Avatar image for deactivated-603054d50af47
deactivated-603054d50af47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@amora said:

I got a free day soon. Someone catch ya girl up.

A few land grabs, LoS vs Equalizers. STRIKE has something going on I think. The Society is hunting Charlamange, and Zeon and Maya are talking about Maya's dagger and the pit

Avatar image for deactivated-6030568ceeb29
deactivated-6030568ceeb29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeon_liafador:

You Underestimate my power...
You Underestimate my power...

“You underestimate my power” The Dark One replied with a slight smirk wrinkling the corners of her mouth. It was actually quite sad to see someone like Zeon so distraught over a familial tie; it wasn’t out of character for her, but with her blackened heart negating her emotions; family was weakness. “Zedora isn’t stupid” Maya started, pushing her hands through her dense hair.

“She needs Chance and any other Liafador to beat you. Chance’s mind is trapped in what’s called a Quantum Matrix” She explained with her eyes deadlocked on her older cousin. “It’d be as simple as removing her consciousness and placing it back in her mind. But…I’d need to secure Chance from the Society Physically. But it can be done” Maya finished but not before allowing her eyes to survey the aftermath, the aftermath of the revolution.

Events that begin with the invasion of Asgard, The Battle of Emerald City, and finally Ziccarra casting the Dreams and Nightmare curse. It struck Maya as odd, the moment her mother loss her divinity; Maya became the source of interest for Ziccarra.

“Let me ask you a question, a few questions actually.” Maya started steering her stern gaze back toward Zeon. “What do you believe you will accomplish now? The way your reign as Matriarch was supposed to be, but now our futures have been changed. “What is it that you want?”

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

We're about to eff up a whole lot of commas

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#15310  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

Omggg

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana said:

We're about to eff up a whole lot of commas

No Caption Provided

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15313 Feral Nova  Moderator

@shanana: nothing, I thought I lost my essay I worked all weekend on. It was a false alarm.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: nothing, I thought I lost my essay I worked all weekend on. It was a false alarm.

I'm so happy you're back in school

Avatar image for selene_liafador
Selene_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When you're a reality Warping Goddess, but you're also tall as hell
When you're a reality Warping Goddess, but you're also tall as hell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for selene_liafador
Selene_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15319 Feral Nova  Moderator

@maya_liafador: aw thanks! im happy too. It's gonna take me a while to get to where I want to be, but I refuse to let it go. Gotta bring honor to my family! lol

Btw I'll do my best to reply to your post soon! I don't want to keep it waiting. Gotta save Chance! T^T even though I feel like this is a trap... >___>

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15320 Feral Nova  Moderator

Omg she's hella tall! O_O

Avatar image for damian_carlisle
Damian_Carlisle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God damn it.

I saw he never died and now I want to reinvent Machiavelli.

God damn it.

Avatar image for nemesis_liafador
Nemesis_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ugh yeah, okay, time to bring Isis back into things

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maya_liafador: aw thanks! im happy too. It's gonna take me a while to get to where I want to be, but I refuse to let it go. Gotta bring honor to my family! lol

Btw I'll do my best to reply to your post soon! I don't want to keep it waiting. Gotta save Chance! T^T even though I feel like this is a trap... >___>

Well she is the Dark One so it could be

Nemesis_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Kourt even five feet?

Avatar image for ziccarra_liafador
Ziccarra_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nemesis_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ziccarra_liafador
Ziccarra_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ziccarra_liafador: Yeah, google is saying five feet even which is what I always thought

I want Isis to train Z this Z, not the Z I plan on creating. I got to get that one back from Maverick first

Nemesis_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ziccarra_liafador: O_O badass!

Shoot me a PM and we can go over fine details and ideas and stuff.

I still need to figure out what Isis has been up to recently.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15329 Feral Nova  Moderator

Sorry I haven't replied yet, school and work overwhelmed me a bit. I WILL get a post up soon! :(

Nemesis_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15331 Feral Nova  Moderator
Nemesis_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15333 Feral Nova  Moderator
Nemesis_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe she's been hunting down and killing renegade Cardinals?

Zeon Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15335  Edited By Zeon Liafador

@maya_liafador:

(I’m really sorry for the delay, it's become harder for me to post now that I can't do it from work -___-)

The way Maya looked at her, spoke at her, it was as if Zeon was speaking to her father. He saw her as weak, and in this moment, she noted Maya did now too. She wasn’t always like this, Zeon. There was a point in her life when she was as selfish as most Liafador’s were. She didn’t care what happened to anyone, so long as she lived and continued to prosper in life. She would sacrifice anyone, no matter how loyal they were to her so long as it benefited her. A white cardinal was her first kill, at age eight. She remembered it clearly. The Cardinal refused to fight with Zeon, not wanting to hurt a child and without hesitation, killed him with her blade. She was ruthless, she was the Wild Card Liafador, it was before Maya’s time, when Ziccarra was still but a human. But what changed? What caused Zeon to begin to actually become.... weak?

No Caption Provided

It was a mixture of Ziccarra and Chance. Ziccarra had accepted Zeon as she was, respected who she was. Did she love Zeon as her niece? She didn’t know. But the former Matriarch was more of a mother towards the Italian Liafador than her own. That’s when her weakness began, when she began to devote herself to Ziccarra. Even though the two had a rough beginning, it grew to the point that Ziccarra trusted Zeon enough to place her as Matriarch of the family. She met the family, each of them, observed them from mostly afar than interact with them. They all cared for each other. One way or another. But why? Because of the blood that binds them all? It wasn’t until she met Chance, that she began to understand.

Chance, not knowing Zeon or any other Liafadors, came to the Palace unannounced, by her own free will. Zeon was in a coma at the time, and was told that as soon as Chance found out, the young woman never once left her side. There was a loyalty… no… love towards Zeon, but why? She didn’t know Zeon, she had never met the young woman before, so why did she suddenly accept this role as sister? There was no rational explanation as to why Chance would have cared for someone she didn’t know. But as soon as The Matriarch spoke to her, there was an instant connection, something that Zeon still had a difficulty understanding. Sisterly instincts seemed to instantaneously kick in. She wanted to protect her younger sister; she wanted to prevent any harm that may come her way. She would willingly sacrifice herself if it meant Chance to live. But she failed.

She listened carefully to the steps Maya was going to have to take in order to bring her sister back. Was she really as strong as she said she was? She knew how strong Catalina was when she was controlled by the same darkness, she destroyed Malaga effortlessly. Did her young cousin possess the same power? She made it sound so simple. “I’ll get her.” Her voice was dry as she responded to her cousin. She didn’t know how she was going to be able to get her sister without having all of Third Society come after her, but just knowing that there was a way to save her, she would find a way, even if she had to march through the gates of hell. “I’ll get the item, I’ll bring you my sister and you just make sure you stay true to your word Maya.” Her chocolate brown eyes looked up at Maya, giving her a sharp stare. How could she be so sure that Maya WAS going to hold up her end of the deal? She didn’t. Zeon was putting faith into this newborn ‘Dark One’ manifested in her cousin. But all she knew is that if she didn’t… Zeon would find a way to unleash hell upon her.

But now the questions. The Liafador Matriarch stayed silent for a few moments her eyes drifting away from Maya. What did she think she would accomplish as Matriarch? “It doesn’t matter, not anymore.” She took a few steps to the right, her boots walking upon the graveyard of rubble beneath her, trying to give more of an answer to the Dark Cardinal Goddess. “Your sister has twisted this timeline to the point that I don’t know what it would take to fix it… if it’s even possible.” Her tone was more stern, as if annoyed with everything that the Sapphire Goddess has done. Future Tassiana had unintentionally caused such chaos in this world, was there anyway to fix it? Was fixing even the right word? “Since I’ve became Matriarch, I’ve been so fixated on changing myself, doing things the opposite of what I wanted to do. Trying to follow your mother’s steps that I think I’ve also unintentionally ruined our family. I tried to be diplomatic, I tried to be a protector but that’s not me. It’s just made me… weak. Unfortunately it has taken me time to realize it.” She couldn’t do what needed to be done by being what Ziccarra wanted her to be. She was going to have to revert back to who she was… what she was, The Wild Card Liafador. The woman who would do whatever it took to get the desired results, no matter the cost, and The Pit was going to help her with that. She hated to admit it… but she was starting to finally believe Marcus wasn’t entirely wrong, no matter how much she hated his methods.

