Avatar image for sixth
#1 Posted by Sixth (140 posts) - - Show Bio

Make your bets, comments, jokes etc HERE!







/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

No god mode
No auto hits.

PLEASE! let there be a victor: if you can't commit to it then don't accept the challenge.

If the fight is to be abandon just make a post admitting defeat.. or getting knock out, or leaving.. if the fight is just abandon the secondary character will become a NPC and will get the beating of a life time.

Cannon! win or lose will be immortalize in my page :D

Avatar image for john_diaz
#2 Posted by John Diaz (72 posts) - - Show Bio

yay

Any ideas for our arena?

Avatar image for sixth
#3 Posted by Sixth (140 posts) - - Show Bio

POSTED! XD

Yea! Manhattan be our playground XD

Avatar image for john_diaz
#4 Posted by John Diaz (72 posts) - - Show Bio

sweet

Avatar image for john_diaz
#5 Posted by John Diaz (72 posts) - - Show Bio

Posted

Pretty sweet if I say so myself ^_^

Avatar image for sixth
#6 Posted by Sixth (140 posts) - - Show Bio

lol nice I have mine soon :D

Avatar image for sixth
#7 Posted by Sixth (140 posts) - - Show Bio

posted :D

Avatar image for john_diaz
#8 Posted by John Diaz (72 posts) - - Show Bio

Posted

Avatar image for thedrifter
#9 Posted by TheDrifter (24811 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh......In the hands of Darkness.....

Darkness? I wonder where that came from :P

Avatar image for platinumwarrior
#10 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2851 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Oh......In the hands of Darkness.....

Darkness? I wonder where that came from :P"

I didnt even make up the name...

Dont be jealous cause i'm making your powers look cooler anyway :P
Avatar image for thedrifter
#11 Posted by TheDrifter (24811 posts) - - Show Bio
Platinumwarrior said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Oh......In the hands of Darkness.....

Darkness? I wonder where that came from :P"

I didnt even make up the name...

Dont be jealous cause i'm making your powers look cooler anyway :P"
Lmao.

stfu :P
Avatar image for platinumwarrior
#12 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2851 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Platinumwarrior said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Oh......In the hands of Darkness.....

Darkness? I wonder where that came from :P"

I didnt even make up the name...

Dont be jealous cause i'm making your powers look cooler anyway :P"
Lmao.

stfu :P"

Is that Willy Wonka in your av LOL
Avatar image for thedrifter
#13 Posted by TheDrifter (24811 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe.....It's actually this guy

caption
caption





























IF it was Willy Wonka, I'd have PM'ed you asking you to be my Oopa Loompa first.
Avatar image for sixth
#14 Posted by Sixth (140 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn, I guess I use to much power and burned the bodies of the innocent, sh!t happens lol

I have mine son XD

Avatar image for platinumwarrior
#15 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2851 posts) - - Show Bio
Sixth said:
"Damn, I guess I use to much power and burned the bodies of the innocent, sh!t happens lol

I have mine son XD"

LOL everyone makes mistakes :P
Avatar image for sixth
#16 Posted by Sixth (140 posts) - - Show Bio
Platinumwarrior said:
"Sixth said:
"Damn, I guess I use to much power and burned the bodies of the innocent, sh!t happens lol

I have mine son XD"

LOL everyone makes mistakes :P"
not superman XD haven you seen the jlu cartoon? he crumbles down 5 building yet no one is hurt, that how good he is XD
Avatar image for platinumwarrior
#17 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2851 posts) - - Show Bio
Sixth said:
"Platinumwarrior said:
"Sixth said:
"Damn, I guess I use to much power and burned the bodies of the innocent, sh!t happens lol

I have mine son XD"

LOL everyone makes mistakes :P"
not superman XD haven you seen the jlu cartoon? he crumbles down 5 building yet no one is hurt, that how good he is XD"

yeah thats true... well at least they were already dead? Hopefully LOL
Avatar image for the__rider
#18 Posted by The Rider (1745 posts) - - Show Bio

Good job on the posts.

Avatar image for sixth
#19 Posted by Sixth (140 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm good making my opponents look good lol

POSTED!

Thanks Rider :D

Avatar image for the__rider
#20 Posted by The Rider (1745 posts) - - Show Bio

You're welcome.

Avatar image for sonata
#21 Posted by Sonata (5137 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice battle you guys got going here

Avatar image for platinumwarrior
#22 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2851 posts) - - Show Bio

Just read your post great job

I'll post again tommarow way too tired right now

Avatar image for shadow_tiger
#23 Posted by Shadow Tiger (422 posts) - - Show Bio

Good luck you two.

Avatar image for sixth
#24 Posted by Sixth (140 posts) - - Show Bio
Platinumwarrior said:
"Just read your post great job

I'll post again tommarow way too tired right now"
cool :D

Shadow Tiger said:
"Good luck you two."
thanks  :D
Avatar image for sixth
#25 Posted by Sixth (140 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm here :D

Avatar image for the_wondering_spider
#26 Posted by The Wondering Spider (1535 posts) - - Show Bio

O_O

Avatar image for platinumwarrior
#27 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2851 posts) - - Show Bio

Something came up man

Might be able to get a post up today but if i cant i'll have it tomorrow k?

Avatar image for exxo
#28 Posted by Exxo (54 posts) - - Show Bio

cool :D

Avatar image for john_diaz
#29 Posted by John Diaz (72 posts) - - Show Bio

Posted

Kinda short but w/e

Avatar image for juggler
#30 Posted by Juggler (18 posts) - - Show Bio

have mine soon XD

Avatar image for john_diaz
#31 Posted by John Diaz (72 posts) - - Show Bio
Juggler said:
"have mine soon XD"
I see you couldnt live with just one account :P

Btw i added you on MSN
Avatar image for exxo
#32 Posted by Exxo (54 posts) - - Show Bio

 I got 34 XD I wanna get beat Sha someday :P  

Im like 200 accounts short, but someday I'll catch up to her XD

Cool :D

Avatar image for sixth
#33 Posted by Sixth (140 posts) - - Show Bio

O_O  don't quite understand the gas tank part, how did it blew up with a ice blast? I'm kind of confuse there XD

Avatar image for sixth
#34 Posted by Sixth (140 posts) - - Show Bio

posted! :D

Avatar image for sixth
#35 Posted by Sixth (140 posts) - - Show Bio
P
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!
:p