Headcanon Thread

Felix_Faraday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1451  Edited By Felix_Faraday

I like to think that people look at Felix like he some sort of a super buff Disney princess. Neutron White or whatever LOL

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Felix_Faraday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I headcanon that Nikademus says "Abigail" the way Hannibal says it.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bradshaw killed Orpheus with moderate difficulty ;)

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't even see this!

I will never stop hearing his voice when you type dialogue now!

And the way he says it...it's creepy!

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd6e53f65ed0
deactivated-5cd6e53f65ed0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rarely uses his mystical abilities due to the intense physical and spiritual damage it inflects. Its the spiritual corrosion which concerns Nikademus.

That is not to say that there isnt an increased level of confidence, knowing he has that in his back pocket.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rarely uses his mystical abilities due to the intense physical and spiritual damage it inflects. Its the spiritual corrosion which concerns Nikademus.

That is not to say that there isnt an increased level of confidence, knowing he has that in his back pocket.

Let the mystical world consume you and turn you into a being of immense magical power! Who needs a soul anyway?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nikademus said:

Let the mystical world consume you and turn you into a being of immense magical power! Who needs a soul anyway?

I really wanna play/write out a slow decline like Rick on TWD.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nikademus: That would be an entertaining character development. And I would be more than happy to coax you along. ;)

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meanwhile I'm just here like "Magic. Not there yet."

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1463  Edited By Arquitenens

On the one hand I wish I understood that reference; on another, because I don't watch the show and don't get that reference, it's a little more exciting not knowing what to expect.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: You know I'mma take u up on that.

Meanwhile I'm just here like "Magic. Not there yet."

I could teach you
I could teach you

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nikademus: @arquitenens: I will lure you both into my web of dark magic. (And actually wouldn't that be interesting to see the deviated path of the two? Maybe Abby stays pure and Nika slowly declines.)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nikademus: @arquitenens: I will lure you both into my web of dark magic. (And actually wouldn't that be interesting to see the deviated path of the two? Maybe Abby stays pure and Nika slowly declines.)

Or vice versa.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nikademus: True. AS LONG AS I CLAIM AT LEAST ONE SOUL.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nikademus: Sigh. What's the chaaarge?

You know, when you put it like that, that reminds me of the first characters I ever created here. A single account and I had two characters, Star Wars based Force users, a brother and sister. And it was my plan, back then, that one of them would be lured down a dark path and bad things would come between them.

But hey! Who says I can't work it out? If Jesus could save a dirty sinner...

Except, y'know...I don't plan on dying.
Except, y'know...I don't plan on dying.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Abigail and Ivana fought. It was all Ivana's fault. In that fight, she slashed Abby's eye and gave her a heart attack, but Abby forged a physical connection between them, etched it into the fabric of reality itself. Ivana hasn't really been seen since then because, like Abigail, she's still feeling the effect. Abigail has, however, been forced into activity by recent events involving the League of Shadows, the appearance of Al-Khwarizmi, and the Brahma Brotherhood. Ivana has likely had matters come up, but she can afford to have others take care of them, and she has been training, but not engaging in the same way as usual.

In part, she's still processing the harrowing experience and the fact that Abigail gave her a full-body cramp once, and a heart attack more recently, figuring the implications. This involves also testing the blood sample(s) left from the battle. But also, the physical connection between them has not faded. Like Abigail, Ivana's cardiorespiratory endurance has taken a significant hit, though not as significant because she doesn't have a history and scarring on her heart. In this and other ways each has been feeling pangs of the other's experiences. Random pains in the middle of the night and throughout the day. Restlessness in the early hours. Intense heat. Faint tastes, smells; hearing voices, words and phrases that seem to make no sense, even when no one is around.

But also, because of that lasting connection, their fates are linked. Inadvertently Abigail managed to form a destiny bond, if you will. Should one of them die for any reason, the other would suffer the same fate.

ObsidianKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Gothic City sports team is called the Gargoyles.

Avatar image for damien_bonaparte
Damien_Bonaparte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Gothic City sports team is called the Gargoyles.

They compete in GTA, battery and coordinated burglary.

ObsidianKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damien_Bonaparte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Abigail and Ivana fought. It was all Ivana's fault. In that fight, she slashed Abby's eye and gave her a heart attack, but Abby forged a physical connection between them, etched it into the fabric of reality itself. Ivana hasn't really been seen since then because, like Abigail, she's still feeling the effect. Abigail has, however, been forced into activity by recent events involving the League of Shadows, the appearance of Al-Khwarizmi, and the Brahma Brotherhood. Ivana has likely had matters come up, but she can afford to have others take care of them, and she has been training, but not engaging in the same way as usual.

In part, she's still processing the harrowing experience and the fact that Abigail gave her a full-body cramp once, and a heart attack more recently, figuring the implications. This involves also testing the blood sample(s) left from the battle. But also, the physical connection between them has not faded. Like Abigail, Ivana's cardiorespiratory endurance has taken a significant hit, though not as significant because she doesn't have a history and scarring on her heart. In this and other ways each has been feeling pangs of the other's experiences. Random pains in the middle of the night and throughout the day. Restlessness in the early hours. Intense heat. Faint tastes, smells; hearing voices, words and phrases that seem to make no sense, even when no one is around.

But also, because of that lasting connection, their fates are linked. Inadvertently Abigail managed to form a destiny bond, if you will. Should one of them die for any reason, the other would suffer the same fate.

Do you pokemon

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nighthunder: I used this gif recently but nothing else encompasses my present feeling.

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I headcanon that Ivana is secretly the first dragonborn while Abby is unknowingly the last.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heh, I like it.

Hound_of_War

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1478  Edited By Hound_of_War

Quintus was called the Modern Day Kennedy because he screwed a lot but was terrible at it.

Ir1t-4t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1479  Edited By Ir1t-4t

People don't seem to overreact about these things that happen in the CVnU, and it's because real people are a lie. Everyone in the world has innate powers that maybe haven't manifested yet that could be unlocked, but a special moment, or some process needs to happen to unlock them. People who get powers from other sources are usually only able to because of unmanifested powers they already have. I haven't worked out the kinks of this theory yet.

Damien_Bonaparte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• The financial crisis of 2007-08 happened in CVnU, although it was Stark's departure into space that caused it because the Stark Enterprises board of directors ATT were all completely incompetent.
_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

90% of the Knightfalls aren't Knightfalls at all, just people who who changed their last names in order to mooch off of the family name through good ol' nepotism.

Hound_of_War

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ophelia_:

Cannon punch!

I'm looking at you Orpheus. Mr. I-don't-know-who-I'm-related-to.

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hound_of_war: I maaay of been speaking about a few other certain Knightfalls who happened to poof into existence. But if it fits it fits.

Damien_Bonaparte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shortly after Hawaii fell during the Warsman invasion it became somewhat of a modern iteration of 17th century Nassau, a lawless pirate paradise built on the security provided by salvaged ET tech.

Avatar image for nemesis_liafador
Nemesis_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have this headcanon that Mercy and Andres just....adopt stray assassins and orphans and that Agiad'coda is basically the island of misfit orphan assassins. Like Nox.

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1486  Edited By _Nox_

@nemesis_liafador said:

I have this headcanon that Mercy and Andres just....adopt stray assassins and orphans and that Agiad'coda is basically the island of misfit orphan assassins. Like Nox.

I wanted to make this canon, too bad we never got around to developing those relationships more. The times that they were around together, they made an awesome team.

Nemesis_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nox_: I was really bummed I wasn't able to be active at the time that was all going down because hot damn, I really like the relationship that Mercy and Andres had as kind of...adoptive parents of sorts to Nox, or at least the potential that was there for that.

That being said......if you wanted to throw in some back-canon for your CVbU character, ie she was raised partially on the island or whatever, I'd be game for that.

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nemesis_liafador:

We could.it is basically Knightfall tradition to eventually leave home and travel around the world to train in Agiad’coda, Reisho, the League, maybe she even trained with grandpa Charles......

But yeah, I would be down for that.

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I headcanon every character of mine has met Drake at some point of their lives. I really think it'd be cool to have a connection of stories at least linking other people to this character that has become my favorite, as well as my main.

Curve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The most famed NFL running back (in the CVnU) is a man named "Brick" (no last name), an unknowing meta human that was literally incapable of falling down/being tackled.

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for doctor_wheatley
Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not insane.

Ir1t-4t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@curve said:

The most famed NFL running back (in the CVnU) is a man named "Brick" (no last name), an unknowing meta human that was literally incapable of falling down/being tackled.

4T is best buddies with him.

Backstabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ir1t-4t said:
@curve said:

4T is best buddies with him.

Then I must kill him as warning to you!

The_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Headcanon: Someone is in my league.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ya got me
Ya got me

The_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nemesis_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I miss Psy

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_shogun: You're just lucky I was responding to that PM or I'd have been all over that!

The_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers