Avatar image for tassiana_pettis
Tassiana_Pettis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@ziccarra_liafador:

For a moment, all the pain and fear that Tassi had experienced the past year, seemed to melt away. The loving warm hug and the seemingly endless kisses caused the young Liafador-Pettis to finally calm down. Hearing that her mommy loves Tassi too, it seemed to make everything better… if even for a moment. Her little hands were clutched around her mommy, not wanting to let go. She missed mommy’s hugs, mommy’s kisses, mommy’s voice, mommy’s singing, mommy’s perfume, even mommy’s look whenever Tassi would track mud in the home. She missed mommy so much.

But the hug was broken as Tassi sat on her mommy’s lap as she began asking questions about her life on the island. She couldn’t help but give a big smile as she talked about Tassi getting bigger and pretty. She always wanted to be pretty and strong like mommy… nice like daddy, smart like Yaya, powerful like Leo and brave like Selene, that's what she still wanted to be when she grew up.

“It big.” Tassi opened her arms wide, as if trying to show mommy just how big the island was. “It fun, Tassi like Jacob, he nice, he let Tassi play wit Ace!” She turned and pointed to the white dog with a red cape, almost like the one she had on, but Aces cape fit him. “And Blair let Tassi play wit Zacky.” She pointed at the other dog as well, the three (along with Star) kept their distance to give Ziccarra and Tassi time, but were close enough to engage if something were to happen. “Noah and Troy nice too, Cat let Tassi play with Troy, and there a girl wit fire, but she sad and go like this a lot.” Tassi began squinting her eyes, trying to mimic Zoe’s glaring. “And Izzy no talk lot but he nice, OH and man who smell like fishies.” Tassi began giggling, covering her nose. “And girl wit white air, like Star! But… she… different… but Tassi like her! And boy wit sword, he no talk like Izzy, but sword pretty.” She explained every member of We Are Legend the best way she could, wanting to tell mommy everything that was going on and everyone she had met so far. “But… Cat no let Tassi play outside. But… Tassi know Cat is scared something happen to Tassi.” The young hybrid Goddess began explaining her life with her eldest sister. Tassi knew that Cat was doing her best to take care of her, she knew it But she could see it in her eyes, that it was hard for her. “Cat take care of Tassi. Cat good big sister. Cat love Tassi and Tassi love Cat this much! Even when she use shadow” She opened her arms wide again, trying to show mommy exactly how much she loved Cat. “But…” The Darling Pettis paused for a moment, lowering her arms, a small frown appearing on her face. “Cat not mommy.”

“Is… is Tassi and Star go live wit mommy now?” Her eyes lit up for a moment. She loved Cat, she loved Cat a lot and was so happy to live with her and the puppies and Noah and Troy and everyone else. But Mommy was here, mommy was better, couldn’t Tassi live with mommy now?

Nikoleta_Strix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Avatar image for deactivated-603254cf2e22e
deactivated-603254cf2e22e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think a visit from Leo is long overdue, LOL.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tassania_pettis: @ziccarra_liafador:

The crisp air. The nurturing sunlight. It'd been nearly a year since Leonel was last on Earth. He'd left and made the cold reaches of space his home. He'd traverse the cosmos, entering tournament after tournament, showcasing his ability as a gladiator of the stars. And in his travels, he'd expended the energy stored in his personal quantum dimensional state. The energy he often used to augment his powers beyond the limits of his parents. Now? He was no different than his father. The only thing setting them apart was his killer instinct. His father, Alexis came and went. He'd return to Earth, visit Ziccarra and his daughters, then leave to sort out his internal conflicts.

And he couldn't do so without Leonel, his son. A week ago they crossed paths. On the dusty plains of a distant and barren moon, two New Gods met. Father and son. Alexis stood tall, his red cape fluttering in the wind as iron-rich dust brushed against his crimson boots, his eyes gazing up at the light brown sky. In the sky above, Leonel hovered, arms folded before his chest, his dark red leather jacket clinging to his torso. Both father and son wearing the iconic 'S' symbol on their chests. Alexis' stood for 'Savior'. Leonel's stood for 'Strength'. And as their eyes met in a faraway gaze, their hearts skipped a beat. They hadn't seen each other in an eternity. Leonel landed, and they embraced, hugging and smiling as fathers and sons do.

They talked for what felt like hours, catching each other up. Seated on a dry boulder, Leonel asked, "So you don't know if you still wanna be Thee Champion or be a family man and help mom raise Tassi?". He met his father's pacific blue gaze and heard his answer. "I don't know. I've been out here flying around space thinking I'd find an answer..", Alexis sighed. "You have. You found me. I'll be Thee Champion. You go be a family man and raise my sister", Leonel smiled, a stunned Alexis feeling his eyes widen in surprise. "You'll be Thee Champion?", the stunned father asked, hoping it wasn't some sort of joke. "Well, it's about time isn't it?". That was a week ago. Today the two had returned to their home planet.

No Caption Provided

Leonel donned his father's blue and red colors and cape, and Alexis... he donned the garments of a civilian. Together, they traversed the Earth's skies and finally their senses came alive. They felt Tassiana's energy-signature, and Ziccarra's. They raised magnetic fields, flinging themselves into hyper-dimensional space, and crossed into the space of Luna Island. It smelled earthy and woody. There was a primal air to the island. They glided across the sky, studying the dense greenery and vegetation, it's wildlife. Leonel's heart skipped a beat. It was clamoring in his chest, a melted smile curling along his features. He hadn't seen Tassiana in nearly a year. Would she even recognize him? He looked more like their father now.

