Avatar image for portrait
#1 Edited by Portrait (4594 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for cellphonegirl
#2 Posted by CellphoneGirl (19110 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome list you got going there :P

Avatar image for portrait
#3 Posted by Portrait (4594 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: Oh no, I forgot one of your teams didn't I O.o
Avatar image for cellphonegirl
#4 Posted by CellphoneGirl (19110 posts) - - Show Bio

Not that i know of.. lol

Avatar image for shanana
#5 Posted by Shanana (59064 posts) - - Show Bio

NAO isn't a team anymore

Avatar image for portrait
#6 Posted by Portrait (4594 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sha: Yes it is. Darkchild is giving it to me, and I plan to revive it.
Avatar image for halago
#7 Posted by Halago (266 posts) - - Show Bio
@Portrait said:
" @Sha: Yes it is. Darkchild is giving it to me, and I plan to revive it. "
Good luck with that. from what i see reviving a t is a pain in the ass.
Avatar image for shanana
#8 Posted by Shanana (59064 posts) - - Show Bio

Ohh ok

Avatar image for portrait
#9 Posted by Portrait (4594 posts) - - Show Bio
@Halago said:
" @Portrait said:
" @Sha: Yes it is. Darkchild is giving it to me, and I plan to revive it. "
Good luck with that. from what i see reviving a t is a pain in the ass. "
Shouldn't be that bad. I'm used to this kind of thing.
Avatar image for halago
#10 Posted by Halago (266 posts) - - Show Bio
@Portrait said:
" @Halago said:
" @Portrait said:
" @Sha: Yes it is. Darkchild is giving it to me, and I plan to revive it. "
Good luck with that. from what i see reviving a t is a pain in the ass. "
Shouldn't be that bad. I'm used to this kind of thing. "
Im sure u are Icarus. MUAHAHAHAAHAHA (stops laughing like an evil man realizing hes a hero) So hard to remember sometimes
Avatar image for the_wondering_spider
#11 Posted by The Wondering Spider (1535 posts) - - Show Bio

Sexy :D

Avatar image for halago
#12 Posted by Halago (266 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Wondering Spider said:
" Sexy :D "
Thank you
Avatar image for the_wondering_spider
#13 Posted by The Wondering Spider (1535 posts) - - Show Bio
@Halago said:
" @The Wondering Spider said:
" Sexy :D "
Thank you "
I was actually looking at myself in the mirror ;P
Avatar image for halago
#14 Posted by Halago (266 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Wondering Spider said:
" @Halago said:
" @The Wondering Spider said:
" Sexy :D "
Thank you "
I was actually looking at myself in the mirror ;P "
Either way Im smexy
Avatar image for _sojourn_
#15 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19708 posts) - - Show Bio
@Portrait said:
"Since the old one vanished, here is a new Looking for a Team/Team Recruiting Thread.  This should probably be pinned, since it may at times become inactive. 
 
All teams looking for new members, post here! 
All Viners looking for a team, post here as well! 
 
I'll also try to keep a list of active teams. 
 

Hero 

Vine Titans 
Veritas INC 
Ice Dragons 
We Are Legend
Vine Titans: West 
X-Viners  
New Age Outlawz Redux
New Outsiders 

Villain 

 Illuminati 
Order of the Black Hand 

Neutral

Space Voyagers 
Wolf Pack "

That's really really cool how you included the New Outsiders
Avatar image for coldheart
#16 Posted by Coldheart (366 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought the NAO Redux was dead?

Avatar image for _sojourn_
#17 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19708 posts) - - Show Bio

they are...
Avatar image for coldheart
#18 Posted by Coldheart (366 posts) - - Show Bio

That's what I thought. Was confused as to why they were listed.

Avatar image for halago
#19 Posted by Halago (266 posts) - - Show Bio
@Coldheart said:
" I thought the NAO Redux was dead? "
I gave the leadership to Icarus
Avatar image for _sojourn_
#20 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19708 posts) - - Show Bio

I think she just listed teams...but whatev...
Avatar image for coldheart
#21 Posted by Coldheart (366 posts) - - Show Bio
@Halago said:
" @Coldheart said:
" I thought the NAO Redux was dead? "
I gave the leadership to Icarus "
When did that happen?  o_O
Avatar image for halago
#22 Posted by Halago (266 posts) - - Show Bio
@Coldheart said:
" @Halago said:
" @Coldheart said:
" I thought the NAO Redux was dead? "
I gave the leadership to Icarus "
When did that happen?  o_O "
A few weeks ago, if u had been reading ur pms u would have seen it TBIRD
Avatar image for halago
#23 Posted by Halago (266 posts) - - Show Bio
@Slight said:
" I think she just listed teams...but whatev... "
And i think u play with yourself too often..but whatev...
Avatar image for coldheart
#24 Posted by Coldheart (366 posts) - - Show Bio
@Halago said:
" @Coldheart said:
" @Halago said:
" @Coldheart said:
" I thought the NAO Redux was dead? "
I gave the leadership to Icarus "
When did that happen?  o_O "
A few weeks ago, if u had been reading ur pms u would have seen it TBIRD "
Well obviously so much has been going on the with team I must have missed it. :-P
Avatar image for _sojourn_
#25 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19708 posts) - - Show Bio
@Halago said:
" @Slight said:
" I think she just listed teams...but whatev... "
And i think u play with yourself too often..but whatev... "

LMFAO...you fail epicly
Avatar image for portrait
#26 Posted by Portrait (4594 posts) - - Show Bio
@Slight said:
" @Portrait said:
"Since the old one vanished, here is a new Looking for a Team/Team Recruiting Thread.  This should probably be pinned, since it may at times become inactive. 
 
All teams looking for new members, post here! 
All Viners looking for a team, post here as well! 
 
I'll also try to keep a list of active teams. 
 

Hero 

Vine Titans 
Veritas INC 
Ice Dragons 
We Are Legend
Vine Titans: West 
X-Viners  
New Age Outlawz Redux
New Outsiders 

Villain 

 Illuminati 
Order of the Black Hand 

Neutral

Space Voyagers 
Wolf Pack "
That's really really cool how you included the New Outsiders "
Well, I know they don't get much publicity, but as the Conductor I also know that the team is fully active.
Avatar image for _sojourn_
#27 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19708 posts) - - Show Bio
@Portrait said:
" @Slight said:
" @Portrait said:
"Since the old one vanished, here is a new Looking for a Team/Team Recruiting Thread.  This should probably be pinned, since it may at times become inactive. 
 
All teams looking for new members, post here! 
All Viners looking for a team, post here as well! 
 
I'll also try to keep a list of active teams. 
 

Hero 

Vine Titans 
Veritas INC 
Ice Dragons 
We Are Legend
Vine Titans: West 
X-Viners  
New Age Outlawz Redux
New Outsiders 

Villain 

 Illuminati 
Order of the Black Hand 

Neutral

Space Voyagers 
Wolf Pack "
That's really really cool how you included the New Outsiders "
Well, I know they don't get much publicity, but as the Conductor I also know that the team is fully active. "

OHHHH SNAPSS...your Condo...coolness XD
Avatar image for portrait
#28 Posted by Portrait (4594 posts) - - Show Bio
@Slight said:
" @Portrait said:
" @Slight said:
" @Portrait said:
"Since the old one vanished, here is a new Looking for a Team/Team Recruiting Thread.  This should probably be pinned, since it may at times become inactive. 
 
All teams looking for new members, post here! 
All Viners looking for a team, post here as well! 
 
I'll also try to keep a list of active teams. 
 

Hero 

Vine Titans 
Veritas INC 
Ice Dragons 
We Are Legend
Vine Titans: West 
X-Viners  
New Age Outlawz Redux
New Outsiders 

Villain 

 Illuminati 
Order of the Black Hand 

Neutral

Space Voyagers 
Wolf Pack "
That's really really cool how you included the New Outsiders "
Well, I know they don't get much publicity, but as the Conductor I also know that the team is fully active. "
OHHHH SNAPSS...your Condo...coolness XD "
You didn't know that? O.o 
I thought I had told you, but I guess I forgot...
Avatar image for _sojourn_
#29 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19708 posts) - - Show Bio
@Portrait said:
" @Slight said:
" @Portrait said:
" @Slight said:
" @Portrait said:
"Since the old one vanished, here is a new Looking for a Team/Team Recruiting Thread.  This should probably be pinned, since it may at times become inactive. 
 
All teams looking for new members, post here! 
All Viners looking for a team, post here as well! 
 
I'll also try to keep a list of active teams. 
 

Hero 

Vine Titans 
Veritas INC 
Ice Dragons 
We Are Legend
Vine Titans: West 
X-Viners  
New Age Outlawz Redux
New Outsiders 

Villain 

 Illuminati 
Order of the Black Hand 

Neutral

Space Voyagers 
Wolf Pack "
That's really really cool how you included the New Outsiders "
Well, I know they don't get much publicity, but as the Conductor I also know that the team is fully active. "
OHHHH SNAPSS...your Condo...coolness XD "
You didn't know that? O.o I thought I had told you, but I guess I forgot... "

wow...I didn't know...you hide it well...
Avatar image for portrait
#30 Posted by Portrait (4594 posts) - - Show Bio
@Slight said:
"
Well, I know they don't get much publicity, but as the Conductor I also know that the team is fully active. "
OHHHH SNAPSS...your Condo...coolness XD "
You didn't know that? O.o I thought I had told you, but I guess I forgot... "
wow...I didn't know...you hide it well... "
LOL. You may not have seen, but you should have seen the fuss everyone made trying to figure out who Fractal was. Good times!
Avatar image for _sojourn_
#31 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19708 posts) - - Show Bio

yes...I also didn't know you were Fractal
Avatar image for portrait
#32 Posted by Portrait (4594 posts) - - Show Bio
@Slight: I'm a lot of people. A LOT.
Avatar image for nerx
#33 Posted by Nerx (15351 posts) - - Show Bio

Any evil teams recruiting an additional member?

Avatar image for portrait
#34 Posted by Portrait (4594 posts) - - Show Bio

ATTENTION VILLAINS!! 
 
The new team the Shadow's Heart has been formed.

Avatar image for _eclipse_
#35 Posted by -Eclipse- (7650 posts) - - Show Bio
@Portrait said:
" LOL. You may not have seen, but you should have seen the fuss everyone made trying to figure out who Fractal was. Good times! "
I did NOT make a fuss! >__< lol
Avatar image for portrait
#36 Posted by Portrait (4594 posts) - - Show Bio
@-Eclipse- said:
" @Portrait said:
" LOL. You may not have seen, but you should have seen the fuss everyone made trying to figure out who Fractal was. Good times! "
I did NOT make a fuss! >__< lol "
Hehheheheh....oh yes you did. >:D
Avatar image for wildstar
#37 Posted by Wildstar (1006 posts) - - Show Bio

 Looking for a villain team who's looking to get an RPG up and get down to business. If so, I'd like to join. Hit me up over the PM or here on this thread. 

Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
#38 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (26678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Wildstar: try the Illuminati, we are open to all!
Avatar image for _eclipse_
#39 Posted by -Eclipse- (7650 posts) - - Show Bio
@Portrait said:
" @-Eclipse- said:
" @Portrait said:
" LOL. You may not have seen, but you should have seen the fuss everyone made trying to figure out who Fractal was. Good times! "
I did NOT make a fuss! >__< lol "
Hehheheheh....oh yes you did. >:D "
Liar... >__> 
 
Did I figure it out on my own or did you have to tell me? I can't remember, lol
Avatar image for portrait
#40 Posted by Portrait (4594 posts) - - Show Bio
@-Eclipse- said:
" @Portrait said:
" @-Eclipse- said:
" @Portrait said:
" LOL. You may not have seen, but you should have seen the fuss everyone made trying to figure out who Fractal was. Good times! "
I did NOT make a fuss! >__< lol "
Hehheheheh....oh yes you did. >:D "
Liar... >__>  Did I figure it out on my own or did you have to tell me? I can't remember, lol "
Wanderer figured it out, and I admitted it. You tried to figure it out but failed. ^_^
Avatar image for _eclipse_
#41 Posted by -Eclipse- (7650 posts) - - Show Bio
@Portrait said:
" Wanderer figured it out, and I admitted it. You tried to figure it out but failed. ^_^ "
Damn Wando! >.<
Avatar image for _the_wanderer_
#42 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34199 posts) - - Show Bio

Mwahahah.

Avatar image for fatal
#43 Posted by Fatal (2072 posts) - - Show Bio
@~The Wanderer~ said:
" Mwahahah. "
Backhands!
Avatar image for _eclipse_
#44 Posted by -Eclipse- (7650 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fatal said:
" @~The Wanderer~ said:
" Mwahahah. "
Backhands! "
Fronthands! XD
Avatar image for ___prodigy___
#45 Posted by (((Prodigy))) (2520 posts) - - Show Bio

Are there any hero teams looking for a new member?

Avatar image for portrait
#46 Posted by Portrait (4594 posts) - - Show Bio
@(((Prodigy))): Try WAL. They're always happy for new recruits.
Avatar image for bio_guyver
#47 Posted by Bio Guyver (6888 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm the leader of Helljumpers, and any people new to rpging looking for a team, is welcome to join.

Online
Avatar image for percy_jackson
#48 Posted by Percy Jackson (929 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone in search of new ComicViner? 
I have some RPG experience, don´t know yet.  
This is my first account and don´t know yet what he can do, I will maybe be experimenting with Percy. As he is a Demi-God, controls the water, son of Poseidon. 
 
If a team wants me to join them, it would be a new team that does some RPG.  
 
-Perseus Jackson 

Avatar image for cellphonegirl
#49 Posted by CellphoneGirl (19110 posts) - - Show Bio

O_O OMG :]

Avatar image for percy_jackson
#50 Posted by Percy Jackson (929 posts) - - Show Bio

What?