User Lists: 0

Edited By Anonymous3

Name: Isao Daken

Alias: Blue Ghost

Height: 6'

Weight: 150

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Green

Distiguishing feature: Burn scar on left side of face.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Species: Human Mutant

Abilities/skills:

Pyrokinetoc/electrokinetic: Isao is capable of generating/increasing and manipulating both fire and electricity. He is very skilled at using this in combat but can also use it for many other purposes. He can also sense both fire and electricity, allowing him to battle others with similar abilities with ease.

Special tactics:

Electricity/fire absorption and redirection. If fire or electricity is fired upon him, or he gets in the way, he can hold its energy for a few moments before having to release it in either its full force or sometimes can increase it.

When covered in flames or electricity he can become stronger and faster reaching past what is considered human peak.

Martial arts pyrokinetic and electrikinetic combat: Can fight using his kinesis in combat by following martial arts training he recieved. He is very skilled at this.

Fire breath: One trick he uses is breathing fire. This can allow him to stay normally warm in extremely cold tempuratures, and can also be used as a weapon.

Swordsman: He is a swordmaster at using twin blades that he keeps on him at allmost all times. He could crush many other masters in combat and is so skilled he can take on multiple assailants simultaneously including those with bows and arrows. This is in fact where his talant truly lies. He is good with this alone and not using his gifts, but when using them he becomes extremely more dangerous.

Martial artist and fighter: Trained in various martial arts and an expert at combat puts Isao near the top of the competition for unarmed combat, even against those who are armed. He has learned how to properly balance himself and keep light of foot while still able to planr himself at any moment, and has also learned how to easily knock someone over or unconcious, or even dead, with just a strike. He is so trained he can bend thick steel poles with kicks, having built up his bone density to not break them, and can do similar things with the rest of him. In fact, he's also such an excellent fighter he has put himself against other mutants and superpowersd beings and beaten them without actually using his powers.

Intelligence: Is actually fairly intelligent, but it mostly resides in learning combat and strategy. And in very little else. Because of this, he can be little help in most other things. However, he does possess a surprising nack for remembering a large amount of mythsc and legends, as well as some historical data.

Peak human physicals.

Highly athletic and agile.

Is surprisingly good at vanishing when he chooses. Leaving no trace of his presence. His escaping skills are so expert level that houdini would have been proud of them.

Bio:

Upon discovery of his abilities, Isao left his home and abandoned his last name. He now goes simply by Isao. Or when he's working, the Blue Ghost. Blue Ghost is a legend. Known for being impossible to catch and never being bested in combat. So Isao travels the world, as does the Blue Ghost. Searching for the proper place to call home.

Lichter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@anonymous3: They didn't let you keep the old name, huh?

Anonymous3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichter: Sadly not, said it could be to confusing for people.

Lichter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anonymous3: I understand how that might be the case. Character still lookin' good, though. Are you an Avatar fan, or is Zuko just a fitting look?

Anonymous3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichter: Thanks!

I watched them, they were good. But I'm mostly doing this because I'm currently into doing elemental stuff (Mainly fire and water), and I have a VERY limited supply of knowledge for good looks. So I'm just imitating theirs.

Lichter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anonymous3: Hey, whatever works. Glad to see you're getting along nicely and stuff!

Anonymous3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers