Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By We Are Legend

☾ Welcome to Luna Island

Cue Epic Music
Cue Epic Music

Somewhere in the Atlantic, off the western coast of Africa, lies Luna Island, the last remnant of a once-great continent that has since sunken deep into the sea. This land mass is surrounded by a strange dimensional shift that obscures it from all forms of detection, be they technological or supernatural in nature. Luna Island is only accessible by a select few individuals.

Having been isolated from the world around it for millions of years, the Island is home to unique flora and fauna found nowhere else on Earth. Strange abandoned structures dot the island, boasting architectural feats unlike any that human eyes have laid eyes on.

☾ The Savage Lands

Welcome to the Jungle
Welcome to the Jungle

Spreading out from what seems to be the very center of the island lies the vast mass of jungle called the "Savage Lands." Home to fearsome predators and guarded by an imposing canopy, the Savage Lands are almost impossible to traverse and may hold many of Islands greatest mysteries.

☾ Legends Tower, The New Home of We Are Legend

(Formerly Titans Tower)

No Caption Provided

Overlooking a massive waterfall stands Legends Tower, an ancient structure that has been revamped via magic and technology to better fit modern standards. Formerly the home of the defunct Vine Titans, it is now the home of a reborn We Are Legend.

The area around Legends Tower is patrolled by the ever-vigilant Acedawg and Cellphone Dog, whom together form an impenetrable shield of both physical and telepathic resiliency.

Still gotta know more about the residual effects and potential implications.

☾ Mount Fire

No Caption Provided

Mount Fire, a massive active volcano, is Luna Island's highest peak and most visible landmark, able to be seen from most anywhere on the Island. Plumes of smoke continually billow out of its crater and lava The volcano's immediate area is patrolled by a group of intelligent dinosaur like creatures called Dinotaurs. The largest and fiercest of these Dinotaurs has come to affectionately be known by the Vine Titans and WAL members as "King Dinotaur."

☾ Current WAL Roster

Legends Never Die
Legends Never Die

Last Guardian - The Lightforce Soldier

Feral Nova - The Fire Goddess

Izaiah - The Lunar Legend

Cellphone Girl- Niña Lechuga

Catalina Liafador - The Shadow Liafador

Sylver - The Cybernetic Vampire

Meison Calidus - The Atlantean King

Thunderbolt - The Son of Thunder

Zaniel - The Angel of Luck

☾ OOC:

• This will serve as both the Luna Island location and as the base of operations for We Are Legend.
  • As was mentioned, Luna Island is supposed to be impossible to find, so if you'd like to find/explore it or interact here, please let us know for an okay.
  • For the same reason as mentioned above, there should be no attacking unless we've planned something beforehand.
  • Trying to keep this very small to begin with so we are not currently accepting members.

_Alistar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By _Alistar_

WOOHOO!

Looks good man.

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

Love it!

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

Lol left out again...

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Feral Nova  Moderator
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

We Are Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By We Are Legend

@shanana: Nah..i was waiting for you to tell us which character you wanted in here.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Feral Nova  Moderator

@shanana said:

Lol left out again...

we're still waiting for you to tell us what character you want in the group! >_> you never told us!

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shut up! And I hate your NOBI!

Nikoleta_Strix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

omg......it's so pretty

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obi choose my character

Avatar image for doctor_wheatley
Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very noice

We Are Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By We Are Legend

@shanana said:

Obi choose my character

you sure?

Dinotaur Sha!

:O Nobi forever!

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Feral Nova  Moderator

@shanana said:

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm in as sha

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Feral Nova  Moderator
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because then Cat can have help looking after Tassi

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Feral Nova  Moderator

@shanana said:

Because then Cat can have help looking after Tassi

LMAO! YOU LAZY BIG SISTER!!!!

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We Are Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Feral Nova  Moderator

@shanana said:

@feral_nova: well she's still young lol

You have Star to help! xP lol jk

I know, I'm just giving you a hard time lol

wait how old IS Cat? o.o

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We Are Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: Sha, does Cat have a nickname?

