If you could write a letter to your character...

• 60 results
No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By No_Name_

Zora Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Zora Arrow

Good one Babs. I may actually do this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

I'd say Thank You....

In real life, I'd never murder hundreds of thousands of people......But because of my character, I have an outlet.  Something to help with my anxiety, depression, anger, etc etc.
and some times the violent tendecies of Drift might help

Even though Drift may be extremely Sick, Twisted and violent as hell, He's been a helluva char to write.

Zora Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Zora Arrow

Awesomeness Babs :)

Andy, Please don't get Brad Paisley stuck in my head. I beg you :P

Avatar image for deactivated-6030568ceeb29
deactivated-6030568ceeb29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wait i thought this was a letter to the character

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By shanana

Dear Sha,

I'm So disappointed in you,I never intended to be a rpger but more of a comic reviewer, and to obtain wiki points.It seems as soon as i began learning life became drama filled and stressful, both in RL and CV, i know i cant blame real life problems on you, but you sure have caused me CV problems i'm so tired of people thinking were alike because of my liking towards supergirl: I cant fight,i'm not poised and i DONT HAVE BLONDE HAIR!. Just logging on to you make me tired, your getting real played out and it's time for you to just die out.,However they way i structure your race up was awesome. Anyways what i will do with you has yet to cross my mind but when it does, You'll be the first to know^^.

Love,Your super sweet creator Jessica

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Daaaaayumn

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By warlock360

Dear Voidheart,

B17ch gimme yo damn powerz!

Gloom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Gloom

Whoa, lots of disenchanted letters, huh?

I'll think about mine and post i here shortly.

Zora Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Zora Arrow

Kiara,

Once upon a time you were the greatest of them all, people revered you, loved you, and worshiped the ground you walked on. Oh how far you have fallen. You, much like your mother and grandparents before you, are a fallen angel. You once held being a hero so dear to you, and then you let the corruptions of love and friendship get the best of you. I gaze upon you now and wonder if I even really know you. You strive to do good, but yet your evil all the same. How can you take on the mantle of Queen of hell when you yourself are so lost and broken.

I wonder now what I can do with you. You who have waged war with yourself and others over the past year. You love so hard and mourn the loss of those who you called friends, or even the ones who are your friends. I know you look twice at people and wonder if they are truly who they seem, if they do truly care for you like you do them. You hang on their words and wish… No Pray that they are being true to you. That they are not lying to you like so many others have before them. I implore you to stop pleasing others, to stop doing what you think others want you to do, and start doing what you love. Be who you are, not whom everyone else wants you to be. Because in the end the person who gets hurt the most is yourself.

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Dear Mr. Kosokov,

Please stop burning things on my front lawn. The smell is horrific.

Sincerely,

Uh.....your God

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

Thanks babs. It actually just came out. I hadnt even meant to write it like that :)

Sherry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Sherry

Dear Sherry,

Hey! :) How's it going? I just wanted to say how much I admire you, even if you're somewhat rude and...blunt at times. You have the guts to say what you want without fear. Every time I do that, I end up sending across the wrong message. However, that's probably because you have another planet, a whole other world you can go back to, anytime you want, as a retreat or maybe even permanently, if you mess up. Then, when things get bad there, you can come back to Earth.

You're the confident and self-assured person that self-help book writers would give their eyeteeth to interview, and I'm striving to be as uncaring as you. But I admit, you do have the advantage of having amazing powers, found here on Earth only in comic books and TV shows. You might think that it's no big deal because everyone in your family has powers.

I don't know, though, if I want to have your life. You have problems that ordinary humans can't even imagine. I should know, I created those problems for you, being so jealous of you that I had to give you some flaws. I guess the grass really is always greener on the other side, huh?

Love,

Your Creator.

Gloom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Gloom

Gloom,

First of all I guess I should say I'm sorry. I apologize for never truly standing by who you were, never really asserting your character and sticking to my guns. Both of us have changed a lot, resulting in your very existence being somewhat unstable... and I know I'm to blame for that. I don't know if it's insecurities or simple fickleness, but even to this day I cannot say that you are as I wished you were, that I am completely satisfied by how I created you. Some would call it perfectionism, I guess, I but doubt that's it. I hope that, soon, I'll gain the insight necessary (about both myself and you) to be able to pinpoint what it is I really am looking for in a character and make you the ultimate creation. Then, and only then, will I be able to really put all my creativity into your stories and to truly enjoy you for who you are. Then, you will be the real Gloom.

