@Ziccarra_Liafador: (WOOOO)

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#302  Edited By Darkchild

@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: (haha Your welcome nice post CPG)

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#303  Edited By Darkchild

(WE WILL SAVE YOU CHEVIE!!!! Also love the powers, def something different)

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#304  Edited By Urban_Ronin

@Tranquil:

After having reveled his polarizing identity to the World in open defiance of the Registration Act, executive orders to storm his families illustrious museum had been issued. Though after several ill-fated attempts to breach the rebellious stronghold the Cape Killers had instead opted to simply surround the building. Preventing anyone from entering or leaving, or so they believed. In reality the trio of Outlawz, Rumor, Ashely, and Quintus, had established a functioning freedom fighting operation resembling a modern day Underground Railroad. Providing shelter, food, and supplies, through an elaborate system of catacombs beneath the museum itself. Funding their revolution through nightly raids on Registration convoys and offices. Transforming themselves into New York's fearless symbol of Anti-Registration emulating Robin Hood style insubordination and guerrilla warfare.

Dressed in a dark shaded military slim fitting jacket covering his face with a black and white Arab Shermagh Houndstooth scarf, rebel Knightfall motioned his hand forward, two fingers extended. Launching a small calculated incursion. Fomenting a recently trained handful of mutant insurgents towards the rooftop escalation taking the ninja trained Red Cardinals by surprise. Sparking an instantaneous outbreak of cinematic violence while he stealthily emerged next to the escaping mutant sympathizer from seemingly out of thin air. "If you trust me I can help you liberate yourself from this situation, but we most go now....."

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305  Edited By Fukuro_Zoku
@Project_Apex: @Amaranth_Strix: @Impero: Under the mask, her eyes flitted back and forth between the alien allies. She had but minimal exposure to one and none to the oabther, but her allies trusted them, so she would to. Listening to the men speaking, Shiho resigned herself to stay quiet and listen to  what they had to offer. As Strigidae, she would be free to take matters in whatever way she pleased, but in her mind, Tora-sama's words were about as good as those of Kratesis herself. Split up, gather allies, find a place to hoard them. Simple enough, she still had quite a few secret places, domestic and abroad, and still the family residence back in Japan. As it seemed, she had yet to have been really noticed by their enemies, so either job would do.

And yet before any moves could be made, something of an odd monster like a miniature out of a Godzilla movie made its own way to their location. "Why are you here?" one of the allies questioned. But Strigidae knew. Experience dealing with a certain doctor had taught her that in a situation like this, passive approaches were meaningless. The Zythium Nth blades unfolded from beneath her cape and hummed to life, striking up a red glow. Sneering under the mask, she took a few steps forward, placing herself at the forefront of the group. "I believe we already know what is to be expected here. I've yet to eat today and I've been feeling quite irritable lately. I can deal with this myself."
The_House_of_L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306  Edited By The_House_of_L

@Meison_Calidus: Barely conscious as two Cape Killers draped his arms around their shoulders pulling his severally damaged body from the wreckage of the courthouse, Chancellor LeBeau mumbled, "dooo....nt.....l.l....le..t them.....esca..pe. cal.....call...in more....more Umen...."

"Sir, I'm sorry but our Uman forces are spread to thin. The WAL invasion has begun Sir."

Dr_Frank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307  Edited By Dr_Frank

Sitting at his keyboard the master geneticist watched as the program ran its cycle, the genetic code of the screen rotating bouncing around as the progression bar slowly moved up to 100. "Stabilization check complete new genetic structure finalized, prepare sample for testing ?"

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308  Edited By Urban_Ronin

@Dr_Frank said:

Sitting at his keyboard the master geneticist watched as the program ran its cycle, the genetic code of the screen rotating bouncing around as the progression bar slowly moved up to 100. "Stabilization check complete new genetic structure finalized, prepare sample for testing ?"

(I hope you planted a tracking device of a bomb in Lights head lmao f'n kill that lil bastard. Also LeBeau is coming in for his own augmentation. I made a post about it in the Authority team thread)

Dr_Frank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309  Edited By Dr_Frank

@Quintus_Knightfall: ( i need to talk to him about that actually. If he wants to be a U-men it means i own his ass.) will look at the post.

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310  Edited By Tranquil

@Quintus_Knightfall:

"Thank you," The merc mumbled to himself when out of nowhere a unit of hood wearing vigilantes lashed out against his attackers. A fight broke out in which these vigilantes had the upper hand due to the element of surprise. Eager to do battle, adrenaline racing through his system as he took a step forward. Then he felt something. A rush of wind emanating from his side. No alarms rang out in his mind as the dark figure stood beside him. He spoke of liberation and trust but hinted at the urgency of an escape. In his profession, Milo was constantly forced to trust strangers, and with his mental condition that made this even more so. "Lead the way," he said, his raspy voice held a bit of uncertainty.

Avatar image for deactivated-603054d50af47
deactivated-603054d50af47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

“Hey babe hurry up True Blood is coming on!” Zing screamed, has her boyfriend come rushing down the steps. “Awesome” he screamed, jumping over the couch, landing next to Zing. He placed his arms around her neck, bringing her into his shoulder. She rubbed his stomach, turning down the lights as the show began.

“So…I’ve decided that tonight’s the night…” she said, smiling whilst rubbing his stomach. He smiled, not even answering; he whipped off the blouse that hid the swell of her heavy breasts, and began at once to undo his fly. He dropped his pants on the floor and without ado, seized the Zing by the hips and pressed her against the door.

Guzzling from the bottle she held in one hand, the young woman snatched up her skirts with the other, whisking skirt and petticoat out of the way with a practiced motion that bared her to the waist. Zing caught a glimpse of sturdy thighs and a patch of dark hair, before they were obscured by Jared’s buttocks, blond-furred and clenched with effort.

She turned her head away, cheeks burning, but morbid fascination compelled her to glance back. She was standing balanced on her toes, squatting slightly to accommodate him, gazing placidly over his shoulder as he thrust and grunted. One hand still held the bottle; the other stroked his shoulders in a practiced way. As she was being rammed into the door; the persistent knocking caused her to slip into her alternate state.

“I love you baby…” he said, staring into her eye’s which happened to be far off. “I…Love…You…too” she said slowly her eye’s focused on the ticking of the clock.

“Then when both “key’s” have been freed, only then will the Earth know of true evil”

Quickly kicking away from him, she knocked him into the floor, and picked up a nearby penny, chucking the penny at him mercilessly she put out his eye. His screams filled the house, followed by erratic thrashing. “Quiet honey, you’ll wake the neighbors” she said, punching him in the throat crushing his thorax.

Standing over him; she ripped the clothes off him and slowly began carving an inverted pentagram into his chest. Pain could be seen screening through his tear ducts as his throat slowly gargled his words.

Gasoline lined the floor of their kitchen; he screamed even louder; as his mind processed the harsh reality of what was happening.

The thick smell of gas filled the air; she tied him to a chair and slowly began to pace the circumference. Watching as blood poured from the demonic symbol on his chest, his gurgled screams. Lighting a match, she waited for the clock to read, 6 hours, 6 minutes and 6 seconds, then dropped it on his gas soaked body.

He was too bruised to scream; he could do nothing but sit and accept his unholy death at the hands of his former fiancé.

Y intercept had returned, locked long ago by the Chinese inside a stone pillar, her immortal spirit freed to roam the earth, after Ziccarra Liafador and Ashley Mooreland removed the demon swords from the pedestal.

History presented her in many names: “The cocaine goddess, The Flower of Carnage, The Apex Predator, Hitler, Stalin, Suddam. When one became poessed by the spirit of Y; carnage surely followed.

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312  Edited By Tranquil

@Y intercept: That was epic.

A1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313  Edited By A1

Awwww shit. Mean

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314  Edited By Ishin

@Y intercept: That was really fun to read, Y's always been my favorite character of yours :)

A1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315  Edited By A1

@Mr_LeBeau said:

@Meison_Calidus: Barely conscious as two Cape Killers draped his arms around their shoulders pulling his severally damaged body from the wreckage of the courthouse, Chancellor LeBeau mumbled, "dooo....nt.....l.l....le..t them.....esca..pe. cal.....call...in more....more Umen...."

"Sir, I'm sorry but our Uman forces are spread to thin. The WAL invasion has begun Sir."

Scooping his protective sister in his arms Meison of the house of Calidus Begins to walk out of the building, only to have the last and final Uman stand in his way. No words were exchanged, only glares of obvious malicious intent. Two men staring each other down for supremacy. Setting his sister down in a pool of reverted steam to regenerate, he scoops what little possible and throws it on his lips and drinks the rest.

His rod still lay on the floor untouched. Not breaking his gaze for a moment the prince bends down and picks it up, retracting the prongs. Finally, the Uman speaks, "Look what you did freak."

Meison simply nods out of the gaping hole where third degree burn victims still writhe, "Look what you've done. Does this need to continue, is this the peace you saught through this detention? An ensuing battle will only end in blood shed. I have killed your brothers in arms. It was not my wish, it never is."

"What are you saying."

"I will pick my sister up, and...Simply walk away, if you only give your word you will not pursue us."

"I...more will come for you, you have to know that."

"I do. But for now, I've grown weary of knowing.... so throughly... the smell of human blood."

Eyes maintain a concrete lock, fists ball in anticipation.

The Uman reaches up and rips off his shoulder plate, cutting a scar into his arm, "Go"

Surprised it had worked, he lifts his sister up, after throwing the rd on his back holster and steps past the man, pausing to look at him again "What, is your name?"

"Bishop, Bishop Jones. U.S.M.C"

"Your a good man Bishop of Jones. Find your place in this world, and make it one worth fighting for." And with that the prince took a long leap off of the roads, his flight deteriorated still, bouncing towards the shore line setting a course for his hidden waverider to the Empire

The_House_of_L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316  Edited By The_House_of_L

@Meison_Calidus said:

The Uman reaches up and rips off his shoulder plate, cutting a scar into his arm, "Go"

Surprised it had worked, he lifts his sister up, after throwing the rd on his back holster and steps past the man, pausing to look at him again "What, is your name?"

"Bishop, Bishop Jones. U.S.M.C"

"Your a good man Bishop of Jones. Find your place in this world, and make it one worth fighting for." And with that the prince took a long leap off of the roads, his flight deteriorated still, bouncing towards the shore line setting a course for his hidden waverider to the Empire

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#317  Edited By shanana

@Impero: We need to see whose style s better the Chinese or the Japanese lol

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318  Edited By Ishin

@Ziccarra_Liafador: LOL sure thing.

A1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319  Edited By A1

@Mr_LeBeau: haha I';m back baby

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#320  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

Chaos seemed to have surround them as blood stained the ground, it was a war between the government and the citizens who wanted nothing more than their freedom. Exchanges of blows were made as the war seemed to have made its way deeper into the WAL HQ. Zoe didn't know what to do, so she did the only thing she could do, keep pushing, keep fighting, keep holding the line. To her left and right were her fellow teammates, her family, those she trust her life with and those who trusted her with their life. "Kurrent," she spoke in the comlink, finally being able to catch her breath for a second. "Great job, but please be careful, these guy's... their merciless, if you need any back up, let us know!" She huffed out as a Uman came flying at ground level right at her. Her eyes widen as quickly dropped to the ground, the overpowered man flying right pass her and deeper into the HQ. "EVERYONE HOLD YOUR GROUND!"

"Are we seriously going to keep fighting these guys?" Her teammate, the shapeshifter, chevie asked.

"Yes, we will show them that we WILL NOT SURRENDER!" She yelled out as she engaged in a group of five Cape Killers, throwing a flash pellet on the ground and temporarily blinding them, enough time to take them all down in just a few seconds. Breathing heavily she turned her head for a moment as she saw Chevie suddenly get thrown against a wall, knocking her out. "CHEVIE!" she yelled out looking over at Gio, CPG and Felix, as she was suddenly snatched by her cape by a Uman.

The glare in his eyes could burn a hole in her face as she grasped her small lighter and turned around to face the man, turning it on and holding it up to him. "LET ME GO!" she lift up her free hand as the small flame suddenly became like a roaring flame thrower, the fire drowning his entire face as he let out a frightful yelp, letting the girl go as his face smoked from the fire.

Turning to rush to Chevie's aid, she found her to be gone! "Chevie!?" she yelled out as her heart dropped. Where did she go!? "CHEVIE!?" she yelled out again as she saw a black van suddenly speed away from the We Are Legend facilities. "THEY HAVE CHEVIE!" She gave off a feral roar as her eyes burned with anger. Most of the Cape Killers were down thanks to Gio and Felix now that was mostly left were the U-men. "HEY!" she yelled out, catching the attention of three of the muscle heads. "Come on!" she yelled out, rushing deeper into the HQ.

The three U-men quickly followed, as the young hero suddenly stopped running, now standing in the middle of a room, the WAL training room. The three U-men smiled as they surrounded the hero, thinking with their powers, they had an edge on her, but one thing they didn't know, this room nullifies all powers, giving Zoe an actual fighting chance.

Without realizing what just happened one of the men rushed over to her at full force. With a smirk on her face the young hero twirled around one punch while dropping to the ground and doing a sweep kick she knocked one to the ground as the other attempted a stomp kick, rolling out of the way the WALlie smashed a smoke pellet on the ground.

"Hey! I can't see her!" One of the Umen yelled out, finally realizing their powers weren't working.

"What's going on?" Another yelled out.

The three began coughing as Zoe went into the attack, grunts could be heard and yelps of pain echoed through the smoke as one Uman was thrown out of the foggy area, his body being thrown into a rack of bo staffs. A 'snap' was then heard followed by a scream of agonizing pain as the smoke began to clear, the second Uman was holding onto his arm, a fractured bone penetrated through the skin as Nova used her bo staff and slammed it against hsi face. The large man falling to the ground, knocked out cold. The last Uman glared at the small hero. "You won't be able to take down the government, the more you fight us, the more you just show the world how we NEED this registration."

"No... we'll show the world how this is just a power play and how the Government is WRONG." She stood breathing heavily, her costume was tattered and her mask was torn in half as she threw her bo staff to the ground. "Go, tell whoever your superior is, that We Are Legend is going to stop them and that the people will know of your lies." She turned to walk away as the Uman suddenly ran forward. Rolling her eyes Zoe quickly spun, doing a reverse roundhouse kick to the man's face, knocking off to the side, tripping over his teammate and falling face fist into the ground. "Men..." she mumbled as she made her way back to the others.

The battle seemed to have finally died down, all the oncoming force was down, but that didn't mean it was finished. Looking at her teammates she let out a huff of air as she pulled up her comlink. "Kurrent... they have Chevie..." Her voice was filled with disappointment in herself, how could she LET them take Chevie. She had never been put through a senario like this before, she was only 19, she didn't know what to do... she didn't know where to go, what COULD they do? "We managed to hold our ground for now, but I'm sure more enforcement is on their way... we need to get Chevie back, what's your phase 2?" she looked to her fellow teammate for help.

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321  Edited By Urban_Ronin

@Tranquil: Slight of hand learned from some of the most electrifying street performers in Los Angeles allowed for a dropped silver pellet to be removed from his expansive utility belt void of detection. Erupting in a cloud of concealment which when evaporated left a scene of defeated Cardinals on the roof, but no one else. Having effortlessly escaped utilizing methods that had become instantaneous reactions, the small band of refugees traversed underneath the city streets through the labyrinth of catacombs until finally arriving back at the Underground. The former clandestine tactical base built underneath the museum. Its hydrogen generator allocating its sustainable power source as it was completely separate from the cities grid. Allowing for the temporary mutant shelter to continue aiding Quintus' in his guerrilla war against the establishment. In-spite of the administrations authorization to have the entire city block cut off from the power supply.

Leading the newest arrival past tables of blanketed mutants, soup lines, and small cots filled with sleeping displaced children, the Living Weapon finally stop and extended his arms. "Welcome to the new Utopia." his gravel voice resonating with a low bass toned pitch. "You're welcome to stay as long as you need. If your hungry" [motioning towards the long table of volunteer soup servers] "there is plenty to eat."

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#322  Edited By Kurrent

That was freaking awesome Nova!!! It looks like we have Me. Lebeau's attention now WAL...there about to be some furniture moving in this muthafu@ka!! Lol

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323  Edited By Tranquil

@Quintus_Knightfall:

Milo declined the food offering, a mixture of confusion, anger and anxiety from multiple attempts on his life sustaining him. It seemed that the country's government had mounted some kind of offensive action against the more gifted individuals and in response this savior had developed a safe haven for those unable to defend themselves. It was at the least remarkable how he was able to provide for so many in the little time that had passed. "Much appreciated but I believe you brought me to the wrong place. I am not helpless. I can fight." Realizing he still was gripping his poison laced katana he sheathed the ageless weapon. "I don't intend to hide while this thing blows over. I know you have a plan, and I want in. Give me the means and I can make things happen."

mememine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324  Edited By mememine

@Feral Nova said:

(no response needed just wanted you all to see this)

"Are we live?" [fidgeting with her jet black hair nodding her head in confirmation as her camera man gave her the go ahead] "Good-evening Ladies and Gentleman, this is Amanda Hugginkiss coming to you live from the bottom of the San Gabriel California mountain region. Where as you can see behind me" [pointing up towards the peaks of the mountains as smoke and occasional flames continued to rise] "An all out assault has commenced as Cape Killers and Umen attempt to capture the renegade team of We are Legend. Information is scarce at this time but one White House spokes-official categorized the operation as a simple contain and arrest effort. We'll continue to bring you more on this developing situation as reports come in. But as you can see, what has been officially termed a simple operation looks more like Vietnam warzone. And people here are not happy." [panning to an old woman wrapped in a scarf and wool coat]

"Those WAL people are heroes! What this administration is doing is criminal. I hope they're up there kicking all sorts of ass, go WAL!" her crackly voice cheered out.

"Well there you have it ladies and gentlemen. While the government may have deemed this one time heroes as terrorists, the community, here at least, have strongy voiced a different sentiment all together. This is Amanada Hugginkiss, good night, and have a pleasant tomorrow."

Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#325  Edited By Light

@Live_at_Five: LOL Hugginkiss. xD Cool stuff.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#326  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

@Live_at_Five: LOL YAY! THE PEOPLE STILL LOVE US! :D <3

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327  Edited By Urban_Ronin

@Light said:

@Live_at_Five: LOL Hugginkiss. xD Cool stuff.

a-man-da-hug-in-kiss :P

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328  Edited By Tranquil

XDDD Now I get it completely.

Mei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329  Edited By Mei

@Chevie_Heart said:

@_Crimson_Bolt_: What happened to people not posting giant posts o_O lol

I just felt like writing this morning :p

_Harper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#330  Edited By _Harper_

@Quintus_Knightfall: @Tranquil: The cape killer stealth platoon moved ahead through the garden, weapons ready and eyes peeled for any sort of surveillance. One of the private's gave his head a shake and looked at their surroundings, lowering his weapon and approached their commander for the siege operation. "Sarge..Doesn't this all seem..I don't know, familiar?" The private asked while realizing the headache that scratched at the back of his head like a tick. The commander's pride overcame the odd feeling and glared back at the grunt with a mean look. "Funny, I don't remember giving you orders to complain and whine, private Jenkins.." The seasoned killer said with a voice like sand paper, making the private avert his eyes and focus forward. "Alright boys..Lets get these cape wearing sons a bitches!" The commander hollered silently as they all moved forward, ready to storm the museum head on.

The cape killer stealth platoon moved ahead through the garden, weapons ready and eyes peeled for any sort of surveillance. One of the private's gave his head a shake and looked at their surroundings, lowering his weapon and approached their commander for the siege operation. "Sarge..Doesn't this all seem..I don't know, familiar?" The private asked while realizing the headache that scratched at the back of his head like a tick. The commander's pride overcame the odd feeling and glared back at the grunt with a mean look. "Funny, I don't remember giving you orders to complain and whine, private Jenkins.." The seasoned killer said with a voice like sand paper, making the private avert his eyes and focus forward. "Alright boys..Lets get these cape wearing sons a bitches!" The commander hollered silently as they all moved forward, ready to storm the museum head on.

The cape killer stealth platoon moved ahead through the garden, weapons ready and eyes peeled for any sort of surveillance. One of the private's gave his head a shake and looked at their surroundings, lowering his weapon and approached their commander for the siege operation. "Sarge..Doesn't this all seem..I don't know, familiar?" The private asked while realizing the headache that scratched at the back of his head like a tick. The commander's pride overcame the odd feeling and glared back at the grunt with a mean look. "Funny, I don't remember giving you orders to complain and whine, private Jenkins.." The seasoned killer said with a voice like sand paper, making the private avert his eyes and focus forward. "Alright boys..Lets get these cape wearing sons a bitches!" The commander hollered silently as they all moved forward, ready to storm the museum head on.

Rumor sat on the roof of the museum and watched as the platoon, who had been doing this now for a whole week, was trapped in a time loop the mad man created. "You guys are at least getting a work out.." Rumor said while chuckling at his own madness and power. Voices echoed in the back of his head, the voices belonged to his partner in "crime" Quintus, and someone new. "Might as well at least act friendly.." Rumor shrugged while standing up, giving the platoon one more watch through there little loop before exploding into a mass of streaming colors that flew through the air like fireworks.

Down in the underground H.Q, the colors formed into Rumor once more, right in front of Quintus and the new arrival. He didn't speak, or introduce himself, just arms crossed and ears open to the conversation.

Sprosse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#331  Edited By Sprosse
Solaris was aware of Josephine's choice to register, and though she never would herself, she wouldn't fight her over it. Truthfully, it could be somewhat advantageous. She was already resourceful, but there was an added degree of protection that came with the position. She knew Josephine would never hunt her, and it meant morons like these could be detected and dealt with more easily.

"Ahahahahaha! You boys really don't hold anything back." Solaris' blissful laughter echoed throughout the park as a scene unfolded before her many eyes and ears. Cape Killers, originally patrolling, sent to bring her in, now laying waste to one another for her amusement. Lasers and fists flying in a superhuman brawl, and the best seats belonged to her. The entire park had been saturated with pheromones, enough to completely subdue the would-be captors, even with their enhanced immune systems. Such is the beauty of these pheromones. They act not as a toxin, but simply a chemical messenger designed to trigger a response in the brain, allowing her to influence, directly or indirectly, their behaviour towards her and toward each other. She never fancied herself much of a physical fighter, and while the entire country seemed to be going to Hell, this is what worked for her. Television and news crews, as well as civilians, were to be deterred by a few of the men spared the same treatment most got. "A matter of national security," they called it.

Kayle_Rez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332  Edited By Kayle_Rez

@_Legion_: @The_Dreadnought:

Kayle listened intently working out the details of this world as she landed here. The guys with the odd out dated armor, were to be considered the modern days cops for this planet. Kayle didn't like cops, or prisons, they sucked. Landing on an alien world it was first come first serve on who she would offer assistance to. The armeroed being took off towards the ones with glowing eyes. Making quick work of them in a nonlethal fashion, Kayle was not so leniant. The submachine gun would bark in small scale bursts of ammo, the rounds would pound into armor and just start going into the bodies that were targeted. The bullets broke apart releasing acid into the bloodstream the guards starting to have splotches of sickly green before armor and flesh started to peel apart. Fortunately for them most were dead soon before they could feal the pain. Aurorez shots striking the heart and skull of the various targets. Rising from her location the thief took cover behind a near by wall firing in quick actions dropping each of them with ease clearing the way for the armored man with the shield. An empty clip falling to the ground as the ten cape killers fell heads a pussy gorey mess.

A wave of the hand and a clip materialized in her hand slipping into her toxic smg. Crouching down the corpse on the roads ring was slipped off and onto Kayle in a smooth motion. Catching back up with the soldier Kayle looked to him "you get the ones with a towel around their neck, I'll cover those without." Her rounds wouldn't be all that effective against the capes, but the rest no problelm. Kayle quickly gunning down guards left and right as she worked her way into the city. Ammunition never short for the lethal pirate as advanced weapons made short work of targets. Closer they got towards the ongoing brawl Kayle spotted a craft in the distance. Sharp eyes picking up on the trace of pale green light presumably microwave patterns. "Thanks for the back up, gunning down the capes wouldn't of been as easy. Go take out the leader or whatever you gotta do." Kayle then patched into the comm of hers to speek to L.A.W

"I need you to come to me, fast." The A.I argued at first but soon enough had flown through the streets. The living and space farring portion left to stay concealed in the ocean. Climbing into the cockpit the damaged but still functional mechanical war engine flew towards a man she didn't know was known as the Dreadnought. The TM looking similar to a plane though much more bulky and large. The hyperadvanced machine crossing the distance before switching into its more humanoid form. Left arm rising a stream of high velocity explosive rounds shot towards the engines of the machine.

(I figured Legion wanted to do more with the Washington brawl, and saw a chance to play with the mech element of Kayle that I never get to so went after Dreadnought after gunning down sevral Cape Killers)

SOULution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333  Edited By SOULution

@_Crimson_Bolt_ (Wow haha. For some strange reason I didn't get a notification from your post.)

Tammy's presence in the sky had upset the rain clouds, inciting an extravagant show of recurring red lightning which turned the city puce with every flash, followed by a deep thunderous roar, causing the people below to gaze up at the sky in awe. Some surveyed the rosy clouds expecting UFO's

The cloudy sky ignites with a series of florid fulminations and the city is flushed with rufescent light as Larone weaves through the crowd like a snake through tall grass. But there's no time for the incorrigible teenager to stop and take it all in, he has a city transit bus to catch and he's literally seconds away from missing it. Of course, it's possible that the driver could have stopped to gawk at the unusual storm brewing up above, like everyone else seemed to be doing right now, but Larone wasn't taking any chances. He was already being hounded by the dean for repeated truancies and has even reached a point inexcusable absences where his foster parents are now being threatened with fines by the district's truancy officer. It was mostly out of respect for them that he was making an effort to be on time. Without them he wouldn't even bother.

Beating furiously at the puberty invigorated muscles of his limbs, the teenager scuds along the city street, jumping, tucking, rolling, and gliding through mixed clusters of people and newsstands in a parkour-like fashion; and the unusual storm in the sky ends almost as soon as it started.

"Rrraaahggghh!" With a fierce wail Tammy lifted her right fist and slammed it backwards into the glass, crushing the computer and fax machine that was being used to transfer metahuman registration info to the state government records.

He could hear somebody lose their cool from behind, just as he intuitively thought. Larone cracks a tiny simper and shakes his head as he continues to run. This is the part where the U-men show ... He thought, and sure enough, they arrived shortly.

Tammy wasn't scared, though, yet even still she couldn't waste too much time with the Umen. Her eyes darted all across the street, looking for a way out.

Her way out was approximately two and a half blocks away. She could see the kid running. He wasn't with the mutants standing in line to be registered so he must have been a normal human then. Tammy charged her gauntlets up in preparation to bring her hands together in a fast and thunderous clap which would create a blinding flash of red light that would allow her to dash passed the Umen and grab hold of the teenage boy. She would use him as a sort of hostage.

But Larone wasn't expecting to be snagged from behind by the same crazed woman who had just caused a scene at the registration office a few blocks back, "hey! What are you doing?!" He asked, confused and struggling to jerk himself free.

Tulivu89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#334  Edited By Tulivu89

@Kayle_Rez: (Making sure we're on the same page. You are pursuing my helicopters with you mech? I've gotta go patrol, so I'll be back in 6 hours)

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335  Edited By 614azrael
After you, thought you were in a hellicopter. N no worries anytimes fine :)
  @The_Dreadnought
Haven_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336  Edited By Haven_

Las Angelas was like so many locations around the world a flood of violence, debates, and propaganda. Depending on the day one would be more prevelant than the other. The young teen didn't show any signs of carring as she headed for the registration center. Ruby colored hair bouncing as she walks amost calmed by the chaos all around her. Nearing the entry she sees six men and women come from the room. There being oh so loud, talking about how they couldn't register. That the world had gone to hell, that this might as well be a Nazi regime. It had seamed that they wanted to be registered for dangerous people to be watched with a closer eye. It was all quite commical to the yellow eyed possessed mutant.

Chest cavities explode hearts puched through chests hearts still beeting in invisible hands. The limbs pulled away the bodies ripped apart with force that made many throw up in disgust. Remains splashed all around, blood in arcs that had people screaming in horror. Soaked in red Cloe simply entered the room filling out the paper, and her eyes looked to the Uman behind the desk. Not the man who gave her the paper but the one in a cape. "You boys are doing it all wrong. You give them an option yes, or no. Those who decline you make an example of. Fear is the weapon, order the reward."

(kept it quick and short)

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#337  Edited By Darkchild

(Thats right you government lap dogs!!! WE ARE LEGEND ARE HEROES MUAHAHAHAHA)

The_House_of_L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#338  Edited By The_House_of_L

@Darkchild said:

(Thats right you government lap dogs!!! WE ARE LEGEND ARE HEROES MUAHAHAHAHA)

Be seeing you real soon

Project_Apex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#339  Edited By Project_Apex

@_Strigidae_: @Impero:

Chaos consumed the meeting quickly weeding out those who's level of perseverance far outweighed their mutant abilities. Sending others scattering like roaches when the lights cut on. Through no fault of their own simply acting upon the natural "fight or flight" instinct prevalent in most life forms. Those who had stayed behind, feet planted firmly in the ground so to speak, were ready to lay down their lives for the mutant cause. Jonathan Longbow was one such hero. A Native American from North Dakota who had been raised on inspiring stories of his peoples defiant resistance against the systematic rape of their lands, homes, and culture. These stories ran through his mind as he charged forth with his mystical tomahawk. Skillfully rolling underneath the Earth shattering punch of the unwelcome beast before embedding the culturally rich weapon of his ancestors deep in its shoulder, and there it would remain. Even after the herculean monster whipped around with ferocious brutality inserting the unbreakable bone like protrusion on his elbow through the Apache Braveheart's skull killing him instantly.

The melee had drowned out the words of the masked enigma Impero and the young spirited woman veiled in a half facial tallith. Even if they had successfully managed to convey their dialog the deadly destroyer wouldnt have hesitated or surrendered his intent. Instead he simple bolted across the weak fitted floor boards of the apartment with speed equaling that of a run away train. Lowering his bone armored shoulder in an attempt to bulldoze the much smaller female.

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#340  Edited By Ishin

@Project_Apex:

Intent on unleashing a portion of his legendary destructive force and virtually peerless combat prowess, the enigmatic Impero's wordless determination was to be restrained for a moment, the petite Strigidae was quick to voice her desire to engage the arriving monster in combat. Having calmly observed the murderous display by the grotesque behemoth, Ishin's calculating mind was immediate in assessing the creature's potential physical power. Respecting Strigidae's wishes, the Keijijo Enigma stepped aside, the powerful Elder Zaraki following obediently. "Very well", he agreed, arms calmly crossed before a chiseled chest as unique eyes commenced their studious observation. But of course, should his unnamed Court of Arcani ally find herself embroiled in a battle too overwhelming for her, the Keijijo Legend would undoubtedly intervene, as would Zaraki should the situation call for it. Briefly directing his attention towards Amaranth, he spoke, "Let her do this. But if the monster proves too much for her, I will step in".

Avatar image for deactivated-603054d50af47
deactivated-603054d50af47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The City of Angels

“Are you, Jimmy Palotti?” The Chinese vixen asked standing in the doorway, Jimmy Palotti was one of the most profitable mob bosses in L.A; loan sharking was his bid; despite that Y intercept used Sex, murder and violence to land herself on his doorstep.

“Who the fck are you!” He screamed, looking up from his card game. “Please no swearing there are kids around” she said, pointing to his son on the far side of the room. In retrospect the boy was actually a teenager, but Y purposely teased at his age.

“My name is Xiao Zing, I’ve come to take your henchmen” though there was a sense of hilarity in Y’s voice, her eyes told a different story. “Now, you can either fck me and that’ll be your payment, or I can crush his throat” she said, pointing at Jim’s right hand man. “Catch his gun, then shoot your son” she said pointing towards the angered teen in the back. Taking a seat on a chair in a reversed manner she leaned in until she was in kissing distance. “Then…I get to fck you…” she whispered finishing with a wink.

“What are you waiting for, kill this B!tch!” Jim screamed, before his right hand man, could move his right hand, Y expertly used two fingers to strike at his arm causing it to go limp, and everything after that was academic and a simple chop in his Adams apple caused him to start choking. Jim launched himself across the table to prevent Y from snatching the gun; he knew her intentions were aimed at his son. His effort was premature as his fingers missed the pistol by a few inches.

She glanced at him with her catlike eyes turning a bit sinister, a putrid smile spanned her face as she shot the young teen before he could even move. “NOOO, you b!tch” he screamed, watching as blood began to push through the boy’s chest.

“It’s your fault, I explained to you what would happen, oh; you men are hilarious. A woman makes a threat and you treat me like I’m a simple piece of tits and ass. Well that’s only partially true, I’m also what happens when god takes a break” she said, spinning on an axis with her hips in the turn; she planted a roundhouse kick right on Jim’s face knocking him to the ground.

“I need a byname list of everyone who works for you…” she said, opening a small case. Y’s eyes squinted with a sinister glare. “What…WHAT’S THAT FOR!!!?” he screamed, trying to get away but the vixen only shot him in his kneecaps.

“Why this….this is a dildo.I told you someone will get fcked tonight” she said, grabbing the flailing man trying to stifle his proud screams.

Dr_Frank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#342  Edited By Dr_Frank

@Y intercept: (whos the warden? so i can interact NPC? in solace 6 that is #opps wrong thread)

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#343  Edited By shanana

@Dr_Frank: The warden?

Dr_Frank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#344  Edited By Dr_Frank

@Ziccarra_Liafador: (edited i meant in solace 6, sorry still early here not fully functioning)

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#345  Edited By shanana

@Dr_Frank: I never established one, you can make him if ya want

Dr_Frank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#346  Edited By Dr_Frank

@Ziccarra_Liafador: (i will then, this could come back and bite you in the ass lol)

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#347  Edited By shanana

@Dr_Frank: O_O lol

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#348  Edited By Surkit

@Y intercept said:

The City of Angels

“Are you, Jimmy Palotti?” The Chinese vixen asked standing in the doorway, Jimmy Palotti was one of the most profitable mob bosses in L.A; loan sharking was his bid; despite that Y intercept used Sex, murder and violence to land herself on his doorstep.

“Who the fck are you!” He screamed, looking up from his card game. “Please no swearing there are kids around” she said, pointing to his son on the far side of the room. In retrospect the boy was actually a teenager, but Y purposely teased at his age.

“My name is Xiao Zing, I’ve come to take your henchmen” though there was a sense of hilarity in Y’s voice, her eyes told a different story. “Now, you can either fck me and that’ll be your payment, or I can crush his throat” she said, pointing at Jim’s right hand man. “Catch his gun, then shoot your son” she said pointing towards the angered teen in the back. Taking a seat on a chair in a reversed manner she leaned in until she was in kissing distance. “Then…I get to fck you…” she whispered finishing with a wink.

“What are you waiting for, kill this B!tch!” Jim screamed, before his right hand man, could move his right hand, Y expertly used two fingers to strike at his arm causing it to go limp, and everything after that was academic and a simple chop in his Adams apple caused him to start choking. Jim launched himself across the table to prevent Y from snatching the gun; he knew her intentions were aimed at his son. His effort was premature as his fingers missed the pistol by a few inches.

She glanced at him with her catlike eyes turning a bit sinister, a putrid smile spanned her face as she shot the young teen before he could even move. “NOOO, you b!tch” he screamed, watching as blood began to push through the boy’s chest.

“It’s your fault, I explained to you what would happen, oh; you men are hilarious. A woman makes a threat and you treat me like I’m a simple piece of tits and ass. Well that’s only partially true, I’m also what happens when god takes a break” she said, spinning on an axis with her hips in the turn; she planted a roundhouse kick right on Jim’s face knocking him to the ground.

“I need a byname list of everyone who works for you…” she said, opening a small case. Y’s eyes squinted with a sinister glare. “What…WHAT’S THAT FOR!!!?” he screamed, trying to get away but the vixen only shot him in his kneecaps.

“Why this….this is a dildo.I told you someone will get fcked tonight” she said, grabbing the flailing man trying to stifle his proud screams.

rofl, Hitler who.

Dr_Frank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#349  Edited By Dr_Frank

@Ziccarra_Liafador: posted , gonna add little bits here and there in my " 3 hour time period"

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#350  Edited By shanana

@Dr_Frank: Are you collabing with me and Max?