If your character had his/her own comic...

• 197 results
Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Last_Guardian

sorry if it's been done before...but..i don't tihnk it has so...let's get to it..^^!

If your character had its own comic series..

what the title of the series be?

who from the vine would be your sidekick/partner?

who from the vine would be your top villains?

what would your HQ be like?

what would be your main way of transportation?

where would your setting be?

who from the vine would make special appearances throughout the series?

what would your first story arc be called and what would it be about?

what will be a recurring theme or conflict throughout the series?

what will the comic be rated? E for everyone, T for Teen or M for mature?

who would the writers be?

who would the artists be?

if anyone wants to add any other categories...be my guest...

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Last_Guardian

title-- Obi Wan Kenobi!: The Last Jedi

sidekick/partner-- I wouldn't have one..I'm a lone wolf!

top villains-- the only people who I've battled, which would be Jigsaw, Eganthevile1, and Switch

HQ-- my HQ would be and abandoned building in Los Angeles...I would have some cats and of course Ugly Dog to take care of the rat problem there

Transportation-- my transportation would be myself...I would fly around town looking for crime to fight...

Setting-- It would be set mostly in Los Angeles, CA..but some missions might take me to other countries/states/to space/other dimensions...

Special Appearances-- Angelic Reaper, Acer, Uchiha NeVann, Feral Nova, Lillya Wildchild, Spartan 117, Sha...

First story Arc-- would be called "The Power Within" and would deal with the me bonding with the force and Master Obi Wan Kenobi...

Recurring theme/conflict-- trying to stave off the temptation of joining the darkside

Rating-- T for Teen

Writers-- Me and Grant Morrison

Artists-- Leinel Yu, Marko Djurdjevic

if anyone wants to add any other categories...be my guest...

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

Title: Nova X (thats what she was called when being tested on)

sidekick/partner? No one

top villains? Frigid and the Nova Agents

HQ: I wouldnt have one, I would roam around the Earth, trying to escape the grasp of the Nova Agents

transportation: I would just fly around using my fire.

where would your setting be I wouldnt have a main place but I would always be around were there are volcanos or lots of heat

special appearances: The whole WAL team and our allies as well as some others but there are too many to name, lol

first story arc Nova X: The Birth of A Flame. It would be about Stephanie and her life before Feral Nova but leading up to it. I'm thinking having her like already captured in the N.O.V.A Indistries and in training and stuff like that but having her have flash backs and then leading up to her escape.

recurring theme or conflict Trying to control her powers (She wouldnt have full control over them at first) and trying not to let her powers go to her head.

rated Um... T for teen I guess

writers Me, lol

artists O.o I have no idea

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Andferne

what the title of the series be? Hearts of Heroes

who from the vine would be your partner? None

who from the vine would be your top villains? Gambler and the HFC, then DC and Final Arrow as well.

what would your HQ be like? Tony Starks mansion from the Iron Man movie.

what would be your main way of transportation? Suped up 79 Camaro

where would your setting be? Mostly New York with trips down south to Texas

who from the vine would make special appearances throughout the series? Lexicat, and other appearances by people here. She would be the main one to appear in almost every issue though.

what would your first story arc be called and what would it be about? Uncovering a Hero; It would deal with my origin and how I got my powers and came to my path.

what will be a recurring theme or conflict throughout the series? A heroes overcoming the odds with determination and the support of his friends and loved ones.

what will the comic be rated? E for everyone, T for Teen or M for mature? M

who would the writers be? Me :P

who would the artists be? My friend Wink

Avatar image for lillya_wildchild
Lillya WildChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Lillya WildChild

If your character had its own comic series..

what the title of the series be? i dont know, Wild storm?

who from the vine would be your sidekick/partner? Silentstorm

who from the vine would be your top villains? not sure.

what would your HQ be like? home.

what would be your main way of transportation? alone, i would say the wind, or a pair a cycles.

where would your setting be? for me, In a city, las vegas would be nice.

who from the vine would make special appearances throughout the series? All my family.

what would your first story arc be called and what would it be about? How we met.

what will be a recurring theme or conflict throughout the series? Our past.

what will the comic be rated? E for everyone, T for Teen or M for mature? M!