The Rider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#17  Edited By The Rider
Zora Arrow said:
"

Kiara,

Once upon a time you were the greatest of them all, people revered you, loved you, and worshiped the ground you walked on. Oh how far you have fallen. You, much like your mother and grandparents before you, are a fallen angel. You once held being a hero so dear to you, and then you let the corruptions of love and friendship get the best of you. I gaze upon you now and wonder if I even really know you. You strive to do good, but yet your evil all the same. How can you take on the mantle of Queen of hell when you yourself are so lost and broken.

I wonder now what I can do with you. You who have waged war with yourself and others over the past year. You love so hard and mourn the loss of those who you called friends, or even the ones who are your friends. I know you look twice at people and wonder if they are truly who they seem, if they do truly care for you like you do them. You hang on their words and wish… No Pray that they are being true to you. That they are not lying to you like so many others have before them. I implore you to stop pleasing others, to stop doing what you think others want you to do, and start doing what you love. Be who you are, not whom everyone else wants you to be. Because in the end the person who gets hurt the most is yourself.

"
That right there is total awesomeness.
Kamen Rider Kajiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dear Yoshua, Pieter, Jules, Keiro and Tsukino

First  of all Yosh give John Constantine a couple of free pints for the trouble of coming all the way to my multiverse once again.
Hope you don't mind but your gonna collect dust for a while, sent Lexi a thanx for all the fun we had over at the 9 Lives.
Give our little girl a kiss for me, and im gonna give you a new look at the end of the week its gonna be awesome.

Pieter be nicer next time!!, don't forget the wedding!! it should be around that time again.
You should be having your own adventure blog any time know.
And sorry but your going to North Korea at least twice this month its gonna be annoying and painful.

Jules YOUR NEXT!!! and you know what i mean!!! so get of your lazy @$$!!! >.<

Keiro new upgrades will arrive soon just remember to train hard and keep going to school.
And give you know who a kiss from me. ^_^

Tsukino yes yes i sent you to the Playboy its no crime its quite benificial and im gonna ad you to the vine within the year.
Okay the Clubhouse!! clean it!!!, im not gonna do it for you people certainely aint gonna make someone for you to do it >.<
Well that`s it i know im cruel but its for the best hang tight for now we`ll keep contact

Love you all forever :D
Sincerely Benjamin Carlo AKA You`re dad, God, and worst nightmare!!!. 

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19  Edited By Ferro Vida

Dear Ferro,

I think doing going alright job as a hero. You can do everything I wish I could, but theres something about you that just doesn't sit right with me. You have the potential to be great, but your not meeting it. Also, sort out all the emotional problems you have. Your only hurting the people around you.

Don't take this the wrong way. I really admire you, and I just want to you be as good as you can be. My advice to you is to stay the good person you are, and be faithful to those who love you

Sincerely,

Your friend and creator, Tony Carter

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#20  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

hhhmmmm maybe... later

Stone92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Stone92

Dear Stone,

You are such an ass hole.  Starting an rpg called "No More Viners" that you didn't even start.  You've had to many costume changes.  Your going through an identity crisis and I understand.  You've no re-invented yourself.  You have the ability to fly and use fire.  It's okay you weird.  You have two kids that haven't been born yet.  Your a freak and I understand.  You tried to conquer Comic Vine by yourself.  Your a dum ass and I understand.  Your probably wondering why I keep writing I understand.  Your confused and I understand.  So, get your three month pregnant ass together and maybe we can be friends.  Your a little insane and I understand.   Remember your name is Stone not Feral Nova.  Your going through depression and I understand.

Sincerely,
                                          Maya Olivares

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#22  Edited By EganTheVile1

Dear Vile-1,
STOP KILLING PEOPLE!
Sincerely, You.

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#23  Edited By Agony

Dear Trauma

who knew that i would get this involved in this. Thanks for all the killings you have commited. Thanks for being a hero every once in awhile. Also, thanks for all the fun times.

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

After a few letters, I think Warsman would just start burning his mail.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#25  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator
To The Fire Goddess of Total Awesomeness,

I would like to start off by apologizing to you. I tried to so hard to keep you covered, protect you, keep you away from others. I originally didnt want you to join a team, and start RPGing. If it wouldnt have been for some old friends, you may have never became what you are today. I also apologize for not allowing you to step up, to make that step in trying to become a leader or even a co-leader till later. Even though most of the head RPers said it themselves that you were good enough to lead, I held you back. I didnt feel you were ready as a character, and it took me up to recently to realize you can be so much more. I've also seen that you are a pleaser. You like to please others and hate to disappoint others. Which is why you are always constantly in RPG's. You dont know how to say NO and you have to learn. I can only be around for so long at a time to do what is needed on here. I cant handle you joining up with five rpg's and being in two fights. That doesnt work, and I need you to step down from rpgs a little. 