I want those who are responsible for our family's suffering to pay... in blood
I want those who are responsible for our family's suffering to pay... in blood

Her attention pushed back to Maya as she pushed a strand of hair away from her face, her eyes becoming slightly harden as she began to think of the second part of the question. “What is it that I want?” Her right hand unintentionally grasped upon the hilt of her sheathed blade as her chest began to swell with the all too familiar anger that had been festering inside. “I want those who are responsible for our family’s suffering to pay… in blood.” Her voice grew cold, her eyes harden as they shift back to Maya. But who was deemed responsible in Zeon’s eyes? Third Society? Tassiana? Abuelita? The Knightfalls? The mutt Marcus, who is already dead? Alexis? Ziccarra? Marcos? Maya?

“And you Maya? What is your endgame? What is it that you desire for this world?”

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15336 Feral Nova  Moderator

Tbh idk what the heck Zeon wants anymore LOL

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I swear I just threw my life up. It was swirling around so beautifully in the toilet

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15338 Feral Nova  Moderator
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: o_o are you ok?

Yeah I'm good. I think. Going to get it checked out, seemed like more than a morning sickness type deal.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15340 Feral Nova  Moderator

@shanana: :( I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Go see your/a Doctor and get better soon!

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15342 Feral Nova  Moderator

@shanana: thanks :) sorry it took so long :/

Gonna work on the HIVE RP post later and hopefully have it for you soon.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: thanks :) sorry it took so long :/

Gonna work on the HIVE RP post later and hopefully have it for you soon.

It's cool

Avatar image for valerie_huntington
Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright I got in lol

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15346 Feral Nova  Moderator
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright I got in lol

Good.! When did you wanna do that Maya/Selene interaction

Avatar image for valerie_huntington
Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: I'm good whenever. You definitely have more interactions to work around than me so whenever you're free!

@mercy_: @feral_nova: I'm on mobile so hopefully it'll work on my computer too

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeon_liafador:

"...Death"

She was conflicted, it was obvious; the warrior nature that burned deep within the bosom of the Liafador Family Matriarch had stirred; and with it brought a bunch of feelings that conflicted with her current disposition. This was a woman that fought Ziccarra because of Zoe, she also threatened to kill Mark Antony because of Tassi, now she was here negotiating with a cousin she didn’t like to save the life of her youngest sister.

Maya at her purest was probably more like Alexis than Ziccarra, she’d do anything to protect her family even if it put her in harms way. Selene was also like Alexis physically, but mentally she was Ziccarra, Selene had the ability to make the toughest decisions—the ones no one wanted to make. But the two daughters of the gods weren’t privy to the Liafador Patriarch period like Ziccarra, Zeon and Isis were.

The three women lived through a period where the men dominated the daily activity of the woman, forcing them into whatever charade they saw fit. Even in her darkened state Maya could understand why the current Matriarch was conflicted—what she was taught quarreled with what she knew.

“Zeon, My mother did not make you the Matriarch to make you weak” Maya said lifting her eyes to repel the stone cold gaze of her older cousin. “She made you the Matriarch so that you will discover what she discovered. So that the warrior spirit embedded deep within your soul would wither and make room for the woman you’re supposed to be”

Ziccarra dubbed Zeon the Matriarch while actually pregnant with Tassi (It might’ve been Maya), but it was because Alexis made her realize she was who she needed to be—a woman, not a warrior.

“You care about Chance because you love her, you take care of Tassi because you love her; you’re the Matriarch because you love this family. The warrior in you is strong, but the woman in you is stronger” Maya added before placing her head on a central beam.

This beam was a central pillar in the palace that could be seen pretty much anywhere in the home. The fact that it was still standing was an indicator for Maya that the family would eventually push through.

Then like a trigger, Maya snapped back to reality; it was like Zeon spoke directly to the darkness resting inside her. “I want death, not to die, but I want to own it. I want people to beg me for it. That’s what I want dear cousin. Once I obtain it, my own religion shall be forged.

Nemesis_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What are the public perceptions of all of the Liafadors currently?