God's Watchful Eyes

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Zeraz Technologies

"We're not interested in public opinion." I'm certain to speak with a gentle inflection, because the contrast compliments the severity of my words, resulting in better reception from an ambivalent audience.

"Honestly, they can't be trusted." It's an opportune time to the divulge in my dissatisfaction with the market share leaning on the Newscastle name earlier in the year, but I'd probably convey a childish jealousy even if I were to speak with sarcastic undertones. As a result, I smile the best way can, halfheartedly toward the most vulnerable individual in the room. Various experiments have proven this face works on just about everyone.

"That's why the president has chosen to bank on us, an energy progressive consolidation, with the sole task of reinventing the United States of America." I know I could have been more suave, but name dropping an affiliation with the presidency is way to sweet to ignore. I know then and there they won't say no, because as of late any sort of anti Pierce rhetoric is met with an insurmountable wave of anguish.

"Now tell me boys, don't you think we'd be a great investment?" Their bursting at the seams, nervously smiling as they blot their perspiring foreheads. It's kind of adorable, seeing grown businessmen aesthetically falter by the mere thought of crossing a powerful woman. I mean I can't complain. It's best for business and what's best for business makes daddy happy.

PSA

• December 1, 2014 - After the Bedlam Breakout incident President Pierce began lobbying for 13 million dollars to advance law enforcement during a time where powers are becoming as common as fashion accessories.
  • December 10, 2014 - Zeraz Technologies founder and genius, Mister Zeraz has volunteered to craft a system that'd benefit and work for the nation within that 13 million dollar budget.
  • December 12, 2014 - The Pierce Administration states it'll wait to hear a proper proposal from the consolidation before taking it to the supreme court. Although an unorthodox manner of creating a plan, the partnership has brought a lot of publicity to the United States yet again.
  • December 15, 2014 - Mister Zeraz, whilst working fast, has recently acquired former investors of the Newscastle Corporation. It's being seen as a jab against the technology giant, for the Pierce's Administration's strange faith in a relatively young business.
  • December 15, 2014 - Mister Zeraz begins researching an old group known as the WildCardz. Exact reasoning behind this is unknown, but questioning the boss man is highly advised against.

(I'm writing a guy again. Who would have thought? Also, I missed the Zeraz name :)

Avatar image for deactivated-6030568ceeb29
deactivated-6030568ceeb29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Ooooh

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Legacy_
Avatar image for deactivated-6030568ceeb29
deactivated-6030568ceeb29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_: we need to have Z and Clara meet. Clara is still the president right

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Darkwing_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is the Third Society going to become the equivalent of Hydra?

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Brawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I remember the team God's Watchful Eyes.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_brawler: I've always thought about bringing them back. I love nostalgia.

Honor Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_: Keep the awesome memory. If you bring something back it's never as good as the first time. I speak from experience. Rather do something new.

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Strigidae_23

@legacy_: Keep the awesome memory. If you bring something back it's never as good as the first time. I speak from experience. Rather do something new.

Truthy truths.

Omega-One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice :)

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

This is pretty cool.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: Thank you. It's about time I started being a bit more proactive, visible, and inclusive. I'm hoping this guy creates some good story potential.

@autocrat: Definitely gotta write with you soon (with this guy). Writing new dynamics outside of Clarice needs to be done.

@strigidae_23 said:

@honor_avenger said:

Truthy truths.

I thought about it (long time ago), but I ended up bring God's Watchful Eyes back as a computer program in the essence of Brother Eye. It's a story line I hope to pull others into once I finish finals exams :)

Omega-One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

@legacy_: Don't worry about your a pro at this.