Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jason_ford

(Under construction)

Hamilton corps New york buildings
Hamilton corps New york buildings

Now in a contract with Hawke industries for the Metro city meta human crimes division to offer Healing chambers and Nova Steel cores.

New announcement. Introducing new product line featuring Nova Steel core and materials, as well as entering other kinds of industry.

Hamilton corps is a two generation piece of art, grown from the son of rich parents, by George Hamilton. George proceeded to make a company in the chemichal industry, becoming one of the greatest in that field, then it grew into nanotechnology and attempted to cease the title of top 50 in that field as well. At the turn of the 21st century the company was handed down to the leading scientist of Hamilton corps and son of the CEO and owner, to Alfred Hamilton. Alfred decided to make the addition of biotechnology and the medical industry into the mix, from which they continued to grow.

CEO and owner: Alfred Hamilton

Alfred Hamilton
Alfred Hamilton

Alfred Hamilton was the leading scientist for Hamilton corps before taking it on as CEO and owner from his father. Because of this he still has much knowledge from his work and is regarded as a scientifical and industrial mastermind. His work at growing the company is phenomenal, and he has a history of funding medical advancements and charities. Alfred has a good reputation and is liked by almost all of his employees. The rare ones that don't like him often figure they still would do better working for him than most any other company. He has personally known many of the current leading scientists of his company, and is still on good terms with them. Overall, he seems a generous genius of an industrial giant.

Security:

High tech systems. The security officers themselves are equipped with emp proof communicators to each other and every employee. If they are in a highly secured area they wear graphene nanotube armor. They are armed with typical weaponry like tasers, riot batons, and pistols, but some of the ones in high secured areas also may have pistols that fire two Nova Steel rods on cords that are meant to melt and cut into a dangerous target (And only a dangerous threat) deep enough for the cords to reach which would then send a powerful shock of electricity into them. Even if that didn't work the fact that two highly heated pieces of metal are inside someone/something would be very dangerous for them. Once pulled out they will retract into the pistol that has a cooling system to avoid burning anything.

Examples of products:

Guardian heart replacement:

No Caption Provided

Weight/nerve based leg replacements:

No Caption Provided

Using biotechnology, Hamilton corps, has managed to create fully functional leg replacements and assistance.

Leg replacements: In the case someone lost an entire leg, or even both legs and the hips, as long as the spine remains and they have some semblance of balance control then Hamilton corps can fully replace their legs. The robotic legs use solor energy and the change of weight to power them, for more powerful versions they can be plugged into a wall outlet and be prepared to run even more powerful than normal legs for days on end. The legs use the persons balance, the way a person moves when they walk/sit/stand/etc, to give it the capability to walk and do the normal day to day functions. More expensive versions combine with nanotechnology to actually attach to the persons nervouse system and function exactly like a pair of athletes legs.

Leg assists: For those with permenent or temporary leg paralysis the leg assists can use weight changes to allow the person to continue their life as usual. However due to the paralysis it may not be possible to merge with the nervous system.

Healing chamber:

Healing chamber
Healing chamber

The healing chambers look like tubes. They use a special chemical combustion underneath the bedding to power a device that sends harmless energy inside the container. As it does this the chamber fills with a transparent and only slightly noticable mist. This mist becomes very cleansing and healing when it comes into contact with the energy from the tube. The combination of these things, along with the chambers functions to offer things like artifficial sunlight, and can even safely use electricity to help keep muscles working properly, allows a patient to heal at exponentially faster rates. Turning a month into a week or even a few days. And a day into a few minutes.

Nova steel:

Nova Steel is ever reheating
Nova Steel is ever reheating

A more recent endeavor by Alfred Hamilton himself and some of his top scientists has allowed them to infuse special (unrevealed) chemicals into a steel and copper alloy. This mixture merges with the alloy making it impossible to melt and far less conductive of electricity. But it does something more, once given a semblence of fire or heat it will become "activated" beginning to heat up to tempuratures that could easily burn through flesh and melt other metals. The more heat it recieves the more (hotter) this occurs. Hamilton corps refuses to reveal the secret to it and had also refused showing its production for the risk of losing their product. Nova steel is a huge leap in energy as well, as it can be used to power something if it can convert heat into energy, with seemingly no end. When hit with kinetic energy it simply increases the heat vastly in that spot until the energy spreads out again. This allows it to easily take out most physical attacks because materials cannot handle the heat output. This also prevents it from being manipulated once activated. Nova Steel remains the traits of steel (That weren't altered by the chemical change) despite being combined with copper. To shape it one would have to be able to form it before it was activated, deactivate it somehow, or manipulate its molecules to change their positions. Could be thrown through a star and maintain solidity, it would simply be as hot as everything it passed through. Because it heats upon kinetic contact or force it will heat up essentially defending itself from the force and probably causing so much heat/light that the thing touching it is destroyed or moved.

Nova Steel coolant system: By using the energy derived from the heat of Nova Steel they can create a cooling system keeping it at moderate tempuratures.

Nanobots:

nanobots are extremely useful and Hamilton corps is great at them! With several different functional types they are quite capable of quick construction of buildings, machinery, and even high tech computers.

Electro Magnetic Construction bots: The EMC bots are extremely tiny, small enough to fit through anything not sealed enough to hold out water. They are designed to manipulated their own and close by magnetic and electromagnetic fields. This allows them to manipulate metallic materials easily without having to be any shape other than the tiny spheres that can fly around they are. This also means they can form much larger forms and swarms by attracting to one another. A single bot can move an entire nickel which is considerably larger than it, and when combined increase exponentially.

Computer repairment bots:

The computer repairment nano-bots are small enough to fit through the holes and wires in a computer or device but have many tiny arms to carry or manipulate materials. They also can heat up or cool down, as well as manipulate electromagnetic fields with these dozens of tiny arms. They are fitted with scanners and special memory and processors to be able to fix whatever device they come across in the way it is wanted. In just a few minutes merely ten of these could fix a computer with a broken motherboard and wiring.

Matter/bio-matter specifics scanner:

The scanners come in many shapes and sizes, and accuracies. Some non-violating versions are open to the public to make sure they don't just use them for unintended purposes. But the versions used by Hamilton Corps and it's buyers (medical and military mainly) are granted scanners that can see the specifics of matter and bio-matter. They can detect everything in the air, scan the exact materials used in a bomb, scan for tumors or faulty DNA, it can discover the brain structure and chemicals in a body. The scanner's original design was to help identify cancer but grew to be able to be used for many medical and military uses such as scanning for adrenaline levels, poisoning, blood pressure, blood sugar, or it could be used to figure out what kind of explosive is used in a bomb and how to see what is connected to what, or to identify the durability of a target.

Tranaportation line

Angel and the montser: Super suits

Hephaestus Hammers: Super suits. Original, Brute, and 2.0 versions.

To be added

Nanobots

Nova steel nano-bots

And more

Ooc:

Still in the works.

We're hiring. We're also willing to work with other companies.

Does philanthropy.

Jason_ford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Updated a little

Yoshi_Senju

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nova steel....hmmmm *steals the formula

Jason_ford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yoshi_senju:

*Releases formula to public negating its value.*

*Creates Nova Steel version of Argonauts making it invulnerable to tempurature attack and with unlimited supply of energy allowing for an advanced cooling system capable of freezing enemies and burns through attacks.*

Jason_ford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jason_ford

@yoshi_senju:

I actually do have to fix it up a little detail wise.

By the way would they actually be willing to work with him to create weapons/technology?

Yoshi_Senju

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jason_ford: *Sues then sends assassins to snuff out entire blood-line

Jason_ford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yoshi_senju:

*Sues for stealing formula then sends Men In Red to shut down companies network, bank accounts, and assassinate all significant figures of Kaiba-Senju*

Yoshi_Senju

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason_ford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yoshi_senju:

*Has Red Mask release Target Locking acid set for all metals into the production area of Argonauts, eating them*

Yoshi_Senju

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jason_ford:

*charges it to his insurance and makes billions

Jason_ford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yoshi_senju:

*Hacks internet instigating proof for insurance fraud from deal made with Red Mask*

Yoshi_Senju

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jason_ford: *Uses technopathic abilities to hack Red Mask's hack

Jason_ford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yoshi_senju:

*Uses numerous Men in Red super hackers to set up system that wipes out the internet, the recreates an ever self fixing version using multiple advanced AI's to keep out attacks that, while making physical evidence of the deal*

Yoshi_Senju

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason_ford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jason_ford: Since Keira was busy with something very important, Nora decides to pay Mr. Hamilton a visit. Easy to do since he was also based in New York like her. She walks in the building and steps up to the receptionist. "Hi, I'm Nora Hawke CEO of Hawke Industries and I would like to speak with Mr. Hamilton, please."

The receptionist smiles politely, asking for ID and all the other red tape pleasantries. After that is done, she grins "Of course, Mrs. Hawke. Let me see if Mr. Hamilton will see you. One moment please." And she calls Hamilton's office. If he answers, she says, "The CEO of Hawke Industries is wanting to meet with you, sir. Shall I send her up?"

We_must_evolve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx:

Alfred was sitting at his office just going over some paperwork when the receptionist spoke. How interesting. I wonder what she wants. Business proposition I presume, could be very good.

"Yes, thank you." He replied to the receptionist before alerting his security to allow Nora Hawke in when she came by.

The receptionist smiled and told her the directions to his office, she finished with, "The security at his office will be informed you're coming. Just show them your ID and you should be good to go."

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@we_must_evolve: "Thank you." Nora smiles at the receptionist and then follows the directions to Hamilton's office. Once there, she shows the security her ID so they can let her in. Once inside, Nora glances around before he eyes settle on Mr. Hamilton himself. She approaches his desk before stopping behind the chair that visitors normally sit in, "Hello, Mr. Hamilton. I think it's long past time that you and I met." She greets with a very polite smile, she even offers her hand for a hand shake.

We_must_evolve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx:

Alfred smiled as she came in standing to greet her and putting away the paperwork, "Welcome, Mrs. Hawke," He said politely shaking her hand before offering her a seat, "Care to sit down?" He asked gesturing to a chair across from him.

"So, what might it be you came to talk about Mrs. Hawke?" He asked.

Jason_ford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason_ford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ParagonxXx

@we_must_evolve: @jason_ford: She has a seat when he offers it to her and smiles at him, "Thank you."

She takes out a file and offers it to him, "I have a proposal for you, Mr. Hamilton. Joint venture you might say."

If Mr. Hamilton takes the file and opens it, Nora continues, "The Metro City Meta-Human Crimes Unit needs non-lethal weapons, armor and equipment to deal with Meta-Human threats and anyone else with powers. Hawke Industries is prepared to offer them these things, but you have something of value that could benefit them as well. The Nova Cores to power the armor and weapons. Of course, the Healing Chambers I heard you have would also go a long way so we can keep these brave men and women in fighting condition and perhaps save lives who ordinarily would die."

The file details what Nora has been talking about.

We_must_evolve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx:

Alfred sat down after she did and received the file studying it as she spoke. This is excellent. Doing business with Hawke industries will not only boost both of our companies, but it will also increase our public profiles. In addition to all this I get to do work with someone who is very well trusted. Heck, I'd stake my life on her being a better person than most other CEO's or rich people in general. He thought.

"This is an excellent idea Mrs. Hawke." He commented finishing reading the file and looking up smiling, "I'm in. Especially with the healing chambers getting use. People don't value life quite as much as I would like so it's always refreshing when someone shows that they care about more than just numbers."

If there was a contract in the file he would sign it there with one of his wooden pens next to him, he preffered the wood feel to the metal. And it looked good without having to pay the extra cash for a gold or silver pen and whatnot.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ParagonxXx

@jason_ford: @we_must_evolve:

Nora tilts her head as Mr. Hamilton read the file. And yes, there was a contract within it. Unlike most contracts it wasn't a million pages long. It was only two pages, with no ultra small print. It was clear, concise and covered all the bases without being a giant book that would take years to read. Nora likes to keep things simple, which is why the contract was short. It would allow both Hamilton Corps and Hawke Industries to make a good profit while helping people combat those with powers.

When Alfred signed it, Nora signed it as well. Then she looks at him, "I would advise you to make a copy of this contract for your own records, especially if you have questions or concerns later. And one more thing. Since your company will now be helping the Metro City Meta-Human Crimes Unit, I think you'll be seeing more of my daughter than me. But don't worry, Keira will honor the contract since she and I share the same goals. Do you have any questions or concerns Mr. Hamilton?"

We_must_evolve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx:

He nodded about the copy of the contract. He kept a printer in the office for exactly that kind of reason and scanned and printed it. Interestingly the printer was rather old-school but could plug into a computer or device, that was to avoid the possibility of someone trying to manipulate the documents. He did appreciate the shortness of the contract, that was always nice. Once it was finished he would hand back the original.

He shook his head at the question, "I don't believe so. But if I do find one later on I'll inform you." He said with a smile, "I'll have my people get started on preparing and transferring the Nova Steel Core's and Healing Chambers you need right away, best to get these things moving quickly I think. It has been a pleasure working with you Mrs. Hawke, even if our actual communication was short, and I look forward to any further business."

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@we_must_evolve: Nora rises from her seat and offers her hand to shake his once more even as she gives another polite smile, "As do I, Mr. Hamilton. It was a pleasure not only to meet you but doing business with you. You have a good day." And with that, she turns around and walks away, satisfied on a job well done.

Keira will happy with this news and production will soon begin. Nora makes a mental note that have her own personal healing chamber installed for herself and for Keira...just in case.

We_must_evolve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx:

(Well I had fun! Thanks! Look forward to future interactions.)

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jack_Crowley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@we_must_evolve:

The hooded figure simply appeared. It was dark outside, though Alfred Hamilton's office was lit.

Jack Crowley stepped out of a shadow. He wore a hood that seemed a cross between a robe and a hoodie, and the parts of his face that could be seen in the darkness seemed to be painted with green markings. He pressed a finger to Hamilton's desk, causing a spiderweb crack.

"Hamilton. We need to talk."

We_must_evolve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_crowley:

Alfred seemed rather unsurprised by a man stepping out of shadows, and a frowned a little at the crack on his desk. Well it's too small to bother replacing it. No point in wasting money. He thought.

He looked up at him back from the crack and raised an eyebrow, "Very well. I'd like to ask who you are though? Normally people don't just walk out of shadow and then spiderweb crack my desk with a finger." He said shrugging, "That's usually considered a bit rude actually."

A recorder was set to record his the occurrence with extra accuracy. Actually several had been set off just in case. Most of which were EMP proof.

Jack_Crowley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@we_must_evolve:

Crowley considered the question for a fraction of a second. "I am the Theorist, to some. I have just a few questions." He raised an eyebrow at the recording devices, but made no overt move. "Who owns you, mister Hamilton? It seems unlikely that you decided on this campaign on your own, considering... a number of factors that you are, and will remain, unaware of."

We_must_evolve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_crowley:

"Owns me?" He asked cocking his head, "Well I suppose they'd either have to offer me incredible power or threaten my life. But neither would be an easy feat. If I wanted power I could take it. If they were threatening my life I could report it and prepare for it."

Alfred leaned back in his chair, "You know what I wonder though,Theorist, if you think someone owns me, and you clearly have no problem with breaking laws, why didn't you just look into it yourself. It would have saved me the trouble of talking with you."

Jack_Crowley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@we_must_evolve:

"So you're simply a puppet. No matter." He squinted, though it was unnessecary. His power worked on many levels, and though he had only displayed the micro effects to Hamilton, he expanded the search, essentially sending a macro probe out. His power informed him, and he contemplated it for a moment. "Interesting. What is the... League of Evolution?"

(OOC: in case this seems godmoddy, I should clarify. He's clairvoyant. He used it on a micro level to crack the desk by finding minute weaknesses, and on a macro level to basically discern the name of Hamilton's group.)

We_must_evolve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By We_must_evolve

@jack_crowley:

(Ooc: umm. There actually isn't any evidence that he is in the League. Or that it exists. Like, at all. And I had no plans for him to ever be publicly known to be involved with them, assuming they ever even get to be known. So I'm not sure how clairvoyance would actually work in discerning that.)

Jack_Crowley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@we_must_evolve: (Clarivoyance isn't necessarily seeing a secret that's eventually come out but I guess that's the problem with writing an omniscient character. Lemme think for a bit, editing soon.)

We_must_evolve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jack_Crowley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@we_must_evolve: Might be using the wrong word, the point is that he can read all sorts of knowledge from anything. Like, he can tell everything about you from a two minute conversation. But I'm happy to change it. For what it's worth I have literally no plan to use this against them. He's not a hero or a villain in that sense.

We_must_evolve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_crowley:

So he's got limited omniscience really. I suppose leave it, I'll reply. But you might want to be careful using that around other people as I'm pretty sure most wouldn't like that.

Give me a moment.

Jack_Crowley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Jack_Crowley

@we_must_evolve: Oh absolutely, LOL.

I'm still happy to change it, I'm gonna have to do that a lot in the future LOL

We_must_evolve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_crowley:

I actually figured out a way to where it doesn't matter. And Alfred gets to test your guys abilities without revealing that he's in the League.

Jack_Crowley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We_must_evolve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@we_must_evolve:

"So you're simply a puppet. No matter." He squinted, though it was unnessecary. His power worked on many levels, and though he had only displayed the micro effects to Hamilton, he expanded the search, essentially sending a macro probe out. His power informed him, and he contemplated it for a moment. "Interesting. What is the... League of Evolution?"

(OOC: in case this seems godmoddy, I should clarify. He's clairvoyant. He used it on a micro level to crack the desk by finding minute weaknesses, and on a macro level to basically discern the name of Hamilton's group.)

Alfred squinted at him, but then an idea came to him that he'd actually been working on already. A way to cause confusion about the real League was well as accomplish the goal in a more peaceful manner. His face showed no difference. After all he was capable of controlling all his micro-expressions. "Something I was thinking about if I became president. Or a suggestion if I don't. It'd be a group of individuals with scientific and economical intelligence who can help me make technology and people as a whole move forwards faster. It would try and use machinery like Guardians heart, or even maybe make healing chambers that can regrow almost entire bodies, but make them common place so we can move on to even greater achievements. As well as make poor people merely a legend using planning to put people in the places they need and want to be in such a way that even small communities could support entire cities full of people who make nothing. It's purely theoretical though and it should be impossible for you to know that, unless you're a telepath or precognitive perhaps?"

Jack_Crowley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@we_must_evolve:

"I thank you for the insight, Mister Hamilton. I don't expect to see you again, but if I do it will be the first and last time you see me." Crowley left, the shadows receding as he did. Unless Hamilton had shielding of some sort the encounter would slowly fade from his mind, leaving only the vague sense of dread that the Theorist left behind, and some tapes that detailed a conversation that, to the candidate, never happened. And a cracked desk.

We_must_evolve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_crowley:

"Interesting." He thought. Fortunately for him he had both eidetic memory and telepath immunity, combined with his already massive intellect, made memory erasure almost impossible. In addition to that, he had recording that he could use to search for voice patterns if the need arose, and a fingerprint on his desk. Just in case.

(ooc: Not sure about the fingerprint, if it isn't there I'll edit.)