who would the writers be? Me and logan.

who would the artists be? i dont know.
Post Edited:2008-05-27 22:59:04
Post Edited:2008-05-27 23:00:16

ChrisAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ChrisAngel

title-- Branded

sidekick/partner-- depends on how the book ran, the story angles

top villains-- Villian of the week.. could be Gambler, a few others....again, however the story ran

HQ-- Mobile

Transportation-- Myself.. I can fly after all

Setting-- Multiple place about the country, as I found out more about my powers

Special Appearances-- Lexi, most of the heroes as needed, HFC, villain of the week

First story Arc-- 'Emergent' - THe passing of the Star Brand from it's former host to myself

Recurring theme/conflict-- Learning more about the Brand, saving lives

Rating-- M

Writers-- Myself, J. Micheal Stracynski

Artists-- Undecided

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Kurrent

what the title of the series be? The Excellence of Electricution

who from the vine would be your partner? Mobb Deep would be in there

who from the vine would be your top villains? Gambler kinda like an Xavier/Magneto relationship

what would your HQ be like? The Mobb Mansion an Kurrents apartment

what would be your main way of transportation? He can travel through anything that conducts electricity (power lines, train tracks)

where would your setting be? Florida mainly

who from the vine would make special appearances throughout the series? Mobb Deep members mostly Morte though

what would your first story arc be called and what would it be about? Shocking Discoveries. It would be his origin story

what will be a recurring theme or conflict throughout the series? Never ending quest to rid the world of evil. Putting himslef in situations were he is the underdog and still being able to overcome

what will the comic be rated? M for Mature

who would the writers be? I think I would be to only person that can write Kurrent

who would the artists be? Michel Turner

Post Edited:2008-05-27 22:59:36

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

title-- Manowar

sidekick/partner-- no...just...no

top villains-- Tenjin, Garison, Trauma (kind of an on-again-off-again villian, ally)

HQ-- none

Transportation-- running, private jet

Setting-- mostly Earth, but sometimes distant planets and different universes

Special Appearances-- Eganthevile1, Jigsaw, Kenobi!, Shadow Huntress, Dreadnaught

First story Arc-- tales of Warsman before his cyborg body, tales of human Demitri Kosokov during the infamous Russian civil wars

Recurring theme/conflict-- split personalities: one suave and calm the other violent and almost single-mindedly sadistic

Rating-- M for Mature

Writers-- Me, Travis Armstrong (friend)

Artists-- Alex Ross
Post Edited:2008-05-27 23:01:06

Slinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Slinger

what the title of the series be? Sir James, The Last Templar

who from the vine would be your partner? Maybe Pixelized as the sexy angelic sidekick.

who from the vine would be your top villains? BatgirlBabs. Her assassins would be constantly raiding and stealing relics from the templar bases and I would be on missions to retrieve them.

what would your HQ be like? Ancient cathedrals, sub-basements set up like holy war rooms.

what would be your main way of transportation? Some kind of street bike.

where would your setting be? Everywhere there are old churches. It would be a global thing.

who from the vine would make special appearances throughout the series? Maybe some of the vampires, angels, Wallies, and Marties.

what would your first story arc be called and what would it be about? Origin story, discovering the Knights Templar, training with them, and the theft of a major artifact, like the holy grail or something.

what will be a recurring theme or conflict throughout the series? It would be a quest to retrieve the grail, while trying to uphold the tenets of the knighthood in a modern society.

what will the comic be rated? E for everyone, T for Teen or M for mature? I'm sure it could be either T or M, the themes might be a little too mature for younger readers.

who would the writers be? JMS, he's the best IMO.

who would the artists be? I would love to have JR jr. do it for a while.

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Last_Guardian

wow everyone says M for Mature huh?

Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Acer

what the title of the series be? The Alchemic Ace

who from the vine would be your sidekick/partner? Mobb Deep

who from the vine would be your top villains? Gambler or Arrow

what would your HQ be like? Mobb Deep Mansion and a underground mansion in England

what would be your main way of transportation? His legs or any veichle

where would your setting be? England also Florida and other parts of america

who from the vine would make special appearances throughout the series? Mobb Deep and WAL and various villians

what would your first story arc be called and what would it be about? An Alchemic reaction: His origin mainly.

what will be a recurring theme or conflict throughout the series? Battling evil trying to protect the world while figuring out who he is and why he is here.

what will the comic be rated? E for everyone, T for Teen or M for mature? M for mature

who would the writers be? Myself

who would the artists be? Not sure

Avantar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Avantar

title-- Avantar

sidekick/partner-- none

top villains-- The industrialized nations of the world

HQ-- The Dead Sea

Transportation-- Wind,Water,Gravity,and Magnetic fields

Setting-- Earth

Special Appearances-- Are you up to it?

First story Arc-- "Is it worth it"- Eco-terrorism is running rampant in the US. Who is behind it all and why?

Recurring theme/conflict-- Dealing with the apathy of mankind and trying to justify continuing the fight for an ungrateful self-absorbed public.

Rating-- M for Mature

Writers-- Myself, Neal Adams

Artists-- Neal Adams

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Last_Guardian

wow these sound soo cool..we should start our own comic brand...

Angelic Reaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Angelic Reaper

what the title of the series be? The ArchSword

who from the vine would be your partner? Well Orifiel and Shadow Tiger

who from the vine would be your top villains? ArchDevil, Semiazas, Poison Ninja and Chubbizzlenator

what would your HQ be like? Not sure... I guess Ori's apartment or the Spiritual world?

what would be your main way of transportation? Me, I can teleport and fly

where would your setting be? Southern California

who from the vine would make special appearances throughout the series? Everyone I consider as Family

what would your first story arc be called and what would it be about? The Power of the Human Spirit. This is when it will show the life of Angelic Reaper (before she's AR) up to the point were she gets in the middle of the fight between Orifiel and ArchDevil and is at the hospital.

what will be a recurring theme or conflict throughout the series? Trying not to give into her darkness. Trying to keep the balance even though she has to take the lives of others to do so.

what will the comic be rated? E for everyone, T for Teen or M for mature? Not sure T or M

who would the writers be? Me of course ^^ And my sister, she helped me figure out the character after all.

who would the artists be? I have no clue, lol

ImbecilicSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ImbecilicSage

Title - The Convention of ImbecilicSage; All About Defining AND Denying Every Paradox Ever Known.

Side-kick/Partner - Eh I'm up to subjective suggestions, but for now I'll say none.

Top Villains - Anyone rooted in fascist belief, any mindless clod, and anyone who defines intellect and practice thereof overly objectively. As far as people specific here go, the only "enemy" I have within my designated "enemies" list is pixelized, so I suppose he can suffice lol.

HQ - Eh those are overrated.

Means of Transportation - I'm old-fashioned. I guess maybe those things involved with the natural forces of the Earth within Mortal Kombat might be cool though, as I don't have any superhuman means of accelerated or esoteric transportation.

Setting - Anywhere the reader wants; I'll defy realistic restrictions.

Special Appearances - Uhhhh....?

First Story Arc - There is no storyline.... though that in itself also makes it THE GREATEST ONE EVER!!!!!

Recurring Theme/Conflict - Necessity for a sensible thesis. I guess anti-authority is always cool too.

Rating - M for Mature (The MAX stuff is nothing but garbage writing).

Writer - I'd rather have something of a guest basis (indefinitely), but some notables I'd like to fill those spots would be Greg Wright, Brian Reed, Brubaker (of course), and either Knauf would be cool. I wouldn't mind adding some of my talent here and there, but I really have no idea how well suited to comic writing I'd be/I am.

Artist - Robert de La Torre.

