Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Ripcord
Ruin Cross said:
"Ripcord said:
"I heard you got a new team, Ruin. Good luck, bro."

yup me and my boy Dark Raider are going to take ova"
You always find a some new RPGer to join yor team that ends up being pretty good. Where do you find these dudes at?
Ruin Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By Ruin Cross
Ripcord said:
"Ruin Cross said:
"Ripcord said:
"I heard you got a new team, Ruin. Good luck, bro."

yup me and my boy Dark Raider are going to take ova"
You always find a some new RPGer to join yor team that ends up being pretty good. Where do you find these dudes at?
"

I guess you could say they find me.............
Ripcord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Ripcord

How did you manage to get AO to join up?

LexiCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By LexiCat
Morte Rapida said:
"LexiCat said:
"I'm curious.  Is this what you came into the Lair for,  Mr. Morte?   I respect you and your wish to have us included, but you didn't have cause to insult Resonate the way you did.  I'm sure I can pick which members of Ice you'd like to take part.  And I'm aware Resonate and I aren't two of those.  But we are their teammates so please refrain from being rude in the future. "
Come one Lexi, you know that's just tactics that are used to fire people up, we've been doing this on the vine for quite some time, I got nothing against anyone, its all in good nature.  Gotta stay in character.
"

An insult is an insult,  in or out of character.   And I know there are plenty of other ways to light a fire under someone other than call them a coward and say they're below you.  That's all I'm saying.  I'm more than aware you had no interest in getting me to join this.  But I will always stand up for my teammates and my friends. And Resonate is a friend first,  way before being a teammate.
XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By XRiskyX

Extreme violence? Sounds like fun! Do you know something about the plot already?

Ruin Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Ruin Cross
Ripcord said:
"How did you manage to get AO to join up?"

I didnt.....he came to me
morte_rapida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By morte_rapida
LexiCat said:
"Morte Rapida said:
"LexiCat said:
"I'm curious.  Is this what you came into the Lair for,  Mr. Morte?   I respect you and your wish to have us included, but you didn't have cause to insult Resonate the way you did.  I'm sure I can pick which members of Ice you'd like to take part.  And I'm aware Resonate and I aren't two of those.  But we are their teammates so please refrain from being rude in the future. "
Come one Lexi, you know that's just tactics that are used to fire people up, we've been doing this on the vine for quite some time, I got nothing against anyone, its all in good nature.  Gotta stay in character.
"

An insult is an insult,  in or out of character.   And I know there are plenty of other ways to light a fire under someone other than call them a coward and say they're below you.  That's all I'm saying.  I'm more than aware you had no interest in getting me to join this.  But I will always stand up for my teammates and my friends. And Resonate is a friend first,  way before being a teammate. "
It is what it is, you guys are way to serious.
Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#58  Edited By Akira Overdrive

What would this be without Akira?

I'm in boy.

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Kurrent

Hey Morte, Ronin has been planning an RP for a while that he was going to put up anytime now. You might want to put this on hold until that one gets finished.

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#60  Edited By Akira Overdrive
Kurrent said:
"Hey Morte, Ronin has been planning an RP for a while that he was going to put up anytime now. You might want to put this on hold until that one gets finished.
"
Why?Ronin can have his and Morte can have his.