Birthed from a collection of souls lost from their dead time periods, the City of Mictlan is home to those that have died across from across the universe. Though their time in their respective worlds have expired, they continue their afterlife in Mictlan. Because of the strength within the hearts; they are granted the gift (or curse) of watching over their loved ones.
Mictlan is the massive city which houses the dead; a massive river of necroplasm separates the city in two trapping any soul that manages to stumble inside. The People of Mictlan come from all over the known universes; many have decided to simply enjoy eternity; others constantly fight for a way back; a way back to everything they ever knew.
- You may use a character from ANY of the known universes (Screened, AV, CV, LW, CVNU, CVU)
- If your character is a celestial being, you may have knowledge of this place; however it is only open to the dead.
- You may not remember this place upon re-integrating your character into their universe of origin.
- The only way your character will be deemed, inactive is if they enter the necroplasm
- Mictlan is an alternate dimension