Avatar image for death_dealers
#1 Edited by Death Dealers (8 posts) - - Show Bio

In a distant time farther than the stars and skies. Farther than the heavens and the hells. A place so savage, A place so vicious that at the sound of it heroes coward under the covers. This place has only one name. The Underworld. Deep, deep in the fiery pits of the underworld lie a team. A team where havoc has no limits. A team where chaos has boundaries. A team only known as DD- Death Dealers. You must be evil or Nuetral to join!

Avatar image for mantoid
#2 Posted by mantoid (2187 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm Good, so that puts me out. Good luck on finding a team. :)

Avatar image for kurrent
#3 Posted by Kurrent (14282 posts) - - Show Bio

Good luck with your Team

Avatar image for death_dealers
#4 Posted by Death Dealers (8 posts) - - Show Bio

thnx

Avatar image for demosapien
#5 Posted by Demosapien (1146 posts) - - Show Bio

I really think this is going to be an awesome. I hope you guys like

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
#6 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (37616 posts) - - Show Bio

It is going to be awesome.

Avatar image for demosapien
#7 Posted by Demosapien (1146 posts) - - Show Bio

warsman. u got any team ideas

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
#8 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (37616 posts) - - Show Bio
Demosapien said:
"warsman. u got any team ideas"

What d'ya mean?
Avatar image for demosapien
#9 Posted by Demosapien (1146 posts) - - Show Bio

Any extra activities for the team. by the way we have a new member. Who is about to make a new profile for this team. Wait and see. Alos once we have a decent amount of members then we can make a training thread

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
#10 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (37616 posts) - - Show Bio
Demosapien said:
"Any extra activities for the team. by the way we have a new member. Who is about to make a new profile for this team. Wait and see. Alos once we have a decent amount of members then we can make a training thread"

We could have an RPG "Capture the Flag", if you will, where the flag is a skull.
Avatar image for demosapien
#11 Posted by Demosapien (1146 posts) - - Show Bio

good idea. but we will have to wait until we teach the rest of the team(when constructed) how to RPG.

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
#12 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (37616 posts) - - Show Bio
Demosapien said:
"good idea. but we will have to wait until we teach the rest of the team(when constructed) how to RPG."

Of course.
Avatar image for demosapien
#13 Posted by Demosapien (1146 posts) - - Show Bio

So you can try to recruit if you want.

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
#14 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (37616 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would you suggest?

Avatar image for demosapien
#15 Posted by Demosapien (1146 posts) - - Show Bio

no idea lol

Avatar image for demosapien
#16 Posted by Demosapien (1146 posts) - - Show Bio

find anyone?

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
#17 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (37616 posts) - - Show Bio
Demosapien said:
"

find anyone?

"
Not yet. Be patient.
Avatar image for demosapien
#18 Posted by Demosapien (1146 posts) - - Show Bio

BTW The reedemer will be on later. I want you to meet him. I meant to add him as a ruler of the team also. He was a founder

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
#19 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (37616 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to be an elite.

Avatar image for demosapien
#20 Posted by Demosapien (1146 posts) - - Show Bio

lol. Sure as soon as you get there lol. Also I want all member to know that you can lose a badge!

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
#21 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (37616 posts) - - Show Bio
Demosapien said:
"lol. Sure as soon as you get there lol. Also I want all member to know that you can lose a badge!"

You mean I have to fight potentially hundreds of fights with heroes (and win) for a badge that I could lose at any time?
Avatar image for demosapien
#22 Posted by Demosapien (1146 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"Demosapien said:
"lol. Sure as soon as you get there lol. Also I want all member to know that you can lose a badge!"

You mean I have to fight potentially hundreds of fights with heroes (and win) for a badge that I could lose at any time?"

lol. Its jsut based on how you progress. The only way to go down a badge is if you are inactive without a reason, causing trouble, or spamming
Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
#23 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (37616 posts) - - Show Bio
Demosapien said:
"Warsman said:
"Demosapien said:
"lol. Sure as soon as you get there lol. Also I want all member to know that you can lose a badge!"

You mean I have to fight potentially hundreds of fights with heroes (and win) for a badge that I could lose at any time?"

lol. Its jsut based on how you progress. The only way to go down a badge is if you are inactive without a reason, causing trouble, or spamming"
So do I go up a badge each time I win a fight? Can it be from fights before I joined DD?
Avatar image for demosapien
#24 Posted by Demosapien (1146 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope only fights while your in. And it depends on how the figfht went. If I see you have shown no improvement you will not drop a badge. You will stay the same

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
#25 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10214 posts) - - Show Bio
Looks around

The only DEATH  DEALER is me.
Avatar image for thejigsaw
#26 Posted by TheJigsaw (3440 posts) - - Show Bio

DEMO!! Huh im suprised to see scum like you still alive. I havent seen ur a$$ since I quit the anbu. Well good luck to you and ur team but you got me on ur a$$ and if i were id remember that. 

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
#27 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (37616 posts) - - Show Bio

Hm. Interesting. Sounds like Final Fantasy, beat a guy, get upgrades, level up.

Avatar image for demosapien
#28 Posted by Demosapien (1146 posts) - - Show Bio

grins

Jigsaw. What a pleasure it is to see you. Id tell you the same

Avatar image for thejigsaw
#29 Posted by TheJigsaw (3440 posts) - - Show Bio

Ya I figured. Listen scumbag is it true that wanna be team anbu broke up?

Avatar image for demosapien
#30 Posted by Demosapien (1146 posts) - - Show Bio
Akira Overdrive said:
"Looks around

The only DEATH  DEALER is me.
"

Id love for you to join! Butim sure you have a much better team to attend to. But
Avatar image for akira_overdrive
#31 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10214 posts) - - Show Bio

Not my style.

Avatar image for demosapien
#32 Posted by Demosapien (1146 posts) - - Show Bio
Jigsaw said:
"Ya I figured. Listen scumbag is it true that wanna be team anbu broke up?
"

actually not true. LC just disappeared
Avatar image for demosapien
#33 Posted by Demosapien (1146 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"

Hm. Interesting. Sounds like Final Fantasy, beat a guy, get upgrades, level up.

"

precisely
Avatar image for thejigsaw
#34 Posted by TheJigsaw (3440 posts) - - Show Bio

Huh i got a message from him and i went to him but he never responded. Well i g2g.

Avatar image for demosapien
#35 Posted by Demosapien (1146 posts) - - Show Bio

Cya.

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
#36 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (37616 posts) - - Show Bio

So when is everyone supposed to show up and make this happyland for villians and marauders?

Avatar image for demosapien
#37 Posted by Demosapien (1146 posts) - - Show Bio

due time my friend in due time. Anyways this is our first day. I  already have other people in dey jus wanna wait until they amke thier 2.0 character

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
#38 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (37616 posts) - - Show Bio
Demosapien said:
"due time my friend in due time. Anyways this is our first day. I  already have other people in dey jus wanna wait until they amke thier 2.0 character"

All I need to do is change my user name.
Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
#39 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (37616 posts) - - Show Bio

g2g

Avatar image for demosapien
#40 Posted by Demosapien (1146 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"Demosapien said:
"due time my friend in due time. Anyways this is our first day. I  already have other people in dey jus wanna wait until they amke thier 2.0 character"

All I need to do is change my user name."
dat might be locked for a while
Avatar image for demosapien
#41 Posted by Demosapien (1146 posts) - - Show Bio

so wats up folks

Avatar image for zay_oz
#42 Posted by Zay-Oz (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome designs. Once I get rpging down and go evil. Im going to come see you dude!

Avatar image for _doom_
#43 Posted by *Doom* (221 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey demo dude. you ock I would love to be on this team. lol I hope my bio doesnt offend yours. Me bieng the real devil and all

Avatar image for demosapien
#44 Posted by Demosapien (1146 posts) - - Show Bio

This should be fun

grins

U know about RPGing

Avatar image for _doom_
#45 Posted by *Doom* (221 posts) - - Show Bio

Well im new to the site. But I have RPed on Gaia before

Avatar image for demosapien
#46 Posted by Demosapien (1146 posts) - - Show Bio

Well oyu must prove yourself to me. Make us afight thread. Ill wipe the floor with you BTW

Avatar image for no_name_
#47 Posted by No_Name_ (16193 posts) - - Show Bio

New team?

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
#48 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (37616 posts) - - Show Bio
Demosapien said:
"

Well oyu must prove yourself to me. Make us afight thread. Ill wipe the floor with you BTW

"
Why should he automatically fight you?
Avatar image for midnight_lantern
#49 Posted by Midnight Lantern (5974 posts) - - Show Bio
BatgirlBabs said:
"New team?
"

Apparently.

Avatar image for demosapien
#50 Posted by Demosapien (1146 posts) - - Show Bio
BatgirlBabs said:
"New team?
"

Yup just started yesterday. By the way. Hey, missed u babs (:

@Warsman: He says hes rped before. It should be easy for him. Or is he just tyring to get in