Possibly.
CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#102  Edited By CainPanell

@The_Puzzler: Cain slowed down to a stop as he sat there. His dark black clothing and armor blended into the misty, Dreary night. He was pretty well camouflaged as he said pulling his arms down "I Know it hurts but..KEEP THE F*CK DOWN! IF HE HEARS US WE'RE SCREWED!"

@Mercy_ said:

Kinda wanna bring Cy in on this.

Huh, That'd be interesting considering how she's rather...Not a fan of flucks.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By ThePuzzler

@shadowknight666: "You shut the f*ck up you poncing drunkard!" Puzzler hissed while slowing up he dusted off his brown tenchcoat and adjusted his tie.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#104  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@Mercy_ said:
Do it :)

@shadowknight666
@The_Puzzler
Graffiti littered the abandoned railway cars while burning barrels seduced  huddled masses of the poorly clothed dregs of the Jersey Jungle (shout out to shadownight). Closing in on the docks the vehicles filed in beyond the unchained link fence heading down towards the docks and the anchored freighters being unloaded. Disembarking the assassins surrounded their  leader as they marched on board towards the cargo hold.
Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Clara Mass
@Mercy_ : Do it! 

This city is full of genuine personalities ;)
ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By ThePuzzler

@shadowknight666: Puzzler pulled a cheap move and held his breath, with a little cocktail of incantation, he was at the "Finish line" "Dont worry I will still pay.." He examined the assassins guiding the grand master to a specific cargo hold. "What does a type like that want in this sh!t hole of a city?"@Gambler:

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By CainPanell

@Gambler: @The_Puzzler: Cain just looked at Puzzler, Finally saying "Just keep up you damn feb.." He then raced towards the the docks as he leaped down off of the building, Vaulting over the fence. He began crouching in silence, His boot steps being the only sign of him being here. He unsheathed his blade, The cold steel smashing into the dreary air, He dived into the water, Preparing to break onto the ship the assassins were in.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By ThePuzzler

@shadowknight666: Puzzler held back a bit, lighting a cigarette and waited for Cain to do the grunt work.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By CainPanell

@The_Puzzler: Cain said popping up, And partially removing his signature skull balaclava. "Alright, If ya' see anyone,You kill them alright?"

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By ThePuzzler

@shadowknight666: "Confusingly and off screen yeah" Puzzler gives the "A-ok sign"

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By CainPanell

@Gambler: @The_Puzzler: Cain raised an eyebrow "Wuh?...Nevermind!" The Dark Militant then began swimming through the ocean, Waiting for the right moment as he placed himself back onto the docks, His blade still in hand as he drew his Custom CZ75, A Gun he smithed himself, With an internal silencer prepared. He waited, Crouching through the cargo hold and watching the assassins

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@The_Puzzler: @shadowknight666: Alternating watches stood guard while down below a clandestine meeting was underway as Jean Luc was making preparations for a yet to be revealed implementation. When suddenly one of the Cajun's assistants caught a glimpse of the tactically proficient Cain. "HALT!" he commanded altering the vessel with his thunderous demand.
ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By ThePuzzler

@Gambler: "Aww sh!t! Emalf!"Puzzler yells as he casts a bolt of fire towards the assassin to get his attention. "Hey! Over here you wanker!" @shadowknight666:

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By CainPanell

@Gambler: Cain began to panic as he looked around, His blade was full of thrist only quenchable by blood, His Pistol having an urge to discharge as Cain raised his gun "STOP RIGHT THERE!" He said to the henchman of the Illusive Lebeau. "I JUST WANTED TO SEE WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING ON!!"

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@The_Puzzler: The fiery blaze erupted engulfing the assassin launching his sizzling remains over the edge of the boat initiating a theatrical cascade of acrobatic assassins flipping off the boat and down the cast lines racing towards the methodical magic man. Meanwhile the LeBeau Legacy casually removed his blade before making his way back up top with a Keyser Soze style posture. "When dhen, let us see what all dee commotion is about dhen no" he smirked to himself.
ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By ThePuzzler

@Gambler: "...Oh bollocks.." Puzzler sighed and pulled out a handful of salt and his lighterin his other hand.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By CainPanell

@Gambler: With the assassins heading to battle Puzzler, Cain rushed up to the top room of the ship, Hoping to meet Gambler faced to face. He kicked down the doors and said "Alright, Now would'ja care to sit down and explain what the f*ck yer doin' here?"

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@The_Puzzler: His eyes sharpened as he witnessed the stranger withdraw two particular items  from his persons. Yet he did not order his men back curious to see the man in action.

@shadowknight666: "Tis unwise to scurry around in dis city, no? You never know who you may bump into" sliding his foot back anticipating a confrontation 
CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By CainPanell

@Gambler: Cain looked at the Cajun with a bit of confusion. "Would'ja mind sayin' that in...Ya' know?...Not a limerick?"

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By ThePuzzler

@Gambler: Puzzler tossed the salt up in the air and snapped his fingers on the flame of the lit lighter."Malebolgia invoco in perditis rebus tuis"Puzzler yells with glowing eyes as the flames erupt into a green frenzy of hellfire. The salt and flame bring forth a four armed hellspawn to combat the assassins while Puzzler takes a few steps back. While they were distracted he would kick the nozzle of a fuel tank and toss it at the flaming hellspawn in the middle of the assassins.

Little Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Little Death

Stands on the edge of a rooftop, ensconced in shadow as she watches the goings on.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@shadowknight666: @The_Puzzler: In no time at the calamity had reached a fever pitch. Magic mixed with mayhem clashed as assassins and hellspawns engaged in combat while Cain and Jean began to circle one another. Flashing his trademark Cheshire Cat grin the assassin displayed his superhuman dexterity by rapidly twirling his blade between his fingers creating a visual circle mirroring a helicopter propeller. Without warning he swung towards the midsection of the mysterious merc aiming for his ribcage, following behind that with a spinning roundhouse targeting his jaw. His acute senses split in two monitoring the movements of the Puzzler as not to be caught off guard and outnumbered.
CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By CainPanell

@Gambler: Cain wailed in pain as the punch crashed into his ribs, He fell back, Just as the roundhouse kick swiped across his face. He fell to the ground writhing in pain as he pulled his gun up "Not the talkin' man eh? Well we can solve that motherf*cker!" With that Cain fired three shots with the utmost accuracy, Hoping to get enough time to get to his feet.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By ThePuzzler

@Gambler: Now that Puzzler was finished with the assassins, he pulled out his blessed trench club and ran towards Gambler. "Hope you like the taste of splinters in your mouth you ninja turtle mother f*cker!"

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@shadowknight666: @The_Puzzler
Instantaneously the Cajun executed a series of matrix style backhand springs weaving around the deadly accurate blasts only to have one catch the side of his leg reducing him to a knee. Before he could regain his composure the heavy weight of  the Puzzler's club crashed into the side of his face painting the nearby cargo containers with crimson colored ink blots. Outnumbered and the tandem gaining the upperhand the Crafty Cajun smiled while wiping the blood from his lips. "Impressive, most impressive" placing his hand on the deck an illuminated circle began to expand outwards as Gambler charged the ship with Kinetic energy. Growing in size the volatile mixture of fire and energy exploded in a maelstrom of violence as sections of the freighter rapidly began to break off sinking into the harbor. Raining pieces of debris and deadly projectiles in every direction. With swan like grace Gambler flew through the air arms fully extended with perfect posture diving off the erupting ship into the glassy cool water below before disappearing beneath the surface. 

(that was fun dudes)
ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By ThePuzzler

@Gambler: (Cheers)

@shadowknight666: "Oh christ!" Puzzler yells as he starts to sprint and jumps off the sinking ship.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By CainPanell

@The_Puzzler: @Gambler: (Hehehe, I Think we should do this again sometime if you're up for it.)

Cain was shocked by the explosion as he violently shifted throughout the waves, Somehow finding himself unconscious and on the beach floor. He was alive, Just wounded.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@shadowknight666 said:

@The_Puzzler:  (Hehehe, I Think we should do this again sometime if you're up for it.)

(no doubt. first interaction was pretty cool. something to build off from)
CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By CainPanell

@Gambler: Huh, Well if you'd like to do it again just tell me lol

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@shadowknight666: (you wont see me coming next time lol. Grimm City isnt big enough to get lost in)
ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By ThePuzzler

@Gambler said:

@shadowknight666: (you wont see me coming next time lol. Grimm City isnt big enough to get lost in)

Oh we will be waiting lol)

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By CainPanell

@The_Puzzler said:

@Gambler said:

Oh we will be waiting lol)

Very Patiently as well.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@Little Death said:

Stands on the edge of a rooftop, ensconced in shadow as she watches the goings on.

I missed this post O_O

@The_Puzzler
lol I believe it. You two got a pretty cool back and forth going on. Glad I got to see that first hand. Nice job.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#134  Edited By Mercy_

Sucks for you ;p

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By ThePuzzler

@Gambler: From you, that was a blessing XD

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By CainPanell

@The_Puzzler said:

@Gambler: From you, that was a blessing XD

THIS.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@The_Puzzler: @shadowknight666: lol thanks but I'm no better then anyone else, you two just made it really easy to write off from.
ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By ThePuzzler

@Gambler: Well thanks gambs :)

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By CainPanell

@Gambler: Slainte! And don't be some damn humble lol

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@shadowknight666: lol I was just trying it out to see what it looked like.
CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By CainPanell

@Gambler: ...And you hated it? LMAO JK

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@shadowknight666 said:

lol I did. This is more my style....
CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By CainPanell

@Gambler: LMAO

Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

@Gambler said:

@shadowknight666 said:

lol I did. This is more my style....

Get a new gif.....

.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sin_Fong:

She was not impressed by the display of power, she had owned and managed industries that would buy and sell this city three times over. She was however impressed by Sin herself. The woman was quite clearly a lot more than just an "assistant" her muscles were lithe and she moved with a grace that belied years of training, Sarah was intrigued "Where did you train" she asked with a hint of sarcasm.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Surkit

@Gambler said:

@shadowknight666: lol I was just trying it out to see what it looked like.

(This made me lol xD)

@The_Puzzler: @shadowknight666: (Good stuff from all three, you two are hilarious. )

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Surkit

@Mercy_ said:

@shadowknight666

@Mercy_ said:

Like get her involved in the city?

Possibly.

You already know I'd like that lol

As a black clad Gambler swims out of the harbor, a poised petite asian woman in a black pants suit holding an E-med (Enhanced Mutant Energy Detector) and a towel, "Mr.Lebaeu, I am Sin Fong" She looks him over and notices burns and a dent in his helm, "I am Sorry that you had to attend to such antics personally, Mr.Bailey sends his apologies in advance. Please follow me I have the car running and some hot saki boiling as we speak " She walks up the sand and gravel hill of the shore ono a road, pressing a button and opening the sliding doors to allow them entry. A stove-like cupholder whistles signifying it's completion, as the sultry assistant pulls into the night towards Bailey Manor

Her hands rest easily on the wheel yet firm, a casual lift at the corner of her unusually full lips "My employer demands secrecy of me, I am afraid. He is an avid reader of Sun szu, and believes if an enemy may know you it is as though you are loading the gun that kills you " She hesitated with these words, wanting to express her impressive resume, having garnered many skills in her short life. But alas, though she was a concubine at the odd hours, she was still an employee and nothing more. She turns to look out the window, then says while looking back at the rearview "Tibet. I started in Tibet" The vehicle stops at a subway rail station, the tracks lower yet again into a square concrete tunnel, until evacuating into the bowels of Bailey tower

(Sorry to step on your swag man, I like the underground bases too :P)

.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Surkit: (I'm not replying till you bring out your alt, lazy!)

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Surkit

@.Mistress Redhead.: (Busted :P Fine lol)

.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Surkit: (i am not getting notifications from you... o_O)