But I will say this, I am very proud of you. You have turned out to be so much more than what I would have ever thought you could have become. Look at you, your co-leader of WAL, I know I never even THOUGHT about you helping leading the team when you first joined it. I figured someone else would always do it, someone else would always be there to pick it up, but who knew that one of those heroes was going to be you. Then there is the whole KOV thing. I know you feel you dont deserve it, but HELL Nova, you earned it. You did your best and you still are doing your best, which is all that can be expected of you. Also, some people even look up to you, even looking for advice from you. It seems a lot of people trust you, and because of this, PLEASE dont do anything stupid to betray their trust. I know your random, but please dont be that random to piss a close friend off. 

Keep going Feral Nova, keep striving to be the best, because I really do believe you can be that, the best. Dont be afraid to decline an RPG or a battle, and dont be afraid to ask for help! You have helped others before, and I'm sure they would be more than happy to help you out. Keep doing your thing along with NeVann and Kenobi in keeping WAL going. You three truly are the faces of WAL. Dont forget to hear out the other team members and dont forget what WAL stands for. Remember, give new rpers a chance, just like WAL did with you and other viners. Keep representing and make us all proud! 

Love ya,
Steph

P.S.
STOP BEING SO SCARED IN BATTLING CERTAIN VINERS! INSTEAD OF THINKING 'WHAT IF' JUST FIGHT THEM!!! 
Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Uchiha NeVann

Dear Vann,

As we both know your the second version of yourself, and thats because originally I didn't plan on having you battle in RPs or RPGs. you were created to just review comics and add opinions in the character match part of the site. You're truely me not just some alter ego and I'm happy that you grew into such a power and respected figured on CV. Over time I have upgraded your skill and abilities to protect you and also began calling you annoyingly unkillable and for a mortal you have lived to the that greatly.

Now I must say I never thought that you would make so many friends, nor did I think you would ever become a co-leader of a team. Your loyalty to your friends and team is honorable, I remember after your fight with Acer you got lots of offers to join other teams from some of the top members here, that was the biggest achivements you had thought you get here. Especially since we had agreed you were only a fighter that would carry the banner of team proudly as you went into each battle, funny how things trun out huh. I'm proud of how with each battle and story you seem to mature and refine yourself, finding and chaining different type together in ways that I hope left people looking amazed.

But I do have to apologize to you cause nowdays it seems like I'm neglecting you, but that's not true I've been busy with things in the real, so no you're not just a phase of my life that I'm moving past. you are apart of, and in someways you are me. My way to vent and see life from a different view, and you've help me find my creative side yet again. That I truely thank you for, so heres to farther growth of you as a individual, a leader and friend.

Sincerely yours,

Wendell

P.S. oh yeah send your stunt double Larry on a vaction he's been through alot as well. ^^

~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#27  Edited By ~The Wanderer~

"Since this is such an outdated way to communicate...what's your MSN?"

LexiCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By LexiCat
Dearest Lexi,

When you first arrived here,  this was all new and exciting.  You found yourself amongst a group of people you felt you could really connect with,  having a love of comics and a passion for writing in common.   You were shy, afraid to show anyone your writing potential.   Lacking confidence, you kept yourself within your own small part of this world because it was safe for you.  One day, you met someone that opened up to you and gave you a touch of that confidence back.   Someone who gave you that measure of faith in yourself to show what you could do.

Time passed and you allowed yourself to grow comfortable,  making friends and trusting in those who you felt considered you someone special.  Little by little,  you gave more of yourself to them.  To the 'Vine world.   You may have not been the most powerful,  but you did feel deep down people saw something special inside of you.    The more you put yourself out there, the more you hoped and wished they saw your potential.  Even so,  you never lost sight of always maintaining a pleasant demeanor and a generous spirit.   Those were your true weakness.   I personally wish I would have protected you better.

Slowly,  things began to change once you found happiness.   People began to treat you differently.   People who you really never would have expected it from.  But it happened, nonetheless.   And so you fell into this state.   You became sad and withdrawn and you began to lose that confidence again.  I wish I had made you stronger to stand up to the treatment you received.   I wish I'd given you the tools and the faith in yourself to where hurtful comments simply didn't penetrate into your heart.   I was proud you wore your heart on your sleeve,  but here?  It's simply not the best way to get by.

