Days of Future Pasts

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#401  Edited By Constantine

Constantine stood up and walked out the room "thank you, but i must go now" he caught one last glimpse of laura she looked dissapointed. Scott opened a portal and stepped through,, he saw the man he wanted and grabbed his collar "wheres the VV base ?" he watched the man hestitatew so he shook him violently "i don't know" "yes you do, tell me" the man spat into constantines face "oh i think you do know, now tell me or i kill you" and he pushed him onto a spiky gate, blood spurted onto constantines jcket "alright" the man whispered something in Scotts ear. Scott stood up and looked at the man in disgust "NOW HELP ME" the man said gesturing the spikes in him, scott held out his hand and the man took it, a sick smile grew on scotts face as the man screamed in agony his hand had burnt away.

Scott turned and walked through a portal appearing at the VV base i missed all the action he thought but he saw d-man and ran towards him his sword in hand he slashed at d-mans eyes.

Goki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#402  Edited By Goki

Goki looks at the force field around the mansion and touches it. ZZAP

" Hmm so my lord what is the first order when the blood bath is over looks outside because i feel that we need a plan. Because as i have seen thier are strong fighters out their and once they are done fighting, it wont take them long to get in here."

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#403  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gambler looked at Gokin.

"Do not worry Gokin let them come. Soon nothing will be able to stop us."

With a waive of his hand Wanda appeared still wearing the chain around her neck. Gambler pointed to Winter.

"Heal her."

*Yes master she replied.

Gambler turned to look out the window, as he did he spoke to Gokin.

"I want you to do something for me Gokin."

He pointed at Naruto.

"I want you to kill him."

Goki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#404  Edited By Goki

a smile forms on Gokins face

With pleasure.

Gokin motions to Gambler to let the field down. And walks out into the courtyard, and then looks back at the VV mansion where Gambler is standing and looks at Wanda. and speaks to him in his mind * She will be our downfall sir do not let your guard down for one second. A collar has never kept her in check before*

He looks at the fool who believes his life is everlasting. He walks behind him and taps him on the shoulder and when the young one looks back he swings at him with a fully charged fist.

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#405  Edited By The Mighty Thor

naruto wwas punched in the face and went back pretty far his face was messed up but then it healed in seconds and he saw goki and said

"who the hell are you"

then like that he threw a kunai with a explosive note and then said

"shadow clone jutsu"

then multiple kunais with explosive notes appered all heading for goki

Goki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#406  Edited By Goki

" I am the servant of evil i am Gokin and....dodges the first kunai, WHAT THE HELL? You dont ask a question and do that!"

Naruto creates clones of Kunais

Goki dodges most of the kunai but one hits the ground next to him and explodes sending him into the air and falling to the ground.

Goki wipes the dirt from his face That was cleaver little one but a fighter should be aware of everything going on around him. And Goki moves his hand to the side and a piece of the wall surrounding them comes flying towards Naruto

Post Edited:2007-08-19 12:03:40
Post Edited:2007-08-19 12:05:13

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#407  Edited By The Mighty Thor

naruto jumps high into the air dodging the walls and says

shadow clone jutsu

then a smoke covered me and my shadow clone and the naruto said

transformation jutsu

transforming into a giant shuriken and throws it at goki then throws more shuirkens and kunias at goki

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#408  Edited By Constantine

Constantine looked around and saw Goki fighting Naruto a smile appeared on his facve and dissolved into thin air reappearing behind Goki

"Hello"

he said swinging his sword towards gokis gut.

Goki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#409  Edited By Goki

Goki sees both attacks coming at him.

With one hand he creates a forcefield in front of him to stop the Shurikens and with the other creates a sword of Darkness to stop Constintines attack.

" Hmm i guess i made a new friend today?" Goki then shoves the newcomer back and fires a concentrated blast of dark energy at him and then slams his fist into the ground causing rocks to go into the air and with his powers sends them flying at Naruto.

" Guess this will be more fun than i thought"

Wanda Maximoff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#410  Edited By Wanda Maximoff

Suddenly the sky turned pitch black and the clouds began to swirl as an eerie purple haze fell over the battle field.

Wanda appeared behind Constantine.

Forgive me

She lifted her hand a launched a blast of dark energy at Constantine's back.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#411  Edited By The Mighty Thor

naruto was hit hard really hard saing

uhhh ahhhhhhhh

then naruto dissapered it was the clone then the real naruto transform back from the giant shuriken and appered behind goki and made a shadow clone and together they make rasengan and moves in and says

rasengan

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#412  Edited By Constantine

Constantine had no time to move the first blast hit him in the chest pushing him back then the second hit his back with both of the forces it lifted him in the air causing him to flip violently and land n the floor with a thud, blood was pouing from his nose, he clenched his stomach to ease the pain, he stood up using sword as support he turned swinging it towards wandas neck.

Goki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#413  Edited By Goki

Ahh SH!T!

And the blast hits Goki and a cloud of dust is created.

The dust clears and Goki is within a forcefield.

breathing heavely

Gokin protected himself from most of the blast but was still injured.

" You son of a b@!@#, that actually hit me."

Goki then takes his mind of his other oppenent. And creates a fist with his hands and pushes them forward sending a blast of fire and darkness towards Naruto.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#414  Edited By The Mighty Thor

naruto shadow clone jumped in front of the blast and blew up sending naruto back and hitting the wall the clone protected him from goki blast but not the explosion and naruto was injured but his healing factor started healing him then naruto said

shadow clone jutsu

then 4 more narutos appered in front of naruto and they charged at goki with kunais and about to slash him while the other naruto stand up

Wanda Maximoff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#415  Edited By Wanda Maximoff

Wanda quickly rose her hand trying to use her telekinesis to stop the swing in mid air but she had under estimated Constantine and the sword grazed her neck spilling her blood.

Her eyes glowed, filled with rage she placed her hands together forming a diamond shape. The ground began to shake and massive rock pillars began to shot up from the earth underneath Constantine.

Goki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#416  Edited By Goki

" Alright ENOUGH WITH THE CLONES"

Goki charges his sword with darkness and runs towards the clones slashing at each and flipping over them. He lands in front of the real Naruto. " See little i have known since the last time you made shadow clones which one was you so its useless." Goki comes down with his sword onto Naruto.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#417  Edited By The Mighty Thor

naruto blocks the sword with kunia and moves out of the way and adds wind element chakra to it making it longer so if i miss my wind chakra should still hit him

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#418  Edited By Constantine

With all his Earth controlling abilities Constantine tried to push them back down it was hard Wanda was very skilled when he couldn/t hold it anymore he let them shoot up putting his hand on top of one he pushed off going high in the air zooming down towards Wanda his sword held in both hands he aimed the strike for her head.

Goki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#419  Edited By Goki

What the?

Goki is sent into the air yet manages to right himself mid air. He raises his hands up in the air and then lets them drop creating the gravity around Naruto to become heavier.

" See now you cant move as fast as you are making you...a better target."

Goki then begins his descent towards the ground picking up speed and energy forming around him.

He hits the ground with the same force as a meteor creating a shockwave.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#420  Edited By The Mighty Thor

naruto couldn't move so he made so much chakra around him it acted like a shield and then the chakra shield and goki collieded and a giant explosion happened and naruto ended up in a hole in the ground and it looks like he is down for the count

Wanda Maximoff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#421  Edited By Wanda Maximoff

A sad look came over Wanda's face. She had thought maybe Constantine would be the one to free her from the evil clutches of the Mad Tyrant Gambler but at last he was not. With a snap of her fingers she disappeared and then re-appeared behind him.

Forming a sword of pure magical energy she stabbed it at Constantine using nothing but her mind to wield the sword.

Goki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#422  Edited By Goki

Goki walks over to the young one lying on the ground

" Hmph"

Goki stretches his arm out and aims at Naruto and fires a blast of fire and energy at Naruto. Then he turns around and begins to walk towards the mansion.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#423  Edited By The Mighty Thor

naruto went poof it was a shadow clone and you see a hole under the clone and the real naruto appered right under goki and charges up so much chakra in his hand you can see it and goes to punch goki right in the face

Goki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#424  Edited By Goki

Goki dodges the punch but is still chard from the chakra

" HAHAHA you fool, look behind you."

With all of the commotion going on with their battle Naruto had not realized the dupes Goki had been creating.

" See thats the upside of absorbing the powers of your father, all of the powers he had are now MINE FIRE!!"

All of the dupes create a ball of fire and darkness mixed and fire it at Naruto.

BOOOOM!

Goki walks from the cloud of dust. Hoping that was the end of this fight.
Post Edited:2007-08-19 12:47:18

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#425  Edited By Constantine

Constantine was only just in time, using his quick reflexes he blocked the sword and started duelling with a none existent person, seeing his chance he sent a orb of light and dark magic toward wanda, it sort of formed the yin yang sign, he finally pushed the magical sword rto the ground a powerful spell on it to stop it moving.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#426  Edited By The Mighty Thor

naruto then appered in the smoke all bloody blood was flowing down his body like a river then he use the kyuubi chakra his eyes turned red and nail grew and a red chakra was surrounding him his body was healing faster then ever but he was still in alot of pain and then he screamed at goki

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

sending a chakra shockwave at him
Post Edited:2007-08-19 12:49:31

Goki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#427  Edited By Goki

" Didn't think so"

Goki was pushed back by the shockwave that cut deep holes into him but withstood it.

" Lets end THIS!!"

He flew at Nartuo with amazing speeds and had his hand open.

" DIE!!!!!"

As he got inches from Naruto he let loose a blast so powerful it took almost all of his energy.

Wanda Maximoff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#428  Edited By Wanda Maximoff

Wanda clapped her hands together and suddenly the air started to ripple, the ying yang shaped blast dispersed into thin air.

Wanda then raised her hand to the sky causing it to rain silver daggers down on Constantine.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#429  Edited By Constantine

Constantine moved his hands in th air in very swift quick moves and a shield appeared above him the spikes hit the shield and ricoched off spiking into the floor when it stopped his shield dissappeared. Constantine closed his eyes concentrating trying to find the force inside him he had not connected with it in years then the ground rumbled and the spikes in the floor lifted Scott held out a clenched hand the spikes rose the sharp ends pointing at Wanda his hand unclenched showing his palm and the spikes shot towards wanda.

Avatar image for space_phantom_v6_1
Space Phantom v6.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Post Deleted.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#431  Edited By Final Arrow

"Stop" the voice was so powerful it began to tear the very ground everyone stood on, Strange Arrow began to hover towards D-man, A bright light all round his body "My name is Strange Arrow, I ask you to stop, you have no chance against me" Strange Arrow liffted his hand.

The new man stood in front of D-man, He had Arros eyes but stranges feature, He also stood at the same height of Arrow, the sword of souls glew in its case with a blue light, Looking over at the froce field that Surrounded the masion Began to fall from a mere look of this new being, "We hae all been used as puppets its time to end this sick joke, Do what you want D-man, But cross me and I will end you, In a away you will not get back up from"

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#432  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

D-Man looked at the man who called himself Strange Arrow.

"Why should I listen to you Strange Arrow? I fear no man" D-Man said.

Then D-Man thought of Winter. Anger boiled inside of him, he wanted to be next to her so bad, he wanted to kiss her again, he loved her.

"Alright Strange Arrow we have a truce, for now" D-Man said reluctantly.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#433  Edited By Final Arrow

Strange Arrow Smiled "Good" Turning he flew towards the VV mansion, The great Iron doors bloked there way, with a wave of his hand the doors exploded sending debry everywhere as it was about to hit everyone , it turned into bright yellow flowers, Moving deeper into the great hall Strange turned to everyone.

"Follow me if you wish to end this, May it be for vengance or for the ones you love it is time we end this game of hers," He began to float up high waiting to see who would follow , to see whos souls where the bravest, Will this work stanrge , Arrows voice asked in his head, I hope so my friend I really do.

Goki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#434  Edited By Goki

Goki had very little energy let within him he was about to continue his attack when he sensed Arrow.

" Little one this battle will have to be decided in another time, I have someone to meet. Do not follow. If you die before we battle again i will meet you in hell."

Goki left the battle at hand and flew to where Arrow was. And landed next to D-man and kneeled before him.

" My friend what is going on, why is this man a cloud of dust by now. Why is he still among the living?"

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#435  Edited By The Mighty Thor

naruto said

hey don't you dare leave m

then naruto collapsed on the ground he couldn't move then after a couple pf mintues he awoke and was able to move but he needed to healing so he increase his kyuubi chakra and it was like he never was injusred and he took the blood off him then saw arrow heading into the mansion

Goki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#436  Edited By Goki

Seeing that he will not be getting any answers from the two in front of him he returns to Gambler.

" My lord what shall we do now, Arrow has returned and looks to have made a truce with D-man."

Wanda Maximoff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#437  Edited By Wanda Maximoff

Suddenly Wanda begins to spin in mid air. As she does purple and pink lights begin to form and grow out around her. Tears fall down her face as the earth begins to shake and tremble, lightning crashes into the VV mansion lighting it on fire.

And then she speaks three words:

"It is over."

There is a flash of white light that engulfs everyone and everything. And like that......its over.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#438  Edited By Final Arrow

Thorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers