Detroit-Dystopia (CVnU open/living location)

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@lincoln_protocol: She placed her armored gauntlet near his face and gently pushed forward "knock it off you've only known me for an hour" Paul chuckled "dude you've only known her for an-" Paul was interrupted as a bullet struck his back causing him to fall face first.

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: POW! froze as soon as he stood up, eyes wide open through his mask. As much as his body fought POW's stillness, wanting to kneel down and see if he was ok, his villain satate of mind forced him to remain where he was. "F*ck..." Was all he could say while raising his gauntlets in front of him and looking around at the rooftops. "Jen, see if Paul is alive NOW!" He barked, a major contrast in tone from only a few moments ago.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lincoln_protocol: Cobra talked on the com "They have a some sort of super meta he just cloaked and teleported away before we can get him" Jen reached with her large armored hand and flipped Paul gently yet he remain still, using the digits of her gauntlet she pulled the mask off a young man around his twenties with a buzz cut hair cut.

checking his pulse Jen fired a surge of electric energy and Paul breathed to life but began coughing blood "he's alive but he's hurt bad" another shot was heard but came from Cobra's direction "Jack's dead" Cobra replied back.

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: "Jen, back to the APC, just do it.." POW! USed his head to casually gesture to the vehicle while he walked out of cover and into the middle of the street. "Cobra, I suggest you keep your eyes open cause i'm not doing this for long.." He mumbled through his comm before becoming the diversion. "So what's the point of being a biker if you can warp!? Huh!? You really must want to fit into a group!" He shouted while firing at random rooftops, not trying to get the sniper, more so his attention so he would fire at POW!

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lincoln_protocol: Jen picked up the fallen comrade using her durable armor as a shield and made a run to the APC, instead of the meta appearing a static was heard and than an unfamiliar voice replied "So now that I've killed two out of lets say five and your sniper buddy is no where around how should I finish you off?" the meta taunted as Cobra seemingly moved to a different position.

The meta raised his sniper rifle from a hidden location grinning as he spoke "my names ripper and the answer to your question is simple, they are the only ones that let me eat people alive"

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: "Oh wow we have a bed wetter over here!" POW! chuckled while still having his hands raised up tauntingly. "So what? More like their class pet? Is this considered your hamster wheel time?"

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lincoln_protocol: "it is my hamster wheel time, and I'm going to have fun" the cool ripper placed his finger on the trigger "eating your girlfriend when you're gone" the twisted meta licked his lips making an odd sound "what are you going to do about it?"

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: "Maybe die of boredom cause you know...Your doing diddly dick!" POW! was used to this, it was his right as a villain to be cool headed among others like him.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lincoln_protocol: Ripper frowned and fired a shot towards POW's! head but Cobra had prepared he fired his own round which hit Ripper's in mid air narrowly saving POW from getting shot, Ripper immediately teleported away from his first position to another

"Wait for it" Cobra said calmly

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lincoln_protocol: @_cerberus_: [keep up the interaction, and thanks for breathing life into my thread. Please tell if there are any updates to be put on the main thread regarding the base.]
@serinah_pao [welcome to Dystopia :)]

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: "Waiting..Cutting it a little lean there no?" POW! hissed under his breath, on the inside, he was shaking in his boots. "WOW! I mean...Just wow Ripper! Your aim is as good as your villain name!" POW! clapped and laughed mockingly.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lincoln_protocol: Ripper replied "I don't know what sort of game"

Cobra interrupted Ripper through the com "Boom" suddenly all the roofs of the abandoned buildings were blown up from well placed charges and a combination of orbital shots from a satellite in space, Ripper attempted to escape rapidly teleporting to different areas but each one had a strategically placed explosive or targeted area by Cobra with no other choice Rippa teleported with in Pow's sight of view unable to teleport again after getting a piece of shrapnel stuck in his leg.

"do what you wish with him, I have to take Jack to the APC" Cobra said grimly.

@strongarm: [No problemo and sure will ;)]

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: "Don't worry..." POW! Said while walking over to Ripper and stepping on the shrapnel in his leg before grabbing him by the collar "..I'll be right there.." POW! arrived at the APC with a still alive Ripper, throwing him down at Jen's feet and walked back into the APC. "Said he was going to eat you, maybe you should show him how he should treat a woman.."

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lincoln_protocol: Jen out of armor stared down at Ripper with a blank face while he just laughed and laughed, back in the APC Paul got out clutching his side tears were in his eyes "that bastard killed Jack" Paul had eyes of great sadness

Jen "He likes to eat people does he?" she said ominously and than turned her head at the destruction over head "let's see if he likes to get eaten" she said referring to the herds of zombies coming in to feast on the dead.

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: "Jenny we don't have all night, we need to get this shipment going.." POW! said with a bit of a smirk, enjoying a girl with a bit of wrath. Looking over to Paul, the villain patted him on the back and gave a nod "Paul, that's the way this gig goes, you could die, I could die, even your pal Cobra over there..Focus on that pain you have in your back, it'll help.."

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By _Cerberus_

@lincoln_protocol: Paul wiped his tears and gave his best to stay frosty "Okay" , Cobra spoke "were going to have to rely more on Jen now that Jack is dead" Paul spoke out "I'm fine just a broken rib I can help till the mission is over" Cobra shrugged his shoulders and looked to POW! "it's your call". Meanwhile that was happening Ripper was crucified by Rachel and Jen near the damaged Mustang left to be eaten by the un-dead.

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: "How much closer till we reach the drop off?" POW! checked his suit for damage while asking Cobra up ahead.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lincoln_protocol: "Their base of operations are underneath an abandoned subway sation a hundred meters north west of here" pausing he crossed his arms "I recommend we send in Jen alone to secure the area before we move in"

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: "Cause that worked out so well the first time.." POW! looked over to Jen "I'm coming with you this time, you need someone to watch your back."

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lincoln_protocol: "No he's right" Jen said to POW! "I have a plan, it's crazy but it has worked before many times"

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Enz0

@_cerberus_: "Oh really? I eagerly wait your brilliant plan" POW! teased Jen while crossing his arms, trying to keep the morale up in the APC since Jack's death.

(Oh and you know I gotta ask, who's alt is this?)

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lincoln_protocol: Jen took a deep breath and exhaled it slowly "I'm going to talk them to death" she blinked her eyes and spoke sternly "I'm not kidding, I've done this sort of thing before"

(Paladins it's an account I made which failed, so I decided to make a new one don't bother checking it out :P)

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: POW! held back the massive urge to laugh out loud, only stammering for a second and giving her a nod. "Ok then! You...You talk them to death!" He then gave a thumbs up, generally intrigued at what her game was.

(I only ask cause you're really good!)

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lincoln_protocol:

(Oh why thank you! ^_^, I've had a lot of practice lurking and writing fanfics XD)

Jen frowned confused "that's it?" she starting taking a few steps backwards to the subway station "you okay with this than?"

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: "I seriously want to see what happens next!" POW! chuckled a bit, he really liked this woman, always surprising him. "You take the lead and I'll cover you.."

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By _Cerberus_

@lincoln_protocol: Jen nodded giving a once in a blue moon micro smile to him whether he knew it or not "well than on we go" she said turning to the subway station and walking towards it with out a f**k in the world.

Upon reaching the station fairly quick she turned her to POW! "Now whatever you do , do not come in or make a scene if you do you'll screw me over harder than a battery powered screwdriver, this takes a woman's touch"

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: "Oh so now I have a chance to screw you over?" POW! winked before leaning against the wall of the entrance, crossing his arms. "Just don't get yourself killed alright?"

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lincoln_protocol: Jen rolled her eyes "yah,yah,yah don't you worry your little head" as she walked down the tunnel she began to sing in an eerie tone of voice her voice fading sounding odder and odder as she went further in

"Ring-a-round the rosie,

A pocket full of posies,

Ashes! Ashes!

We all fall down!"

the lyrics were repeated until she seemingly reached her destination.

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: "Riiiiight..." POW! shook his head at the eerie singing and waited.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lincoln_protocol: An hour passed during that long hour gun shots,blood chilling screams and in-human sounds were heard and when it was all over that is when Jen contacted Pow through the com "Area.....secured"

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Enz0

@_cerberus_: POW! responded on the comm "So what happened to talking them to death Jenny?"

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lincoln_protocol: "turns out I ended up accidentally convincing them to kill each other, I sprouted some religious crap on how I was a god o" she paused "never mind just get down here it's a f**king bloody mess and watch where you step they got primitive and explosive traps"

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: "You weren't kidding.." POW! stepped over a few corpses and made his way over to Jen. "Alright, we cleared them out, now what?" POW! asked while crossing his arms and looked around, thinking if he could get Jen on a date after this.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By _Cerberus_

@lincoln_protocol: "There's one survivor, he's a little messed up mentally but he knows the pass word to the vault that holds our munitions" some how Jen was dressed differently and had pitch black lipstick on probably some effects of reality warping, turning to the only survivor she kneeled down and spoke gently "hey" she placed her hand on the bikers soldier as he rambled to himself "your master commands you" he turned to her and shook his head "ye-eyyes ma'am" he stood up covered in the blood and guts of his comrades "open the vault" Jen said clearly and slowly "and you may transcend" almost as if brainwashed he went to the vault which was in the room and entered the code, the bank style vault opened open revealing dozens upon dozens of weapons and munitions.

"I opened it master" he stuttered while Jen simply gave a half hearted smile and entered the vault, picking up a fragmentation grenade she walked back towards the biker and place it on his hand and using her other hand wrapped his hands against the grenade "now go and transcend into the next room and be finally in peace" the biker shook his head several times thanking her before going to another room out of sight.

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Enz0

@_cerberus_: "Ho-Ly Guns..." POW! stood in awe of at least a metric ton's worth of munitions, he never used firearms himself but as a criminal he damn well knew how many people this could arm. "I gotta say...I'm pretty surprised there wasn't more of a challenge waiting for us down here!" He chuckled while pressing his comm "Cobra, area is cleared and we have the goods, come get your guys down here to start collecting, we still have a drive back.."

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lincoln_protocol: "We got a problem" Cobra said calmly "your paths blocked by a herd of zombies looks like there were more bikers and they decided to get some payback they haven't seen us yet but I'm calling in some air support to air lift those weapons back to HQ you're going to have to fight your way out"

a booming sound was heard as the nutcase next door pulled the pin off the grenade Jen gave him thus blowing up into meaty pieces.

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: "Wait...How are you going to air out the supply when it's underground?" POW! asked while pointing to Jen, signaling her to take point at the vault entrance.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lincoln_protocol: "You have to bring that sh*t up" Cobra said, hordes of runners began running down the subway triggering traps and explosives which slowed them down "POW!" Jen shouted as she transformed into her armored form "what the fu*" she was interrupted as a new type of infected through a damaged taxi at her.

No Caption Provided

"ATTACK MY PRETTIERS!" Rippers voice could be heard before it was drowned out by the hundreds of zombies rushing in.

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: "I HAVE AN IDEA!" POW! shouted while backing up away from the entrance, cranking his power up to 100% and pointed at the ceiling. With a loud scream, he blasted a massive wave was the vault's ceiling, instantly making the entire subway station rumble and crumble around them. "Get your STUPID chopper ready!" POW! shouted through the comm while ripping through the ceiling by the second. "Jenny hold off the zombies as long as you can!"

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By _Cerberus_

@lincoln_protocol: "You got it" Jen said as her rifle materialize and began shooting at an automatic rate incinerating and going through multiple zombies at once, just than Ripper appeared somehow however he was not his normal self he was infected a walking corpse "missed me?" he said tauntingly.

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: "Oh you know it pal.." POW! finished ripping though the ceiling and took a few steps back, letting a massive chunk of rubble come crashing down where he just was. "Cobra, now now now!"

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By _Cerberus_

@lincoln_protocol: A CH-53 Helicopter dropped a large magnet on the bank vault begging to lift it up, zombie ripper made a leap towards POW! as the area began to collapse but was blown into smithereens by Paul who provided cover fire with an AA-12 shotgun "SEE MISTER POW TEAM WORK!" the sound of his voice was as loud as the sound of the automatic shotgun shooting.

Jen struggled with the super zombie which was overwhelming her as it used masses of zombies to push her away from POW!.

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: "Jen!" POW! shouted after giving Paul a thumbs up, running towards the mass of zombies and blasted as many as he could and reached out for her hand while continuing to blast with the other.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By _Cerberus_

@lincoln_protocol: "Go on with out me!" she shouted her large armored form prevented her from escaping but at the same time optimizing her defense against the hordes of undead that grew ever larger despite POW!'s efforts, Paul tossed a rope down as Cobra spoke "leave her we got what we came for, she can do this herself POW!"

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By Enz0

@_cerberus_: After a few more moments of hesitation, POW! grabbed onto the rope just as the chopper started to ascend, blasting away a few more zombies that were near her.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lincoln_protocol: The entire underground system of the biker gang collapsed, Cobra passed grenades launchers to POW! and Paul "let's finish off these bastards" the helicopter began to move towards the few remaining pockets of bikers left "Take em out!" not only were Paul and Cobra were shooting with excellent accuracy a pack of Apache Helicopters were near them as escorts.

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: POW! set aside the launcher and used what he knew best, his gauntlets, creating kinetic explosions double what a grenade could do. "POW! Right in the kisser!" he shouted while blowing up a pocket of survivors.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lincoln_protocol: with in moments the biker gang was completely wiped out "Good work team, time to go home" the helicopter began to return to the tower which due to its size can still be seen from their location.

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: A few hours after the job, Willis banaged up his ribs and tossed his costume back on, heading up to the Rainmaker's office.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lincoln_protocol: Rainmaker waited in the office with his hands crossed as Cobra debriefed them on what happened, by the time POW! got there Cobra just finished.