???

Kim Possible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Kim Possible

make this fight number 8 this week damn!

TheJigsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By TheJigsaw

I'll be able to post only once or twice tonight. But try not to stay away from the vine for to long tomorrow its my day off and I'll have all the time in the world to gut your little Kim.

Kim Possible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Kim Possible

URRR right

The Corrupt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The Corrupt
Jigsaw said:
"I'll be able to post only once or twice tonight. But try not to stay away from the vine for to long tomorrow its my day off and I'll have all the time in the world to gut your little Kim."
bo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o
TheJigsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheJigsaw
The Corrupt said:
"Jigsaw said:
"I'll be able to post only once or twice tonight. But try not to stay away from the vine for to long tomorrow its my day off and I'll have all the time in the world to gut your little Kim."
bo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o"
Hmmm somebody so lame that they can't even pick a picture for their profile.
Kim Possible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Kim Possible

posted

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Andferne

Kick his @$$ Kim

The Corrupt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The Corrupt
Jigsaw said:
"The Corrupt said:
"Jigsaw said:
bo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o"
Hmmm somebody so lame that they can't even pick a picture for their profile."
But im pretty sure im a better rpger than you so stfu
TheJigsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheJigsaw

ok i might not post until tomorrow morning.

SHA (BLACK)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SHA (BLACK)
Andferne said:
"Kick his @$$ Kim"

lol kk andy
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Andferne
Jigsaw said:
"ok i might not post until tomorrow morning."
Translation: I am backing out
Agent_DEATH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By Agent_DEATH

hi how is every one oh and for those of you that dont know me im knew and well hi

SHA (BLACK)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SHA (BLACK)
Agent_DEATH said:
"hi how is every one oh and for those of you that dont know me im knew and well hi"

Hey AD

Andferne said:
"Jigsaw said:
Translation: I am backing out"

lol
TheJigsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TheJigsaw
Andferne said:
"Jigsaw said:
Trasnlation: Im an adult that has no life.
Agent_DEATH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Agent_DEATH
SHA (BLACK) said:
"Agent_DEATH said:
"hi how is every one oh and for those of you that dont know me im knew and well hi"

Hey AD

Andferne said:
"Jigsaw said:

lol"

sup girl
SHA (BLACK)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SHA (BLACK)
Agent_DEATH said:
"SHA (BLACK) said:
"Agent_DEATH said:

Hey AD

Andferne said:
"Jigsaw said:

lol"

sup girl"
nothing much
Agent_DEATH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Agent_DEATH
SHA (BLACK) said:
"Agent_DEATH said:
"SHA (BLACK) said:
"Agent_DEATH said:

Hey AD

Andferne said:
"Jigsaw said:

lol"

sup girl"
nothing much"
that sounds boring
SHA (BLACK)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By SHA (BLACK)

yeah it is what are you doing?

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Andferne
Jigsaw said:
"Andferne said:
"Jigsaw said:
Trasnlation: Im an adult that has no life."
Aww did I upset the 12 year old? Don't dish it out if you can't take it, now go to bed it past your bed time.
The Corrupt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By The Corrupt
Agent_DEATH said:
hello death welcome to the vine
Agent_DEATH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Agent_DEATH
Andferne said:
"Jigsaw said:
"Andferne said:
"Jigsaw said:
Aww did I upset the 12 year old? Don't dish it out if you can't take it, now go to bed it past your bed time."
lol
SHA (BLACK)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By SHA (BLACK)

lol andy

Agent_DEATH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Agent_DEATH
SHA (BLACK) said:
"yeah it is what are you doing?"
sitting here posting on this damned addicting website
Agent_DEATH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Agent_DEATH
The Corrupt said:
"Agent_DEATH said:
hello death welcome to the vine"

thanks
TheJigsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TheJigsaw
Andferne said:
"Jigsaw said:
"Andferne said:
"Jigsaw said:
Aww did I upset the 12 year old? Don't dish it out if you can't take it, now go to bed it past your bed time."
Well first im not 12. Second what does it bug you that someone realizes that your what in your late 20's, and is probably unemployed or working at a place like MCdonalds. That someone realizes that you have absolutely no life. Also if what I've heard is true your married to.
The Corrupt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By The Corrupt
Jigsaw said:
"Andferne said:
"Jigsaw said:
"Andferne said:
"Jigsaw said:
Well first im not 12. Second what does it bug you that someone realizes that your what in your late 20's, and is probably unemployed or working at a place like MCdonalds. That someone realizes that you have absolutely no life. Also if what I've heard is true your married to."
..........u make no sense dude...nite
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Andferne

LMMFAO. I am 26 and I live in Huntsville Texas how bout you come visit me some time? yeah didn't think so. I teach martial arts for a living. I keep kids that are worth a D@MN unlike you out of gangs and off the streets. I have NEVER been married my entire life. I have won more state championships probably more than anyone you know and in multiple sports. Care to keep going? My life is an open book how about yours?

Oh yeah thats right you just like to play the villain, because you want to mask your crappy life. The Jigsaw who first had that account IS around that age, if not  then you are just some impostor and once you get the post up writing finally I can tell you IF you are that same person. Answer this how many times have I given Jigsaw a chance? even a spar fight to help him learn the ropes? Can you answer that because i can without having to dig through months of posts.

You want to come into MY TEAM and talk sh!t you better be prepared to pay for the consequences because I will make you sure you shown to be what you really are. I am sick and tired of dumb pricks like you coming into my team thread and other places and DISRESPECTING me, my girl, my team. You want to act like you are something then how about showing some respect first instead of popping off at the mouth constantly. Because I can go around and around with you all night long. Sooner or later mommy will come in and send you to bed.

I have NOTHING to hide how about you?

Agent_DEATH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Agent_DEATH
Andferne said:
"LMMFAO. I am 26 and I live in Huntsville Texas how bout you come visit me some time? yeah didn't think so. I teach martial arts for a living. I keep kids that are worth a D@MN unlike you out of gangs and off the streets. I have NEVER been married my entire life. I have won more state championships probably more than anyone you know and in multiple sports. Care to keep going? My life is an open book how about yours?

Oh yeah thats right you just like to play the villain, because you want to mask your crappy life. The Jigsaw who first had that account IS around that age, if not  then you are just some impostor and once you get the post up writing finally I can tell you IF you are that same person. Answer this how many times have I given Jigsaw a chance? even a spar fight to help him learn the ropes? Can you answer that because i can without having to dig through months of posts.

You want to come into MY TEAM and talk sh!t you better be prepared to pay for the consequences because I will make you sure you shown to be what you really are. I am sick and tired of dumb pricks like you coming into my team thread and other places and DISRESPECTING me, my girl, my team. You want to act like you are something then how about showing some respect first instead of popping off at the mouth constantly. Because I can go around and around with you all night long. Sooner or later mommy will come in and send you to bed.

I have NOTHING to hide how about you?"
..............-_-......damn....remind me not to piss you off?!?!
Primrose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Primrose

it would be best if you just ignored him.  For he is trying to goad you and set you up.  but that is just my opinion

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Andferne

I know Rose and I thank you for the advice, the thing is I have nothing to hide. Never have and never will. He wants attention I know this, and I will show him what happens when he gets bad attention. But again thank you =)

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Andferne
Agent_DEATH said:
"..remind me not to piss you off?!?!"
Oh I'm not pissed, trust me I am calm, if you wanted to see me pissed you should of been around earlier =D
Agent_DEATH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Agent_DEATH
Andferne said:
"Agent_DEATH said:
"..remind me not to piss you off?!?!"
Oh I'm not pissed, trust me I am calm, if you wanted to see me pissed you should of been around earlier =D"
lol
Primrose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Primrose

