Les Assassins Silencieux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Humble Beginnings

No Caption Provided

For centuries, France, like many European nations, had been under Monarchical rule until the middle of the 18th Century. It was then that a revolution wiped out the royal bloodline and birthed a secret society that would pull the strings of governments and political organizations throughout Europe for hundreds of years to come.

Revolution began with many, but most distinctly with Maximilien de Robespierre (6 May 1758 to 28 July 1794), the famous French revolutionary. The lawyer and political activist was also a secret member of the Les Assassins Silencieux, and it was partly thanks to his efforts that the "Reign of Terror" erupted in France --it was in the blood of the thousands murdered that Les Assassins Silenciuex was born.

No Caption Provided

"The Reign of Terror" was launched by two rival political factions, the Girondins and the Jacobins. The two parties not only fought for power in France after the fall of the Monarchy, but they also ensured that any sympathizers of the royal bloodline would lose their lives to the guillotine. "The Reign of Terror was exactly that, and it saw the murder of thousands of French people at the hand of not only the guillotine, but at the hands of deadly assassins and sworn members of the LaS. Through Robespierre and the efforts of the LaS came a string of executions: Marie Antoinette, King Louis XVI the Duke of Orleans and many other members of the French Aristocracy at the time. It is said that on the eve before their respective deaths, the victims of the LaS would receive a single, perfect crimson rose dipped in black ink.

No Caption Provided

Robespierre would eventually be killed at the hand of the guillotine; but his death would be considered an act of martyrdom in order to protect the secrecy of the LaS which had been threatened to be exposed by the rival Girondins political party. This is why his portrait hangs in each of the bases of the LaS all throughout Europe -- Robespierre is held in high regard and considered on of the organization's founding fathers. Robespierre was survived by a daughter, Angelique Cotillard Robespierre, I. She succeeded Robespierre to power and became the league's Founding Mother, making the LaS a matriarchal society, in that the bloodline of their leaders traveled through the women.

French Empire 1811
French Empire 1811
Angelique Cotillard-Robespierre I
Angelique Cotillard-Robespierre I

The dismantling of the French aristocracy can be attributed to the efforts of the LaS, who at the time, had begun to evolve as a proper secret society; establishing underground checkpoints throughout the French countryside. Following the French Revolution, Angelique placed Napoleon Bonaparte in the seat of power as the head of the French government (knowing that the French people would be more inclined to follow a man).

Bonaparte, with the assistance of the LaS would eventually grow an Empire. By 1811 the Empire spanned throughout Italy, Spain, parts of Portugal and Eastern Europe. However, high ranking members of the LaS learned of Napoleon's plans to dismantle the LaS and destroy it from the inside. Following this discovery, the LaS moved to exile Napoleon first to Elba, and later to Saint Helena. His exile was commanded by the allied European forces, but their hand was prompted by the Les Assassins Silencieux. At this point, Napoleon realized that the organization had grown far larger than he imagined and was only waiting to regain control of the Empire built under his leadership. Several consecutive nights prior to his death, Napoleon was visited by a strange figure who left a single, perfect red rose stained with black ink. During this time he had grown sick, and feared he was being poisoned at the hand of the LaS (his suspicions were true). It is said that Angelique wished upon him a slow, and painful death and that his final days be tortured ones. This was symbolic of not only of the LaS' rise to power, but it also served as a warning for those who plotted to betray their order.

The tradition of issuing black roses to victims of the Les Assassins Silencieux (as was done for Napoleon, Marie Antoinette and etc.) would eventually give way to the creation of the Le Noir Rose, the LaS guard.

Le Rose Noir

No Caption Provided

The order of Le Noir Rose ("The Black Rose") grew to be more than just a symbol of the death of those who dared cross the LaS. It eventually became the symbol used to distinguish the royal guard which comprised of some of the most vicious, bloodthirsty and ruthless warriors in the world. These are not only the foot soldiers of the LaS; they are the military leaders. Highly trained in hand-to-hand combat. Stylistically each member of Le Noir Rose has tailored a specific collection of innovative techniques unique to their bodies build and overall capabilities. This allows for a wide ranging accumulation of not only varying styles, but intellectually motivated martial arts progressions of continual evolution. A natural connection to their inner Ch'i allows them to utilize superhuman methods of meditation to manifest a plethora of manifested physical augmentations. Such as limited precognition and substantial healing.

The Les Assassins Silencieux: Today

No Caption Provided

Prior to Esther's departure from the organization and the attack on France by the Tb-In, Les Assassins Silencieux had managed to forge secret bases all-throughout Europe; recruiting some of the most promising warriors, scientists, teachers and politicians in the world to work on their side. Additionally, the organization had managed to successfully put in place their own allies in powerful positions of political influence, giving them a lucrative advantage on the global political scale. The organization is a large investor in the World Bank, and therefore has a heavy hand in the world economy. It also helped forge other global organizations like the World Health Organization, the European Union and the United Nations. However, the status of Les Assassins Silencieux is currently unknown since the infrastructure and leadership appeared to have dissolved and the head of the Robespierre-Cotillard bloodline (Esther) was thought to have been murdered.

Recent Bloodline History

Jean Luc LeBeau Sr. leading the Le Rose Noir
Jean Luc LeBeau Sr. leading the Le Rose Noir

Esther Cotillard was born into the Cotillard-Robespierre house. She is a descendant of Maximilien Robespierre and his daughter, Angelique Cotillard-Robespierre. Esther would eventually go on to name her own daughter after the Founding Mother of the LaS, Angelique Cotillard LeBeau. Aside from her daughter, Esther is the last surviving link to the bloodline of the founders of Les Assassins Silencieux. Prior to their murder, Esther's parents were members of France's Fifth Republic. Her Mother, Marie Cotillard-Robespierre Chevalier was the leader of the Les Assassins Silencieux's political faction and her Father, Tomas Chevalier served as the France's Prime Minister and a member of Le Rose Noir. Tomas' closest comrade was Jean Luc LeBeau Sr., father to Jean LeBeau (Gambler), who was head of the Le Rose Noir.

Esther and Jean
Esther and Jean

During World War II Tomas Chevalier and Jean Luc LeBeau Sr. were given the task of assassinating Hitler. The two completed their mission, however, during that time Tomas discovered Jean was deeply in love with his wife (Esther's mother), and he attempted to take her from him. Jean Luc, Sr. was forced to leave the Les Assassins Silencieux as a result of his actions and was exiled to New Orleans.

Tomas and Marie gave birth to Esther Cotillard, and Jean LeBeau (Gambler) was born to Jean Luc LeBeau and his late wife Isebella, who was murdered at the hand of Jean Sr.'s brother. Eventually, the two (Jean and Esther) forged an alliance, married and built an empire that rivaled that of Napoleon Bonaparte himself. Under their guide with Esther as the head of the League, and Jean as the leader of Le Rose Noir the two infiltrated some of the world's most powerful organizations and eventually grew to lead the French Fifth Republic. Esther eventually gave birth to Florian Kincaid LeBeau and Angelique Cotillard LeBeau.

Eventually, Gambler's thirst for power overwhelmed him and he decided to murder his wife and take the seat as the head of the Les Assassins Silencieux as well as that of Le Rose Noir for himself. Esther fled to Peru, where she hid in the Andes mountains until recently returning to France with a desire to rebuild the Empire forged by her ancestors.

Rules:

• This is a Team as well as Location Thread for the LaS as well as France. Feel free to interact (no unwarranted destruction of buildings, monuments, etc)
  • If you'd like to join PM Esther Cotillard or Gambler
  • Primary Chateau is located in Versailles. Underground installation in Paris. Two alternative Chateaus in Bordeaux.
  • Have Fun :)
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By Mercy_

In ;)

Going to bed, just wanted to get that in.

Kratesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Kratesis

Wicked.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By Mercy_

Just read the OP...fcking amazing.

Avatar image for esther_cotillard
Esther_Cotillard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Esther_Cotillard

@Mercy_ said:

In ;) Going to bed, just wanted to get that in.

You may have to go red though!

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Vrakmul

I had secret cults of stabhappy maniacs beforeit was cool./hipster.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7  Edited By The_Ghostshell

You only think u did :P

(added some basic rules and info)

No Caption Provided
Esther_Cotillard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Esther_Cotillard

@Gambler: Thanks, B -- I mean, Gambler.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Vrakmul

We should totally do a black hand shadow cult vs assassins silenceux stab contest.   Whoever stabs the most people wins.

Esther_Cotillard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Esther_Cotillard

@Vrakmul said:

We should totally do a black hand shadow cult vs assassins silenceux stab contest. Whoever stabs the most people wins.

You know what I like about you is that 4 years later, and you haven't changed a bit. :)

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@Vrakmul said:

We should totally do a black hand shadow cult vs assassins silenceux stab contest. Whoever stabs the most people wins.

Game over :P

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@La_Future_Reine said:

Does history truly repeat itself? Only time will tell chere

Kratesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Kratesis

@Vrakmul said:

Kratesis will defeat you both.

By accident.

Esther_Cotillard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Esther_Cotillard

@Gambler said:

@La_Future_Reine said:

Does history truly repeat itself? Only time will tell chere

Just like old times?

Esther_Cotillard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Esther_Cotillard

@Kratesis said:

@Vrakmul said:

Kratesis will defeat you both.

By accident.

