Feayr (Character introduction)

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Deimos & Phobos born of Aries n Aphrodite were known for spreading fear n terror on the battlefield. Twins, they were able to anticipate each others attacks, coordinating lethal blows with every strike. The two fed off that which they caused, and grew stronger from it. They lived for battle, as it was ripe with the stench of fear n terror. Often they would impersonate mortals from either side of the conflict to incite further battles.

As separated their powers were strong, but as one... they could cripple entire armies in mere vision of their combined physical guise. Being able to fuse into one grand visage of Terror n Fear, resembling the god Aries whom was their father. In their fused form they were called Feayr. As all mortals whom stood in his presence would tremble n cower as was this amalgamated gods power.

Myths tell of a massive man in fiery armor whose gaze drove men to abandon their campaign and flee in insane babbling, others remained frozen in stance, and some were said to of dropped dead of mere fright. Feayr was horror incarnate, and even some gods were afraid to confront this abomination. Zeus himself ordered the brothers to break apart, as even in Olympus their terror was spreading. They refused, and cast gaze on mighty Zeus whom out of fear channeled a stream of energy towards Feayr whom fell felt strange. "What did u do to me? " he asked Zeus. "Since you would not be split, then now you'll always be, this abomination that we all see. " said Zeus, "You've caused unrest of this domain, so you may no longer remain" Zeus continued waving his hand as if shooing Feayr away, a gust of clouds carried him back down to the realm of mortals.

"Let no one here, speak of this Feayr , or grant it audience nor assistance. This I decree, we shall let the realm man and the demi-gods deal with that horrific misuse of power. Given much thought I place a bounty of Feayr, spread it through out the lands. Being a child of my own kin, to kill it myself would be a blasphemy of our ways. Now, lets be merry n joyful once more. " says Zeus casting a bolt into the clouds above.

Hades however took this into his own mind as a chance to overthrow Zeus's rule. Granting an audience with Feayr, in the caves of tartarus where the mighty Titans were imprisoned so long ago. They discussed a new reign in Olympus, and the fate of Zeus. Hades, forged Olympian armor crafted in the underworld in secret, handing them over to Feayr whom graciously accepted. "This armor is imbued with death, and the blade is forged of soul ore. An element unique to the underworld, with it you may absorb those you kill into the blade hardening it more so with each who falls by it. Another gift I give you is this..... *breathing essence into Feayrs direction* other gifts are now at your disposal if you need them. Now go wreak havoc and remind the gods of why you are to be Feared!."

No Caption Provided