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Feral Nova  Moderator

@shanana said:

@feral_nova: I wanna say 23 I forgot

@shanana:LOL

she's not so young! xP lol

It's going to be fun having Catalina (and little Tassi) on the team!

>_> Tassi is going to cause so much trouble xP

bobs burgers evil laugh

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ready
Ready

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana said:

@feral_nova: I wanna say 23 I forgot

@shanana:LOL

she's not so young! xP lol

It's going to be fun having Catalina (and little Tassi) on the team!

>_> Tassi is going to cause so much trouble xP

O_o

We Are Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-6030536d76c91
deactivated-6030536d76c91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Game time
Game time

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Feral Nova  Moderator
Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Feral Nova  Moderator
Avatar image for deactivated-6030536d76c91
deactivated-6030536d76c91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LunaHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Feral Nova  Moderator

@catalina_liafador: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.... well until she goes back in time and screws up everybody's lives!

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

@last_guardian

“No,nonononono” was all she could say, her head shook violently. She did this, she did all of this. She dared not look up at Asad or Jaired ashamed of herself, what she did, what she allowed herself to become. The blonde hero, the one who attacked her, presented her with something to wipe her tears. But Zoe flinched, her body jerked away from the hero in fear, trying to slide away. “No! Don’t touch me!” She cried out, her hands pushing against the air as if something was there before grasping tight handfuls of Zoe's own golden locks, her eyes tightly closed shut. The sounds of fires roaring around her, buildings creaking from the damage she caused them, the stench of burning flesh… it was overwhelming for Zoe. Her heart began to race in her chest, her breathing quicken and she became lightheaded. She was having an anxiety attack. She needed to get away, she needed to get out, she needed to go somewhere, anywhere but here.

But before she could run, before she could make her great escape, a flash of familiar light came before her. She opened her eyes but dared not look up as the all too familiar voice that spoke inside her mind pulled her away from the fear, for just a moment. But before she could look up, the three were gone from the crumbling city.

The warm embrace then came, the same arms the embraced her when her sister passed away, that was there to comfort her and ease her pain from the sudden and horrible loss. She was in shock as her swollen red eyes looked up at the man who had helped her being her life as Feral Nova. The same man who had been missing from her life for years… was back. The new atmosphere around them didn’t even phase the Fire Goddess, it was if her mind had tunnel vision, unable to see anything around but what was directly before her due to the trauma of the sudden exorcist of the sickness that had plagued her for so many months. “J-jacob?” She whispered, her brows pushed together with confusion before looking at her former friend and teammate Izaiah "Izaiah?". But then the pain of everything flooded her. Jacob and Izaiah saw what she had become. They saw her kill people. They saw her become that monster. They saw everything. “Jacob!” She cried out, wrapping her arms around his neck,burying her face into his chest as she sobbed heavily, her tears flowing from her eyes as her body trembled in anguish. “I’m sorry, I’m so sorry.” She repeated over and over again as the two continued to stay kneel in the soft warm sand. “I didn’t mean- I didn’t want to- I couldn’t stop.” She tried to explain, but she couldn't find the right words. She was trapped. Trapped for months in a body she had no control over. Trapped with a sickness that overwhelmed her thoughts and actions and twisted her mind until it was no longer her own. Now she was free.... but at what cost?

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Last_Guardian

@feral_nova:

Her soft voice reaches into my very soul as she utters my name, stirring years of memories that time and distance had obscured long ago. I had nothing when I first met the Olisnicky sisters. I was lost, a lot like I am now, actually. Once again, I've got no home to call my own, not a dime to my name on account of the President himself ordering all my assets frozen. But it's strange...now that I have Zoe in my arms, everything else doesn't seem to matter.

All I can is do hug her tightly as she pulls me closer, flashes of the terrible atrocities that she's committed no doubt replaying in her head in an endless loop. In time, I will help those memories fade, but now, she needs to rest.

"I know, I know. Zoe, listen. That. That wasn't you. You're a victim, just like those people were. None of us here hold anything against you. We love you. I love you."I hesitantly press my lips onto her forehead, coming away with the taste of ash and sweat in my mouth. Gently, I push her back a bit, so that I can look into her eyes as I speak.