I want you to know that no matter what happens,  you made a difference here.   Even if all you did only mattered to one,  that was one you made a difference to.  That was one who's day you made brighter.   You are a loving soul and I know that no matter what,  you have a place.  It might not be here, but it's out there somewhere.   I ask that you stand strong and that you don't get down on yourself.  I ask that you show your inner strength, because it's ultimately more important than physical strength ever will be.   I am proud of you for being who you are.  I'm proud of you for not bending to anyone's will.  I am proud of you for staying true to what you believe in and standing up for what you feel is right.   Most of all,  I am proud of you for continuing to write in your own style,  to express your creative side.  You are special and don't you let anyone make you feel otherwise.

With much love and respect,

Your Creator,  Alexandra
Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Uchiha NeVann
~The Wanderer~ said:
""Since this is such an outdated way to communicate...what's your MSN?""
lmao
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By G'bandit

Dear GB you freaking rule

att: Eugene the real king :)

~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ~The Wanderer~

lol

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By G'bandit

GB you are freaking awesome!

Your newest incarnation is the sh!7! Although I keep saying that Elian is the most powerful of all the Bandits. The truth is that you have proven to be most active and the one that have accomplish the most in the vine universe as G'bandit. What the heck have Elian accomplish that everyone else remembers? NOTHING! But you in the other hand, you have accomplish a lot even if you've been around maybe only two months. Everyone knows you and consider you someone now. Keep up the good work and keep chopping down NPCs' heads cause it seems like its working :P

PS: You're meeting Elian in Battle soon. XD

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#33  Edited By _Sojourn_

Dear Slight

By chance you typed into Google Search Scarlet Witch vs. Domino. That curiosity brought you to this wonderful place called ComicVine. All your life everyone ridiculed you for liking comics, and showing an interest in something that was larger than the world you lived in. When you found the CV, you were able to talk to, and show who you really were. Again all your life, you loved to write about characters that had super powers, and such. On the site you found a thing called RPG'ing.

That day, you found your true love and passion. At first you were shy, and didn't want to do anything big, but then you grew bold and tried to do something wild. You tried to start your own thread. BIG MISTAKE, That mistake lead to your first true test of will, as its failure lead you to believe that no one cared about what you had to say. And then, you joined a team. Great Idea my boy, as it lead you to gain confidence, and freindships that you still hold dear now.

Some months passed, and you did your own thing, and you succeeded. You were able to gain recognition for your talents, which is all you ever wanted in the first place. And this all happened just because you wanted to see who had the better probabiltiy altering powers...Sounds like your life story, full of happy accidents, and BIG MISTAKES...

Keep going strong...
                  Your creator Avery

Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Akwa

Dear Akwa

I remember how you were created. When I first logged on the Vine several years ago, you were my first and foremost character. Back then, you were unique. A person who had been in my mind for years before I entered the Vine.
And despite all the hardships and the several retcons I made you endure, you always turned out fine. Nothing ever phased you. Not for long anyway. You are confident, proud and untouchable. Everything I wished I was.
Except for your ego and your awesomeness. That's all mine. You're just borrowing it for a time.

You've had fun on the Vine. You've been a member of New Age Outlaws, God's Watchful Eyes and the Wolf-Pack. Even though I still think you should've joined WAL. But nooooo, you had to join some other team. But doesn't matter because I respect your decisions.

I know that some people laugh at you and don't take you seriously. Including a certain someone who has been quite rude to you indeed. Yeah, you know who you are, you whiny little Superboy-Prime wannabe! But don't worry, you'll show them. You'll show them all!

So continue being awesome and beat the crap out of Talon in that battle you're doing.

Sincerely,
Your Creator

P.S. If that new fella Slight keeps copying your powers, shoot him in the back. You know you want to.