"Think she'll recognize me?", Leonel asked. "She will. She identifies people not by their face, but by their energy. Yours hasn't changed", Alexis answered. Below them, they spotted her. Tassiana was with Ziccarra, whom Leonel had also not seen in nearly a year. Together, father and son landed, smiling. But it was Leonel who spoke, "Mom, Tassi. It's been a while, huh?", he almost laughed in overwhelming glee.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#205  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

lol alright

Strigidae_57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shows up to start some shit
shows up to start some shit

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 Feral Nova  Moderator

@strigidae_57:

>_>

"no thank you, have a nice a day!" *closes door* "Don't worry guys, it was just those jehova witnesses"

Strigidae_57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova:

*Goes back to the car grumbling to himself

gets another outfit for the eventual 2nd try
gets another outfit for the eventual 2nd try

Joe_Locke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strigidae_57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 Feral Nova  Moderator

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toy Story gif omg

Strigidae_57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Knocks, no one answers, lets himself in, makes a sammich and watches t.v. Dropping mustard and other condiments on the carpet.

Mister_French

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 Feral Nova  Moderator

Nikoleta_Strix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strigidae_57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nap sounds good. Why am I still up <-<

might as well start drinking
might as well start drinking

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 Feral Nova  Moderator

drinking wine betty white drinking gif wino

Avatar image for ziccarra_liafador
Ziccarra_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azure_son: @tassania_pettis:

If you leave
If you leave

Tassi had a cute way of explaning things, she always spoke with her hands, and as Ziccarra bounced the beautiful baby on her lap listening to the whole host of colorful indiviuals she was surrounded by, Tassi's question pulled the mother from her blissful little world, and back to reality.

As much as she yearned to be reunited with Tassi again, right now she couldn't. The kingdom was in shambles, and in order to fix it; she'd need to move about. "Of course you can come with me. But if you come with me, you will have to leave your little....friends..." She said motioning to the dogs with little interest. "If you leave who will take care of Catalina? She needs Super-Tassi's help. I have to go save Yaya, like mommy was sick. She is sick. When I bring her back...we will be together again. Can you promise me you'll be a good girl?"

It as as if mother and daughter felt them both at the same time, parting through the skies like ripples in the North Atlantic current was her Fiance, Alexis with her son Leonel in tow. "Tassi baby look who is here!" Ziccarra screamed directing Tassi to the two men decending like gods from the sky. Rising with Tassi, Ziccarra placed the baby girl down so she could run to her father and oldest sibling.

Joining lips with Alexis, she noticed the iconic changing of the guard, as her son was now adorned in his daddy's red and blue Thee Champion uniform. "I suppose you have made a choice" She said with a thick smile on her face before turning back to her newly annointed Champion, Leonel.

"Darling it has been so long since I last seen you." She said, placing a kiss on his cheek before once again trying to hug him with all her might.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 Feral Nova  Moderator

No Caption Provided
Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 Feral Nova  Moderator

Omg I can post gifs from my phone now... Mercy I love you, thank you

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

Avatar image for thebastardwolfe
TheBastardWolfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have I mentioned that I love the fact that WAL is back again??? Cuz I effing do.

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

Avatar image for thebastardwolfe
TheBastardWolfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 Feral Nova  Moderator
Tassiana_Pettis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azure_son: @ziccarra_liafador:

Her big blue eyes widen when mommy said yes, her head perked up as she gave a wide smile. But then mommy began telling Tassi about Zacky and Ace and her smile began to fade away. She couldn’t leave them! And Cat! Oh no what about big sister Cat? She couldn’t leave her, but why couldn’t she come with her? No… she wouldn’t come with her, she would stay here. To top everything else, mommy said Yaya was sick! “Yaya!?” Worry filled the little Liafador-Pettis eyes. “Yaya sick too? Oh no mommy!” Genuine worry filled her, she knew Yaya being sick was not good, her little hands grasped a hold of her mommy's arm, pausing for a moment as if seriously thinking over what needed to happen. “Mommy help Yaya and Tassi help Cat.” She nod her head, showing she understood the situation and agreed with her mom.

But then her little brows began to arch, her eyes slightly squinted. She… she was feeling energy, two forms of energy coming towards mommy and Tassi. They were familiar, she knew them, and then it hit her. “Daddy?” The little Pettis whispered, recognizing one of the energies as the second was still… it felt like she should know it… but she couldn't figure it out… who… was it?

“Mom, Tassi. It's been a while, huh?"

Her little body froze as she looked up at her mom. It was… it couldn’t be, was it..?

"Tassi baby look who is here!"

Her head quickly turned around as she looked at not just her dad, but- “LEO!” she screamed, the toddler running as fast as she could towards her big brother Leo that she missed so much, her overly large cape dragging behind her. She hadn’t seen him in such a long time! Even before mommy got sick. Unlike her daddy, Leo hadn’t seen her for about a year. Even the way she spoke his name was different from the last time he saw her, able to finally pronounce his name correctly. She jumped up, as she hugged him, wrapping her little arms around his warrior frame, trying to give him the biggest hug she could. “Leo, Tassi miss Leo!” she buried her face in his chest. Tassi and Leo had a completely different relationship than in compared to Maya, Cat and Selene. To Tassi, Leo wasn’t a sibling from another reality, all she knew of him was that he was her big brother. Loving, protective, kind and most of all, took Tassi on adventures.

But then it was mommy’s turn to hug Leo and she moved on to the next person. “Daddy!” She laughed, a huge smile on her face as daddy scooped her up in his strong arms. “Tassi miss you too.” she said, giving him a huge warm hug too. It was amazing, her mommy, daddy and big brother Leo all came today to see Tassi. Today was the best day ever. It almost felt like she was back home at the Palace. Mommy, daddy and Leo with Tassi, going out for ice cream, playing, laughing… she missed her family. “Daddy… why Leo wearing Daddy’s clothes?” She finally asked, her eyes looking over at her big brother with curiosity.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ziccarra_liafador: @tassania_pettis:

Standing by his father's right, Leonel wore a smile as Ziccarra's lips met Alexis'. 'Every time it's like their first time or something', the Prince of Power thought, arms folded before his chest, red cape fluttering in the air as he held back a chuckle. 'You gotta love it', his smile widened. "I have, and Leo's the right choice", Alexis smiled, his arms wrapped round Ziccarra's waist, the tip of his nose lightly teasing hers, his eyes meeting hers with a husband's affection, "Well, at least until my cape is no longer too big for Tassi", he jested, a soft laugh escaping him. For a moment, Alexis held her closer, as if persuading her body to melt into his before unwrapping his arms from her and watching her embrace their son.

"Yeah it's been a while, huh?", Leonel smiled, embracing his mother, hugging her as tight as he could, "I missed all of you guys. I'm glad to see you're all okay", he almost sighed in relief. Gently breaking away, the Prince of Power's smile devolved into a grin, "So, what'd you think? Do I wear it better than dad?", Leonel jested, "I was thinking of changing the blue to black but.. I don't know, I'll see". Though soon, a toddler scram, her features lit with happiness. "Aww", Leonel's features softened, plucking Tassiana from the ground and hugging her with a brother's warmth, "You've gotten so big, Tassi. You even say my name right", he chuckled. He'd miss those days, the days where he was 'Weo' and not 'Leo'. "I missed you too. We'll go on adventures together again", he promised, "Maybe even with that friend of yours, Kaylen".

He'd never forget first teaching her how to fly in space, and gazing upon the blue star that'd made 'blue' Tassiana's favorite color. "Has Star kept you safe?", he asked, chuckling before handing the toddler over to her father. "Daddy missed you too, little baby", Alexis smiled, doting his daughter's forehead with a kiss. "Oh... that's because Leo is now Thee Champion", Alexis explained, "Then maybe one day, if you want, you can be Thee Champion after Leo", he half-jested. Ziccarra had always said, Tassiana'd make for the caregiver the world needed. He'd been it's protector, and now Leonel would be it's warrior. Perhaps in the future, Tassiana would become it's savior.

Ziccarra_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azure_son: She couldn't agree more Alexis spent the majority of his time protecting the galaxy, arriving just in the nic of time to deliver salvation, but Leonel was could be alot more proactive in his role as Thee Champion. He was faster, stronger, able to sustain copius amounts of damage, he was one of two people in her family; that surpassed her in terms of combat prowess. He was...the perfect choice.

"I do know mijo, it looks pretty good on your dad" Ziccarra returned the jest, by nudging Alexis her actions laced with a bit of innuendo. The thought of Tassi one day bearing the title of Thee Champion was enticing to say the least, it was thought that Tassi would eventually take one of the mantles as Thee Champion or The Goddess, but it was clear now that she was way to pure to handle something as erratic as The Goddess.

"I am glad you two were able to come, Tassi is going to remember this for a long time" Z said fully immersed in the comforting arms of Alexis, watching as Tassi and the New Champion got reacclimated to one another.

"So what will you do now?" She asked, running her soft hands along Alexis' forearm.

Tassiana_Pettis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ziccarra_liafador: @azure_son:

“Star take care of Tassi.” Tassi began to explain her more recent adventures with her little brother, “Tassi want to go see Stars again!” The tiny Goddess pointed to the sky. Tassi didn’t know how to fly yet, or understand the mechanics of flying in space, but she knew that she was determined to see the big blue star again that Leo had taken her to see over a year ago. Even though she was only an infant at the time, she could still vividly remember her travels to space with her big brother and the amazing colors and sights she saw on the way. “Kay come too?” Her head perked up at the mention of her little friend that she hadn’t seen for a long time.

But then her attention was pulled away from Leo when daddy explained that Leo was now Thee Champion. Her eyes widen as she looked at her big brother. He was Thee Champion! He was important like daddy now! And then daddy said… maybe SHE could be the NEXT Thee Champion after Leo? A surprised look on her face appeared, looking at her dad for a moment, then her mom and then at Leo. “Tassi be like Daddy and Leo?” Her little feet moved her before Leo, her eyes looking up at him in wonder as she touched his uniform. She didn’t understand what being a symbol to the people was, but she was being exposed to what a legacy was. Even though she didn’t completely grasp what a legacy meant, her mind was now slowly working to understand what it meant. She always said she wanted to be as strong as daddy and powerful like Leo. If she was… she could be the next Thee Champion. After all… she had the cape! Tassi’s blue eyes once more looked over at mommy, almost looking for some sort of approval.

Mommy was right about one thing… Tassi would remember this moment for a long time. It would be in this moment that the thought of her actually becoming a hero one day would be implanted in her mind like a seed. With enough exposure of positive influence and training... one day Tassi could make the choice of picking up the title of 'hero'... but that wouldn't be for a very, very, very long time. “If Tassi like Leo and Daddy… what bout Cat, Selene and Yaya?” The youngest asked, more concerned about what would become of her sisters rather than herself.

Last-Emperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haven_OShea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omgggggggg

Last-Emperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll have a reply for this soon.

Avatar image for selene_liafador
Selene_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ziccarra_liafador: @azure_son:

“Star take care of Tassi.” Tassi began to explain her more recent adventures with her little brother, “Tassi want to go see Stars again!” The tiny Goddess pointed to the sky. Tassi didn’t know how to fly yet, or understand the mechanics of flying in space, but she knew that she was determined to see the big blue star again that Leo had taken her to see over a year ago. Even though she was only an infant at the time, she could still vividly remember her travels to space with her big brother and the amazing colors and sights she saw on the way. “Kay come too?” Her head perked up at the mention of her little friend that she hadn’t seen for a long time.

But then her attention was pulled away from Leo when daddy explained that Leo was now Thee Champion. Her eyes widen as she looked at her big brother. He was Thee Champion! He was important like daddy now! And then daddy said… maybe SHE could be the NEXT Thee Champion after Leo? A surprised look on her face appeared, looking at her dad for a moment, then her mom and then at Leo. “Tassi be like Daddy and Leo?” Her little feet moved her before Leo, her eyes looking up at him in wonder as she touched his uniform. She didn’t understand what being a symbol to the people was, but she was being exposed to what a legacy was. Even though she didn’t completely grasp what a legacy meant, her mind was now slowly working to understand what it meant. She always said she wanted to be as strong as daddy and powerful like Leo. If she was… she could be the next Thee Champion. After all… she had the cape! Tassi’s blue eyes once more looked over at mommy, almost looking for some sort of approval.

Mommy was right about one thing… Tassi would remember this moment for a long time. It would be in this moment that the thought of her actually becoming a hero one day would be implanted in her mind like a seed. With enough exposure of positive influence and training... one day Tassi could make the choice of picking up the title of 'hero'... but that wouldn't be for a very, very, very long time. “If Tassi like Leo and Daddy… what bout Cat, Selene and Yaya?” The youngest asked, more concerned about what would become of her sisters rather than herself.

No Caption Provided

"Selene's not like you, baby sister."

The low, enigmatic tone of Selene Liafador's voice broke through the family reunion. The young Liafador legacy had sensed the immense energy displacement caused by the arrival of her family on Luna Island before following it, at speeds only fathomable to her relatives, to the source.

Her shapely frame descended from flight, raven tousles dancing gently behind her in the wind until her feet landed softly on the ground. Amber eyes surveyed the gathering with astute poise, resting on each member of her present family without any insight into the thoughts behind them. In truth, she didn't know how she felt about her family anymore. So much had happened, in and out of her control, and the life that had once seemed so familiar to her no longer existed. There was no Madrid, no legacy, no Liafadors--not like they had been.

Selene stepped toward Tassi, lowering herself to meet her little sister's wide gaze. For a moment the Rogue Cardinal lost herself in the eyes of her sister--their blue hue more captivating than that of the ocean's, and the innocence within them as equally infant. It brought a small smile the corner's of her pouty lips, which vanished just as quickly.

Tucking a strand of thin hair behind Tassi's ear, Selene spoke again. "You and Leo, and Dad, you're all good. You're destined to help people," she explained, rising to her full height as she turned her attention toward her brother and dad. The similarities between them had only intensified since she last saw them. "Leo, Dad..." she began, losing her words as the sight of her two biggest heroes overtook her with emotion. However, she made no physical movement toward them, rather, held her cool, elegant bearing. "You guys always know the right thing to do; always make the good choice."

She kept her gaze focused on her brother and father as she spoke to Tassi. Despite her controlled stance, Selene's voice revealed a certain amount of the pain she held inside. Pain for the past, her past, and pain for the future. She was trying to change, to be better, but nature seamed to fight her at every turn.

Turning her head to face her mom, the small vulnerabilities visible in her exterior vanished completely. Replaced by an icy, apathetic self-assurance, she continued speaking to her little sister. "I'm like mom. Isn't that right?" she asked, turning to finally face her mother.

Ziccarra and Selene, much like Leo and Alexis, only continued to grow into mirror images of one another. All the power, beauty and grace possessed by The Goddess became more and more apparent in her daughter everyday. Even more similar were their characters.

"Manipulative. Violent. Power-hungry. Just like mom."

Her amber gaze burned through the space between her and mom, and the hurt and anguish over the past events boiling to the surface. She wasn't sure why she placed so much blame on her mom. There had been much that occurred outside any of her family members' control, however, it had been Ziccarra that made it her mission to obliterate the family's remaining legacy. Her blood, her children. Selene's own unpredictable and often immoral conscious told her to forgive her mother, to understand and empathize; but the piece of her that possessed an untamable desire to protect her family viewed Ziccarra as its greatest enemy.

Turning back to Tassi with delicacy in her voice and actions, Selene continued speaking.

"I came to Luna Island to be better. To help people, like you and dad and Leo. You can show me how, Tass. You're the smartest, strongest, bravest girl I know." With a soft, genuine smile, Selene took Tassi's tiny hand in hers, interlocking their fingers the way Tassi had always fallen asleep when they were younger.

Let me know if I phucked up any canon stuff.

Haven_OShea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By Haven_OShea

A DUCHESS POST?!?!?!?!?!?!

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

Well....sh!t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@selene_liafador: @tassania_pettis: @ziccarra_liafador:

Smiling, perhaps almost oblivious to what his mother had applied with regards to Alexis, Leonel simply shrugged, "I never was much of a fan of blue. Red and black are more my colors", the Prince of Power told, a soft laugh escaping him. His arm curled round Ziccarra's waist, his head shaking in mild amusement at his son's brash confidence, Alexis couldn't help but quietly focus on how different Leonel'd be as Thee Champion. Alexis had always been the Herald of Hope, an ideal who inspired those in need. He was a savior and a protector, whereas Leonel was a warrior, a dealer of justice. Even then as father and son gazed upon one another, sharing smiles as parents and their children do, Alexis could see it... a warrior's haughtiness in Leonel's eyes.

His son would be the hero who ended a battle before it began. The kill would be quick and merciless. Alexis dreaded the thought but perhaps Leonel was what the world needed. As he breathed in the crisp air of Luna Island and gazed upon his reunited family, the proud father came to realize that the world didn't need another hero, it needed an avenger. And in that moment, father and son shared a moment. Alexis cast a subtle nod Leonel's way, and the Prince of Power returned it. "Hopefully she'll remember this as the beginning of a better chapter in her life. In all of our lives", Alexis added, allowing Leonel and Tassiana to reconnect with one another. Turning towards Ziccarra, his arms wrapped round her, holding her close as if to persuade her body to melt into his, his features softened.

"Well.. I guess I'm gonna be a dad. And a husband", he answered. "We'll go see the stars again, Tassi. And of course Kaylen will come", Leonel promised, gently nuzzling his youngest sister with his nose. "No, Tassi will not be like daddy and Leo. Tassi will be better than daddy and Leo", he playfully corrected with a soft peck on her cheek. "I'll teach you everything you need to know and then I don't know.. dad can teach you all the boring idealistic stuff", Leonel taunted, his jests met with sarcastic laughter from his father. Though as Tassiana asked of Selene and her sisters, the Prince of Power, Alexis, and no doubt Ziccarra, all felt it. A spike in the ambient energies. And if they hadn't felt it, they certainly heard it.

No Caption Provided

"Selene!", Leonel and Alexis exclaimed, their simultaneous reaction echoing the similarity of their voices. And as they watched, softened smiles upon their faces as Selene reconnected with Tassiana, they both met the Power Princess' gaze as she turned to them. And Alexis couldn't help but rush towards a daughter he'd barely seen since the turmoil that'd torn their family apart. His ears drowned out her words, her praise of his, Tassiana and Leonel's moral fortitude. This was his daughter, and that was all that mattered to him. She was calm and collected, oozing a presence of mystique as she always had. Alexis had never been that poised. He wrapped his arms round her, embraced her if she'd have him, and for that moment, he'd hold her as a father should his daughter.

"It's good to see you, Selene", Alexis sighed in relief, breaking away from her, his smile true and loving, "You need to stop growing up so fast though. You're a grown woman now. It's almost like my little girl is gone", he lamented with a chuckle. And while he was too glad to see his sister, Leonel's vision wasn't fogged by emotion and longing. He could see the tension between Selene and Ziccarra, between his sister and his mother. And it reminded him of how he was initially resentful of his mother for what had befallen their family. It reminded him of how he swore he'd take her life if she ever turned on them again. And it reminded him of how he'd come to forgive her. But Selene? She was more vengeful, more mean-spirited than even he. He held his features in earnest and hoped, for his mother's sake, that things wouldn't escalate any further.

And thankfully, by the grace of Tassiana's presence, they didn't. Breathing a soft sigh of relief, Leonel smiled, "Yeah, you can show her how, Tassi". His youngest sister had suffered from the fall of the Liafador family just as they all had. Her life had been threatened by the one woman whose responsibility to her was to be a source of unconditional love and warmth. And here she stood, forgiving, loving and happy. Perhaps it was the innocence of childhood. But there wasn't a doubt in Leonel's mind. "You really are the bravest, strongest girl we know".

Nikoleta_Strix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tempted to pull in Isis

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

Omggggggggggg yes!

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 Feral Nova  Moderator
Nikoleta_Strix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ziccarra_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@selene_liafador: @azure_son: @tassania_pettis:

Selene...
Selene...

In the face of Tassi's questions, Ziccarra needn’t murmur a word; Alexis answered the questions almost as if he were reading her mind. While Alexis proved himself to be the standard as far as heroism was concerned, Ziccarra believed Tassi could be something far greater than what he represented.

Catalina lived a tumultuous life, it was only now in her mid twenties, that the "Catalan Countess” begin to operate on some form of stability, Leo too was righteous, but like The Goddess his no-nonsense attitude usually exposed him to the underbelly of being a hero--having to take a life out of necessity. Z rest her head on her fiancé's comforting pectoral muscle, watching as her son and youngest daughter gave each other the attention they both longed for, reminiscent of a time when they were on top of the world as one of Europe's most prolific families.

Almost on cue, Ziccarra and Alexis' head dart toward the heavens, and the celestial presence of their daughter, Selene, descended upon them. "Selene..." Her name tumbles around a flaccid whisper that inadvertently escape Ziccarra's lips. The once social icon immediately place her attention on Tassi; as if she had heard the young Pettis' concerns and flew to address them. Selene turned toward Leo and Alexis, before making a comparison between herself and Z and turning directly toward the Malagan Marchioness with an air of tension.

The two women, Mother and Daughter, shared a stare that might have only lasted seconds, but felt like eternity. Ziccarra analyzed her children on a scale; on the less severe side of the scale was Tassi, Maya (Pre Evil) two people that could forgive without hesitation. In the middle were Catalina and Leonel, they had the ability to forgive but it was a time consuming process.

Then on the right, the more serve side was Selene and the deceased Isadora; two people that ironically shared a trait with Ziccarra. Forgiveness was damn near impossible.

She wanted to say something, but what could be said? She could tell the same old story, but what would that achieve absolutely nothing. “No…you are not like me” Ziccarra said, pulling out of Alexis’ embrace standing to full form.

She kept her tone docile for two reasons, 1 she didn’t want to start a purposeless scene; she also didn’t want to destroy Tassi’s moment. "Si fuera como yo, yo no estaría aquí Mija. ¿Estás enojado? lo respeto. Pero hay algo dentro de ti que está tratando de permanecer juntos. Cuando se quiere hablar. Ya hablaremos."

“If you were like me, I would not be standing right now mija. You are mad, I respect that. But there is something inside of you that is trying to keep you together. When you want to talk. We will talk.”

Avatar image for nemesis_liafador
Nemesis_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Selene's post.... is giving me feelings :(

Nemesis_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ziccarra_liafador: @tassania_pettis@selene_liafador@azure_son

"Isis, we have a new report coming in."

Isis Liafador stopped in her tracks, immediately halting the cleaning of her weapons. She and her team of Ravens had made it back to their headquarters in a partially demolished Madrid just twenty minutes ago. The Ravens were a team of fifteen hand-chosen former Cardinals, loyal to Isis and Tassi, only. Over the last year they had been hunting down rogue Cardinals, Cardinals that had proved untrustworthy. Cardinals that had chosen the wrong side in the Fall of Madrid. She was cleaning house. Because nobody else would.

And now, as she was cleaning her weapons, bad news fell upon her ears. She shoved back a strand of mink brown hair, smearing blood of her prey across her cheek in the process. As she lifted her eyes up, she saw the look of dismay on Amalia's face. Amalia was her right hand, her most trusted, her second. And she was almost shaking under the weight of Isis' gaze, something unheard of.

A heart that had frozen over beat too fast for comfort in her chest as she very carefully placed the sword that Leo had given her on the table, and dropped the cloth on top of it. "What's going on Leta?"

"It's Tassi."

Her heart halted. Froze completely for one short second as ice coated it again. Isis had four soft spots. Tassiana Pettis. Yana Porthos. Santiago Porthos. Catalina Liafador. That was it. She had frozen out anything else out of necessity, and she carried her mission like an awl around her neck. She was burdened with purpose.

If something had happened to Tassi, she feared for the fate of the world. "What happened?" she bit out.

"We can't find her, she's disappeared, Isis."

"She's with Zeon." Last report, that was where Tassi had been. Which was still so strange to Isis, but she'd have trusted Tassi to her over anybody else at this moment. Isis and Zeon were true counterpoints to one another. Both raised as killing machines, tools of complete and utter destruction. But where Isis ran cold, Zeon ran hot with rage. Her blood boiled at a moment's notice, and her fury was feared by all who had whispered of it in hushed tons.

She had to be with Zeon. Because the alternatives... they were too bad to think of.

"She's not, Isis," Leta whispered as she flinched. Not because she expected Isis to strike out, but because she too had some idea of just what Isis was capable of if she were properly motivated.

The scrape of her chair across the floor as she pushed back was the only sound heard in the cavernous room. Projectors and screens lined the walls of the underground lair, pinpointing Cardinal nests and confirmed kills. Isis ignored as she fought back the panic threatening to rise.

There was a way to locate her, to tap into the very energy that Tassi controlled, and specifically the energy that permeated the Liafador lines. Isis had always been particulary apt at hunting down particular strains. She was able to do so for any designated target, not just those in her family, once she was familiar with their signature.

Eyes that normally fluctuated between shades of hazel and brown lightened, shot through with pure threads of green and gold, as her body hummed with energy. Leta's eyes narrowed as she backed slowly away towards the edge of the room, not out of fear, but caution.

Everything around her went hazy as she focused her immense energies into herself. It was an ability that she was still fine-tuning, and one that often got away from her. There was a part of her that she kept under lock and key, a savage goddess with blood and lineage that nobody had dared before. She didn't need her today, not yet. She just needed a location, she needed to trace Tassi's energy.

What assailed her senses was an amassing of energy that could only be explained by numerous specific occurrences. Leo was present. And the Liafador-Pettis clan had congregated again. This never ended well, for any of them. They loved each other fiercely, and hated fiercely as well. They were beings of mortal emotions in the bodies of gods and goddesses, and who would relegate the earth to such a fate? Who would hold them in check? It was why she was, even now, hunting down rogue Cardinals loyal to a bloodletting legacy full of megalomania.

She was Liafador by birth, and by legacy. The Daughter of Death, they whispered of her. And she was. The Renegade Liafador, as much of a rogue as her beloved Selene, but without the turmoil of a teenager. She was cold, calm, calculated, and holding herself apart. Because she feared that one day she would be forced into a truly adversarial position to them. And she couldn't afford to have her frozen heart thaw. Already Tassi had chipped away pieces of it, and Yana, and Santi... she couldn't afford for more.

"I know where she is," she whispered to Leta, slightly out of breath.

---

It felt like her body were being torn asunder. Energy permeated her, clawing through her, burning her, freezing her. She had to cede part of herself to the power that lurked within her, but she'd do anything for Tassi, even chip away at herself like this.

White sparked her vision as her body was unmade and remade upon grounds of Luna Island's forest. Lush greenery sprouted everywhere, and the air smelled clean, felt crisp. The sun filtered through upper layers, fighting to reach the brush of the forest. She was attuned to energy signatures, to the 'feel' of things, and this... this place was so clearly not of the world she was accustomed to.

The sound of familiar voices wafted through the air. The lilt of Selene's unique cadence reached her, and she could sense the tension building. Faces became clearer as she trekked short yards through the forest. Alexis, Leo, Ziccarra, Selene, Tassi. Tassi, thank the gods. Little Tassi was here, and that alone cut down on the chances of bloodshed more than anything else would ever be capable of doing.

But still, the palm of her hand itched for her weapons as the leather-clad shadow of death cut through to the clearing where the Liafador-Pettis clan now stood, surrounding their youngest. For one simple moment, she felt as if she were an intruder. And perhaps in many ways she was. She may be a Liafador, but she had none of the goodness that the Pettis' carried with them.

Selene was worried about how much like Ziccarra she was? Isis almost let out a bitter laugh at the thought. For years of her childhood, she had been raised to be the next Ziccarra. Isis carried Liafador blood, the darkness of their legacy, and none of the lightness that was tempered by Alexis Pettis' lineage. Isis was the one who should have been worried about similarity to Ziccarra, not the treasured Selene.

"Tassi,"she whispered, standing back from the rest of them. It was a crack in her veneer, she knew it. Her heart skipped a beat as she fought the urge to run forward and run her hands all over Tassi's little body to make sure she had come to no harm.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Tassiana_Pettis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By Tassiana_Pettis

@azure_son: @ziccarra_liafador: @nemesis_liafador: @selene_liafador:

In the midst of everything, being reunited with her mommy, daddy and big brother Leo, Tassi missed another family member who had made their way towards them, distracted by everything that was going on. But she heard her voice and Tassi’s head snapped in the direction of her big sister… “SELENE!” she shouted with pure innocent as her big sister came towards her. She embraced her big sister Selene, her little heart swelled with joy to see that her other big sister was ok. She wasn’t sick like Yaya, she ok. But big sister Selene was talking weird, she said Tassi and daddy and big brother Leo were good… but she was good too, and mommy was good too and Yaya. She didn’t understand the concept of ‘evil’ or ‘darkness’. When mommy had the ‘darkness’ she didn’t understand that the ‘darkness’ made mommy ‘evil’ she understood it as mommy being sick. Yaya was sick too. But Selene wasn’t sick… Selene was good, just like Tassi, just like daddy and Leo, and Cat and Mommy and Star!

She didn’t understand what big sister Selene was talking about and it showed in little Tassi’s expressions. Her big eyes looked up to mommy then daddy then Leo then back to Selene again. What was manipulative? What was violent? What was power-hungry? These were words she didn’t understand. Selene said she wanted to be like her, and daddy and big brother but… in reality, Tassi wanted to be like her big sister, like all of them. Since she was an infant, she always had a mental picture of what characteristics she wanted from each of her family members.

Strong like daddy, smart like mommy, fast like leo, brave like Maya, powerful like Selene that's something she always wanted to be when she grew up, but here was her sister, asking her for her help. Everyone was calling her brave, but she didn’t feel brave. How was she being brave? She didn’t understand. But it didn’t change that Selene asked for her help. Cat needed her help and now Selene wanted her help. Tassi gave a soft squeeze of her sister's hand, she didn’t understand why her sisters wanted her help, but she would do anything to help her sisters. “Tassi love Selene.” The little Pettis-Liafador nod her head eagerly as she stepped forward “Tassi help Selene, Tassi pinky promise.” Tassi used her other hand to hook her pinky onto her sisters, creating an unbreakable vowel to help her big sister. “But… Selene no be mad at mommy… mommy love Selene like Tassi love Selene, and daddy love Selene and Leo love Selene and Yaya too. Selene no be mad, ok?Tassi help, Tassi help everyone!”

But then, her blue eyes opened wide, she felt another energy source, one that was similar but so different than her mommy, daddy, Leo, Selene, Cat and Yaya. It was so familiar… The little Pettis let go of Selenes hand as her head began looking back and forth, trying to find out who’s energy this belonged to. Then… she saw her. Her eyes widen even further as she sucked in a lungful of air, her shoulders rising in excitement as she saw her favorite cousin she hadn’t seen in a really, really, really, really, REALLY long time!

“KITTY!” she practically screamed on the top of her lungs, a blue hue of energy covering her body as she unknowingly channeled into her powers as her body zipped faster than she could blink towards Isis. Her little toddler arms wrapped around her as tightly as she could. Kitty, the nickname she gave Isis when the young Pettis witnessed first hand her graceful and flawless movements… like a kitty! “Tassi miss Kitty!” Her still baby fat filled face beamed with a smile. “Did Kitty miss Tassi?” Aside from her physical growth, her vocabulary had even grown since the last time Isis saw Tassi. “OH!” Her little body bounced, as if she remembered something, reaching into her still doggy treat filled pockets she began dumping the treats out one by one, until a small golden chain was pulled out. It was the thin golden chain necklace that Kitty had given her when the two last spoke to each other. Kitty promised to Tassi that she would always be there to protect Tassi. It must have been true, because Tassi hadn’t gotten hurt since then! Well… except for that one time when she fell off the kitchen counter trying to reach for doggy treats that Cat tried to hide from her. “Look! Tassi still have it!” She smiled the biggest smile she could, proud of herself for not losing it after all this time.

This was the best day ever. Tassi saw mommy, and daddy, and Leo and Selene and even Isis! She was just sad Cat wasn't here to see them... and sad that Yaya was sick.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think it's my turn

Nemesis_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tassania_pettis: This is so late, but I love Tassi sooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 Feral Nova  Moderator
Back to Luna Island
Back to Luna Island

Since the break up of LOVE, Zoe had hung up her suit and instead had focused on herself, rather than Feral Nova. She had been to therapy and was even taking anti-anxiety medications for quite some time. It took her awhile to get the feel of just being a normal person, or as normal as someone who could burst into flames on command could be. She was still in Los Angeles, but she was going to school, like she wanted to, for her license as a Veterinary Technician. It’s what she always wanted to do, work with animals. They were better than humans. So her days were filled with school and nights filled with studying and work and eventually, she got off her anxiety medication, only taking them ‘as needed’. She was still broken, but she was mending herself together, one day at a time. Life was… good.

Unlikely Friendship
Unlikely Friendship

But every once in a while, she had to let loose a little, put the suit on and go for a little flight. Today was one of those days, and it lead her back to Luna Island. She came back every so often for a weekend, just to relax and go over the start of where she began to re-take control of her out of control life. So she roamed the halls of the once We Are Legend facilities. Still partly expecting to see someone, anyone, to walk around the corner and meet her there. The Fire Goddess made friends with the most unlikely of people. The Atlantean King, a Cybernetic Vampire, The Son of Thunder, but most of all, the Shadow Liafador.

Catalina was last person she would have thought to become friends with. It didn’t make sense. Ziccarra (her mother) and Zoe hated each other and forged this rivalry that Zoe could never overcome no matter how hard she tried, no matter how strong she became. Because of it, the hatred for Ziccarra trickled down to her daughter, Catalina. Then there was Tassi, the adorable three year old (oh wow how old would she be now? Five?) who was the only reason Zoe even gave the two Liafador’s a chance. But the difficulties of a mission in Emerald City forced the Shadow Liafador and the Fire Goddess to forge a friendship that Zoe never thought would have been possible.

Sadly WAL didn’t last much longer after the mission, and the team fell through the cracks. She didn’t know what happened to the other members, never heard from them again. The only one who she managed to keep tabs on, were the Liafadors. It was difficult to keep a family that famous (for better or worse) out of the spotlight. Last she heard, Ziccarra was arrested after a battle in Daytonville. She didn’t know the details of the battle, but Zoe couldn’t help but snicker as she watched Ziccarra being handcuffed and taken away. However… it was strange in itself that she allowed authorities to even arrest her. Meh, she didn’t put too much thought into it.

No Caption Provided

Now she sat quietly where the main control panels where. She was going over all the data regarding power supply and making sure the magical cloak over the island wasn’t beginning to waver and fade. Zoe was also looking over the newest feed of the Dinotaurs roaming the island and their current activities. A notebook was next to her on the desk which was next to a plate of cookies, but for some reason... she was having difficulty focus and found herself more... just enjoying the soft glow of the screen lighting the room.

@catalina_liafador

Avatar image for deactivated-6030536d76c91
deactivated-6030536d76c91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova:

No Caption Provided

She manage to do it, having clutched on to the Lavaliere she was able to picture a person in her mind; and the stone took her to that persons location. That person was Zoe, a friend she made back when she was apart of the We Are Legend Organization--Zoe was literally the only friend Catalina had ever made.

It took a tensioned filled meeting with her older brother, Leonel, to make her realize deep down she was lonely. Both of her only older siblings were pre-occupied. Leo was gone, off in space somewhere forging a life and identity for himself. It'd been years since she last spoke to Isis, she probably didn't know that Cat was on the straight and narrow now. Her mother was dead, not that it'd amount to anything Cat rarely listened to Ziccarra. She was raising her youngest sister, and her niece. On top of that Maricela was living with them too; and it was clear the misguided teen needed her moms full attention.

She needed a friend, someone that knew what she was going thru, the only other person she knew that struggled with identity issues. Zoe. It was unclear as to why Zoe came back here, but for Cat this was the last real time she felt like herself...before her mother died and she was transformed.

The Island itself was experiencing some degradation, it was clear some of the animals weren't being fed forcing them to migrate elsewhere causing conflict in some areas--did they feel abandoned too?

Cat pushed opened the Main Control Room door to see a woman sitting in front of the monitors, it was Zoe. She seemed so...basic.

"Out of all the things on this island you could be doing..." Cat started, she was about to go full insult mode until she remembered Zoe wasn't aware of her transformation, the last time they'd saw each other Cat was still in her own form.

The look of anger building in Zoe's face told the story, the Ziccarra doppleganger immediately begin to retreat with her hands extended toward Zoe. "N-No, No! Wait ZOE It's me CAT!" She screamed trying to calm down the human fireball before she got started.

"They Messed up our lives too!" Cat screamed knowing Zoe would understand, it was the ice-breaker Cat used all those years ago.

"I just need a friend..."