• 55 results
Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By Acer

Acer stood there his eyes fixed on the area outside, glancing out the window he took in a deep breath and let out a soft sigh, the window was barred with that strange metal preventing Acer to escape from this nice and relaxing room, gripping the metal the cold touch ran through his skin chillin the bones, pulling on the bars just to make sure there was no weak spot in the foundations but there was no movement in the metal or the concrete around it. Pacing up and down the room he began to think of a way to save the other slaves and get them off this place a task much more difficult than the words make out. Sitting on the bed and laying back he rested his head in his hands still thinking about everything that has gone on since his capture.

Acer layed there for 10 minutes whe he heard alot of movement outside and by the heavy footsteps and the fact the steps were in perfect synch with one another and the low pitched voices, it was most probally the gaurds. Acer jumped from the bed and moved quickly and silently across the room listining to what they were saying. He could make out that they were talking about a disturbance at the arena and that one of the slaves was causing an uproar. Fifteen minutes passed by before all the crassians were ready making there way to the arena. Acer watched out of his window as the gaurds in perfect millitary formation made there way to the arena to apprehend the man who was causing havov.

Acer suddenly remembered that his door had not been locked, amidst all the panic the gaurds must have forgotten to have locked it. Seeing this as his oppurtunity to escape and help the man at the arena, he slowly opened the door and peaked out both sides checking to see if the area was clear and it was. Heading out the room he walked down the hallway when he noticed his masters door opened, walking to it he could hear the other slaves in the house chatting away. Acer peaked round the door and noticed a large offfice type room that looked like a libary. He checked in to see the man was checking out some books, his back was turned to Acer who colud see lying across the desk a alien type gun. Steadying himself he creeped across the room like a silent assassin. Acer walked to the desk luckily the man had not turned around and no floor boards had creaked. Picking up the gun he walked behind the man placed the gun to his head and pulled the trigger, the man dropped dead in a instant.

Acer headed down to the basement were the other slaves were kept and opened the door noticing them all a sleep. He walked in and blew the locks away disturbing there sleep and waking them all up. They began to panic and shout out before Acer placed his finger to his lips and signalled them to be quiet and they replied straight away. Acer then thought of something, placing the gun to the collar he pulled the trigger blowing the collar away. His powers began to flow back into his body, now he was even more free and the crassian bastards would payfor everything they did to him and the others. Shooting the collars of the other slaves restoring any of there powers he set them free. Acer then walked back upstairs and headed to the dead mans room. Acer headed to a closet and put on some crassian clothing covering his entire body from head to toe making him look like one of them.

Acer walked outside and headed to the arena. It was obvious that there was a panic the place was on full alert as the millitary was out on full patrol. Sirens that sounded like bomb sirens echoed the ear drums as flashing lights and armoured cars drove by. Acer kept walking the people had no idea who he was they though he was one of them. The further Acer got to the arena the more he could see the panic and the destruction of the place. Acer looked on when he noticed another fellow earthling the top notch assassin Akira Overdrive who was being cuffed and beating down. Moving further around he could see The Spartan in an a adrenalline rage with bodies laying around him. Also there was Mantoid and Lya who both looked in pretty bad shape. With the number of millatry patrols coming to them even with there powers they had no chance against such overwhelming numbers. Acer took the gun and aimed it at one of the men but put it down when he noticed more crassian millatary. The numbers where overwhelming and he had no chance. Acer looked to see a crassian take off from the rest of the pack and Acer followed untill they were both out of harms way and then BANG the man dropped dead and Acer took his uniform that covered his face before quickly disposing the body. The sirens had blocked out the noise. Acer walked out and his disguise fooled the men before heading to The Spartan and the others. The three were being surrounded by a group of crassians.

The commander wants me to take these three in alone

The crassians walked off and Acer walked to his friends and lifted up his mask revealing who he was, smiling to them before placing his mask back down. Acer took the three and placed them in the back of one of the security vans. Acer got in the front and quickly worked out how it worked. The windows were tainted so he removed his mask and looke back at the three.

