Maestro_ (3409 posts) - - Show Bio

@_creed_:

A ghostly touched energized his senses, his spine tingled his eyes widened his heart paced wildly as Xenon snapped to the side trying to find whatever, whoever this was. Unaware of his abilities, a gust of powerful TK wind was pushed outwards devastating the surrounding trees, instantly causing for the maestro to curl up into a bull petrified once more unaware he had performed such a thing.

#47 Posted by _Creed_ (5049 posts) - - Show Bio

@xenon_: The gust phased right through the astral projection, Creed remaining in a regal pose while gazing upon the broken soul. "Oh dear..This might be more difficult than I have imagined so..." He slowly placed his hands together, creating a feint blue aura around both his head, and Xenon's. It was a longshot at best from dimension to dimension, but the charm was purposed with creating a wave of both clarity and calm.

#48 Posted by Maestro_ (3409 posts) - - Show Bio

@_creed_: As the broken Maestro rocked back and fourth within his cocoon of solitude and depression. A feeling of dread, anger and frustration subsided into feelings of clarity, calmness and tranquility...and then - Nothing. His mind was lost within another realm, simple clarity charms would only make it clear he was a lost soul. Indeed, his mind eclipsed with thoughts, a new soul entered his previous one, a new mind, new motives a new goal. The Maestro was awoken from his cocoon of shelter, standing up, his footings trembled for a mere moment before standing to his full height gazing into the astral projection with iconic stern eyes behind of an elusive mask. A new Xenon had be born, reborn into this land of lost souls "Who am I?" Where the only words ushered outwards from his dead dark lips.

#49 Posted by _Creed_ (5049 posts) - - Show Bio

@xenon_: "Who WERE you would be the proper question...You were once a savior to people with special abilities known as mutants, beings one step beyond a mortal man...Your name was Xenon." The projection walked a bit closer while folding his arms behind his back. "That was of course, before you were murdered by one of your greatest foes, a man named LeBeau...You are now trapped in a limbo for lost souls.."

#50 Edited by Maestro_ (3409 posts) - - Show Bio

@_creed_: Contemplating what these words meant brought nothing meaningful to his mind, this was like telling a British man somebody he had never known was dead in Africa. Meaningless. Xenon turned, a slight look of boredom as he removed his iconic mask so pivotal to his character and threw it onto the ground, stamping it into the dirt with his right heel. His eyes darkened staring at this astral form "I am not Xenon anymore".