Illicit Substances of the CVnU

P34K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So right now, this thread is pretty barren. Mostly because I just made it. But I plan on updating it. Anyway, the purpose it will serve is to list and detail the various illicit substances unique to the CVnU (which is to say, not ones that already belong to other fictional universes or exist in real life).

So anyway, this thread is only gonna be a thing if you guys help me out here, because despite my 4 years experience I still don't know jack about the CVnU as a whole. So yeah. Written about a fictional drug? Tell me about it. Seen someone else write about a fictional drug? Tell me about it. It's gonna help me greatly, because I've got some plans to change the way the CVnU handles drugs as a whole. Gang violence galore centered around them, a class of superhuman who's abilities are awakened and/or powered by the use of illicit substances (thanks to MTH and the Hadleys for the inspiration on that), the works. But y'all gotta help me make this happen.

If you're not sure what counts and what doesn't, just post it anyway. Worst case scenario it'll get filtered out. Best case? You've contributed content and as a result improved the quality of this project as a whole. So just go for it.

I'm looking for someone to run this with as well, because I don't trust myself not to let it die. I'm inconsistent, we all know this by now, but if you like this idea and you think you want to want to be a part of it in a if way, just PM me. I could always use a hand, and I could definitely use someone with a bit more knowledge of this universe to help me out with the politics of it all, because honestly j don't know friggin' anything about the state of the world.

If you like this idea and you wanna see it take off, contribute. Keep this on the front page long enough for content to start coming in the the fruits of this thread to start making a noticeable impact on the CVnU. If you think you can help in some way or know someone who can, just ask or point them my way. I'm pretty enthusiastic about taking this thing off the ground, so anything's appreciated. I really just don't think that illicit drugs have enough of an influence in the CVnU, and seem to be mostly ignored. There's a whole dimension to crime and chemical augmentation that hasn't really been explored here, and it's something that I've played around with a little bit in the past with Scourge, but didn't really take off. But this is much, much bigger, more connected. I wanna see this work.

Lastly, a shoutout to MTH and the Hadley family. I wanna see that back off the ground too, and especially in conjunction with this. This project could be the revival of that concept. If you see this, PM me, man. Let's do it.

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Konite is definitely a thing. Though Peak international got shut down, I'm sure the Konite that's out there is still flowing. That's how I headcanon it.

Maverick has a bunch I haven't listed.

P34K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6:

I had Maverick in mind when I was writing this, all their augmenting crap. I'm sure some could've ended up on the black market and/or relocated. I'm really hyped for this, if you couldn't tell.

P34K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morning bump

Melinoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p34k:

Yeah. But they aren't things that are too extreme really. Nothing like venom or anything like that.

Arenaceus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p34k: probably bringing my Hadley back seeing as the new God Raven idea wasn't really turning into something to invest in. I'd be willing to help do some drug cartel kind of ish

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

I was using TDT in solace city.

P34K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ima bump this again, gonna update later this week (Thursday? Not much to go on yet)

P34K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forgot about this. Somebody spam my inbox if I don't have an update by Tuesday.

P34K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It seems I've been too busy using said substances to write about them. Ah well. I'm sure I'll get off my ass one of these days, maybe when I score some Adderall. For now I guess I'll just sit back with my DXM and forget I ever posted this.