Days of Future Pasts

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#151  Edited By Sparda

Sparda didn't answer. He blocked the shurikens using his sword, and aimed a slice at Naruto's face.

Maxim was hit in the face by the kick, but it didn't do much. He charged his hands with dark energy, and launched three orbs of them at Constantine.

Goki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By Goki

Goki is shot backward by the blast.

" If he was a warrior of men then....."

Forget it i will take you to hell with me.

Goki raises his hand to the sky and lets it fall sending a wave of energy right at Gambler.

" YOU WERE HIS BROTHER!!! HOW COULD YOU NOT SEE IT!!"

Sinister enters Gokis mind

" Do not let him get into your head."

Goki responds to Sinister" Did they really do what you tell me"

......Silence

Gambler your death will make my father proud

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By The Mighty Thor

naruto dodge the sword and moves backwards and said

shadow clone jutsu

and 4 naruto's poped up and now there are 5 of them and the 4 naruto's charged towards sparda throws shurikens and each take out a kunai and move in and then attack

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#154  Edited By Constantine

Constantine rolled out the way, lighting his ciggerette he put his lighter away and smiled at Maxim a stick of dynamite appeared in each of Scotts hands there fuses alight he threw them at Maxim.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#155  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

D-Man suddenly steps put of the shadows. He now stands next to his reborn master.

"Fool" he whispers.

D-Man raises a single hand and unleashes a massive torrent of dark energy, striking the wave of energy released by Goki and sending it all tumbling toward him.

"We are Gods" D-Man says.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Sparda

Sparda started dodging shurikens, he dodged most, but one hit him in the shoulder. He ripped it out and tossed it aside. Then, he took out his pistols, and unloaded on the clones.

The orbs of Dark Energy collided with the sticks of dynamite, causing a massive explosion. Maxim was sent flying back. He landed on the ground hard, but recovered furious. He couldn't see through the smoke, so instead he launched a barrage of Dark Energy through it.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By The Mighty Thor

3 clones were hit cause 1 clone jump in front of the clone on the far right then that clone continue to attack with his kunai

then the real naruto made another clone while a cloud cover them and sparda couldn't see what they were doing and naruto said

"transform"

and naruto came out of the smoke and he was holding a giant shuriken and threw it at sparda

Liverwurst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Liverwurst

Liverwurst jumps down from the high ceiling to where D-Man is standing.

"Wait D-Man, it's been a while since Gambler last fought. Let him fight this one on his own. I just want to make sure that Gambler still deserves to be leader. Besides, maybe Gambler can make this fool start thinking and join us.'

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Sparda

Sparda barely saw the shuriken in time and dived to the side. While diving he shot a bullet at the clone. The shuriken went flying into the wall and got stuck in it. Then: "SPARDA! HERE!', Maxim called. He tossed his magical katana Yamato to Sparda, and he caught it. Sparda was now dual wielding swords. He did cross-cut move at Naruto, going for the throat.
Post Edited:2007-08-17 15:48:42

Wanda Maximoff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Wanda Maximoff

Wanda was in the deepest pits of the VV, places not even Magneto had known about. Gambler had it built when he had controlled the VV long ago. With Gambler know controlling her powers she was helpless and alone, Pietro had been rescued but she knew not if he had survived.

So dark.......soooo cold......soooo alone.

Wanda's mind was a fragile place, it would not be long before she lost control of it completely.

Goki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Goki

Goki dodges the attack from the leathered one. And with the other he just wants him to shut up.

" I have no quarrel with you two this is me and him..."

Goki speaks to Sinister in his mind. " What this man is saying is true isnt it ANSWER ME!!"

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

D-Man addressed Liverwurst:

"How dare you question the abilities of our leader? You are a fool, I am the right hand man of the VV!"

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#163  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gambler saw a look of confusion of Goki's face.

"Who are you talking to up there?" he said with a smirk as he pointed to Gokin's head.

"Look around you Gokin." Gambler pointed to the wall behind him were a massive picture of DC seating on the Throne of the VV hung, and then to another picture of DC's great battle with Cryo.

"Your father was a legend. A TRUE VV to the end, you know this to be true don't you. Your scared to let yourself believe cause you know if I'm right that means you have been tricked into killing a great warrior, a great villain, a great VV."

Gambler motioned for D-Man and Liverwurst to take a step back and extended his hand to Gokin.

"I offer my hand only once young one. Join me, take your father's place by my side, take your rightful place among your TRUE family......the VV."

Liverwurst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Liverwurst

"I'm not questioning them, all I'm saying is that he should demonstrate that he is as still as powerful as he used to be. Probably still is, but we should let him take this guy down on his own, or getting us a new member."
Post Edited:2007-08-17 15:45:10

Goki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Goki

He again speaks to Sinister in his mind" When i am done here i will come for you Essex."

He turns to Gambler" I never killed my father the bullet he had shot into his head would have killed him sooner or later, i just let the last bit of energy he had sustaining him go. I am ready...Lord."

Goki takes Gamblers hand and askes one thing of him. " Where was my fathers room he had something for me in it."

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Sparda says:

"Sparda barely saw the shuriken in time and dived to the side. While diving he shot a bullet at the clone. The shuriken went flying into the wall and got stuck in it. Then: "SPARDA! HERE!', Maxim called. He tossed his magical katana Yamato to Sparda, and he caught it. Sparda was now dual wielding swords. He did cross-cut move at Naruto, going for the throat.
Post Edited:2007-08-17 15:48:42"

the clone was shot and dissaper in smoke and he came with the swords aiming for his neck and pulls out two kunai and block them then he ducked and went behind him and goes to grab him from under his shoulder and goes to put his hands on his head and then goes to whisper in his ear

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Sparda

Sparda was struggling to get out of the hold. "LET GO!!!", he screamed, almost losing control.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#168  Edited By The_Ghostshell

The Son becomes the Father

=======

"You are indeed wise beyond your years Gokin. Your father's room is up those stairs, last door at the end of the hall. It has not been opened in many years. When you are reay come find me. There is much to do."

Gambler then turned to D-Man.

"I am leaving you in charge, I must attend to a certain matter. When I return I shall have a new LoD for you to control and unleash on the N.A.O. The time has come for payback."

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By The Mighty Thor

naruto turned sparda around toward that iant shuriken and he said

"i'm the clone"

and the giant shuriken transforms back to the real naruto and he make a shadow clone next to him and they make rasengan

but it was bigger then rasengan it was Oodama rasenga if hit it spells death and the naruto's charge at sparda with Oodama rasengan and says

"Oodama rasengan"

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Sparda

Maxim sensed the immediate danger. He turned, used telekinesis and threw the clone holding Sparda away. Then he formed a barrier around Sparda with dark magic. Maxim needed no defense, but Sparda was still frail. The Rasengan hit the barrier, and a massive explosion occured.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By The Mighty Thor

the exploison happen and naruto was outside beat up if it wasn't for his healing factor he would be down for the count and all his injuries were healing fast and he look around and couldn't find sparda so he made 4 shadow clones around him wacthing every corner while naruto healed

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Sparda

Maxim emerged out of the smoke. He sent a ball of Dark energy at each clone. His magic could see who was the real Naruto. He walked forward, and picked up his katana that Sparda dropped. He was safely incased in the dark magic barrier, invisible to everywhere but Maxim. Maxim walked to the real Naruto.

"I will feast on your soul", he said with a smile, but he was full of rage.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#173  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Moonchild heard a few knocks on her front door. "Coming! She said. She opened the door to see Cryo holding Lunick by his collar, Lunick's arms crossed.

Moonchild sighed. "What happened?" Both of them immediately started talking at once,"Mom-" "Moon-" "He destro-" "He tried to jump ou-" "He's not my Dad!" "He can't be my son!" Their words were all jumbled up together, and they just kept talking and talking.

Moonchild held up her hand and they both immediately stopped. "What happened?" Cryo began,"Moonchild, this punk tried to jump out of a moving car and has yet to believe I'm his father." Before Moonchild could speak Lunick began,"Mom! He destroyed my school! He thinks I'm his son! He's crazy mom!"

