Gothic City [CVnU: Living Location]

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@_destiny_: He pushed open some doors as he walked towards a safety room he built. "This is a teleporting room...Its for landing once we are done, without dying. Just a precaution, Now...The plan is to teleport just outside of the Betting shop incognito" He threw some cloths at Destiny as his own Armour dissolved and became civilian cloths "And then we take it from there"

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_destiny_: Xenon touched the man on the shoulder as the teleported outside of the shop, well just behind it. To not be seen, He removed his hand and looked at him "Follow me in, Nothing special. Making inquiries" He walked inside the shop and drummed on the counter, Waiting for somebody..

( Giving you a chance to catch up before I do something )

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_destiny_:

Xenon watched his partner make a distraction, good. He was a pro. He drummed on the desk as somebody came in, He started chatting to them, eventually they agreed to let him go up-stairs and talk to the manager, As he and the helper walked he put his hand on his ear to talk to Phillip secretly "Stay here, will signal if I need help, cover the entrance we are currently in..fake to gamble or something" He whispered to his partner as he walked up-the stairs, ready to meet the manager.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#608  Edited By Maestro_

@_destiny_: Xenon was now upstairs, he watched as the manager stopped talking on a phone then went over to Xenon. He smiled and gave out a hand for a shake, Xenon met this hand. The moment their hands connected Xenon suddenly felt his whole body freeze. His eyes were the only thing he could move, The man moved behind him and hand-cuffed Xenon. He then injected his with something...in his neck. Xenon used his mental powers ( Computer stuff ) to call Phillip and send a message direct to his ear-peace "ASSISTANCE NEEDED!" The man pushed Xenon onto the floor and fled.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_destiny_:

The man looked at Phillip, He smiled and spoke "Bye" He suddenly vanished....where?

Xenon suddenly stood up..He looked at Phillip, Almost croaking, like it was hurting to breath.."Take my hand...we are getting out of here.." He nearly collapsed..He gave a frail hand to his partner.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_destiny_:

Xenon knew he had been injected with something..He had to find out what, and how did the man freeze him? He teleported them back to base, once he landed he coughed some blood all over the floor, "GET OUT!" He pointed towards the teleporting rooms door, He clicked a few buttons as the door shut behind Phillip, He started to initiate the scanning process, finding out what was wrong with himself.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#614  Edited By Maestro_

@_destiny_:

Xenon stood still as the scanners scanned him. He was hoping for the best but dreaded the worst. Suddenly the room lights when red and the alarms in the chamber went off as red writing appeared on the computer "You have been injected with nanobot explosives...Explosion in 1 minute" Xenons eyes widened in shock. He smashed on the coms radio and every speaker in all the facilities turned on "GET OUT OF THE BUILDING! I...IT WILL BLOW IN UNDER 40 SECONDS!" He slouched onto the ground..hands on his head, head in his knees. What would he do..

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_destiny_:

Xenon heard the banging on the door...Phillip was not stupid, He was not risk his life for no reason, He clicked open the door and stood before the men, leaning on the wall as he croaked "What?"

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_destiny_:

Xenon felt all the bots come out of his body, He exhaled heavily as this happened, he could feel them leaving his blood through his fingertips as blood squirted a little "What are you...." He watched as they went into the man in awe.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_destiny_: ( Will reply tomorrow...I cannot formulate anything good now )

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_destiny_:

Xenon walked around the room, holding his chest as it was hurting a little, he put his hand on Phillips shoulder and spoke "Prepare the men..." He coughed and then re-gained his composure "Those bots..they had tracking devices on them, our location has been compromised...We need to prepare for a total lock-down" He walked over to the computers and pressed a red button, activating the lock-down sequences. He turned around "Get your men ready to defend their lives" He walked back to his quarters before stopping and turning "If they are as far as the Betting shop...we have around 20 minutes...10 now since that disaster..if anybody is coming that is, better safe than sorry" He walked to his personal armory.

He would instruct the men what to do after they had kitted up.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_destiny_: ( We are loosing men fast! )

Xenon stepped out, two pistols with depleted uranium inside, ready to fight to the death. One entrance into the building, Easy to defend... hopefully...He looked at the men "All get ready to aim at the door, live ammo is on....For both sides" He grinned as he took cover behind a desk. Dreading the worst.

5 minutes later...

A crackling sound was heard behind the door..Xenon shouted "GET READY" He pointed both guns at the door, loaded with uranium rounds, ready to kill.

Out of nowhere it suddenly smashed open causing a giant shock-wave to push Xenon a little back, suddenly a smoke-screen was put up, covering the entire area with a black mist as Xenon switched to Ultraviolet vision, He could see ....No, Twenty men rushing in with menacing guns, 5 men placed a device down creating a energy shield as they ducked behind it, they started firing in all directions, These were 20 highly skilled, but ordinary men. He raised his guns, and started to fire....hoping his group would do the same.

His 3 bullets he fired tore through the air, swerving out of the way of the barriers they had placed it smashed one of the men in the head, before following through his head and hitting another man in the neck, the other two bullets simply dug themselves into a mans back. Xenon ducked behind as his guns had jammed, "Shit"

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#626  Edited By Maestro_

@_destiny_:

The men opened fire into the smoke, Xenon popped his head up as 5 men dropped instantly, The others ones suddenly vanished. Suddenly Xenon felt a piecing sensation as he was attacked from behind by 5 men. Xenon spun around and emptied his pistols into all 5 men, 2 of them down he jumped up and engaged the rest in physical combat....

The other attackers had teleported behind phillip and the rest, They each had 4 attackers on them, attempting to fight the defenders with physical force and man-power.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#628  Edited By Maestro_

@_destiny_:

Three enemies left, One Xenon. He jumped up after shooting two of them stone dead, one of the men attempted to slash him with a knife, he blocked it with his elbow as the knife flew out of his hand while simultaneously breaking the mans knee with a kick, then swerving-behind him and snapping his neck with a twist, another man ran at him, Xenon threw the dead body at that man, withdrew his elbow blade as he dug it though the dead body, impaling the alive man in the chest, the 3rd man came at him, Xenon spun around and attempting to decapitate him, the man teleported behind Xenon, grabbed him in a bear-hug as he initiated his electrocuting protocols, The attacker fell to the ground as he was fried, Xenon spun around and punched a whole into his skull, Taking out his gun he shot one more attacker on the far side of the room, the bullet tore through the air as it killed him instantly.

He looked around, everybody was dead, He grinned as he spoke to the group "Is everybody ok?"

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_destiny_:

Xenon walked over to a leg that looked like it was still moving behind a computer, He raised his gun ready to blow its head off, looking down, "Rick?!" He pulled the man to his feet as he carried him onto a desk, the man had a gaping bullet wound in his chest, and a few cuts to his chest, head and arms, He was virtually dead. Xenon Looked behind himself at the men as they looked at the near dead body, He shouted "He's dead" He closed the mans eyes as he drove a knife into the mans neck to end the suffering. He turned around and sat on a chair, contemplating what had just happened.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_destiny_:

Xenon raised his gun as Jim fell out of the air-duct, he fired at the mans feet, inches away. He spoke coldly "I don't care for your lives anymore, When two of you hide in a battle, you think I will care? No" He walked over to Jim and put his gun to the mans neck "You run away again and.." He shot the man in the neck, but with a blank bullet, just to scare him. He turned around and looked at Phillip before speaking "I killed him because he was dying, If we never had a healer he would have died, we cannot have the luxury of having a healer, in a real fire-fight, we won't have time" Xenon had his reasons for killing the man, even if they were unorthodox and slightly unhinged.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_destiny_:

Xenon could not help but to give a little grin, He walked over to Phillip and spoke, he nudged him "How about we get some revenge?" He took out his pistol, arming explosive rounds.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_destiny_:

"That whole Fuc*ing Betting shop" He walked over to the armory as he grabbed as many guns as he could, armed himself with grenades, A rocket launcher that fitted under his gun,and an assortment of knives. He cocked his gun like it was a movie Vendetta scene. "Let's do it" He walked out, ready to get into the car and explain the simple plan.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#638  Edited By Maestro_

@_destiny_:

In the car out-side the shop

Xenon looked at his partner and spoke "Want too do this as we blow the place up? Or go in, Movie style and execute the place?"

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_destiny_: Xenon smiled as he holstered both of his guns and took our a bunch of throwing knives. "Follow me", The two walked to the front door, Xenon spoke "Follow my lead, I bet they are all gangsters in there...kill them all" Xenon kicked down the door, his eye instantly scanned 10 targets, Five for Him, Five for Phillip.

Xenon dived to the side, throwing one of his knives into the current man on the tills neck, he grabbed his throat as he fell to the floor dead, Xenon spun around throwing 2 of his other knives into the backs of people on the slots machines as he ran up-to another man who attempted to bottle him over the head, he blocked it with his palm as he kneed the man in the balls, then smashed his head on the counter, the last man took out a gun, Xenon withdrew his own at the same speed, firing at the same time.

The bullets collided in mid-air, Xenons depleted uranium round tore through the mans standard bullet as it imbedded itself into the mans solar plexus, then blew up. Sending blood everywhere.

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#642  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@pyrogram

I've been hearing around the broken streets of Gothic that a man that calls himself "Pyro" wants to meet with me at Furrow street for unknown reasons, I remember meeting a bounty hunter by the same name a few months back when I was tracking down a terrorist, he helped me stop the madman from blowing up half the city. This might be a trap by a meta-criminal which is why I re-packed my utility belt with extra ammunition, even if this isn't a trap and whoever wants to meet for whatever reason he wants to, it was wise to be prepared because things tend to turn ugly when I'm around. I won't bring the kid along in case it turns beyond controllable, he's still a novice in this war. Furrow street, Now known as Blood Hole. It was a nice neighborhood until everyone let fear get in them, after all this is where the Corrupt made his first killing. I see the man standing under a street light, I hide in the dark alley that's behind the street light where the light doesn't reach and ask "What is it?".

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

@darkknightdetective: ( Just Pyro mate )

The Crows had been watching the old friend of Pyro as he tried to stay stealthy, and fail. They followed him in the night as he came to a stand-still in a dark alley, Pyro turned a corner and met the man, he spoke "Let us go to a cafe, I do not stand in an alleyway and talk" He walked away. Not caring for a response.

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: (Damn it Pyro, let me have my ninja moments, I'm the goddamn Gothic Knight of goddamn Gothic city)

"If you want to talk in public meet me at Merlin's in 20 minutes". That would give him time to go back to his HQ and change into a disguise, going to a cafe in the middle of the night while wearing his uniform was a death wish. The criminals hate him, the cops hate him, the city hates him. It would also give him a chance to get the boy to tag along. They both put their smart masks on, Malcolm had brown hair and brown eyes and so did Hunter, they weren't trying to stand out so they wore middle-class clothing and parked the car in the alley next to Merlin's.

Kratesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#645  Edited By Kratesis

@pyrogram: (Damn it Pyro, let me have my ninja moments, I'm the goddamn Gothic Knight of goddamn Gothic city)

[[ Hahaha that line is priceless. ]]

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kratesis: (And people still say that I don't have a sense of humor)

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: They enter the cafe and sit in the booth where Pyro is sitting. Malcolm asks for a coffee and Hunter asks for hot chocolate. "What did you call me for?" Malcolm asks while Hunter sits quietly looking right at Pyro's eyes.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#649  Edited By Pyrogram

@darkknightdetective:

Pyros wife sat at the table with them, in his mind so she was invisible, he grasped an invisible hand. The knight may see this, but he did not care. He spoke "I need your help, taking over a country"

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#650  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@pyrogram:

"Why the hell would I help you take over a country?". He already knew the answer to why he would want to take over a country, especially a dictatorship. He would take over it to free the people from the injustice that they were put through, to give them natural rights which are not so common even in today's time, and more importantly to free it from crime.