"We're not going back to Los Angeles. At least not yet. The heroes there will do everything they can to help the city recover, as will the Guardians. We're gonna be staying here for a while, okay? It's safe here. Like our own little paradise."

With my thoughts still adrift because of everything that's been happening lately, I almost allow myself to stand up and walk away, expecting Zoe to follow me towards the new WAL HQ under her own power. I quickly stop, reminding myself of the utter hell that the young former and future heroine has suffered over the past year. Instead, I attempt to wrap my arms around her once more, this time in an effort to pick her up, hoping that she won't fight me on it.

"Just. Try and close your eyes, Zoe. We'll be home in a minute."

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nikoleta_Strix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Nikoleta_Strix
Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nikoleta_Strix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still need anot in

Darko_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: I got you. PMing you in a few.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Feral Nova  Moderator

@last_guardian:Zoe continued to sob, the nightmare like memories continued to play in a seemingly endless loop inside her mind. She couldn't get it to stop. She tried so hard to focus on Jacob's voice. His lips pressed upon her forehead as she let him go, and brought her hands down to her face instead, pressing the palms of her hands against her closed eyes, as if hoping putting pressure on them would take away the nightmare. But as he pushed her slightly back, she lowered her hands, her eyes looking into his, trying to focus on something, trying to grasp onto the current reality. Her fingers dug into the sand, trying to grasp handfuls, as if trying to hold onto the ground. She didn't say a word, what would she say? What could she say?

Zoe continued to stay in the sand, tears trickling down her face and staining the white sand as Jacob stood up. She tried to stand, but her legs weren't listening, her body still in shock of the trauma. Her shaky arms didn't have the strength to help push her up from the ground as she simply gave up, allowing herself to just stay in the sand. But then, she felt a hand touch her, and she flinched, gasping in fear as she closed her eyes only to have her body be picked up from the sand and into the arms of Jacob. She resisted for a second, until she realized it wasn't one of the heroes who attacked her, or the vision of that infected being that gave her the virus. It was just Jacob. He began to carry her to the newest WAL HQ and her head rest against his chest but she dared not close her eyes. She couldn't take another day time nightmare. Instead she stayed silent as Jacob carried her into the HQ.

She remembered when she first met Jacob. Her big sister Laura, and prior Feral Nova, introduced the two when she was working with Jacob. Ever since then, the two had become great friends. He was there for her when Laura passed away and when she picked up the mantle of Feral Nova. He was the only one who supported her. Her mother forbid her to pick it up, her aunt (and prior Feral Nova to Laura) refused to help her at first and everyone of Laura's connections cut ties with the name Feral Nova. It was a difficult time for Zoe, but Jacob was there for her. Then one day.... he was gone. No warning. No goodbye. Then like how he vanished, he came back, and now they were together again.

The Fire Goddess didn't even take notice of the interior of the building. Her eyes focused on her hands. Why did he save her? Why didn't he let the law enforcement take her away? She wouldn't have resisted. She needed to pay for her crimes, not run. She... she killed all those people. It was her fault. How was she suppose to live with herself? Was she expected to pretend like nothing happened? Then, Jacob began to lower her into a bed, wait, when did they get into a room? Her eyes widen as she was carefully set down, only to have her grasp onto his arm in a anxious twitch. "J-jacob... can you... stay with me for a bit?" She asked. She wasn't ready to be left alone. The nightmares would take over, play like a horror movie inside the back of her eyelids if she tried to sleep. She needed to stay awake, she needed an anchor to keep her from being sucked into the crazed vortex of her mind at the moment and right now, she needed him to be that anchor. "I don't want to be alone right now, please."

Zeke_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*cues romantic music*

Meison_Calidus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am King Nipples out at all times. Worship me.

Jk I may join as Meison.

LIGHTWAvELEGUA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By LIGHTWAvELEGUA
@meison_calidus said:

I am King Nipples out at all times. Worship me.

Jk I may join as Meison.

No Caption Provided