Moonchild looked at Lunick strangely,"Lunick, he is your father. Believe me, I know." Cryo turned to Lunick, who in turn looked back at him, and smiled. "You owe me twenty bucks." He dropped Lunick and let him get to his feet. Lunick dusted himself off an stormed into the kitchen. Moonchild turned to Cryo with her arms folded. He shrugged and whispered,"What?" Moonchild rolled her eyes and pointed to the kitchen,"Get in there." She whispered back. "No." Get. in there." "No." "Now." Moonchild glared at Cryo.

Cryo moned and walked into the kitchen, sitting opposite of Lunick. Moonchild sat inbetween them. "Now, let's get this straight. Lunick, Cryo-Wolf is your father."

"But Mom! Everyone in the NAO said my Dad died before I was born! Then, Suddenly, out of nowhere comes some guy claiming to be my dad!?" He interrupted. "He sin't claiming, Lunick," She replied,"He is. I'd know. You know enough about this subject to know what I'm talking about." Both Cryo and Lunick groaned and cringed.

"I told them all to tell you that because I didn't know how you'd react to knowing you're father was a God."

"If he's such a God then why hasn't he been here for the last 14 years?" Lunick said smugly. Cryo was enraged he leapt up from his seat with his claws bared, Lunick doing the same insinctively. "Hey! I had obligations to the world, ok!? You couldn't last one day as a God."

"And you couldn't last one day as a father!" Cryo couldn't believe he was hearing this, but Lunick was right. "Both of you put away your claws, right now!" Moonchild yelled. Cryo was the first to do what she had told him, putting away his claws and walking out into the backyard. He leaned against the railing, looking out into the ocean.

"Go talk to your father!" Moonchild whispered. "No." Lunick whispered back. "Right now, young man." "No." "NOW." Lunick groaned and pushed away from the table, walking outside with his hands in his pocket. Moonchild looked out the window. "It's scary how alike they are." She said, shaking her head.

He leaned his back against the rail Cryo was leaning on. He looked down and said,"I'm sorry about that father crap back there." He looked up and the shone on his face, it was beginning to set. Cryo shook his head,"No, it's my fault. I 've never had much experience being a father, but plenty being a son. I didn't know how to act."

"Well," Lunick began,"I didn't have a dad until earlier today, not to mention he was a God." Cryo laughed,"Yeah, I get were your coming from. Same thing pretty much happened to me, 'bout 19 years ago. But I didn't want you to get hurt, that's why I gave up my immortality."

"You gave it up? Why?" He turned so he was facing the same way as Cryo. "When a God leaves Olympus, and the absence is not authorized, he loses his GodHood. I'm guessing they'll be calling you pretty soon." Lunick looked away from Cryo and looked out over the ocean. He was the reason his dad was no longer a God. He breathed in an began walking down to the beach,"C'Mon!"

"Wait! Where are you going?" Cryo yelled after him. "Well, we need to get your godhood back. Let's go, pops. That is, if you can keep up." Cryo shook his head and smiled, following him and passing him, heading for the water. "You should be the one worrying, junior." The two began racing each other to the water.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Sparda says:

"Maxim emerged out of the smoke. He sent a ball of Dark energy at each clone. His magic could see who was the real Naruto. He walked forward, and picked up his katana that Sparda dropped. He was safely incased in the dark magic barrier, invisible to everywhere but Maxim. Maxim walked to the real Naruto. "I will feast on your soul", he said with a smile, but he was full of rage."

naruto said

"ha your right this fight has gone long enough and i see that traitor sparda was to weak to fight his own battles"

then naruto access the kyuubi chakra and his eyes turn red becoming more beast like nails grow on both hands and feet and he grew fangs the lines on his face grew longer and darker and screamed at maxim

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

and a huge charka shockwave headed towards maxim

Maxim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Maxim

"Humph", Maxim shruuged. His fists charged with Dark Energy. He braced himself for impact. He was hit by the chakra.

The blow was strong. Almost as strong as Xargus had hit him. He was sent flying out of the NAO HQ, into the forest. He landed, making the ground shake. His healing factor healed his wounds. He recovered, and raised his hands. They crackled with Dark Energy. Then he brought them together, and launched a massive beam of it straight back towards Naruto.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By The Mighty Thor

naruto jumped above the beam and threw 8 shurikens at maxim and landed on the ground and then his speed was increase by so much he dissaper and maxim did not know which way he went

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Mantid

The HQ were near. After a mile of jogging Mantid arrived, he arrived outside an almost destroyed HQ. Part of the wall was broken and a man stood outside. Mantid could sense he was evil. Mantid threw a paralyzing power beam at him.

Maxim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Maxim

Maxim's sense went off. The shirukens bounced off harmlessly.Then he sidestepped the beam. Then-with one hand-he lifted a fully grown tree out of the ground. "MUAHAHAHA!!!!", he laughed, his heart full of rage. He swung it at Mantid.
Post Edited:2007-08-17 17:11:39

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Mantid

Mantid was hit by the tree. Smashing against another. With blood coming out from his forehead and his lip, he stood up. Mantid arm went up, and from the palm started to come out exploding light balls going straight for the invader.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By The Mighty Thor

naruto said

"Mantid haven't seen you in awhile are you okay"

then naruto pulls out three kunais and tied a explosive note to each one and threw it at maxim

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Mantid

"I feel great, full of energy!," Mantid yelled responding at Naruto, with all the comotion he had a feeling Naruto would have some trouble hearing.

Maxim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Maxim

Maxim shot Orbs of Dark Energy at Mantids light balls. They collided in mid-air, cancelling each other out. The kunai's hit Maxim, exploded, and sent him colliding with a tree. He got back up. He was furious, and sped to Mantid, and launched a flurry of punches at his face.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Mantid says:

""I feel great, full of energy!," Mantid yelled responding at Naruto, with all the comotion he had a feeling Naruto would have some trouble hearing. "

don't weary i have enhanced hearing and just like that he heard shaman say we were losers but he couldn't leave mantid alone to fight this guy and made a smirk on his face and couldn't belive his one time friend would say that. so he said outloud

"why are you leaving shaman you are with the nao why don't you help"

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Mantid

Mantid dodged a few fists but was caught off beat and wawas hit in the face badly. Mantid swiftly moved out of the way before he was hit anymore. Mantid flew into the air and ignited both his fists. He went flying down towards Maxim with two flaming fists ready to smash at his face.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Copycat Shaman says:

"shaman turns round to face Naruto. he started playing beautiful girls suicidal. rays of happiness burst out. "naruto, im useless in a fight!""

naruto said

"so what i use to get in people ways when i was younger i was the one who always got saved so fine just leave be a coward if you think your that weak then i never knew you at all"

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Mantid

"Shaman, I know you better then that!!" Mantid yelled at his friend. "Get in here and help us out!!"

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Mantid

Copycat Shaman says:

"shaman walks over to Naruto. he then looks at mantid and then maxim. "i'll just wait for my time""

"How can you stand there and not help your team?" Mantid yelled at his friend.

Maxim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Maxim

The fists hit him several times in the face. Maxim was knocked back. He stopped. There was no point to this fighting, he realized he already had what he wanted. He smiled. Then he opened a rift, walked through it, grabbed Sparda, and teleported away. These people would die soon enough. Maxim just needed a better plan of action.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Post Deleted.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#190  Edited By Final Arrow

Arrow stood in the ruins of his base, Shocked by the way his team had acted, At first there was rage then he looked a VS and saw here strugle to keep the base alive, "Let it drop the NAO is more then A building as long as the poeple are safe then that is all we need, " Closing his eyes he opened a portal of blue magic next to him, The vortex spun as it sucked Quicksiver into it.

Turning to his VS he smiled "Look after him, I think he is the key to are problem, I have healed most of his major wounds , But he will need care, I seem to trust you for some reason, I have something I must attend to , But I will find you, Please the Portal will take you somewhere safe."

Closing his eyes Arrow teleported , His mind flew along the Air looking for his old friend, Cryo where the hell are you, Each time he touched a mind, he felt the darkness in him grow, Then he found him, A wall of distress hit arrow in the face Drawing the Sword of shadows , He appeared next to his old friend, "Need a hand teen wolf".

Thorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Thorn

Thorn landed outside the building. Heroes were all scattered through the place. A battle must have taken place while he wasn't here. Thorn approached some of his partners. His body on was on fire. "Can you tell me what's going on?" He asked Naruto.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Thorn says:

"Thorn landed outside the building. Heroes were all scattered through the place. A battle must have taken place while he wasn't here. Thorn approached some of his partners. His body on was on fire. "Can you tell me what's going on?" He asked Naruto."

a battle happened and right now i have no idea whats happening in there.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#193  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Cryo heard a familiar voice behind him. He smiled and turned,"What's up, Arrow." He turned to Lunick,"I trust you alreay know how this is?" He pointed to Arrow.

Lunick was ahead, almost near the water. He ran back and nodded. "Leader of the NAO."

Cryo turned back to Arrow. He thought they all didn't like them for leaving to be a God. If they contacte him, it must've been serious. "What's wrong?"

Thorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By Thorn

"Is everyone alright?" Thorn asked concerned. He looked around. They all seem alright, but who knew. He hoped that his team partners wouldn't treat him as a monster.

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By Walkingstone

"Thanks," Nancy shouted over the sound of the building crashing down as her shield collapsed down to its minimum size, protecting her and those directly around her. Dashing into the vortex, she watched it close on the NAO. She was alone in the wormhole with Pietro. She laid her hand on his chest and guided him through. The far end led to a brightly lit cavern, it was warm and sun filtered through from various gaps in the cave walls. Someone had lived here, there were all the facilities for a long, comfortable stay so Nancy settled Pietro down on a cot and finally gave in to her exhaustion by collapsing to her knees.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Thorn says:

""Is everyone alright?" Thorn asked concerned. He looked around. They all seem alright, but who knew. He hoped that his team partners wouldn't treat him as a monster."

"yea i think everyone is alright"

then naruto looked at thorn and he knew he was scared the he will feel like a monster and naruto looked at him and said

"i know how it feels to have be monster i have on inside me and everyday i could tell people think of me as a monster you know what i did i prove to them i was more then what i looked"
Post Edited:2007-08-17 18:26:33

Thorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By Thorn

"It's hard to believe that someone understands me," Thorn said, "But tell me what you did to prove you were more?" Thorn was amazed, how could anybody think of this teenager as a monster.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Zaraki opened his eyes as he felt the helipcopter veer left. The pilot was staring back at him where he sat. The whole flight had been like this. The pilot was the son of an NAO member Zaraki had killed and devoured. The mission coordinator had felt he was the least likely to land and attack him. Zaraki closed his eyes again and sighed. As he breathed in he could smell lillacs again. Lucy always smelled like lillacs, he loved that smell.

He rested his cheek on her head as they approached the VV headquarters. The mission orders had been clear, this was a dark mission, no jackets, not special attention, and no back up. The target was to be exterminated or retrieved, by all means. Zaraki had asked Lucy why she would take the mission when they had just gotten back, she said it was all she had always done. Until she had gotten lucky and caught him after a fatal battle. She was so unsure that he would survive the draining process, but she knew she had to try.

"Drop in ten." the co- pilot muttered into the microphone on her helmet.

"Slide over." Lucy grinned as she kicked the ropes out of the side of the gunship.

"Hmm." Zaraki stepped out of the copter and slid easily down the rope, using his spirit pressure to slow his fall.

The soft sound of Lucy landing next to him reassured his confidence in her improvements since they went their seperate ways.

"Let's move." Lucy grinned as she hefted a ruck into Zaraki's chest and shouldered her own.

"I'll be behind you."

"Why?"

"To enjoy the view." Zaraki smiled as he tucked Battosai into his belt and followed Lucy towards the compound walls.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#199  Edited By Final Arrow

Arrow smiled at Cryo "I Need some help old friend" He looked at Lunick and at Cryo "you old dog" Walking over Lunick he held out his hand "My name is Arrow , Nice to meet you", Arrows noticed his skin had become paler, No he thought , He had not noticed his eye change this time they where pure black.

A Voice screamed at the back of his head one line "Im coming back" Arrow pushed the voice away , Closing his mind and locking it away, Not if I can help it you freak, Arrow realised Cryo was looking at him, with a worried expersion !

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Thorn says:

""It's hard to believe that someone understands me," Thorn said, "But tell me what you did to prove you were more?" Thorn was amazed, how could anybody think of this teenager as a monster."

"i train hard and i showed people who i really am the rest is for you to deicede"

and just like that naruto left the area into he forest and while he was in the forest he wondered what happened to arrow and vs and quicksilver and he thought

"i hope they are alright"