Oh its um no problem

anyways im gonna leave this area hostile environments never suited me well

GO SHA^^

The Corrupt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By The Corrupt
Andferne said:
"LMMFAO. I am 26 and I live in Huntsville Texas how bout you come visit me some time? yeah didn't think so. I teach martial arts for a living. I keep kids that are worth a D@MN unlike you out of gangs and off the streets. I have NEVER been married my entire life. I have won more state championships probably more than anyone you know and in multiple sports. Care to keep going? My life is an open book how about yours?

wait till i show rayne this...
TheJigsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By TheJigsaw
Andferne said:

You want to come into MY TEAM and talk shit you better be prepared to pay for the consequences because I will make you sure you shown to be what you really are. I am sick and tired of dumb pricks like you coming into my team thread and other places and DISRESPECTING me, my girl, my team. You want to act like you are something then how about showing some respect first instead of popping off at the mouth constantly. Because I can go around and around with you all night long. Sooner or later mommy will come in and send you to bed.

Wow nice...you know you made me realize something. Maybe just maybe Ruin was wrong about this jigsaw being a better jigsaw. And cool that you teach martial arts. Its really nice of you to keep those kids off the streets and out of gangs. Don't worry I'll get my post up tomorrow. Now the mommy to bed insults don't really bother me because I don't live with her. Also don't even think about insulting my dad either because I don't know that piece of sh!t. And no i have nothing to hide.
The Corrupt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By The Corrupt
Jigsaw said:
"Andferne said:

You want to come into MY TEAM and talk shit you better be prepared to pay for the consequences because I will make you sure you shown to be what you really are. I am sick and tired of dumb pricks like you coming into my team thread and other places and DISRESPECTING me, my girl, my team. You want to act like you are something then how about showing some respect first instead of popping off at the mouth constantly. Because I can go around and around with you all night long. Sooner or later mommy will come in and send you to bed.

Wow nice...you know you made me realize something. Maybe just maybe Ruin was wrong about this jigsaw being a better jigsaw. And cool that you teach martial arts. Its really nice of you to keep those kids off the streets and out of gangs. Don't worry I'll get my post up tomorrow. Now the mommy to bed insults don't really bother me because I don't live with her. Also don't even think about insulting my dad either because I don't know that piece of sh!t. And no i have nothing to hide."
that was manly,,,,
SHA (BLACK)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By SHA (BLACK)
The Corrupt said:
"Andferne said:

wait till i show rayne this..."

wait until i show shane this
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Andferne

Don't listen to what Ruin has to say, he is the Last person to take advice from here. You want to be respected here and known. Then you treat people with respect and don't go talking trash to them, especially in their own home. You want to make a name for yourself. I get that, everyone here does for some reason. But there is a right and wrong way to do it. And going into someones team thread and talking sh!t is the wrong way.

SHA (BLACK)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By SHA (BLACK)

AYA delete that!

SHA (BLACK)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By SHA (BLACK)

AYA delete that!

TheJigsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By TheJigsaw
Andferne said:
"Don't listen to what Ruin has to say, he is the Last person to take advice from here. You want to be respected here and known. Then you treat people with respect and don't go talking trash to them, especially in their own home. You want to make a name for yourself. I get that, everyone here does for some reason. But there is a right and wrong way to do it. And going into someones team thread and talking sh!t is the wrong way."
Hmmm now here in lies a problem. Do i believe what Andferne says,Who is a veteran (and a damn good one at that.) or do I believe Ruin Cross who I have known since I first got to the vine who,in an rpg, can write about three pages worth in one post. Thats a hard decision.......
House.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By House.

And the imbeciles and noobs keep on coming.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Andferne

Length means nothing, it is what you say. Anyone can fill a post with filer and make a long post, but it still ends up being worthless if it does not get the job done.

You want to be a bad guy and prove you are evil do it IN the rpg and show them your guns there. Leave all of the other BS out.