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By _Sojourn_
Akwa said:
"Dear AkwaI remember how you were created. When I first logged on the Vine several years ago, you were my first and foremost character. Back then, you were unique. A person who had been in my mind for years before I entered the Vine. And despite all the hardships and the several retcons I made you endure, you always turned out fine. Nothing ever phased you. Not for long anyway. You are confident, proud and untouchable. Everything I wished I was.Except for your ego and your awesomeness. That's all mine. You're just borrowing it for a time.You've had fun on the Vine. You've been a member of New Age Outlaws, God's Watchful Eyes and the Wolf-Pack. Even though I still think you should've joined WAL. But nooooo, you had to join some other team. But doesn't matter because I respect your decisions.I know that some people laugh at you and don't take you seriously. Including a certain someone who has been quite rude to you indeed. Yeah, you know who you are, you whiny little Superboy-Prime wannabe! But don't worry, you'll show them. You'll show them all!So continue being awesome and beat the crap out of Talon in that battle you're doing.Sincerely,Your CreatorP.S. If that new fella Slight keeps copying your powers, shoot him in the back. You know you want to."
HA HA HA very funny, I never even knew you existed until like three months ago...lol
Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Akwa
Slight said:
"Akwa said:
"Dear AkwaI remember how you were created. When I first logged on the Vine several years ago, you were my first and foremost character. Back then, you were unique. A person who had been in my mind for years before I entered the Vine. And despite all the hardships and the several retcons I made you endure, you always turned out fine. Nothing ever phased you. Not for long anyway. You are confident, proud and untouchable. Everything I wished I was.Except for your ego and your awesomeness. That's all mine. You're just borrowing it for a time.You've had fun on the Vine. You've been a member of New Age Outlaws, God's Watchful Eyes and the Wolf-Pack. Even though I still think you should've joined WAL. But nooooo, you had to join some other team. But doesn't matter because I respect your decisions.I know that some people laugh at you and don't take you seriously. Including a certain someone who has been quite rude to you indeed. Yeah, you know who you are, you whiny little Superboy-Prime wannabe! But don't worry, you'll show them. You'll show them all!So continue being awesome and beat the crap out of Talon in that battle you're doing.Sincerely,Your CreatorP.S. If that new fella Slight keeps copying your powers, shoot him in the back. You know you want to."
HA HA HA very funny, I never even knew you existed until like three months ago...lol"
I know. Just wanted to add that.
_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By _Sojourn_
Akwa said:
"Slight said:
"Akwa said:
HA HA HA very funny, I never even knew you existed until like three months ago...lol"
I know. Just wanted to add that."
Well good then, I don't take too kindly to being shot in the back...lol
Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Akwa
Slight said:
"Akwa said:
"Slight said:
"Akwa said:
Well good then, I don't take too kindly to being shot in the back...lol"

Few people do.
_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By _Sojourn_
Akwa said:
"Slight said:
"Akwa said:
"Slight said:
"Akwa said:
Few people do."

I can only agree...but all jokes, and attempted murders aside your letter was good
Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Akwa
Slight said:
"Akwa said:
"Slight said:
"Akwa said:
"Slight said:
"Akwa said:
Few people do."
I can only agree...but all jokes, and attempted murders aside your letter was good"
Thanks. So's yours.
Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

Bump this for nostalgia purposes!

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#42  Edited By Darkchild

Dear Darkchild

slaps him

Quit being a pervert, your making me look bad. JESUS!!

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#43  Edited By shanana

Dear Ziccarra...

Let's Kick Nova's ass once and for all!

Avatar image for breaker_envoy_of_setron
Breaker envoy of Setron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dear Breaker, you are so uptight. Take a chill pill man! Not everything has to be: Order this and order that. I know you are a soldier, and one of the best, but maybe you should try smiling once in a while. Go to a group therapy, try that "Ooza" or "Goosfraba" kind of stuff, have some herbal tea and read to children at school. Try to be less of a army-head and calm down for once! Also you even made a team! I've been around for some time and never made a team, now you show up and BLAM! A 12 member team just out of nowhere... How come I couldn't do that? Oh well, have fun.

Att: Your creator.

~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ~The Wanderer~

Wando, stop being so arrogant and discover the concept of "humility".
Also, I'm worried that some people may think you're eating idiot balls for breakfast! I mean, you're violating common sense on a regular basis, when you're supposed to be a lot smarter than that! ~_~
/Your creator.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By geraldthesloth

Dear Gerald,

Quit beeing such a hotheaded asshole, also thanks for changing you're personality and gear to fit me you never let me down even when I feel not in the mood to write, you've become fairly popular amongst the vine and I like it I just look at your bio and think it's time to kick ass.

sincerley Your Creator

Noah Kenshiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Noah Kenshiki

Dear Noah

Slap Wando one more time.....It's funny.

That dude

~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By ~The Wanderer~
@Noah Kenshiki said:
" Dear Noah  Slap Wando one more time.....It's funny.  That dude "
Dear Noah:
Disregard what your creator just said. He's drunk xP