Alright, calm down newbie. :P

Kratesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Kratesis

@Esther_Cotillard: Oh snap! Its on now! *Goes on stabbing spree*

Esther_Cotillard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Esther_Cotillard

@Kratesis: Hahaha :D

Avatar image for vorzhilok_the_traumatizer
Vorzhilok_the_Traumatizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Esther_Cotillard said:

@Vrakmul said:

You know what I like about you is that 4 years later, and you haven't changed a bit. :)

But four years ago I suuuuucked. D:

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@Vorzhilok_the_Traumatizer said:

@Esther_Cotillard said:

@Vrakmul said:

I think she means personality wise :)

Avatar image for ishmael_the_deathjester
Ishmael_the_Deathjester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Gambler said:

@Vorzhilok_the_Traumatizer said:

@Esther_Cotillard said:

@Vrakmul said:

I think she means personality wise :)

I'm too embarrassed of my earlier stuff to look back at it. >.<

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@Ishmael_the_Deathjester: Ha! Me too

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@Kratesis said:

@Esther_Cotillard: Oh snap! Its on now! *Goes on stabbing spree*

Round 3 coming up

No Caption Provided
Kratesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Kratesis

@Gambler: I do dig the power armor thing, gotta say.

Ishmael_the_Deathjester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Gambler said:

@Ishmael_the_Deathjester: Ha! Me too

Yeah, really when I look back at what I wrote four to five years ago I go like "Oh wow...did I write that? I mean because that blew chunks."

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@Kratesis: Its the only way I'mma be able to survive :P

@Ishmael_the_Deathjester: Right? Some of stuff is like two lines, no vocabulary, no description, and I just know me. I probably thought at the time I was really doing some'n big :P makin moves lmao

Ishmael_the_Deathjester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Gambler said:

@Ishmael_the_Deathjester: Right? Some of stuff is like two lines, no vocabulary, no description, and I just know me. I probably thought at the time I was really doing some'n big :P makin moves lmao

I think it was Mags who moved us away from being a glorified chatroom role play.

Kratesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Kratesis

I'm so insanely lucky to be able to point to my RPG with Bryn as my first RPG in the future.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@Ishmael_the_Deathjester said:

@Gambler said:

I think it was Mags who moved us away from being a glorified chatroom role play.

I was gonna say Maelstrom. She's the first one I remember dropping "long" posts. By today's standards though calling em long would be laughable :P

@Kratesis said:

I'm so insanely lucky to be able to point to my RPG with Bryn as my first RPG in the future.

Goes back and edits it

Kratesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Kratesis

@Gambler: Jealousy!

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By 614azrael
Kra if you come up in here stabing n hacking let me know, Aza will back you up. Not that Krate needs it <3 Gam I might regret it do to history of team lifespans ;P but you and Esther(sorry dont remember full name lol) did stellar job and id like to drop DecayingRose in
  @Gambler
@Kratesis
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@Kratesis said:

@Gambler: Jealousy!

Its me we're talking about, of course.

@614azrael: Badass. I'll work on the team page and particulars tomorrow/later today.

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By 614azrael
I dont join every team but if my attentions grabbed n a character seams right il jump in :)
  @Gambler
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@614azrael said:

I dont join every team but if my attentions grabbed n a character seams right il jump in :)
@Gambler:

You sound like the Dos Equis guy

"I dont usually join teams, but when I do, I join Gamblers :p"

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By 614azrael
The who? O.o lol and that aint true, I wasnt in the last team you chose to do. Ive been onboard really just with a few ;)
  @Gambler
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@614azrael said:

The who? O.o lol and that aint true, I wasnt in the last team you chose to do. Ive been onboard really just with a few ;)
@Gambler:

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By 614azrael
Ha! ^_^ makes sense now
  @Gambler
Angeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Angeni

Have fun! This is badass. :)

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#38  Edited By The_Assassin_

Amaaaaazing work

Certainly gonna keep an eye on this. ;)

Esther_Cotillard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Esther_Cotillard

@Angeni: Thank you :)

@The_Assassin_: That's a good idea if you don't want to lose your head! ;)

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By The_Assassin_
@Esther_Cotillard I like you Es ;)

Don't force we to bring the Harbingers down on you.
CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By CainPanell

Looooks fun

Esther_Cotillard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Esther_Cotillard

@The_Assassin_: Cocks brow

Not sure how the Harbingers will fare goinp up against an army of Assassins, but you're welcome to try.

:)

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By The_Assassin_
@Esther_Cotillard You have an army, I have a Hulk
Starkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Starkin

Always loved this team. Best of luck :)

Esther_Cotillard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Esther_Cotillard

@The_Assassin_: And...your point?

You know, I bet we could teach you a few things. smirks You wouldn't look too shabby on our roster.

Esther_Cotillard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Esther_Cotillard

@ Starkin: Yay! Thanks :D

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By The_Assassin_
@Esther_Cotillard Sorry love, Not gonna abandon my team.
Esther_Cotillard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Esther_Cotillard

How noble!

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Amber sparks danced like supercharged lightning bugs as the arc welding assassin meticulously continued construction of his newly designed powersuit. Word would soon spread that the self-proclaimed King of Kings had lost his mutant abilities and with the reformation of France, as well as the Les Assassin Silencieux in their most fragile state, nothing could be left to chance.And although the suits capabilities would be able to compensate an expansive array of the Cajun's most basic abilities, it would not be enough to defend his mortal body from the Cape level threats he had previously prided himself in confronting. The enlistment of a weapon, a living weapon....thee, living weapon, would be needed.

No Caption Provided
Esther_Cotillard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Esther_Cotillard

Nice!