• 53 results
Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@solarhawk:

Rock guy...? Eh. Rocks break just like everything else, especially when it gets superheated.

"Bring it," she finally said, her pause brief enough that only a social expert would be able to detect her moment of hesitation. Nyx Nevermore didn't have a particularly impressive record against other metas, but that tended to be because she didn't fight with her all. Now, she had some excess energy to vent. It'd be different.

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By weARElegion

@geth:

Watching as Cade and a burly man fought, Flex pounded on one of the near by adamantium walls which kept the club secure and safe from outside interference. Wailing as hard as possible, the recoil of the force being absorbed into the fists of the big man. Flex saw how the last burly man took a beating, watching as the man was dragged off the arena floor and disposed of. "My turn! " yells Flex.

No Caption Provided

NightWarden17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By NightWarden17

All of a sudden, the lights of the fight club turned off, and when they turned back on the lithe muscled ninja like frame of the Night Warden came into view. His modular voice struck sheer terror into the fighters assembled. "I'm ready to crush anyone who attempts to fight me. I prefer to forge alliances, but the question is, who may I decimate today? Tread lightly, who stands against me will fight for their life."

Dragonfang_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@nightwarden17:

She sighed in annoyance and emptied her drink before bothering to get to her feet. She was a striking contrast to the armored assassin. He stood broad shouldered and covered head to toe in some of the latest in technological combat. Taylor stood in a ordinary shirt and jeans, only give away of something more was a set of knives against her leg. With a crack of the knuckles and a brush of scarlet hair from her brow she bothered to speak up.

"You don't need to go murdering people in a fight club. It's for fighting not the latest hunger games. Let alone the get up, most of us don't even got brass knuckles let alone armor." She smiled clearly more playful then trying to offend the guy. "It's okay though I've got some tricks of my own. We can go a round if you can put down that killer instinct a bit."

_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_vex_ : Flex shakes off the incoming hit, "so this is a 3 way match? " confused but okay with the idea. Extending his arms and clinching his fists, he spins perpetually towards the other fighters.

No Caption Provided