Grimm City

Eternalslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2251  Edited By Eternalslash

@Frenemy: @deathbymanga: "Nothing, I would recommed that you come out with me so i can show you the wonders of the country"His italian Accent was thick But Tamed.This was one of the reasons why most ladies fell for him

Mei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2252  Edited By Mei

@Eternalslash said:

@deathbymanga:

"Um.." Mei began with her lips wrinkling upward at the right corner of her mouth. The mysterious stranger's exotic accent was quite imposing, indeed; but coming from the time she had, Mei had seen enough educational videos at school on safety to see through his seemingly pervasive intentions, which were seemingly hidden behind a ruse of a persuasive voice and an enticing offer. "You seem like a nice guy, Ezio," she said apprehensively, "but I'm super hungry; and not even the wonders of the country can keep me from a nice, warm meal right now."

deathbymanga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2253  Edited By deathbymanga

@Mei: @Eternalslash: Having enough of the banter, Ash decided that since the woman was busy with another group of wanderers, Ash turned around and in with the two, deciding to come in with some time travel talk. "So Mei, did Japan ever take over America by replacing all of our hard workers with robots?"

Mei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2254  Edited By Mei

@deathbymanga: Mei turned to Ash, "what?! No way!" she said, holding back hysterical laughter. "They're just planning to release the PS4 over the holidays," she answered, not sure if Ash understood what she was referring to.

deathbymanga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2255  Edited By deathbymanga

@Mei: "Huh. Is that a new computer or something? Maybe a Walkman?" Ash knew that there were going to be some difficulties bridging the past twenty years, but really? Just two letters and a number and he's already confused.

Mei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2256  Edited By Mei

@deathbymanga: "Right, you're from the early 90's," Mei said under her breath. "Uh, yeah, a computer-walkman fusion with atari awesomeness." She answered aloud. It was the best answer she could give the guy.

deathbymanga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2257  Edited By deathbymanga

@Mei: "Don't be condescending. I can burn you until your bare naked. And in this town, I'm sure will get more stares. A naked asian or a supposed witch, as these punks don't know about metahumans just yet. So, this thing plays music and Video Games? So that franchise got popular did it? I thought it was going to die out, after the disaster the Virtual Boy had."

Mei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2258  Edited By Mei

@deathbymanga: "Yeah video gaming is pretty big in my time," Mei replied, ignoring his initial statement. "As a matter of fact," she paused, reaching into her jean pockets, "we have these now," she revealed a PSP. "Wanna give it a try?"

deathbymanga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2259  Edited By deathbymanga

@Mei: Ash looked down at the time piece of hard way. He took it into his hand and began inspecting it, expecting it to blow up in his face. He felt the back give in a little to pressure, so he pressed down, causing it to open up. Taking out the game, he was shocked to see such a small disk in it. It was like a cross between a cassette and a CD. He put it back in, closing the case and saw the on switch. It went on and the sound entered the entire bar, causing everyone's heads to turn and look at the strange device in his hands. "What did we just do?"

Mei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2260  Edited By Mei

@deathbymanga: "Well, it's sorta like a gameboy," Mei replied with a smile. "Those came out right at the end of the 80's, right? Anyway, you can play games on that and listen to music or browse the internet. Pretty neat, actually."

deathbymanga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2261  Edited By deathbymanga

@Mei: "Um, I don't think anyone here knows what a gameboy is." Clearly she didn't notice that everyone in the tavern was now stair at them as they had just set off a bomb of questions. People here had probably just learned how to make a candlestick, maybe an oil lamp, so Ash doubted that anyone of them knew what a Gameboy or the internet was. Heck, the internet was still new to Ash's time. And all he knew what to do with it was send e-mails on it.

Mei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2262  Edited By Mei

@deathbymanga: In her eager excitement to mend any hard feelings between her and Ash, she had exposed the PSP to the people of the tavern, all of whom were from hundreds of years before both of their respective life times. "Right..." she said, snatching the gaming device from Ash's hand. "Nothing to see here, people, please go back to your meals, thank you." She quickly stuffed it back in her pocket then sat with her arms folded over the counter and her head lowered.

deathbymanga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2263  Edited By deathbymanga

@Mei: "Heheh, I guess that's that eh? So you telling me that something that small can place music and video games? What kind? The logo looked like a playstation, but Playstations are huge. How can you expect me to buy that you can play a playstation game on it? And those disks are tiny. how much memory is on it?" It really was amazing, and Ash was more interested in the technological advancement of it all than the rest of it. Video Games were never his style.

Mei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2264  Edited By Mei

@deathbymanga: "So many questions, Ash.." Mei sighed as she rested her chin on her forearms. "Playstation is a gaming system from Sony. They have a whole franchise under that trademark. From hand-held to desktop-sized stuff; and yeah, you can play music, videos and games on it. I don't even know how much memory is on those, though."

deathbymanga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2265  Edited By deathbymanga

@Mei: OOC: You do know that PSPs have a spot that tells you how much memory is on it.

"Eh, I've lost interest, you can go back to talking to Antonio Banderas."

Mei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2266  Edited By Mei

@deathbymanga: (I don't :3 I pulled that out of my you-know-what just to keep things going lol)

"I'll pass," she said, implying she'd rather not go back to that uncomfortable conversation with the Italian Stallion (pff :p)

deathbymanga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2267  Edited By deathbymanga

@Mei: "Suit yourself. So tell me, why do you think you got sent here?"

Mei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2268  Edited By Mei

@deathbymanga: "You know, I'm not even sure. I'll tell you what I told the Good Doctor. I heard a loud crack outside of my Aunt's home then all of a sudden I showed up in front of you guys. As for why? Beats me.."

deathbymanga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2269  Edited By deathbymanga

@Mei: "Huh, a crack eh? I got nothing from that, but I'm not a very good socializer. I much prefer fighting, so unless you got a good idea as to keep the conversation going, I'm going to order a drink. I'd ask you to join me, but you're underage, and I don't think they let girls drink at this time."

Mei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2270  Edited By Mei

@deathbymanga: "Yeah, like traditional Chinese fireworks type of crack-- hey wait a minute.. you're expecting ME to keep the conversation going? I thought that was the guy's job.. anyway, I don't drink so no need."

deathbymanga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2271  Edited By deathbymanga

@Mei: "Like I said, I'm not good at socializing. And besides, I don't date kids, come back when you are of legal age."

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2272  Edited By hudyman

@deathbymanga: @Mei: "Good to see you guys are finally having a decent conversation" They turned to see the doctor shining that impervious but friendly smile as he sat next to them

"Plainly because i'm in a good mood and by chance i happen to have several of these gold coins in my pocket" he said while waving the coins infront of them

"I ordered for us to have one of everything".

deathbymanga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2273  Edited By deathbymanga

@hudyman: "that's great doc. Now why don;t you tell us something about your past? I mean, my identity is pretty clear, and the asian girl is plain as f*** besides her possible future, but we know nothing about you."

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2274  Edited By hudyman

"Well...I'm part of a race called the Timelords, a race that once ruled the entire universe with technology and mind alone. We had everything a being could possibly need or want but at a very important price". The Maids were starting to lay out the cutlery, from the giggles to fought to hide you could see that they believed that The Doctor was either mad or stupid. Looking away from them and facing ash and mei he continued with the story. "We were Strictly told to Watch the universe and not have any interference whatsoever keeping our great accomplishments to ourselves".

The maids had finally brought the food over, heads turned as they saw the enormous feast set out for the small party. It had all the types of food you could imagine Roast beef,mouth watering chicken, huge sausages,bread fresh from the nearest bakery,enticing salads and so on

"Dig in guys"

Mei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2275  Edited By Mei

@hudyman: @deathbymanga: Mei nodded at Ash's request for the doctor to share a little about himself, rolling her eyes at his unfailing need to aggrandize his own worth by relegating her to a lower-than-equal position. He was already misogynistic, but this just sad. "That's quite a history you got there, Doc," a genuine smile formed on her face.

"Dig in guys"

The food finally arrived and the hungry adolescent wasted no time to get started, her overwhelming hunger causing her to forget both her table manners as well as the usual 'thank you' that usually follows receiving good deeds. With her hands she literally 'dug in', "wow," she said with a full mouth. "Never thought food back then-- er now.. was.. is.. this good."

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#2276  Edited By Pyrogram

@hudyman: ( Do you mind if I get involved in the conversation, I wana talk to the doctor :P )

deathbymanga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2277  Edited By deathbymanga

@hudyman: "So what went wrong?" Ash gave the barmaid a smile to thank her for the food and gave her a wink. To which she gave a wink herself, but then went off to get other customers their food.

@Pyrogram: (OOC: I guess, we are in the 13th Century right now, but I did just give an explanation in our PM thread about how it makes sense for random people to be here.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2278  Edited By Pyrogram

@deathbymanga: ( So its the 13th century? hmm. Ok, I am not in that pm btw )

deathbymanga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2279  Edited By deathbymanga

@Pyrogram: (I just joined you to it

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2280  Edited By hudyman

@deathbymanga:@Pyrogram: @Mei: "Well the high Councillors were investigating the race called the Daleks who according to our information, would be able to pose a threat to us in a couple million years. And that is what leads to the biggest war in History, and i dont mean earths history, The history of the Universe". He picked up a chicken leg and took a very big bite out of it while still retaining his signature smile

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2281  Edited By Pyrogram

@hudyman: @deathbymanga: @Mei:

Oliver stood outside the Tavern , Taking a deep breath he pushed aside the doors and walked in, looking around he saw the normal folks, but in the corner, a few out-of place individuals, wrapping his trenchcoat around himself for warmth he walked up-to the strangers , pulled up a chair and joined them "I am new here, Looks like you are too - Care to tell me what the best drink is?" Oliver said attempting to figure out who they were. "Ohh, am I interrupting? - My name is Oliver by the way"

Mei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2282  Edited By Mei

(I'm with kiddies right now <__< I won't be able to reply so fast. Sorry guys : /)

Mei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2283  Edited By Mei

@hudyman said:

@deathbymanga:@Pyrogram:

Mei was almost unable to hear the Doctor from the sound of food being chewed. "Daleks?" she repeated questioningly, some food actually fell from her mouth. "Sorry.." she almost blushed.

I am new here, Looks like you are too - Care to tell me what the best drink is?Ohh, am I interrupting? - My name is Oliver by the way

She paused and peered at the new arrival with chicken skin dangling from her mouth, "Mmm. *chew chew chew* Nice to meet you.. *swallow* Name's Mei," she said prior to returning to her plate.

deathbymanga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2284  Edited By deathbymanga

@hudyman: @hudyman: "This is getting interesting. So who won? Did the Time Lords rein victorious? Or are you the sole survivor, looking for revenge on the Darleks?"

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2285  Edited By Pyrogram

@Mei: Oliver smiled at Mei thankfully and nodded, Overhearing the word Time Lord he asked "Timelord you say? , Well. I have not heard that in about 20 years" - Looking at the possible Timelord he spoke enthusiastically "Are you the TimeLord here?

@deathbymanga said:

"This is getting interesting. So who won? Did the Time Lords rein victorious? Or are you the sole survivor, looking for revenge on the Darleks?"

"Is he a Time Lord?" Oliver asked again questioningly.

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2286  Edited By hudyman

@deathbymanga: @Pyrogram: @Mei: "Well... things were not going exactly as we planned, it took months before the high lords finally revealed that we might lose the war in our current state. So a plan was formed that all of reality would be destroyed and wiped from existence, but us timelords would ascend to a form of energy leaving us to wander the universe.

The doctor turned round to the new visitor, thinking he was just a normal 13th century human asking questions that contained words he didnt understand and answered it truthfully but sarcastically.

"Yup, Last of the Timelords to be exact".

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2287  Edited By Pyrogram

@hudyman:@deathbymanga:

Rubbing his chin now highly attentive, "What gives you the right to call yourself a Time-Lord then?, Why Lord - To be precise" Oliver asked inquiringly.

Akube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2288  Edited By Akube

deathbymanga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2289  Edited By deathbymanga

@hudyman: @Pyrogram: "You don't need to elaborate over the rest of the story then, Doctor. I understand what you did, and I thank you for that." Ash wasn;t an idiot. He was a pretty smart guy, though he did have his problems to when it came to making the nicer-nice. Of course, he wasn't a total douche that mocked the dead when the only survivor was in front of him.

Tanner_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2290  Edited By Tanner_The_Red

@Akube: The costumed body was slowly entangled by roots, being lifted out of the water carefully and gently set down on the damp grass beside the marsh. The living roots led to the fingertips of the Plant man, looming over the vigilante with narrowed orange and red eyes. "Aww great.." He mumbled in his deep voice while shrinking down to human size, his mossy palm opening up so he could start pouring aloe on his cuts and wounds. Next was bandaging, growing cabbage off his shoulder and peeling it off to apply to wounds, cabbage filled with dozens of healing compounds. In five minutes, the man was all wrapped up in cabbage leaves, the exception was his masked head.

Akube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2291  Edited By Akube

@Tanner_Brenkov: Akube's eyes drifted open. Consciousness rushed into him once again. He looked down at the large pale green leaves covering his body. In those groggy first moments of consciousness, he gave in to his first instinct and let the claws implanted beneath the tips of his gloves spring out, but he hesitated. Reason was beginning to shine through. They were bandages. Primitive, yes, but incredibly effective if his current level of vitality was any indication, not to mention the fact that he was even alive to ponder this. Still, that left one question: who had bandaged him, and for what reason did they help a stranger in black who had quite literally fallen out of the sky?

Tanner_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2292  Edited By Tanner_The_Red

@Akube: "Look who's up.." A deep voice spoke from behind the man, it was the Plant man, his legs crossed as he was being held up by vines from the ground.

Akube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2293  Edited By Akube

@Tanner_Brenkov: Akube rolled onto his forearm, placed his hand down, and pushed himself up. He got a leg under himself and rose to his feet. He made it look like a single swift, agile motion, but inside, it was a struggle, and it made him feel like he was moving with razors under his skin. "Who are you?" he asked.

Tanner_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2294  Edited By Tanner_The_Red

@Akube: "I am surprised you did not ask what am I?" The being chuckled as he got to his large mossy feet and walked over to the man. "People call me Plant man, simple but true. Im what you call a regulator of good and evil for the planet..No big deal or anything.."He jested once more.

Akube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2295  Edited By Akube

@Tanner_Brenkov: "I am in roughly the same line of work," Akube replied, rubbing a soar spot beneath the leafy bandage on his abdomen, "You have my thanks. I was not exactly in the best of conditions when you found me."

Tanner_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2296  Edited By Tanner_The_Red

@Akube: "No problem..Could not have done it without the old ones, basically what "mother nature" really is..Told me you were in danger, managed to find you before you bled out..What exactly were yoy doing in order for you to wind up like that?" Plant man crossed his arms, expecting an explanation.

Akube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2297  Edited By Akube

@Tanner_Brenkov: "I was trying to stop a gang of thieves and saboteurs. My associate had been pursuing them for weeks, but he was called away and I had to step in. I managed the gunfire, the grenades... but I didn't account for the machetes. They are taken care of now, but they seem to have left their mark." Everyone left their mark, and at the end, only Akube was left standing, wearing the evidence of their crimes until his dying day.

Tanner_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2298  Edited By Tanner_The_Red

@Akube: Plant man pointed his open hand at the man, the leaves fell off on their own, his wounds now healed. "A hero..I'm glad to hear I am still not the only one..The world is asunder with the sudden vanish of so many of the planet's heroes.."

Gripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2299  Edited By Gripper

Jack wrapped himself up tightly within his trench coat. The cold air had no effect on him, it was merely an attempt to camouflage himself from the eyes of others.

Akube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2300  Edited By Akube

@Tanner_Brenkov: "There are some days where I feel we truly are a dying breed," he sighed, pressing a button on the shaded ring around his hip, "But when you keep the light burning..." his cycle hummed to life out in the water and rose up, hovering quietly in the night, "There will always be those who reach for it."