Insel aus Stahl

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#351  Edited By lady_liberty

@Doctor_Stahl: Nodding. 'Well Bishop must finish his investigation, and gather all the info he needs. At some point after there we will go in. Likely a rather large invasion, which is where you come in.' Sky boiling energy rays, cosmic death blasters, legions of robotic warriors, and who knows what else. I did admit some curiosity in the privacy of my own thoughts. 'If you can provide a large ground force.. that would be excellent.' And destructive.

Doctor_Stahl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#352  Edited By Doctor_Stahl

@Lady_Liberty: Stahl was in bliss, he always loved a good invasion. Without a second of thought he answered. "Yes! Oh yes yes indeed!" Stahl hopped onto his desk and looked up to the ceiling while grinning like a madman. "The skies will go black and red as my forces drop down on the city that is to be laid waste to combustion cannons and antimatter bombers! The Buildings will melt at the mercy of my subatomic liquidizer and I will laugh while they petty idiots of that pathetic miscreant city quake in fear while I pull out my instant bio organic atomizer and reduce the masses into nothing but air particals that their RULER WILL BREATH HEAVILY FOR HE WILL BE AT HIS KNEES, BLOODIED FROM THE INTENSE AND EPIC BATTLE MY STAHL-BOTS WILL PRODUCE FOR ME TO WATCH FROM MY SKY DOMINATOR! AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!" Stahl laughs at the top of his lungs as he calculates the scenario in his head. This is what happened to the refined doctor when "Radical science" is brought onto topic.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#353  Edited By lady_liberty

@Doctor_Stahl: I blink. The good Doctor is completely moonpie nuts. Well madness and genius as they say. Neither had missed him. In fact I was certain he had them both in fairly equal amounts. 'Err... yes.' Tilting my head up to watch him monologue from atop his desk.

Antimatter bombers? Dang. Plus insane.

[[ Okay that was hilariously awesome. +10 Internets. ]]

Austri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#354  Edited By Austri

@Doctor_Stahl said:

@OxeRed: The merc was met with nothing but the black void that was the doctor's goggles, merely reflecting the whites of Red's mask. Money was meaningless to Stahl and had plenty to throw at the wealth glutton that was Red. "Twenty million, and that is for if he tries to buy you off, which you wont let happen.." Stahl grinned at the hired gun.

Red lays his hand on the doctor's shoulder "Sorry, but if you want loyalty you should hire a golden retriever. 9 times out of 10 i won't accept any pay off offers from the playboy though. When do you want this done mister... Sorry i didn't exactly catch your name, would you mind spilling the beans."

Doctor_Stahl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#355  Edited By Doctor_Stahl

@Lady_Liberty: Stahl took heavy breathes from his intense laughter, he finally realized how much he had just let go. He cleared his throat and slicked his hair back to its executive style. "..My apologies...When it comes to radical science, I get rather...Excited" Stahl explained his actions while walking off the table and regaining his mastermind composure.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#356  Edited By lady_liberty

@Doctor_Stahl: Chuckling a little in bemusement as his antics. 'Its alright, you're just passionate about your work.' Nothing wrong with that. Except insanity.

Doctor_Stahl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#357  Edited By Doctor_Stahl

@Lady_Liberty: "That is a civil way of looking it it yes" Stahl chuckles a bit and sips a glass of water the raised from the desk. "Mmm..But yes, I would love to help you in that event, consider me on board".

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#358  Edited By lady_liberty

@Doctor_Stahl: 'Excellent Doctor.' Standing and offering a friendly nod. 'Until next we meet.'

Doctor_Stahl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#359  Edited By Doctor_Stahl

@Lady_Liberty: Stahl gives a nod and pushed on his desk again, opening the window for Lara to fly out of.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#360  Edited By lady_liberty

@Doctor_Stahl: Saluting with a couple fingers and zooming out the window.

Doctor_Stahl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#361  Edited By Doctor_Stahl

@OxeRed: "You are a golden retriever" Stahl said as he sidestepped the man's attempt to touch him. "Dr.Stahl is my moniker, and it is the only one you will know. The faster you impress me the faster you get paid.." Stahl gave him one more glance before turning his back, his bots accompanying him. "And come back only when you have succeeded...or failed.."

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#362  Edited By Rumble Man

@Doctor_Stahl:

Fowler entered the hall and waited for further instruction

Doctor_Stahl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#363  Edited By Doctor_Stahl

@Rumble Man: Stahl grinned at the site of Fowler. "Hello Fowler, as you know I am Dr.Stahl. I have a few tasks for you". His tone was almost hypnotic in how smooth it was.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#364  Edited By Rumble Man

@Doctor_Stahl:

"If it includes beating stuff up I am game"

the sentient auton responded with giddy joy and exuberance

Doctor_Stahl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#365  Edited By Doctor_Stahl

@Rumble Man: "Well then you are going to enjoy this. You know Cameron? That machine from skynet, I want you to go fight her, and I want you to fight her hard enough she is broken. It should be an entertaining challenge for you.." Stahl grins as he slides his hands together in a menacing fashion.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#366  Edited By Rumble Man

@Doctor_Stahl: "That can be arranged, and it is about time I emancipate her 'mind' from that slave design'

Doctor_Stahl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#367  Edited By Doctor_Stahl

@Rumble Man: "Make sure she "dies" slowly for me, if you would kindly?" Stahl asked kindly, enjoying the idea of Cody being broken because he has the weakness of loved ones.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#368  Edited By Rumble Man

@Doctor_Stahl:

"Got better idea actually, I would make sure that she 'dies' but she will be alive somewhere with no memory of him. Give her a better family, that could perhaps devastate him more knowing that she's better off without"

Doctor_Stahl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#369  Edited By Doctor_Stahl

@Rumble Man: "Your imagination is the limit my friend, now go do the good doctor proud" Stahl smiled and even let out a small sinister chuckle.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#370  Edited By Rumble Man

@Doctor_Stahl: "This will be one of by best pranks ever" Fowler jumped off the the hallway and jumped again several miles off the island