Post Edited:2008-05-27 23:46:10
Post Edited:2008-05-27 23:46:38

Desilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Desilation

Title of the series Desilation des Daiga

Who from the vine be your partner at first when im evil none but when i convert id say envol zee

Who from the vine be your top villians frigid, feral nova, black anubis, shawn the devil and little nicky

what would your HQ be like? well im usually mobile but im in the underworld to be exact

the setting NYC

who'd make special appearances throughout the series mister number 10 man, angelic reaper, Amaterasu, feral nova, nevann uchiha, obi won, miz P!nk, Lady L, Drake

Valeria von doom and envol zee.

what would your first story arc be called and what would it be about? it would be about how he was born from being a replica to a dark master and how he turned good and fight evil

what would be a recurring theme for the series? never lose the light inside, friends are there in your heart

itd be rated E

the writer and artest? will be me

Avatar image for midnight_lantern
Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Midnight Lantern

what the title of the series be? Midnight: Ace of Darts

who from the vine would be your sidekick/partner? I work alone.

who from the vine would be your top villains? The HFC

what would your HQ be like? Rag-Tag Motel room

what would be your main way of transportation? Red Harley Davidson

where would your setting be? Texas (Mostly)

who from the vine would make special appearances throughout the series? Eganthevile1, Andferne, Akira Overdrive and the all of the "Wildcardz".

what would your first story arc be called and what would it be about? Living hell: How he got his powers and his beliefs.

what will be a recurring theme or conflict throughout the series? Trying to do good and not hurt others.

what will the comic be rated? E for everyone, T for Teen or M for mature? M for Mature.

who would the writers be? Myself,Daniel Way, and Stan Lee.

who would the artists be? Whoever draws Moon Knight or Ghost Rider now.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Sling Shot

Title: Sling Shot

Partners: Various cameos from superpowered family members.

Villains: Shadow factions within the 10 families. Jealous and sinister global government agencies, Extraerrestrial despots, common oppression, crime, and poverty

HQ: A renovated colonial manor near a small prop plane airport in the suburbs of Atlanta, and other various apartments and studios scattered throughout the states on the the Gulf Coast.

Transportation: He winds inertia to carry him. But will also utilize a customized Ducati sports bike.

Setting: Atlanta, and other southern cities, infrequently major metropolises and exotic international locales including other worlds.

Special Appearances: Buckshot, Gambler, Apparition, Forever and various others as inspiraiton permits

First story arc: The introduction to Sling Shot the hero, the man, and his lineage. Also the uncovering of the supernatural culture of the 10 families and the betrayal within a few of the families, and their connection to exrarrestrial despots.

Recurring theme/Conflict: Life is a puzzle that unfolds the unexpected but you can't go against what you know is right regardless the temptation, Society and culture as a microcosm as mankind's self identity.

Writer:Myself or Chris Priest/Grant Morrison/Warren Ellis/Ivan Velez jr

Artist:Myself or Olivier Coipel/Carlos Meglia/Duncan Roleau/ Damion Scott

Rating: T for teen
Post Edited:2008-05-28 00:06:11

Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Uchiha NeVann

Title: The Ninja Spirit

Sidekick/partner: None, This warrior travels alone

Top villains: The first person that tries to kill me? o.0

HQ: Somewhere in the middle of some woods/forest

Transportation: my legs

Your setting: I'm wanderer so any place in the world

Special appearances: WAL and the rest of my friends

First story arc:Stepping into the world - It takes place after he first activated his Sharingan and left the mist villege

Recurring theme or conflict: Always getting into fights for no reason that he never provoked, the person just didn't like hpw lazy and easy going NeVann was.

Comic rating: M for mature lots of blood and gore

Writers: ME!!!

Artists: Me again! damn college degree in animation need to come in hand some how ^^

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Last_Guardian

Uchiha NeVann says:

"__Title:__ The Ninja Spirit__Sidekick/partner:__ None, This warrior travels alone__Top villains:__ The first person that tries to kill me? o.0__HQ:__ Somewhere in the middle of some woods/forest__Transportation:__ my legs__Your setting:__ I'm wanderer so any place in the world__Special appearances:__ WAL and the rest of my friends__First story arc:__ *Stepping into the world* - It takes place after he first activated his Sharingan and left the mist villege__Recurring theme or conflict:__ Always getting into fights for no reason that he never provoked, the person just didn't like hpw lazy and easy going NeVann was.__Comic rating:__ M for mature lots of blood and gore__Writers:__ ME!!!__Artists:__ Me again! damn college degree in animation need to come in hand some how ^^"

lol...

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Last_Guardian

Post Deleted.

We Are Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By We Are Legend

what the title of the series be? The Lost Spartan

who from the vine would be your sidekick/partner? Cortana

who from the vine would be your top villains? Truth or myself

what would your HQ be like? A Spaceship

what would be your main way of transportation? Pelican

where would your setting be? Different Planets

who from the vine would make special appearances throughout the series? WAL team

what would your first story arc be called and what would it be about? Bad Start, story of what got Andrew in the spartan project

what will be a recurring theme or conflict throughout the series? Becoming Symbiote and fighting the Covenant and Flood

what will the comic be rated? E for everyone, T for Teen or M for mature? T or M

who would the writers be? I don't know

who would the artists be? T. Way

PsyCrevan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By PsyCrevan

what the title of the series be?

Planet of the Species

who from the vine would be your sidekick/partner?

No one, this would be the series that talks about the planet and my character's birth

who from the vine would be your top villains?

Everyone except the character's parents

what would your HQ be like?

I wouldn't have one?

what would be your main way of transportation?

Levitation or walking

where would your setting be?

On Arundenaceus

who from the vine would make special appearances throughout the series?

From the vine? probably no one till another series just about my character came up, then maybe Shawn, AR, Obi, Lexi, and Ugly Dog

what would your first story arc be called and what would it be about?

Annihilating the Unique and it would be about my character's birth and how everyone except the parents of my character are trying to kill/get rid of me.

what will be a recurring theme or conflict throughout the series?

I don't know, I keep getting put in a cell that is immune to my character's powers?

what will the comic be rated? E for everyone, T for Teen or M for mature?

Probably T since there will be some killings... or would that be M?

who would the writers be?

Me :]

who would the artists be?

OMG I love Clayton Crain's artwork!

Avatar image for vlad_tepes_dracula
Vlad Tepes Dracula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Title:: Heart Of Darkness

Appearances:Maybe starring DC or Arrow as a guest or just for a couple of pages

Villains:Prolly someone in dominion that wants to kill me or rule my empire

HQ : Won't have one, you'll see why

Travel : Probably either through flight or while in mist form

Setting : First i would start out from my castle in Wallachia (Romania) and then go into the lands of Midian

Story Arc : A threat is abond and inconcieved, In search for the Necromonicon Dracula has awakened a terrible foe (Ba'al) and must kill him, but to do so he needs to gain the power from the necronomicon. The reason it suddenly vanished from the surface of earth is because it is now in the hands of a demon called Rah'gzul who lies behind the gates of Midian (A forsaken land "In the Bible, the Midianites are described as worshipping a multitude of gods, including Baal-peor and the Asherah. An Egyptian temple of Hathor at Timna continued to be used during the Midianite occupation of the site; however, whether Hathor or some other deity was the object of devotion during this period is impossible to ascertain. These golds were false and fatigued to the demise of their followers and began to create all sorts of nightmares and monsters."

Rating : Since I know how it is about missing on the best comics simply because their too gory, I'll make two versions, the first (gory and real one) will be rated "M" for mature, the second one only shows the the aftermath of the causes of the "goryness" so it will be rated "T" for teen, but you will not lose anything on the story.

WritingMe, i can't be creative with other people

Artist *Me, a friend from school named Artur and maybe someone else*

so after all these things, do you think my comic would be worth buying from what you just heard/read?

Post Edited:2008-05-28 13:36:15

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#26  Edited By Constantine

what the title of the series be? Constantine: Immortal knightor something else not quite sure...

who from the vine would be your sidekick/partner? Don't have a sidekick

who from the vine would be your top villains? Final Arrow....I dunno

what would your HQ be like? Like the Batcave

what would be your main way of transportation? Feet or Bike

where would your setting be? All different universes

who from the vine would make special appearances throughout the series? Methos, Walkingstone, Final Arrow

what would your first story arc be called and what would it be about? Immortal Knight Origins. About childhood, how I became Immortal,when I decided to become Constantine the vigilante, and the run-in of my first villain. you know the origins shin dig.

what will be a recurring theme or conflict throughout the series? My Imortality

what will the comic be rated? E for everyone, T for Teen or M for mature? T

who would the writers be? Me, Frank Miller and more....

who would the artists be? Michael Turner

Vlad Tepes Dracula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So your an Immortal Batman?

PsyCrevan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By PsyCrevan

Vlad Tepes Dracula says:

"So your an Immortal Batman?"

LOL!

Vlad Tepes Dracula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PsyCrevan says:

"Vlad Tepes Dracula says:

LOL!"

No wait let me rephrase "looks at Batman and thinks about the odds of him being fairly 30 in the mid 60's and still is" ... your the normal batman then...

Vlad Tepes Dracula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL your sooo CG!

_Obsidian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By _Obsidian_

what the title of the series be? Forever Young (not sure about this)

who from the vine would be your sidekick/partner? None

who from the vine would be your top villains? Idk...Superboyprime'sfist probably. LoL.

what would your HQ be like? Some tower or castle

what would be your main way of transportation? Flight, portals

where would your setting be? The whole universe, mainly Earth and planet Zerenox

who from the vine would make special appearances throughout the series? We Are Legend, Hellfire Club?

what would your first story arc be called and what would it be about? The Beginning duh...

what will be a recurring theme or conflict throughout the series? Not sure...

what will the comic be rated? E for everyone, T for Teen or M for mature? T or E

who would the writers be? Me, Mark Waid, Jim Shooter

who would the artists be? Someone out of Barry Kitson, Dennis Calero, Mike Deodato Jr, Patrick Gleason, Ivan Reis, Gary Frank

_Obsidian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By _Obsidian_

Vlad Tepes Dracula says:

"LOL your sooo CG!"

And...?

Vlad Tepes Dracula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm good! pets his shoulder

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Constantine

Vlad Tepes Dracula says:

"LOL your sooo CG!"

Sarcastic clap

_Obsidian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By _Obsidian_

Vlad Tepes Dracula says:

"I'm good! **pets his shoulder**"

Hmm...did you read my all my posts, or just this one? I'm curious of how you found out... :P

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Constantine

Vlad Tepes Dracula says:

pretty much

you got me all worked out =]

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Constantine

Forever Young says:

"I'm good! **pets his shoulder**"

Hmm...did you read my all my posts, or just this one? I'm curious of how you found out... :P"

I could tell from your artwork and the way your avatar is still Shazam

Vlad Tepes Dracula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks at avatar, recongizes "inhanced english that no normal english person would speak in his free time except forigners (which im part of)" your other RP character gave it away, same as this one just a bit diffrent :P (SHAZAMish)

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Constantine

Vlad Tepes Dracula says:

"PsyCrevan says:

LOL!"

No wait let me rephrase "looks at Batman and thinks about the odds of him being fairly 30 in the mid 60's and still is" ... your the normal batman then..."

I think I'm older.....a lot older

(only by character terms)

_Obsidian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By _Obsidian_

Vlad Tepes Dracula says:

"Looks at avatar, recongizes "inhanced english that no normal english person would speak in his free time except forigners (which im part of)" your other RP character gave it away, same as this one just a bit diffrent :P (SHAZAMish)"

LoL. No, the new character is actually quite different, I just haven't written the bio yet. :)

Vlad Tepes Dracula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vlad Tepes Dracula says:

"***Title:***: *Heart Of Darkness****Appearances:*** *Maybe starring DC or Arrow as a guest or just for a couple of pages****Villains:*** *Prolly someone in dominion that wants to kill me or rule my empire****HQ*** : *Won't have one, you'll see why****Travel*** : *Probably either through flight or while in mist form****Setting*** : *First i would start out from my castle in Wallachia (Romania) and then go into the lands of Midian****Story Arc*** : *A threat is abond and inconcieved, In search for the Necromonicon Dracula has awakened a terrible foe (Ba'al) and must kill him, but to do so he needs to gain the power from the necronomicon. The reason it suddenly vanished from the surface of earth is because it is now in the hands of a demon called Rah'gzul who lies behind the gates of Midian (A forsaken land "In the Bible, the Midianites are described as worshipping a multitude of gods, including Baal-peor and the Asherah. An Egyptian temple of Hathor at Timna continued to be used during the Midianite occupation of the site; however, whether Hathor or some other deity was the object of devotion during this period is impossible to ascertain. These golds were false and fatigued to the demise of their followers and began to create all sorts of nightmares and monsters."****Rating*** : *Since I know how it is about missing on the best comics simply because their too gory, I'll make two versions, the first (gory and real one) will be rated "M" for mature, the second one only shows the the aftermath of the causes of the "goryness" so it will be rated "T" for teen, but you will not lose anything on the story.****Writing*** *Me, i can't be creative with other people****Artist*** *Me, a friend from school named Artur and **maybe** someone else*so after all these things, do you think my comic would be worth buying from what you just heard/read?
Post Edited:2008-05-28 13:36:15"

I'm making a fan-fic about this as im typing

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Constantine

nice

Vlad Tepes Dracula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you should :P

Vlad Tepes Dracula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for the_devil_tiger
The Devil Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#45  Edited By The Devil Tiger

Title : The teeth of the thousand-Hell

Partners : None, but has a very Ambiguous relationship with Elektra

Top Villain : The Hand, The Mandarin, The Silver Samouraï

Hq : Some temple in Tokyo

Milieu : Modern Japan.

Story Arc : -Interesting times : A story about The Devil Tiger : A Demon called out of the infernal realm by the Mandarin, but who come to Rebellion.

Recurring theme or conflict : -Rebellion- and evil against itself.

Comics rate : Mature

Writers : Frank Miller.

Artist : Joe Madureira OR Frank Miller.

Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#46  Edited By Ms. Invisible

what the title of the series be? Ms. Invisible: The Babysitting with Mac and Cheese

who from the vine would be your sidekick/partner? BatgirlBabs

who from the vine would be your top villains? Starleaf Girl

what would your HQ be like? Filled with top-of-the-line microwaves and Mac and Cheese sachets. Oh, and every HQ must have a big round table and huge screen.

what would be your main way of transportation? 6-speed bicycle.

where would your setting be? In a house with a TV playing cartoons in the background, and sometimes at KFC.

who from the vine would make special appearances throughout the series? Cosmic Sentinel because he would use his super sarcasm powers and throw dried cranberries at the kids.

what would your first story arc be called and what would it be about? It would be called "Baby Got Back" wherein I gain my babysitting powers from an exploding microwave.

what will be a recurring theme or conflict throughout the series? Should kids be staying up past 9pm.

what will the comic be rated? E for everyone, T for Teen or M for mature? E for everyone.

who would the writers be? Gail Simone for the humour, and Greg Rucka for the serious stuff.

who would the artists be? Alex Ross - the juxtaposition between the humour and seriousness will surely give him a challenge. And we'll all look so good because he's that great, and then some people will start complaining about the too big penises on the male characters.
Post Edited:2008-05-31 06:59:22

Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Uchiha NeVann

Ms. Invisible I would so read your comic xDD

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Apparition

Ms. Invisible says:

"**what the title of the series be?** Ms. Invisible: The Babysitting with Mac and Cheese **who from the vine would be your sidekick/partner?** BatgirlBabs **who from the vine would be your top villains?** Starleaf Girl **what would your HQ be like?** Filled with top-of-the-line microwaves and Mac and Cheese sachets. Oh, and every HQ must have a big round table and huge screen. **what would be your main way of transportation?** 6-speed bicycle. **where would your setting be?** In a house with a TV playing cartoons in the background, and sometimes at KFC. **who from the vine would make special appearances throughout the series?** Cosmic Sentinel because he would use his super sarcasm powers and throw dried cranberries at the kids. **what would your first story arc be called and what would it be about?** It would be called "Baby Got Back" wherein I gain my babysitting powers from an exploding microwave. **what will be a recurring theme or conflict throughout the series?** Should kids be staying up past 9pm. **what will the comic be rated? E for everyone, T for Teen or M for mature?** E for everyone. **who would the writers be?** Gail Simone for the humour, and Greg Rucka for the serious stuff. **who would the artists be?** Alex Ross - the juxtaposition between the humour and seriousness will surely give him a challenge. And we'll all look so good because he's that great, and then some people will start complaining about the too big penises on the male characters.
Post Edited:2008-05-31 06:59:22"

lol that's incredible!

Avatar image for lantern_of_hatred
Lantern Of Hatred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genocide and Schizophrenia.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts