Jurassic World Press Conference

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Gale_Xanders

Once again Gale Xanders stood at a podium with the Jurassic World logo, once again the media had gathered to record her. For a moment she was silent, looking out at the cameras as the various news networks broadcast the conference live.

"Yesterday, Jurassic World came under attack." Gale Xanders said. "Fortunately our security measures, which include Maverick patrols, proved enough to drive away the attackers. Also fortunately the attack occurred at night while the Park was closed and no civilians were hurt during the attack. Everything worked as it should." She took a moment and then continued. "They came for our genetic samples and information, they came because they were mercenaries hired by another company to steel our secrets...and they brought with them enough weapons for a small army, illegal weapons."

Gale paused to let everything sink in and then resumed. "We have begun the process of moving all of our genetic information off site to prevent future attacks from taking place where there are civilians. We have had these plans in the works for some time but we now have crews working over time to ensure the move happens. Unfortunately, this attack tells us a few things that we didn't want to hear. One, our genetic database is still sought after by criminal organizations and terrorists. Two, we are viewed as an easy target, one that it is acceptable to attack despite our status as a theme park and finally three, we must take even more precautions to protect this information."

Gale paused, sighing a little and looking out at the cameras. "Our park will recover, the damage will be repaired and security measures will be improved...but I want to make something perfectly clear...the people who did this, who put civilian lives in harms way by hiring these terrorists for hire are going to suffer." She picked up a folder from the podium and held it up. "In this folder, I have the names of the Board of Directors of the company that hired these mercenaries. We know who you are, I know who you are. I have lawyers preparing to bury you in so many lawsuits you'll never see the light of day again..." She put the folder down, gripped the edges of the podium and leaned forward. "But that's only the beginning. Your actions directly threatened human and mutant lives, put children in danger. I'm going to send the information I have to the United States Government and then, I'm going to destroy you. You will spend every waking hour looking behind you, wondering if someone is coming for you, if the government is going to throw you in jail."

Gale Xanders smiled slowly. "In short Prime Industries, I'm going hunting."