Spartan it looks like the ladies need medical attention. I say we get them to my the place i have been, there are medical supplies there that can help them and the place is empty so there is no worries of them being found out. Now i need you to help me free the other slaves so what do you say?

Acer waited to see The Spartan's response because now the end of this story was coming closer and weather or not the slaves would get there freedom remained to be seen.

Starkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Starkiller
Craaaack  Craaaaack! The sound of the metal tip of the whip making contact with Starkiller's body echoed throughout the room and was joined by the groans and moans of the young Sith.  The guard who was whipping him responded to Starkiller's cries with a deep and taunting laugh.  

You fool! You thought you could disrespect a Crassian? You thought a mere human, who's nothing but a crude composition of rotten flesh and inferior blood could stand up to the might of THE most powerful race that this universe has ever seen? This is what your pride and courage has brought for you.  The man again began to laugh and taunt Starkiller again, Now cry little human...cry for that bitch mother of yours...cry for your friends, for your companions.  Cry all you want...because they can't hear you..and they sure as hell won't come to your rescue.  Thick tears were now streaming down the young Sith's face.  As he observed a shadow in the wall in front of him.  A very familiar shape.  It was the shadow of a raven.  The shadow of his master.  Starkiller began to whisper so silently that the the guard could barely hear it.  

You...you said you would never leave me...you said you would deliver me from my hardships.   You said you'd be there when I needed you most.   Well...now i need you.  Come and aid me, master.  You must aid me.  

The tall man grew angry and exclaimed, Are you praying?  HAHA Your pathetic.  He let the whip fall once more on the Sith's back.  Pray to your god....Pray that your next life won't be as horrible as this because he there's nothing he can do for you now.  Look at you...ha! Where is that fire that was burning ever so brightly in the arena, human? Where is that determination that had made the crowd in the arena fall silent for the first time in a century?  HAHA! Now look at you.  Your once robust, musclebound back: now bare bone covered in scant pieces of loose skin; Your once proud and courageous face: now a mess of tears, blood, sweat, and snot; Your once powerful spirit: broken, Your once unbreakable determination: now gone.  So yes...sickly human...the only thing left for you to do is pray to your god.  The man once again let out a roar of laughter that deeply perturbed Starkiller.  Come on now, you pathetic bastard, PRAY! I want to hear you exclaim I want to hear you plead, beg, grovel! he he he....PRAY TO YOUR GOD! The Crassian finally said letting down the most powerful and striking whip yet.  The metal tip of the whip dove deep into Starkiller's bloody back and tore through skin and flesh.  As it came back up it brought with it pieces of flesh and skin that now went flying into the air.  Blood splattered to the nearby wall.....but this time Starkiller did not yell in agony...he did not plead or ask for mercy.  He simply closed his eyes and said in a low, calm and confident voice.  

Not my god....my master.

Starkiller suddenly opened his eyes wide, as a psychotic grin formed on his face.  From a young age he had been taught by Lord Vader to use pain, anger, and hatred as a weapon.   He had been taught to repress his memories and vengeful thoughts, to lock them up for a while and then to finally release and unlock them when he need be.  Now at this critical point, Starkiller had reached his limit.  He had been pushed, prodded, tortured and humiliated by this man with the whip...this...Crassian.  Pop! goes the weasel.  Starkiller began to regain strength in his body.  He felt something..something that he had been lacking since that damned collar was put on him.   Once again, Starkiller felt real power.  He had prayed to his master...and his master had responded.  Thank you, he muttered as a deranged look began to occupy his face.  He felt a thirst for blood, a desire to kill.  The power of the Dark Side was now rushing through his blood and now began to appear visible to the Crassian as a red aura covered the Sith's body.  The Crassian guard couldn't believe what he was seeing.  

What the f*ck? What kind of sorcery is this?

Starkiller still with a deranged look, upon hearing the question, quickly turned to the guard.  Sorcery? Ha!  No, bitch. This..THIS IS THE POWER OF THE FORCE!!! In a a swift and violent movement, Starkiller raised both arms and pulled at the heavy iron chains that had been keeping him down.  Like twigs, the chains broke and fell off easily.  As his hands went free, Starklller grabbed a hold of the wretched metal collar, fastened tightly around his neck and pulled hard.  After a few seconds of pulling, the collar snapped off in a flurry of sparks and light.  The guard was now very frightened and stumbled back stubbornly.  

Please....please..I was only doing what was commanded of me.  Please I have a wife and a family..please.   

This Siths eyes were wide as the deranged smile was plastered on his face.  In his mind, he was thinking about every possible way he could kill this man.  After giving the Crassian guard a long, intensely evil stare, he finally spoke, That's what they all say...  Without thinking twice, Starkiller lunged at the Crassian, sinking his left fist into the man's stomach.  Starkiller yelled loudly as his body became consumed in force lightning and was channeled into his right arm.  Now who's pathetic? The young sith exclaimed in delight as he thrust his fisted, lightning covered right hand into the man's abdomen.  As the lightning fist met with the man's body it sent electricity throughout it and the Crassian cried in pain.  The only thing the Sith could do was smile as the walls and floor were splattered with blood, guts and pieces of burnt organs and limbs.  The blood and pieces of flesh also splattered back on most of Starkiller's face and upper body, covering him with a new coat of crimson.  But the former secret apprentice was not done yet.  The hunger was not satisfied.  The sith now sunk his hands deep into the Crassian's newly burnt flesh and began tearing away at the bloody, lifeless  corpse, till it was no longer recognizable as a human body, just a puddle of blood and blackened flesh.  Starkiller then turned his sights on the steel door in front of him, which was keeping him from the outside world.   The Sith causally walked up to it and tried to turn the knob.  It was locked.  Starkiller raised his right arm in the doors direction.  He closed his eyes and let out a powerful telekinetic wave that sent the steel door flying off its hinges and into the wall of the hallway in front of him.  At once, an alarm began blaring and the hallways became flooded with Crassian officers covered in armor and armed with large plasma rifles.  This was the Crassian equivalent of SWAT, they were the most highly trained officers on the whole planet and had been bred to deal with threats like this.  This would be no easy challenge for Starkiller....or would it? 

Seeing theses officers point there plasma rifles and heavy artillery at them would make any slave sh!t their pants, but Starkiller only smirked.  With the upper half of his body still covered in blood he looked up into the ceiling and raised his arms in a sign of surrender.  Upon seeing this, the officers moved closer to Starkiller to apprehend him but immediately stopped when he began laughing.  The laughter slowly grew louder and filled the entire hallway.  An officer towards the back of the pack whispered, What a f*cking psycho.  With the full power of the Force at his disposal, the Sith was able to hear this remark and turned to his direction, Why yes, yes I am..., he said as he powerfully brought down his arms and released a powerful wave made up of telekinetic energy in a circular direction from his body.  The officers immediately began shooting their plasma rifles but as the wave traveled outwards from the Sith, it deflected the shots.  The devastating wave crashed against the pillars and walls of the hallways and into the large group of troopers.  As the wave tore apart the walls, the ceiling, which weighed hundreds of pounds, came crashing down all around and killed the officers who had survived the wave. As the ceiling came crashing down upon him, Starkiller made a protective TK bubble to shield him of the hundreds of pounds of rubble and debris.  When the building was completely decimated, the only thing left standing was him.  Armored cars began rushing down the streets and the sky was filled with military aircraft ready to take Starkiller out.  Even with all this stacked against him, Starkiller still kept that smile on his face.  He was sure that as had been before, the Dark Side would deliver him.  As he looked on towards the estates and large skyscrapers in the distance, a deep, ominous voice in his head said,  

Welcome to your new playground my faithful servant.  Make me proud and KILL 'EM ALL!
PRIMAV3RA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#53  Edited By PRIMAV3RA

“PRIMROSE,” Screamed Prima as she shot straight up.  Prima looked around her.  She was in a small cage.  All around her were various cages in different sizes.  As she became accustomed to the dim lighting she was able to see her surroundings.  She was in a ship of some sort.  Women and little girls were all around her in different cages.  Prima looked down at her body.  She was bruised all over.  It made no sense for Prima’s powers had extreme healing factors.  Evaluating the wounds she had they were day old.  Nothing was adding up.  “Mommy!” the voice of her daughter rang through her head.  IT was all coming back to her the memories of last night.  Her daughter’s innocence leaving her as she watched her mother shove a sword in someone’s face.   Primrose running down the sidewalk.   Pain tore through Prima’s body and rage settled in her soul.  The whites of her eyes turning a deep red as tears flowed from them.  Craning her neck to the side, Prima saw that she was not alone in the cage.  A little girl was there shivering in the corner.  Her eyes showed that she had put herself into a distant place.  She had a collar around her neck and the light blinked yellow.  Prima brought her hands up to her neck feeling the collar around her.  No doubt it was either subduing her powers are stealing them. 

Just then A tall figure came to her cage.  IT was what she had fought last night.  He opened the cage and pulled Prima out by her hair.  Throwing her onto floor of the middle of the ship.  “This is her sir.  She took out 3 of our strongest men last night.  She’s a pretty one too.  Unsoiled.” Sneered the humanoid.  Prima lay still not moving off the ground.  She was on all fours head facing the ground.  All she wanted was to hold her daughter and tell her everything was ok.  Prima saw another pair of feet come next to her.  “This THIS killed 3 of our most powerful.” Said the man.  He had a voice that shown with authority. “ I don’t believe it send the b1tch to be sold as good fuc*,” said the man as they erupted in laughter.  “Im no ones B1tch,” Prima yelled as she jumped off the ground.  Taking her head she bashed it into the lower humanoids face while spin kicking him in the gut.  Moving to the back of him she grabbed his arm twisting it back and threw the body into the other man.   The man prima had just attacked was wearing the clothes of a servant.  The other man was dressed in elaborate robes that glistened even in the dim lighting of the ship.  The higher man threw the servant off of him ordering him to leave the area.  “ I AM A CRASSIAN.  YOU ARE FILTH.  AND YOU DARE ATTACK ONE OF MY MEN CAUSING HIM TO FALL ON ME,” he yelled.  Taking his fist he slammed it into her stomach.  Prima had never seen a being with such strength.  Pain coursed through her body as she fell to the ground on all fours.  Pulling her by  the hair he lifted her off the ground.  HE brought her face close to his.  Looking into his eyes pissed Prima off.   Struggling against his grip Prima spat in his face. “I don’t care what you are.  I’m PRIMAVERA.RIGHT THAT IN YOUR DAMN BIBLE,” She yelled as she spat a second time in his face. 

Using his other hand he took out a cloth and wiped his face.  “You are of no importance.  You are nothing.  You are lucky that you have not been touched like so many of the women on this ship, especially one as beautiful as you.  You need to be sold to a brothel to work out that Pride you have in you, but im going to do you one better.  I want to watch you die.  You’re a spit fire and I like that and you have skill that I have never seen before,” the Crassian whispered to her.  Dropping her onto the ground he ordered a slave come.  “She is to be sold as a gladiator, don’t touch her The servant than picked her up and threw her back into the cage.  Prima laid herself onto the ground of the cage closing her eyes.  The will to live slowly leaving her body.  At that moment an image of Primrose settled in her mind.  Prima had to live if only to see her daughter again.  She made a promise that she would not leave her and she intended to keep that promise.    

The sound of the door opening to her cage awakened Prima.  Her reflex was to automatically cover the small girl in the cage with her.  Prima easily covered the small girl’s frail body.  Just by looking into her eyes it was obvious the girl had been violated many times.  A soft laugh erupted from the man who opened her cage. “Oh protecting her I see.  She’s nothing but a small morsel I like to divulge in every now in then,” said the man as he peered into the cage.  Prima chose not to respond, as she rubbed the girl’s hair. “I tell you what you seem to want to protect her.  I would easily let you trade places.  Better yet it is not an option for you I think tonight I have a taste for something different” He spoke as he grabbed inside the cage pulling Prima out by her hair.  Dragging her into a room in the back of the ship he threw her onto the bed.  Prima jumped up off the bed running, but was swiftly punched in the gut. “ No my dear that is not an option, you run one more time I’m going to get that girl and do some damage that you will have inflicted upon her.  Picking her up he threw her onto the bed again.  Sliding on top of her he licked the side of her face.  The lecherous man than began to have his way with her.  Prima didn’t flinch or move just stared into the ceiling.  With each thrust her vision blurred.  It came to the point where she looked dead.  Her eyes were lifeless.  She hadn’t even noticed when he finished, calling a guard to take her away.  The guard threw her in the cage.  The little girl crawled over to her looking straight into her face.  Prima stared right through her.  ‘He’s a bad man.  You know when ever he does bad stuff to me I like to think about my home.  My mommy and little brother and little sister.  I pray every night.  Its almost not so bad when I go to my secret place in my head,” said the little girl.  Moving away she went back into her corner.

