Kamelot Destroyed (Subterranean Base Operational)

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

White Tiger would be awesome in SHIELD, even if she's more from the Daredevil wheelhouse

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@conrad_aensland: I use to be an avid Task fan but that all fell off awhile ago. Mostly stick to DC comics now.

_Superstar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By _Superstar_

@mercy_: I want to see more of Luke Cage...Type guy?

_Superstar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By _Superstar_

@quintus_knightfall: The only Marvel titles I am reading now is Wolvy and the X-men (Scans for Puzzler, and the fact that Quire is actually an awesome character) and Avengers arena (Again a few good characters and that one)

Theeeennnn I am reading like, almost every DC title right now XD

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Urban_Ronin

@conrad_aensland: I actually thought the dude from ep.1 was gonna be Luke Cage, or at the very least Rage.

@mercy_ said:

White Tiger would be awesome in SHIELD, even if she's more from the Daredevil wheelhouse

Yes!

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Superstar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Superstar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_: Write them doooowwwn! Then tell me some, I love hearing ideas >_>

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nikki_Sixx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall: So what are my stock options?, do i get an office and have to wear a suit that isnt designed for fighting in?. Corporate business meeting Cass, hostile takeover division "the deal closer" lol

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

@quintus_knightfall: i am seriously considering making an alt account for the sole and only purpose to try to rob this place!

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: That's how you go about asking for a job?

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia: (yo i said an alt account!) besides i dont know how to even get a job here. i asked and i kind of got the run around

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: Well, when did you ask, and who did you ask?

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia: Quintus! he says he didnt trust me and i asked him why and then i never heard from him!

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: Well, he is the owner; I doubt I could automatically earn trust for you.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

@antonia: Quintus! he says he didnt trust me and i asked him why and then i never heard from him!

Eh...you tried to invade mexico? XD

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram said:

@kidman560 said:

QFT ... "Meet our newest staff member everybody. Yeah he is one of the guys on the news, yeah the mexico thing". Share price plummets

_Priest_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dexter_stark: The obnoxious smacking of gum illustrated Cecily's unprofessional distraction. Manicured nails feverishly texting on the illuminated keypad of Animus Corps latest mobile device while blowing bubbles. The irony of openly using a competitors item in the main office apparently lost on the flighty receptionist. As was the identity of the young man requesting an appointment.

Sighing and void of eye contact she asked, "Name please?"

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ha! I hadn't even thought of those implications.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram said:

@kidman560 said:

QFT ... "Meet our newest staff member everybody. Yeah he is one of the guys on the news, yeah the mexico thing". Share price plummets

oh man thats all in the past besides i actually saved el presidente

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andres_knightfall:

No Caption Provided

The subtly exquisite nature of the Modern Day Kennedy's Bottega Veneta black nero cotton shirt exemplified the contours of his extraordinarily cut physique. Fashionably forecasting the international designer's unreleased fall collection with effortlessly sophisticated pedigree as he extended a welcoming hand to his brother and stylish savant, Andres Knightfall. "Welcome hermano. Its good to see you again." indirectly displaying an autodidactic sense of language.

Though brothers, the two had never been inherently close. Neither shared an expressive affection for the other, nor did they share an ideological connection, but they were still blood, still family. Slipping his hands into his pockets, Quintus offered the Knightfall A-Lister a drink (water) before indulging in conversation. "I know you Andres, and you would not be here unless you already had a highly motivated agenda of extrapolated complexity."flashing a quick smirk. Not as an inditement, rather an expression of admiration. His brother's undeniable genius and methodical marination were nothing short of World changing.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Bogeyman

@quintus_knightfall: Always bringing that A-game with your posts :P I'll get to this soon mano, heading out for a bit.

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ooooh

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall:

The partial absence of brotherly sentiment in the initiated familial communion between both Knightfall siblings wordlessly highlighted the adopted social obligation between brothers rather predominantly ingrained rapport. Their only mutual bonding juncture, their historical dual assault of the Metaphysical Mauler, Shinigami. The subtly cleft family ceaselessly expressed emotional estrangement, each Knightfall circumstantially cultivating fellowship with a solitary sibling, Quintus with Ellie, and Andres with Cassius. A perpetual scourge the Debonair Don aspires to expunge. His presence, stylishly announced by the aromatic flair of the fragrantly ambrosial, oceanic scent of Eau de Lacoste Bleu, the Catalan Cobra cordially accepts Quintus' amiably lengthened hand, a firm handshake of regal civility and underlying communing accord terminating the concise, formal embrace.

"Tis surprising to see you", Andres smiled, expressing magnetic facial geniality, "But likewise, good", an engaging wink of affable ocular conveyance nurturing atmospherically disarming yet quiet, indirect humor. Graciously accepting the offered glass of water, the Knightfall Rey momentarily raises the glass to his lips, indulging in its infectious refreshment. "You are not wrong mi hermano", a lightly emitted chuckle escaping his impeccably adorned, sculpted frame. "Although part of my reasons were to see how you were doing since...", verbal avoidance of bluntly referring to his graphic death present in his skillful transition to subsequent topics, "It matters not. Tis good to see you my friend. But, on to business shall we?", smirking with enthralling urbanity, Andres began.

"I would like to purchase shares of Kamelot. My interest though, lies primarily in your company's aeronautics subsidiary. I've never known you to be interested in these areas. Tell me brother, is there a finitude in your intrigue? Because", concisely pausing, "Space, astrophysics, the like, my forte, they would benefit you well. I have... an establishment in the reaches of dark space", implicitly referring to a potential technological, architectonic complex residing in the solitude of unknown portions of space. "Tis the final frontier. An area where we must retain a competent awareness of. One rarely anticipates what could be found". He inquires, "Have you ever heard of the gravity anomaly, the Great Attractor?".

_Nexus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Bogeyman
Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Urban_Ronin
No Caption Provided

@andres_knightfall: Intrigued motivation prompted Quintus' immediate peregrination towards an eclectic library of coveted documentation. The applewood book shelf along the eastern wall containing an assorted display of various leather bound volumes of universal knowledge. Tracing his ringed finger along their outer edges, the resurrected Knightfall located and retrieved a specific album. "Hmm, a gravitational anomaly within the range of the Hydra-Centarurus Supercluster."reading aloud before drifting off into a secluded state of introverted research. Concentrated eyes shifting back and forth visually confirming the level of focus permeating in a cerebral voyage of understanding.

No doubt the intellectual Spanish enigma had already dissected the amplified nuances Quintus was ambitiously perusing. Allegorically representing the pinnacle of pioneered mental exploration. Still captivated by the literary space centered lexicon strung along the page, the Martial Arts Matrix pointed towards the onyx glass shined executive table near the bay window. "Inside the Edoardo Nappa (crinkled leather memory briefcase) you'll find your shares along with your authenticated stock certificates." looking up from his obsessive reading with a grin. "I had a hunch."

Gently closing the tome before neatly placing it back with surgical precision the True Arashikage composed his demeanor with a thinking man like posture. "The truth is as a species we are fundamentally limited in our appreciation of the universe. Even more disturbing is the unmitigated fact that our planet is visited daily by extraterrestrial exploration. I've even heard a rumor that a war had been waged on Mars and yet an overwhelming majority of the populous could not be bothered to care. Knightfall Aeronautics is going to change all that. With your leadership of course......"

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall: @andres_knightfall: Dumb question: Who is the older Knightfall Quintus? or Andres?

Technically Quintus was the first Knightfall born to Jayden so he should be older, but I had him around 26 originally. But its easily whitewashed as Quintus has died twice thus I can pass it off as he didnt age during that time while others did. I'm a comicbook GENIUS!!!!

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Antonia
Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia: Ha! It'd be like taking two steps back for you.

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Antonia

@quintus_knightfall: Don't you even BS me like that!

If you can't tolerate it, you can just say so. I'll try to keep offense taken to a minimum.

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Nexus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By _Nexus_

@andres_knightfall: @quintus_knightfall: So technically one could argue that Quintus and Andres are nearly the same age or at least appear that way. I was only curious at the idea of the brotherly rivalry that is created between a younger and older brother and how the Knightfall blood line must amplify that 10 times over.

Damn I put myself on RP hiatus as I get my educational life and my personal writing dealt with but this just makes me want to come back to the life of a RPer :P. Don't think because I haven't said anything means that I haven't been reading everything.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Mercy_

I'm getting sick :(

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lobos_del_rayo: Gambler and Impero will always have a sibling rivalry, cause Impero and Gambler are brothers in real life :D

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia: You should teach me. Like sentence structure.

The_MFL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The caves gettin a little stuffy. Might have to stretch my legs a bit :D
The caves gettin a little stuffy. Might have to stretch my legs a bit :D

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall:

The blue-blooded Dark Knightfall's imperceptibly laboring intellectual familiarity with the enigmatically documented gravitational anomaly advertised the brothers' mutual inclination for scientific reconnaissance and the pursuance of knowledge. "That very one", a charismatic wink of polished, ocular refinement adjoining the Posh Picasso's verbal confirmation. "The anomaly is particularly thought-provoking as it is located in an area of the night sky obscured by own galaxy. Because of this, conventional means of observation are next to impossible". Augustly folding both arms behind his back, intuitively mirroring the patrician mannerisms of his deceased legal father, Ricardo, the Martial Arts Einstein resumed his indulgence in the highbrow conversational exchange.

"Research by modern scientist strongly implies that a concentration of mass commensurate to tens of thousands of galaxies. A very large object, si?". Unfolding both arms with urbane elegance, Don Andres calmly fits both hands into the silken interior of palatial, designer Zegna dress pants. "But because we have never visually observed it, we do not know what it is", a faint upwards curl of his lips constituting a devilish smirk on his debonair facial features, "Or at least, we shouldn't know what it is". Andres continues, "Its gravitational pull is attracting a variety of galaxies, the Milky Away included. I once made an attempt at uncovering its composition. I had a probe of my construction travel to its location. Its quite far so in order to achieve superluminal travel, I used magnetic fields to enter a higher-dimensional space".

Pausing, the Knightfall A-Lister's ocular attention shifted, concisely immersing in momentary visual analysis of Quintus' impeccably engrossing collection of documented knowledge. "The probe is set to arrive within the Great Attractor's proximity in three weeks time. Whatever information I gather, I will graciously share with you, brother". Secondarily addressing the Living Weapon's voiced elaboration on humanity's embraced ignorance of the cosmos, Andres verbally reciprocates, "True. Actually, tis almost disturbing. The war on Mars was quite... frenetic". Briefly reviewing the prioritized documents of the approximated briefcase, Andres continues, "I am looking forward to our endeavors with Knightfall Aeronautics. I have something that may interest you, a defensive measure against plausible extraterrestrial invasion".

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Bogeyman
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers