Grimm City

Tanner_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2301  Edited By Tanner_The_Red

@Akube: "You still look a little weak friend...Perhaps I can help you tonight?" Plant man offered his help while growing wings made out of wood and moss.

Gripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2302  Edited By Gripper

Jack could not help but to notice the two strangers a few yards in front of him. Just from appearances alone he could tell one was not human but that didn't matter. For right now he had no idea what they were talking about, but if he continued forward he could not help but hear everything. The question now was whether to walk away or stay the path.

Gripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2303  Edited By Gripper

@Tanner_Brenkov:

Before Jack had a chance to turn around the Non Humanoid figure sprouted wings from his back. Leaving was no longer an option. Jack had no idea the intension of the winged being but the most rational would be dangers a foot. "Hey you there what's going on?"

Akube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2304  Edited By Akube

@Tanner_Brenkov: "I... would be lying if I said a helping hand was unnecessary." He climbed up onto the cycle where normally he would have simply jumped. Still, he was feeling remarkably rejuvenated for such a brief period of time. If this was only a demonstration of this Plant Man's abilities, he was excited to see them put to further use. "This city certainly has no shortage of work for men like us."

Tanner_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2305  Edited By Tanner_The_Red

@Akube: "Lead on, my friend.." Plant man chuckled as he hovered off the ground slightly with elegant flaps of his wings.

Akube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2306  Edited By Akube

@Tanner_Brenkov: Akube was secretly astonished by the loft the Plant Man was achieving with wings of moss and wood. He twisted the throttle and steered in the air, taking off toward the city.

Tanner_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2307  Edited By Tanner_The_Red

@Akube: Like an eagle, Plant man glided beside Akube, his red eyes looking down at the city, feeling the life that flowed through it, and where he could not feel it, there was death. "This Grimm city is in constant chaos, and is even more torn asunder since the absence.." He conversed with his partner.

Akube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2308  Edited By Akube

@Tanner_Brenkov: "Absence?"

Tanner_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2309  Edited By Tanner_The_Red

@Akube: "Though I am not old, I have seen alot Akube, I watched over this world while the heroes and even it's villains had vanished...I know you were watching over your friend, the archer, but I have been watching you..One of the few heroes to have remained..The absence, Akube..Is what we face now, a complete imbalance of good, and evil.."

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2310  Edited By hudyman

@deathbymanga: @Mei: @Pyrogram: "So Mei.... Do you have any siblings?," he said while eating Constructively but savagely at the same time

"Sorry i'm so used to eating with the romans it is starting to have an impact on me, but the point of eating is to enjoy yourself right ash?"

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#2311  Edited By Pyrogram

@hudyman said:

@deathbymanga: @Mei: @Pyrogram:

"Sorry i'm so used to eating with the romans it is starting to have an impact on me, but the point of eating is to enjoy yourself right ash?"

Oliver looked at the man strangely, "Sorry, But..Why have you eaten with Romans?" ..."And how"

Mei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2312  Edited By Mei

@Pyrogram said:

@hudyman said:

@deathbymanga: @Mei

With too much food in her mouth, Mei could only respond with a shake of her head at the doctor. Her way to tell him that she didn't have any siblings.

deathbymanga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2313  Edited By deathbymanga

@Mei: @Pyrogram: @hudyman: "I certainly agree Doctor. But, Romans? Just how far back in time have you gone Doctor?"

Akube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2314  Edited By Akube

@Tanner_Brenkov: Akube perked up when he heard the Plant Man speak his name, but he was beginning to see the extent of this being's power, the extraordinary length of his sight, and he was at ease... mostly. "There has always been an imbalance," Akube said, "And every day is a struggle for the good in the world to win out. Every day it resets. A day's victory can be rewritten with another dawn." He turned his cycle and swerved, facing against the Plant Man at a still hover. "But I believe there will come a day when the scale tips. All we have to do is inspire people, show them that they can change it if they are simply willing to believe it can be changed. I've made my change. Now, all that's left is to help others make theirs."

Tanner_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2315  Edited By Tanner_The_Red

@Akube: Plant man did not have it in his botanical heart to tell the truth of the balance, that there will always be an evil on the other side of the scale to counter the weight of good, so he just smiled and nodded to Akube. "And that we shall, Akube...So, let us do some inspiring hmm?" Plant man ceased the hovering of his wings and gracefully started to plummet. Like a meteor, the being fell down and down towards the sin city. Below was a fire fight between two rival gangs, it was complete chaos, cars ablaze, innocent cross fire. The firing stopped as soon as Plant man extended his wings at the last second, a giant puff if wind stunned all of the gangsters, Plant man retracting his wings. "Let's not bother with me trying to reason with you, only for you to shoot me.." He admitted while extending his hand over to one of the gang's cars, roots shooting out to grab onto it, crushing it. The men started to fire upon Plant man, the bullets just went through moss and clunked into wood. Lifting his rooted hand up, he slammed it down in front of a few of the young gang members, not harming them, but scarring them to the point of fleeing. A few more from behind Plant man got ready a molotov to throw at the being, would he have his back covered just as it was thrown?

Akube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2316  Edited By Akube

@Tanner_Brenkov: The bottle was snatched from the air as Akube dove down on his cycle. He set it to hover and jumped off the back, landing and rolling on the asphalt. The molotov coktail rattled down into the storm drain and Akube stood with his back to the Plant Man. A thick white smoke began rolling from the back of the bike, spreading across the battleground. "I'll get the civilians clear," he said, "Just keep their fire off me until the gas takes effect."

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#2317  Edited By CellphoneGirl

The Hero flies into a city she has never been into before. "First time for everything I guess."

Gripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2318  Edited By Gripper

Jack wraps himself up tightly in his trench coat as he walk the shadier side of town. The fact some one or something just flew over his head meant nothing to him. For him the streets were empty of any innocents so getting home was his only objective. He was in no mood for a fight.

Tanner_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2319  Edited By Tanner_The_Red

@Akube: Plant man nods, vines sprouting his back and lunging out of the smoke, the few civilians that were still on the street were grabbed by the waist and lifted up to the rooftops.

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2320  Edited By hudyman

@deathbymanga: @Pyrogram: @Mei: " I'm not sure, but i've been to the beginning of the earths creation if that counts?"

deathbymanga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2321  Edited By deathbymanga

@hudyman: Taking what the Doctor said, Ash pondered, but just jut left it alone for now. Once everyone was finished with their food, Ash got up. "Well, now that we are fed, I suggest we go and try to destroy those Angels now"

Akube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2322  Edited By Akube

@Tanner_Brenkov: Fists cloaked in gray tore through the smoke, slamming with harsh but ultimately harmless force on the gunmen. The persona of the Bodyguard, the infamous man in black, was one to be feared, but beneath it, Akube hated himself for every punch he threw, and had remained under the tutelage of his masters for years after his mastery of the combat arts to learn how to control his power, to chain the storm, as one of his senseis put it. If possible, he wouldn't even break bone, as easy as it would be. Instead, he simply knocked them back, disarmed them, and put them in a position where they could no longer kill each other. He had spent many long nights reading over heartbreaking tales of America's street gangs, the Latin Kings in New York, the Crips and Bloods in Los Angeles. He was nearly moved to tears over the body count of a war which began with racial segregation and was only exacerbated by the public's willingness to let it continue, their complacency towards bloodshed as long as it wasn't in their neighborhood. These were children. Boys who had only barely become men with guns in their hands. He had seen this too often in his home to let it continue here, he was too angered by the sight of it to simply give them a sanctimonious beating and move on to other matters. The complacency and the acceptance stopped here. It stopped with him."Listen to me!" he roared as the gas began to part, "I know you. I have fought to help children like you all my life. I have buried too many. I will not stand by and let you destroy yourselves in the same fashion. I know... you're scared. You know that this is the way it has always been. It's the way it was yesterday, and the way it will be tomorrow... but it doesn't have to be. When I see this... when I see innocent children throwing themselves away because it is what the world programmed them to do, I'm filled with fear... a greater fear than any who live in luxury and safety could ever understand. It's not fair, it was never built to be fair, but we cannot repair it by killing each other. No speech can change the world you find yourselves trapped in. No words can overpower the situation you have been born into... but if you trust me... please, lay down your guns. Set aside your rivalries and make peace. Become brothers once again. If not..." he held his arms wide, bowing his head to invite any attack. He wanted them to know how much it meant to him, that his words were true, and thatif they did not listen to him, he did not want to live.

Tanner_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2323  Edited By Tanner_The_Red

@Akube: Plant man stood tall to his partner with his arms crossed, observing the criminals in a moral malfunction, hands shook with gun in place..Before falling to the ground. The gangs fled in all directions as the police sirens wailed in the distance. "You have done well, Akube.."

Akube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2324  Edited By Akube

@Tanner_Brenkov: "Have I?" Akube asked, turning to the Plant Man, "How much have I changed? How many of them will pack up their things and search for a better life tomorrow? How many of them will never know the corrosive burn of another man's blood on their hands? How many of them will never see the inside of a prison cell? When the police find them, do you think they will see boys who have changed their ways? Tell me in what way exactly I have done well."

Tanner_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2325  Edited By Tanner_The_Red

@Akube: "You dare?" Plant man knelt down. "You dare question yourself? Akube, I have a natural connection to the old one, you are making a difference right here and now, thy WILL learn..

Akube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2326  Edited By Akube

@Tanner_Brenkov: "I have no doubt that they will learn," Akube said, mounting his hover cycle, "I only doubt that the world will let them choose." He slowly ascended over the street. "Who is this... old one?"

Gripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2327  Edited By Gripper

This was the second time now that Jack saw the two strangers talking. That was the odd part, they were talking. In this land fighting would was preferred over word. Still the lack of fisticuffs was a good thing. Normally he would just walk away and ignore the situation but one of then two began to yell at the top of his lungs. Still that didn't mean anyone was in danger, not yet, but it did mean Jack would have to investigate. "Are you two alright?"

Gripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2328  Edited By Gripper

@Tanner_Brenkov: @Akube:

"If you two want to be left alone just say so and I'm gone! I'm just a passer by not looking for trouble"

Tanner_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2329  Edited By Tanner_The_Red

@Akube: Plant man grew his wings once more, joining Akube in flight. "The old one was the plant man before myself, except he held the mantle since the dark ages..Once a Plant man dies you see, they are consumed into the consciousness of nature, becoming an old one..One with nature.."

Akube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2330  Edited By Akube

@Tanner_Brenkov: "I see. And how long have you been the Plant Man? How was the mantle passed to you?"

Tanner_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2331  Edited By Tanner_The_Red

@Akube: "I have been the plant man for three years now..The mantle seeks those who are about to die, and are naturally connected to nature. In example, I am a btonist, and my mother before me. Being around plants my entire life built a sort of connection to them, I could feel their presence...Three years ago, I was shot and killed..Nature manifested my body and transformed me into this, and over time, discovered I could revert back and forth between the two forms.."

Akube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2332  Edited By Akube

@Tanner_Brenkov: "And what duties are you given in this form?"

Tanner_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2333  Edited By Tanner_The_Red

@Akube: "Uphold the balance of good and evil, not just defend plants.." Plant man chuckled, most would assume he was some sort of forest protector.

Akube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2334  Edited By Akube

@Tanner_Brenkov: "Hardly a light undertaking."

Avatar image for last_man_standing
Last_Man_Standing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2336  Edited By hudyman

@deathbymanga:

"Yup I would say so, unless..." He turned to face mei "Unless you are stillsavoringyour food?"

"I wonder How much Trouble these angels have caused in the time we spent here".

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2337  Edited By Pyrogram

@hudyman: ( this ok Death?, if not scratch it out :P - It's just a casual convo so Oliver knows what is going on lol )

Oliver felt like he did not know what was going on, He decided this needed to change "Umm, Excuse me, I just need to step outside" He walked outside , sat next to the wall and clicked his fingers - His body froze as his mind time-traveled to the past. Part of his power was to be able to travel in-time with his mind but his body stayed in he present, Or the perceived present. He could be in up-to 5 different time-zones at once. Now in the past, he sat down close to the three. Listening in to the conversation until it got to the present. Clicking his fingers he went back to his body. He walked back in and sat down. "Daleks? Time-wars? Angels? My my Doctor, you have been busy" Oliver smiled at the Doctor.

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2338  Edited By hudyman

@Pyrogram:" I guess you could say that.."

"Also if you wouldnt mind me asking, Where are you from, oliver?"

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2339  Edited By Pyrogram

@hudyman: @deathbymanga:

"A Farm. Originally anyways. But I have... traveled. Kind of like yourself, but in a different way" Oliver smiled.

deathbymanga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2340  Edited By deathbymanga

@Pyrogram: @hudyman: "interesting. It seems we have another time traveler in our midst, eh doctor?"

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2341  Edited By Pyrogram

@deathbymanga: @hudyman:

"Possibly" - "Time travel as the Doctor knows comes in many shapes or forms" Oliver said amused.

deathbymanga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2342  Edited By deathbymanga

@Pyrogram: "I can believe that. Can you do anything else? Besides time travel?"

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2343  Edited By Pyrogram

@deathbymanga:

Oliver clicked his fingers and they suddenly sat under the ocean "One thing I can do is create illusions" He clicked his fingers and they were back to normal.

deathbymanga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2344  Edited By deathbymanga

@Pyrogram: Ash got a little freaked when they were instantly under the ocean, but was over it quickly since they were back again. "Ok, that might be useful, i don't know though. Does it work on Robots? Or just creatures with brains like ours? And don't use that on me without my permission again, ok?"

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2345  Edited By Pyrogram

@deathbymanga:

"It works on anybody...And I can do this" He clicked his fingers and Death went invisible to himself but nobody else "Try living with that for years, I did to my brother, he went insane"

deathbymanga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2346  Edited By deathbymanga

@Pyrogram: (OOC: spelling error. his name is Ash, MY name is Death)

Ash grabbed his collar with his invisible hand, not really knowing if he did until he saw the rumple in his collar and the touch of the cloth. "NEVER use illusions on me again, is that understood?" His head caught on fire with that burst of rage, showing how angry he was getting.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2347  Edited By Pyrogram

@deathbymanga:

Oliver clicked his fingers and Ash went visible again "Well...You understand how my powers works now..right?"

Anti_Assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2348  Edited By Anti_Assassin

The eternally hungry monster of Grimm City's underbelly roars its dominance through the interlacing sewers. Its lair is near and its latest prey is hanging out of its massive jaw. The infamous bounty hunter Jade Smith - or his shredded remains - are being digested even as they sit idle in the Anti-Assassin's gaping maw. Trudging through the dirt and sludge, the hulking black monstrosity lopes like an elusive lion deeper into the waste, thinking it had not been followed...

Grey_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2349  Edited By Grey_Wolf

@Anti_Assassin: Victor sniffed the night air. There was something strange, an unusual inhuman odor that saturated the atmosphere. It made the hair on the back of his human neck stand on end. This phenomenon had to be investigated. The shadows grew and weaved around him as he walked forward following the scent. A large paw stepped from the unearthly darkness drawing the giant wolf into view. His grey eyes caught sight of a dark form. He growled. It did not have a look of benevolence, and it had the smell of human blood on it.

Anti_Assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2350  Edited By Anti_Assassin

@GreyWolf:

The water rippled in a way unfamiliar to the creature. Silently, it turned towards its pursuer. The mangled remains of its prey were now no longer recognizable. They locked eyes for what seemed like hours. The Anti-Assassin remained stationary. It swallowed the mouthful of rotted flesh like a crocodile, unable to savor its meal and choosing instead the satisfaction of a full belly. Then, quite mysteriously, it began to speak. Though the message was choked with static and repeated in broken English, it was clearly the news broadcast about Jade Smith and his brutality in hunting his targets.

"zzzzzJade...Smith...killed...family of three...including children...had already killed intended target...ZZZZZZZZZZZZ...children...murdered..."