Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ultra_Girl_
No Caption Provided

"The previously isolationist nation of Mewni has set its sights on Earth, it is unknown why they had the sudden change of heart but it is known that they seem wanting to make their presence known on Earth and thus the Silvertongue Family of Solus created a floating embassy in the Pacific Ocean"

Security

• Mystic Wards

A series of large floating crystals serve as generators that power the embassies ward that stops individuals from teleporting in as well as nullifying ranged attack, this leaves attackers with the only choice to get aboard via boarding actions on slow air craft

• Mewni Mages
No Caption Provided

A small task force of Mewni Mages are based on two floating islands that surround the main embassy, the mages are experienced in various arts of magic (thus knowing many spells) and were deemed more than sufficient by Amanda Silvertongue to deal with any outside threats.

Amanda Silvertongue

No Caption Provided

Amanda Silvertongue is the elite of the Mewni Aristocrats and not only personally funded the construction of the Mewni embassy per orders of the Queen but also succeeded in loop-holing any territorial disputes by making it a flying fortress thousands of feet up above the Pacific Ocean.

Amanda Silvertongue and a small host of other Mewni's are present in the embassy but only Amanda Silvertongue has been giving permission to engage in diplomatic negotiations with Earth factions.

Rules

• This is sort of a base of operations for Mewni's so if you want anything to do with the Mewni empire just post here
  • There's very few NPC's here and most of the Embassy is self sufficient via magic
  • Amanda Silvertongue is the number one character here in charge of diplomatic relationships so if you're serious you contact her
  • As usual no god modding
  • No complete destruction if you plan to attack
TheFlashFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

interesting.

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theflashfire: (This is only part 1 of getting the Mewni Empire mixed in with Cvnu Earth, also I wanted to introduce a whole new host of characters since people only known one Mewni which is Ultra Girl)

TheFlashFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theflashfire: (Feel free to visit if you have a reason lol, I'ma also use this as a base for Star)

Avatar image for doctor_wheatley
Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very attractive!

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice place. Nice dress.

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ultra_Girl_
No Caption Provided

@omegablast452 Twas midnight as Amanda Silvertongue joined the royal King of Lycan's for the dinner she invited him to, she sat on a magnificent chair that was carved from trees back in the homeland and wore a beautiful blue gown that complimented her silver heels.

"I am very grateful that you decided to join me today your highness" the exquisite aristocrat Amanda stated sincerely with an adorable smile as the two individuals sat in a dining room reserved for them alone

"I have felt some what rueful for failing to get any contact from other Earth nations, four days have passed by and not a word has been received"

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By omegablast452

@ultra_girl_: Unlike Amanda the Lycan King Omega was dressed in casual wear as he gave a small smile back at the beautiful woman "Oh but the pleasure is mine to be gifted the presence of such a alluring diplomat" he complimented Amanda in a almost flirting way on her attire as well as traits but the Mewni woman was just a close friend to him.

He reached for a knife and fork as he prepared to serve himself a chunk of steak, "I wouldn't put to much concern on the subject Amanda" Omega cut a slice of meat with almost perfect finesse "usually when some embassy pops out of no where and tries to talk with Earth nations they are ignored for a while"

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omegablast452: Amanda was comforted by the Lycan's words, "So have you any plans?" she questioned primarily because of his choice of attire "you don't usually wear that attire Omega"

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultra_girl_: Omega chuckled "Well you see I've been looking for this old pal of mine, sometimes he hangs out by the bars on Earth" he paused as he took a moment to recollect some fun times he had with this friend "He went by the name of Arnole last time I met him, he's quite the fellow" Omega began chewing a piece of steak as he stared into Amanda's eyes as the full moon light reached through the windows and bathed both individuals in the dimly lit room.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@ultra_girl_ soaring through the air he landed on the brick walkway of the empire he looked it over: "wow....looks like this place has grown....civilization has indeed evolved" he said more to himself as he walked down the street looking around at the high towers and the streets "hello?" egh called calmly as he looked in the dark ally ways and at the high buildings as he walked

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omegablast452: "Well I wish you the best of luck in finding your friend" Amanda stated (Continue this some other time)

@ultra_girl_ soaring through the air he landed on the brick walkway of the empire he looked it over: "wow....looks like this place has grown....civilization has indeed evolved" he said more to himself as he walked down the street looking around at the high towers and the streets "hello?" egh called calmly as he looked in the dark ally ways and at the high buildings as he walked

A powerful Mewni Banshee descended from the skies and landed on the street road in front of Leon, but Arturia's voice was heard as she turned the corner to reveal herself. Arturia had her arms behind her back yet she walked boldly towards the new comer "So what's your business in the middle of no where on a flying island?" she interrogated him in a rather aggressive tone as the golden hundred foot tall creature behind stood on guard.

Mewni Banshee gazes over Leon in silence.
Mewni Banshee gazes over Leon in silence.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultra_girl_: Looking up silently leon spoke in a rather unnervingly distant and detatched voice seemingly unfazed by the specteral beings appearance "Im here to meet somebody...i got a message requesting a meeting..." eh said in a monotone voice with an empty devoid look in his eyes as he looked right in the bamche

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada: Arturia gritted her teeth as the Banshee remained on guard "And your name is.....?"

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultra_girl_: My name is Leon Dissada..." eh said to the banshee. Looking at the specter with no emotion on his face. the banshees anger didn't seem to faze him what so ever or even make him think twice about talking to it. "I recieved this letter" he said holding the opened envelope up to the banch and handing it to her. "I assume you would know the hand writing as you have been here much longer then myself...' eh said looking directly at the specter

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada: Arturia gave a skeptical face as she examined the letter "This is Amanda's hand writing, seems like you're one of those free lancers she's hired"

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultra_girl_: Im not sure if freelancer would be the right word or not" he said to her as he cracked his neck "anyways...yes im here because i was requested by her and i desided i would humor her...now where might she be at?" he asked the banchee like thing with absolutly no emotion in his eyes or voice what so ever