Prima heard every word she said.  Wrapping her arms around herself she laid down on the floor of the cage.  She wept many tears.  She cried for her daughter, for the little girl and even for herself.  Just a few moments ago she was ready to give up.  After hearing the little girl she knew she couldn’t do that.  Wiping away her tears she picked the little girl up in her arms.  “Let me tell you a secret, the way these bad people get you is when you start to fade.  Don’t run from the pain and disconnect yourself.  For when you loose all feelings and senses that when they truly own you,” whispered Prima as she drifted off to sleep holding the little girl.

The next day the ship landed.  Prima and the girl still were in the cage.  The little girl had opened up a little more.  She still hadn’t spoke since the raping but she often crawled to Prima resting in her lap.  Both of them lost in thought.  Later on in the day a guard walked toward their cage.  Pulling both girls out and roughly forcing them to stand up.  The little girl and Prima were chained to each other by the leg and pushed out of the ship.  The sun beat down on them.  It almost hurt it was so blinding.  The dark ship and cages provided little light.  They seemed to be forced into some type of market place.  Prima knew they were about to be sold.  One by one she watched as bidders bid on various types of people, helpers, gladiators, and slaves.  Soon it was Prima’s turn but it looked as if the girl and her were being sold together.  Prima silently said a prayer of thanks.  She didn’t think the girl would survive without her.  Prima and the girl were led to the podium. As they walked the little girl tripped falling down.  Prima watched as the over bearer swung his whip back.  Lunging forward Prima jumped a top the girl.  Protecting her from the beating.  The crowd was silent as the Over bearer slapped the leather whip across her body multiple times.  Finally the man conducting the slave market raised his hand.  Picking the girl up Prima slowly stood up.  Pain raced through her body, but she showed no sense of discomfort.   Prima and the girl were introduced as a gladiator and a servant.  The bidding started very low and continued to produce small numbers.  Feeling the need to get more money the over bearer Came at Prima and the girl and attempted to snatch the thin rags covering them.  Prima attacked him taking her fist smashing it into his face while spinning around and bringing her elbow down on his neck.  Taking her other hand she balled it up and punched him in the crotch.  The over bearer easily recovered smacking her across the face and snatching the rags off her body.  The bidding began to increase as they leered at her body.  Her performance also showed that she was fierce. 

Celestrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By Celestrion

Get up... I said get up!!!
Celestrion is struck in the face with the back of a spearhead the Gladiator was holding.

Yes, this is my life. After the incident with the takeover of Earth I became bound and brutalized. It all started the day after the president’s impeachment out of office due to his sluggish standards and laws as well as his drinking disorder that this horrid nightmare came into being. I, Celestrion was tranquilized by the U.S Armed Forces due to the fact I was an unknown mutant and refused to register myself as one. I was placed in what they would call a classified confinement area, A.K.A Area 22. I was put underground in a high security cell with unfamiliar humanoids as neighbors. In the little box window in my cell barrier doors I looked at what seemed like a man at first, but with a strong glance, I saw that this human structure was of no man structure but…different.  

I looked into his eyes as only bloodshed and pain…vigorous…vigorous pain filled in for his pupil and iris. This look shocked me like nothing before and caused fear to rise in my heart. I had remained in the back of the corner for the rest of the night and went to sleep. Around 3 in the morning I woke up screaming as all I could sense around me was pain, and bloodshed. Immediately the first thing that came to mind was the “thing” that was across from me. I slowly crawled up to the window as guards, beast, and humanoids were laying on the ground presumably dead. As I looked across the hallway I noticed the thing that was across from me was gone the only thing left was a portion of skin ripped off that had his barcode number on it.  Since I was to exhausted to use my power I couldn’t summon my staff to free me so my power wasn’t helpful at all. The only thing I prayed for was to not see…”him.”

I began to walk to a nearby elevator that wanted DNA scanning and security card access that I couldn’t find. Now this began to frustrate me so I punched the door of the elevator in half and found a cut wire that the elevator rid on. I wasn’t gonna let that stop me but as soon as I took that jump I felt him… he was so close like a baby breastfeeding from its mothers titi. He blew his breath on my neck which caused me to miss the wire and fall to the ground….

Waking from the ground unconscious, I found myself raped, beaten, and bruised which now, mentally, began to take affect. My clothes were gone and traded for rags. barbaric people ate and spat upon me and the last thing I remember is what’s happening now.

Celestrion, laying in her bed struggled, but managed to get up.(to be cont.)

Hayden Miles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By Hayden Miles

Her name was called,She was to face the girl she had sat down next to, Hayden got up with out looking at the girl.From what hayden could see she was very capable of fighting,and she some how felt that she would be important in the future.She walked out saying to The girl when the time is right,You will know what to do.The girl gave her a blank stare,it had been the look on her face many ti.mes.The girl walked out and they had introduced her as Karen Blackwell (Sha black) .She took a fighting stance in the middle of the sandy arena with people jeering at them because she had no weapon.Hayden walked out next she also had no weapon,She walked and then bowed to Karen;who finally gave a slight smile and bowed back.Karen's eyes seem to widen as she finally relized That Hayden was a member of the SIGMA SIX The Ninjan assasin squad.

Soon a huge fat man hit a gong signaling the start of the fight,Hayden dashed towards Karen with her head stuck out first.Karen jumped into the air and drop kicked her dead in her spot.Hayden tumbled backwards and hit the ground.She sat upright only to see that Karen was coming to Knee her in the face,Hayden rolled to the side of her and then vaulted herself into the air,where she landed on Karen's shoulders.Karen danced around for away to get Hayden off of her but it didnt work,Hayden did her hurracranna and tossed Karen on to her back half way across the arena.Hayden smiled cracking her knuckles.Karen got up smiling as well,She ran full force at Hayden and then slid in the ground,when she was about 3 feet from her she sprung of her right hand and drove her foot into Hayden's gut. Haayden huanched down and held her stomach,She threw her hands up to catch Karen's roundhouse kick,She stood with Karen's foot in her hand,so she stepped over her leg that she was holding with her hand;with her foot and then swung her other leg around and kicked Karen in the face. Karen hit the ground aswell as Hayden,but both quickly got back to there feet.Karen rushed at Hayden and pushed her back into the far wall with her hands, She then ran on Hayden's body and did a monkey flip throwing her into the middle of the arena.

Hayden's back hit the ground hard,infact so harrd she arched her back from the pain.She rolled over to her side and saw that Karen was standing with her arms folded.This raised a question to Hayden WHAT WAS SHE...AND HOW WAS SHE ABLE TO COMPETE ON THE SAME LEVEL AS HAYDEN.Hayden got to her feet and  she ran at Karen,who was now running at her,There knee's meet first followed by there fist.It was like everything Hayden went to Do Karen had a rebound for it.This girl couldnt be more then 17 years old but she was handing hayden the fight of her life.Karen gave a nod and they both spent now back to back.The gongman saw this and sent the guards after them.Hayden smiled and so did Karen.

KAREN: i'll take this side you can have that side!

HAYDEN: Oh your fighting too? she said giving a smile

Karen: You think you can take this many...

HAYDEN: IF ONE MORE SHOWS UP IT MIGHT BE A LITTTLE TOUGH she said with a smile.

Hayden punched the first gaurd down while Karen kicked them in the stomach, They were counting there kills and so far it was 1 to 1.