Avatar image for ellie_knightfall
#1 Posted by Ellie_Knightfall (4871 posts) - - Show Bio

Unlike the Top 20 RPGer list, this is talking about your favorite 30 characters (as opposed to the people writing them). Not the best, not the most groundbreaking, simply the characters that are your personal favorites.

Avatar image for _hawk_
#2 Posted by _Hawk_ (2108 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Whisper - I love the power and the vulnerability all in one. How someone with all the power in the world can easily be over came with a hit to the throat.

2. Vampire Lady Redhead - I will always have a love for vampires and she did it right.

3. Nobody - The invisible man, but with a better personality

4. J1nx - he was iron man with a different flare.

5. Risky - I even love her name.

Avatar image for _cain_
#3 Posted by _Cain_ (23755 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh God this looks great...

Avatar image for super_c
#4 Posted by Super_C (712 posts) - - Show Bio

That one chick who came out with a CVnU origin recently. Oh yeah, Two Times was her name. The other 29 I'll list later.

Avatar image for assault
#5 Posted by Assault (1097 posts) - - Show Bio

In no order.

  • Quickster
  • Kratesis
  • Honour Girl
  • The Last Arashikage
  • Cain
  • Assassin
  • Mercy
  • Paper Ronin
  • Sideslash
  • Killer Instinct (Agent 47 + Freeman)

That's all I can think of now.

Avatar image for amaranth
#6 Posted by Amaranth (8235 posts) - - Show Bio

@Assault: Thank you :-)

Avatar image for assault
#7 Posted by Assault (1097 posts) - - Show Bio

@Amaranth_Strix: Totes pleshurrr!

Avatar image for the_assassin_
#8 Edited by The_Assassin_ (17568 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. My brotha from another continent, Mercenary.
  2. Krate-pie
  3. Agent Hannigan
  4. Mercy
  5. Azrael
  6. Risky
  7. Naamah
  8. Creed
  9. Amaranth
  10. Cain
  11. Longshot
  12. Grifter
  13. Gambler
  14. The Hunter
  15. Hawk
  16. EC
  17. LD
  18. Impero
  19. Clara
  20. Andromeda_
  21. Doctor Stahl

There are more, but I couldn't remember them at the moment.

Avatar image for _cain_
#9 Posted by _Cain_ (23755 posts) - - Show Bio

@Assault: Slainte

@The_Assassin_: You Included me!? 0_0

THAT MEANS WE AREN'T MORTAL ENEMIES! :O

Avatar image for amaranth
#10 Posted by Amaranth (8235 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Assassin_: Thank you!

Avatar image for the_assassin_
#11 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17568 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666: We'll always be mortal enemies <3

Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
#12 Edited by Naamah_Obyzouth (5966 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Risky
  • Meticulous!
  • Lady Liberty
  • Cain
  • Lady Death
  • Azrael
  • Assassin
  • Fenris
  • Olympian Champion
  • Kayle Rez
  • Hex
  • Impero
  • Mercy
  • Duchess
  • Gideon
  • Gambler (Jean Luc)
  • MR
  • Canine
  • Ravek
  • Zauberin
Avatar image for _cain_
#13 Posted by _Cain_ (23755 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Assassin_: YAY!

Secondary Enemies Forever!

Avatar image for the_assassin_
#14 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17568 posts) - - Show Bio

@Amaranth_Strix: You're welcome ^_^ <3

@Naamah_Obyzouth: <3

Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
#15 Posted by Naamah_Obyzouth (5966 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't believe I forgot my Sarah...

Meticulous!

Avatar image for _cain_
#16 Posted by _Cain_ (23755 posts) - - Show Bio

@Naamah_Obyzouth: :O I'm there!

Wow! Apparently I don't suck...SOMETHING'S WRONG

Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
#17 Edited by Naamah_Obyzouth (5966 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666:

I even put you in towards the top so I didn't forget to put you in there... What can I say very few characters make me giggle, but Cain does. Now shut your drunken Irish a$$ up already. :P

Avatar image for the_assassin_
#18 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17568 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666: Because you don't...

Avatar image for amaranth
#19 Posted by Amaranth (8235 posts) - - Show Bio

@Naamah_Obyzouth: Thank you :-)

Avatar image for _cain_
#20 Posted by _Cain_ (23755 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Assassin_: ...Well thanks, Going around trying to spread my goddamn self esteem XD

@Naamah_Obyzouth: XD I Will. ;) Slainte.

Avatar image for ishin
#21 Posted by Ishin (6852 posts) - - Show Bio

@Naamah_Obyzouth: @The_Assassin_: Thanks :)

Avatar image for kurrent
#22 Posted by Kurrent (14282 posts) - - Show Bio

Not in order but these characters stick out to me

  1. Gambler - Swag!
  2. Hawk - Hard Knock Life
  3. Morte - Killer Elite
  4. LstPaladin - Heart
  5. Feral Nova - Prodigy
  6. Acer - Skills
  7. Sha - Legendary
  8. Risky - It's Risky
  9. Final Arrow - Scary
  10. Impero - Instant Classic
  11. Hunter - Ruthless Aggression
  12. Dreadmaster - Starscream
  13. Elusive Storm - Misunderstood
  14. The Mercenary - Technique
  15. Akira Overdrive - Controlled Chaos

(I'll put the rest later)

Avatar image for shred
#23 Posted by Shred (9 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kurrent said:

Not in order but these characters stick out to me

  1. Gambler - Swag!
  2. Hawk - Hard Knock Life
  3. Morte - Killer Elite
  4. LstPaladin - Heart
  5. Feral Nova - Prodigy
  6. Acer - Skills
  7. Sha - Legendary
  8. Risky - It's Risky
  9. Final Arrow - Scary
  10. Impero - Instant Classic
  11. Hunter - Ruthless Aggression
  12. Dreadmaster - Starscream
  13. Elusive Storm - Misunderstood
  14. The Mercenary - Technique
  15. Akira Overdrive - Controlled Chaos

(I'll put the rest later)

Thanks maaan.

Avatar image for zauberin
#24 Posted by Zauberin (4539 posts) - - Show Bio
@Naamah_Obyzouth: Thank you! ♥
Avatar image for sideslash
#25 Posted by Sideslash (5994 posts) - - Show Bio

@Assault said:

In no order.

  • Quickster
  • Kratesis
  • Honour Girl
  • The Last Arashikage
  • Cain
  • Assassin
  • Mercy
  • Paper Ronin
  • Sideslash
  • Killer Instinct (Agent 47 + Freeman)

That's all I can think of now.

Aw yeah!

Avatar image for ishin
#26 Posted by Ishin (6852 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kurrent: Thanks man :)

Avatar image for surreal_sadiablo
#27 Posted by Surreal SaDiablo (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

I am never a fan of these lists. Mostly because they always seem to make others feel left out, or unappreciated. Can't we, in the new CVNU not have this sort of thing any more? @

Avatar image for _cain_
#28 Posted by _Cain_ (23755 posts) - - Show Bio

I Kinda like these types of list

Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
#29 Posted by Naamah_Obyzouth (5966 posts) - - Show Bio

@Surreal SaDiablo: Is this MR?

I thought this was your alt that made this thread... I am so confused.

Avatar image for _cain_
#30 Posted by _Cain_ (23755 posts) - - Show Bio

@Naamah_Obyzouth said:

@Surreal SaDiablo: Is this MR?

I thought this was your alt that made this thread... I am so confused.

I Think that alt was Mercy...But I'm not sure

Avatar image for 614azrael
#31 Posted by 614azrael (10401 posts) - - Show Bio
I got 3 on Naams list :O thank ya both
  @The_Assassin_@Naamah_Obyzouth
Avatar image for kurrent
#32 Posted by Kurrent (14282 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666 said:

I Kinda like these types of list

I love them.

Avatar image for surreal_sadiablo
#33 Posted by Surreal SaDiablo (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

It's Mercy's alt.

Avatar image for surreal_sadiablo
#34 Posted by Surreal SaDiablo (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kurrent said:

@shadowknight666 said:

I Kinda like these types of list

I love them.

*shrugs* I just always see them ending in people getting upset that they weren't mentioned. Then it gets dragged up in other voting threads and so on.

Avatar image for kurrent
#35 Posted by Kurrent (14282 posts) - - Show Bio

@Surreal SaDiablo said:

@Kurrent said:

@shadowknight666 said:

I Kinda like these types of list

I love them.

*shrugs* I just always see them ending in people getting upset that they weren't mentioned. Then it gets dragged up in other voting threads and so on.

I haven't been mentioned and I pretty sure my life is not going to be over...LOL Peeps need to lighten up...Its fun an games around here.

Avatar image for surreal_sadiablo
#36 Posted by Surreal SaDiablo (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kurrent said:

@Surreal SaDiablo said:

@Kurrent said:

@shadowknight666 said:

I Kinda like these types of list

I love them.

*shrugs* I just always see them ending in people getting upset that they weren't mentioned. Then it gets dragged up in other voting threads and so on.

I haven't been mentioned and I pretty sure my life is not going to be over...LOL Peeps need to lighten up...Its fun an games around here.

HA, you have been on the Vine a while right? ;)

Besides, your only not mentioned because your awesome needs no encouragement :P

Avatar image for kurrent
#37 Posted by Kurrent (14282 posts) - - Show Bio

@Surreal SaDiablo said:

@Kurrent said:

@Surreal SaDiablo said:

@Kurrent said:

@shadowknight666 said:

I Kinda like these types of list

I love them.

*shrugs* I just always see them ending in people getting upset that they weren't mentioned. Then it gets dragged up in other voting threads and so on.

I haven't been mentioned and I pretty sure my life is not going to be over...LOL Peeps need to lighten up...Its fun an games around here.

HA, you have been on the Vine a while right? ;)

Besides, your only not mentioned because your awesome needs no encouragement :P

LOL Thanks!

What I'm trying to say is if you want to be mentioned and are not don't cause a scene and ruin other peoples fun. Step your game up and if you are still not getting mentioned its because you probably suck ;)

Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
#38 Posted by Naamah_Obyzouth (5966 posts) - - Show Bio

@Surreal SaDiablo said:

@Kurrent said:

@Surreal SaDiablo said:

@Kurrent said:

@shadowknight666 said:

I Kinda like these types of list

I love them.

*shrugs* I just always see them ending in people getting upset that they weren't mentioned. Then it gets dragged up in other voting threads and so on.

I haven't been mentioned and I pretty sure my life is not going to be over...LOL Peeps need to lighten up...Its fun an games around here.

HA, you have been on the Vine a while right? ;)

Besides, your only not mentioned because your awesome needs no encouragement :P

The only reason Kurrent wasn't on my list is because I don't just name drop, and I haven't read enough of his stuff to form an honest opinion. Guy seems awesome, and people have mad love and respect for the guy. But I am not fake, and I don't ki$$ a$$ either. I like peoples characters that I am pretty sure, don't like my characters, and I don't like characters that everyone else seems too. I am a very honest person, and if someone doesn't like that, then I don't know what else to say about it. Grow up maybe? I mean I don't mean to sound harsh, but like Kurrent said its a game, people need to lighten up. But I do agree a lot of drama does sprout from these types of things.

Avatar image for kurrent
#39 Posted by Kurrent (14282 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously though, its about you having a good time. If you like to RPG have fun with it. Don't worry about other people ruining your fun.

Avatar image for ishin
#40 Posted by Ishin (6852 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kurrent said:

What I'm trying to say is if you want to be mentioned and are not don't cause a scene and ruin other peoples fun. Step your game up and if you are still not getting mentioned its because you probably suck ;)

Hahahahaha :P

Avatar image for edwardwindsor
#41 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14560 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kurrent I never get a mention of these things , hence my current change in tact
Avatar image for kiara_sullivan
#42 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (29699 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kurrent said:

What I'm trying to say is if you want to be mentioned and are not don't cause a scene and ruin other peoples fun. Step your game up and if you are still not getting mentioned its because you probably suck ;)

I'm never mentioned and I know I don't suck. Just saying :P

Avatar image for surkit
#43 Posted by Surkit (12232 posts) - - Show Bio

Avatar image for _quickster_
#44 Posted by _Quickster_ (1535 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, hey. Got a mention. Kinda makes me sad about evil Q.

Avatar image for duke_kargoth
#45 Posted by Duke_Kargoth (196 posts) - - Show Bio

I know, I know, I suck and am the scourge of the section.

Avatar image for clara_mass
#46 Edited by Clara Mass (8636 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Mr. Mercury
  2. Surkit
  3. Angeni
  4. Impero
  5. Flucks
  6. Assassin
  7. Kratesis
  8. Akube
  9. Cell Phone Girl
  10. Rumble Man
  11. Azrael
  12. Naamah
  13. G'bandit
  14. Shadowknight
  15. Fiery
  16. Sicarius
  17. Eternal Chaos
  18. Sonata
  19. OB1
  20. Premonition
  21. Sojourn
  22. Mercy
  23. Gambler
  24. ....Duchess ;)

Basically everyone I've worked with in one form or another....because these characters have very unique qualities.

Avatar image for urban_ronin
#47 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9999 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree these threads cause drama (even if its off screen) but you gotta admit, its 30 f'n characters deep. I dont even know if there are 30 active rpgers at the moment. Thats a long ass list lol. But when you see "active" rpgers being left off lists in favor of people who cant even spell their characters name right half the time let alone form a cohesive sentence its gotta make ya wanna start some sh!t. Game or not, F that lol

Avatar image for urban_ronin
#48 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9999 posts) - - Show Bio
Loading Video...
Avatar image for surreal_sadiablo
#49 Posted by Surreal SaDiablo (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

@Quintus_Knightfall said:

Loading Video...

sooooooo appropriate!

Avatar image for amaranth
#50 Posted by Amaranth (8235 posts) - - Show Bio

@Quintus_Knightfall said:

But when you see "active" rpgers being left off lists in favor of people who cant even spell their characters name right half the time let alone form a cohesive sentence its gotta make ya wanna start some sh!t.

Yeppers. I think a lot of people use these threads as 'Name all your friends!' threads.