Sin_Fong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Sin_Fong

@.Mistress Redhead.:

Her hands rest easily on the wheel yet firm, a casual lift at the corner of her unusually full lips "My employer demands secrecy of me, I am afraid. He is an avid reader of Sun szu, and believes if an enemy may know you it is as though you are loading the gun that kills you " She hesitated with these words, wanting to express her impressive resume, having garnered many skills in her short life. But alas, though she was a concubine at the odd hours, she was still an employee and nothing more. She turns to look out the window, then says while looking back at the rearview "Tibet. I started in Tibet" The vehicle stops at a subway rail station, the tracks lower yet again into a square concrete tunnel, until evacuating into the bowels of Bailey tower

(There you go)

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#152  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@.Mistress Redhead. said:

@Gambler said:

@shadowknight666 said:

@Gambler: ...And you hated it? LMAO JK

lol I did. This is more my style....

Get a new gif.....

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@Surkit: Dries himself off before sliding on a pair of lose fitting jeans and plain white T left out by the sophisticated assistant. Examining the extensive library of tactical philosophies and nation building garnering a new found respect for the up and coming Underground King of Jers.
Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

@Gambler: Huh?

@Sin_Fong said:

@.Mistress Redhead.:

Her hands rest easily on the wheel yet firm, a casual lift at the corner of her unusually full lips "My employer demands secrecy of me, I am afraid. He is an avid reader of Sun szu, and believes if an enemy may know you it is as though you are loading the gun that kills you " She hesitated with these words, wanting to express her impressive resume, having garnered many skills in her short life. But alas, though she was a concubine at the odd hours, she was still an employee and nothing more. She turns to look out the window, then says while looking back at the rearview "Tibet. I started in Tibet" The vehicle stops at a subway rail station, the tracks lower yet again into a square concrete tunnel, until evacuating into the bowels of Bailey tower

(There you go)

The woman said more in her few words than she expected, Sarah listened as she watched the stream of lights swoosh by. The luxurious car humming along the road, slithering like a sea snake, leaving a ripple of glares from the desolate street people envious of the life the car symbolises.

"I have no more questions, your boss contacted me, unless you're the one to speak of his needs"

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#155  Edited By Kurrent
This city is a disease...and I am the cure
_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By _Titan

@Gambler: the 68 Chrysler pulls upto the sturdy old estate, as Sin leads him to the study, where a white man with blonde hair and green eyes sits reading a book in a velvet robe. He stands, signalling the assistant away with a flick of his wrist, a slight stiffness is obvious in her as she walks out of the room. "Well if it ain't the procrastin' assassin" he pushes in the center of his collar bone, the face readjusting like splashed water before showing the distinguished and dreadful face of Flucks. "Good to see you again my man." He turns on one foot like the pencil ina compass, an arm stretched out towards the front of the fireplace, which now slides upwards revealing a secret passage

After you
After you
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@Flucks: Despite his less then regal attire the Cajun characteristically folds his arms behind his back  before nodding, slightly tilting his head as he glanced towards the secret entrances way admiring the theatricality. "Tis good to see you again mon ami. Grimm City's criminal reputation is rapidly becoming dee stuff of legends. As its architect surely you feel a sense of accomplishment, no?"
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(Who runs this btw, just Flucks?)

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@Kurrent said:
Not bad lol new look is tight
_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By _Titan

@Gambler: Stepping into the concealed den first, laughing at the passed test of whether the Cajun was still on his guard, "Somewhat my man, somewhat." He walks over to a large sliding closet, pulling out several suits and eyeing the self-proclaimed King of Kings, before finally finding one that seemed decent to fit, "May be a little loose in the front seam" He says with a cocky smirk before leaving the suit hooked on the door, grabbing a bottle of expensive cognac and two glasses sitting at a card table under five human heads mounted on the steel wall, " Expansion is the goal. It's why I asked you here..I've heard whispers on the block... " His brow raising as he looks down his nose with a back tilted head. "About some big name starting an organization. A normal man might see that as a threat, I see an opportunity"

@.Mistress Redhead.: It's a grey area atm

@Kurrent: If this is where

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#161  Edited By Kurrent

@Gambler said:

@Kurrent said:
Not bad lol new look is tight

It's Stallone from Cobra haha

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@Flucks: Subtly dismissive of the suit without the intent of disrespect Gambler took the offered glass savoring its fermented taste. "You always did have an ambitious nature which is exactly dee sort of innovative thinking I knew I could count on. Dhere is an untapped pipeline of potential just waiting to be exploited and I aim to do just dat. With a heavy population of French citizens residing in dee Northern Territory my arrival shall be a welcome one. Expanding my resources and infecting their fundamental policies all the while unifying a staggering criminal empire up and down dee coast of two countries." he paused letting he idea marinate
_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By _Titan

The woman said more in her few words than she expected, Sarah listened as she watched the stream of lights swoosh by. The luxurious car humming along the road, slithering like a sea snake, leaving a ripple of glares from the desolate street people envious of the life the car symbolises.

"I have no more questions, your boss contacted me, unless you're the one to speak of his needs"

(wtf? Still no reply notifs, Weird. Guess I'll scratch the underground base idea then : / )

She nods in acceptance, pulling the vehicle onto the freeway, then a dirt road leading to the winding mountainous driveway of Bailey Manor. She steps out attempting to help the Lady Lockhart with one hand, then proceeds ahead of her into the large wooden double doors, leading her to the study, "Have a seat please, I will go fetch Mr. Bailey"

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@Kurrent: Classic
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Flucks said:

(wtf? Still no reply notifs, Weird. Guess I'll scratch the underground base idea then : / )

She nods in acceptance, pulling the vehicle onto the freeway, then a dirt road leading to the winding mountainous driveway of Bailey Manor. She steps out attempting to help the Lady Lockhart with one hand, then proceeds ahead of her into the large wooden double doors, leading her to the study, "Have a seat please, I will go fetch Mr. Bailey"

(what do you mean? about the base? Also is this place just you run or anyone else? just for my posts!)

The lights of the street disappeared into a dark forest as the looming stone compound of the Bailey Manor rose up out of the distance, a giant stone eye watching over the dark city. Walking into the manor she allowed her eyes to brush over the various ornaments and decorations of the man who liked to display his power. More and more this guy was starting to remind her of a young Gambler, a man who displayed his wealth as a representation of his pudenda.

"Thank you Sin" reaching into her back pocket she pulls out a simple business card the words LAST PRECINCT printed with a number "If you ever find yourself in need of another job, let me know" taking a seat she waited.

_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By _Titan

@Gambler said:

@Flucks: Subtly dismissive of the suit without the intent of disrespect Gambler took the offered glass savoring its fermented taste. "You always did have an ambitious nature which is exactly dee sort of innovative thinking I knew I could count on. Dhere is an untapped pipeline of potential just waiting to be exploited and I aim to do just dat. With a heavy population of French citizens residing in dee Northern Territory my arrival shall be a welcome one. Expanding my resources and infecting their fundamental policies all the while unifying a staggering criminal empire up and down dee coast of two countries." he paused letting he idea marinate

He deliberates, slowly swirling the liquor then taking a large gulp and sighing heated breath, "Seems like we got the same goal with only a border keeping us from succeeding." Still pondering he pours another glass in a smaller amount, thinking having a politic factor in his equation could only be beneficial in the long run, " I'm open to it.I'm not a 'good guy' Le beau...but I am a fair one. I wouldn't be here if not for your seed contribution... " He leans back and takes a swig with one knee on the other, then in his usual random demeanor, "Fck it, lets make it happen. " He presses the button on a machine atop the card table, "Sin, get me the books for mr.lebaeu, we're in 'the other room' " A moment later the assistant enters with a large stack of papers, sittin them with a thud in front of Jean "Sorry it couldn't be digital... I just don't trust certain tech savvy redheads in keeping their nose out of my mainframes "

_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By _Titan

@.Mistress Redhead.: typing a reply now will edit in a moment. I run it personally but it's kind of a partnership with G and maybe esther not sure yet about her interest in it.

.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Flucks: (cool. That would be not common news though yeah? like not even part of the underground? Just trying to work out if she would know...)

_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By _Titan

@.Mistress Redhead.: I doubt she would but it depends on the factors of how well she knows Jean or her, and whether it would be known from them at some point, I don't mind letting it slide.

@Flucks said:

(what do you mean? about the base? Also is this place just you run or anyone else? just for my posts!)

The lights of the street disappeared into a dark forest as the looming stone compound of the Bailey Manor rose up out of the distance, a giant stone eye watching over the dark city. Walking into the manor she allowed her eyes to brush over the various ornaments and decorations of the man who liked to display his power. More and more this guy was starting to remind her of a young Gambler, a man who displayed his wealth as a representation of his pudenda.

"Thank you Sin" reaching into her back pocket she pulls out a simple business card the words LAST PRECINCT printed with a number "If you ever find yourself in need of another job, let me know" taking a seat she waited.

(pudenda rofl xD Well said)

She steals the card quickly, looking around with tense nerves, before nodding and sticking it in her breast pocket quickly, while swaggering off to find her employer.

Stepping into the room, a tall Green eyed blond headed man closes the doors behind him, "Mrs.Lockhart, a pleasure to FINALLY(;P) make your acquaintance " His face speaks with warmth but his eyes scream of cold hearted malice, the hidden kingpin winks at her and takes a seat across, "I know you're daughter, Cassidy, from the days of the owls." He presses the skin above his collar bone, the face now twisting adding pertrusions and scars as light brown skin fills his face and his thin lips grow full hiding daggered teeth, "Please, when in here call me flucks. No prying eyes around for miles."

.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Flucks said:

(pudenda rofl xD Well said)

She steals the card quickly, looking around with tense nerves, before nodding and sticking it in her breast pocket quickly, while swaggering off to find her employer.

Stepping into the room, a tall Green eyed blond headed man closes the doors behind him, "Mrs.Lockhart, a pleasure to FINALLY(;P) make your acquaintance " His face speaks with warmth but his eyes scream of cold hearted malice, the hidden kingpin winks at her and takes a seat across, "I know you're daughter, Cassidy, from the days of the owls." He presses the skin above his collar bone, the face now twisting adding pertrusions and scars as light brown skin fills his face and his thin lips grow full hiding daggered teeth, "Please, when in here call me flucks. No prying eyes around for miles."

She had seen it all in her time. Creatures and demons abound, humans with more evil in them than the king of hell, but this guy... he made her skin shiver. Raising an eyebrow at his change of face she lightly fondled the thing black device in her jacket pocket, a device newly made for her and deadly to any she wielded it on. She was glad she had thought to bring it. She did not ask him to call her Sarah, simply nodded at his name "Mr Flucks" she almost spat the name, her mouth refusing to fully form the word "You asked for an interview, my secretary arranged it, I am here, what can my company do for you?"

_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By _Titan

@.Mistress Redhead.: (like mother like daughter :P)

He gazes into her eyes with no skip in his heartbeat, a smile on his face that seems eternal, " It's just Flucks. " He leans forward cupping his hand stogether, "Your daughter, before the owls were disbanded, set failsafes in all my devices. I need them removed...for a reasonable sum, of course."

(Would you mind giving me the cliff notes on the last precinct? )

.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Flucks said:

@.Mistress Redhead.: (like mother like daughter :P)

He gazes into her eyes with no skip in his heartbeat, a smile on his face that seems eternal, " It's just Flucks. " He leans forward cupping his hand stogether, "Your daughter, before the owls were disbanded, set failsafes in all my devices. I need them removed...for a reasonable sum, of course."

(Would you mind giving me the cliff notes on the last precinct? )

(It's a Private Investigation agency that Sarah and Mike (Sov Son, her husband) have set up as a space to operate out of, it's kind of a cover and kind of a way for them both to infiltrate big bads...that's about it lol)

She could not help but sit back ever so slightly as he leaned forward "I can do that, but why would I?" she crossed her legs "My agency does not operate to appease those that wish to go above the rules of our world" she looked at him, her green eyes hardening as the black wig blew slightly from the open window "Why do you want them removed?" she had to think fast on her feet, this was not what she had expected and her life may be in danger.

_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By _Titan

@.Mistress Redhead.: (lol I can find a use, as always :P )

He nearly spits on ehr toes as he laughs at her statement, "Not the rules, just the eyes. I don't trust your daughter and the feeling is mutual." He takes notice of the red roots in her hair, though not pointing it out " Freedom Mrs. Lockhart. I was trapped for 22 years in another man, the thought of being bent to somebody else's will...it haunts me " He claims fear though sits with a relaxed poise, ebbing slowly forward towards her, his backside nearly off the chair. The resemblance was uncanny to his former teammate, enticing even more with her finely aged form " I'd also like to commission you to make my dreams a reality... tech wise, of course. Your daughter was skiddish, I know from various sources you aren't that type of woman...or am I wrong? " he now sits within her personal space with his chin on his hand, a sarcastic look of confusion on his maniacal face

(Creeeep xP)

.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Flucks (o___________o whale shark is creeped out! Lol love it! Will reply in my AM)
_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By _Titan

@.Mistress Redhead.: (LOL ok, night)

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Surkit

Spider-men is butt cheeks

_Wolf_Spider_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By _Wolf_Spider_
@Surkit said:

Spider-men is butt cheeks

I take offense.
_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By _Titan

@_Wolf_Spider_: and?

_Wolf_Spider_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By _Wolf_Spider_
@Flucks: Is anything else necessary for you to get the point? :p
_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By _Titan

@Midnight Orchid: Poetic, well done. That last line stuck out at me, not forgetting it too soon.

Avatar image for midnight_orchid
Midnight Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Midnight Orchid

@Flucks: ((Thanks, I always forget how much I love writing with this guy :) ))

_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By _Titan

@Midnight Orchid: It shows. Seems like the cards were in your favor, this city fits him like a glove, have fun with it man

_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By _Titan

@Midnight Orchid: good man, I'll try and think up something for him when the dust settles

_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By _Titan

@Midnight Orchid: Will do, if he's a regular I'll keep him in mind most def.

cool have fun

_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By _Titan

@Midnight Orchid: lol great, glad to be a muse lol go nuts

X_No_Name_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By X_No_Name_X
Someone once told him that to see the brightest in people you had to go to the darkest of places, and that was where No Name felt he was right now. He walked down a street and saw the classic images of poverty; people with faces of desperation that sized him up as he walked by, trash that littered the streets, and the sound of sirens filling the air with noise. This was a place that desperately needed some change, but No Name wasn't going to be the one to bring it.  

He was simply on a walk.
Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Clara Mass

@Flucks: I'll reply to your awesome sauce post later. I'm so liking this thread lol

.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Flucks:

Her emotions slipped away as her keen awareness of her safety forced the shields up around her, her green eyes turned a little darker as she held her ground, his breath sweet with the smell of alcohol and something more like a copper that she could not define. His hands twitched inches from her knees, her legs crossed she was protected "I would never refer to my eldest as skittish" she leaned forward their mouths almost touching, sliding down past his cheek, the weapon in her hand fast, it jabbed against his knee "one push of the button and a beam of laser light appears, the laser you see is specifically designed to cut through anything, flesh will not be a problem" her hand shifted as she brushed the button against his leg "I suggest you lean back, and perhaps we can talk like civil people"

She leant back the black pole on her lap, her coat slipping open "Now, how about you offer me some schematics and we can discuss price"

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Clara Mass

@.Mistress Redhead.: Lady we must interact soonish! ;)

.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Clara Mass: (YES!)

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By Clara Mass

@.Mistress Redhead.: (Pick a thread. I'll write something and you respond when you have time :)

_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By _Titan

@Clara Mass: Thanks, take your time. I want to see what this guy is like soon though...probably shouldn't have sent a chick xD

@.Mistress Redhead.: Typing a response now, that post was meeeaaan

_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By _Titan

@Flucks:

Her emotions slipped away as her keen awareness of her safety forced the shields up around her, her green eyes turned a little darker as she held her ground, his breath sweet with the smell of alcohol and something more like a copper that she could not define. His hands twitched inches from her knees, her legs crossed she was protected "I would never refer to my eldest as skittish" she leaned forward their mouths almost touching, sliding down past his cheek, the weapon in her hand fast, it jabbed against his knee "one push of the button and a beam of laser light appears, the laser you see is specifically designed to cut through anything, flesh will not be a problem" her hand shifted as she brushed the button against his leg "I suggest you lean back, and perhaps we can talk like civil people"

She leant back the black pole on her lap, her coat slipping open "Now, how about you offer me some schematics and we can discuss price"

He licks his lips with a mile long smile at her threats, apparently she didn't know what it was that made Cassidy so alluring in the first place. Their second meeting she left him with a penetrated bicep and he was captivated by it. But business always came before the pleasure. He leans back casually and slowly, his fingertips touching one another and drumming each other in rhythm. "Of course we can."

Sin Fong enters holding a few rolled up schematics under her arms, placing them gracefully on the coffee table beside her, bowing with a smile of respect and even kindness before leaving. "This is every schematic she worked on for me. There's a vehicle, weapons, and the module on my neck that all need overriding." He says with a deep stony voice, "I'd also like to take you on as my head technician to help in the day. I want to make parts of this city as well as my associates homes and businesses impenetrable, in the radio and surveillance sense " he shrugs with a smirk, "Well, except to my prying eyes of course. There will be plenty of room for growth in this organization Mrs. Lockhart, even for a part time employee." He takes a sip of his drink with a hiss followed before saying, "I'm willing to pay for the upgrades myself in advance, as well as pay you half of twenty million american dollars upfront. If you stay on, there will only be more" Lifting the glass to his lips, his canines poking out either side he says, "Every new company needs a benefactor"

.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Flucks:

Reaching out for the documents she caught Sin's eye, the girl, for a moment hesitated but then dashed out of the room, holding the rolls loosely in her hand "Your assistant is quite a specimen, where did you find her?" her fingers thrummed the edge of the roll as she considered his offer. Her life was taking a new turn, her work getting harder, now that they were on the run from SWORD she needed funding, but in what way could she use this without going against her morals?

"30 million up front, none of this half stuff and I am yours for one year" standing up she offered her hand

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By Surkit

@.Mistress Redhead.: (Awesome. will reply in a few mins, going to eat.)