Liverwurst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Liverwurst

Liverwurst laughed,

"I'm afraid that if you want to take out the NAO you need my help. Besides, there are better ways to kill them than one on one."

Scene Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By Scene Kid

Scene Kid arrived at the gates of the mansion,it was the place the VV were formed.He was hesitaing to go in,he wanted to wait for anyone else who could've gotten the message.He waited and took of his jacket,he threw it to the gound.

"Man this outfit is really bothering me,i need new threads."

Scene Waited for another five minutes before walking to the door,it brought back many memories.He didnt want anyting to do with the people but he loved the idea of a villainous reunion it sent shutters down his back.

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Walkingstone

Nancy gripped a piece of paper in her hands as she waited outside the headmistress's office. She was never quite sure why but standing there, she felt like she was on detention or something. A small girl came out, her eyes brimming with tears as she dashed past Nancy, so she stepped forward and knocked lightly on the door.

"Yes?" a regal, operatic voice called forth from the depths of the shaded office.

It was stiflingly warm in there, with a smothering clawing perfume clinging to everything. "Miss Tesslebrook..." Nancy said as calmly as she could. "I need to take a leave of absence."

"For a-what purpose?" A pudgy faced woman leant over an old oak desk, her French manicured nails clacking off the surface.

"You gave me this letter of leave when my step-father died. I only took six months. I would like to take the other six." She passed it over, the last inch snatched in the grabbing claws of the headmistress.

"Hmm..." A pair of glasses were flicked onto her tiny, needle sharp nose. "It all seems to be in h-order. As you a-wish. Starting to day, I presume?"

"Yes, Miss Tesslebrook." The paper was slotted into her files and she was waved away. Once the office door was closed behind her, Nancy let out a long breath and sucked in the clean air. She needed to pack quickly. She had to find out if that spell had been Abraham.

Grand Duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By Grand Duchess

Witchblade awakens and follows the aura she thought so highly of. when she arrives at the mansion she magically hides inside of secne kid's soul

Wanda Maximoff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Wanda Maximoff

The massive fire in the middle of the VV leaving room was the only source of light. Wanda could see Scene Boy enter. The chain began to tighten around her neck.

Someone approaches master. she said.

She motioned for Scene Boy to approach. The shadow in her fathers chair leaned forward.

"I know you. Come closer."

Scene Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Scene Kid

Hesitating Scene Kid slightly moved closer and approached Wanda,he could since there was something in the air,being funny in his head he began to sing that same song by Phil collins.

"Yeah but do i know you?"

He reached over to look at the person speaking,but something was holding him back.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Donnie suddenly felt that a great perversion was amiss.

"This is not right, I must stop this. Servant inform the legion, I will now be leaving" D-Man said

Yes my excellency

D-Man quickly made his leave, his eyes on the VV castle.

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Walkingstone

Once she was back in her rooms, Nancy shed the disgusting tweed and replaced it with a pair of jeans, a union jack t-shirt and a denim jacket she'd stolen from her father years ago. It too had the union jack on it. Closing her eyes, she gave in to the nauseating pulse that had been threatening to overtake her all morning. It tugged at her and in her mind she could see a woman, desperate, wanting something back... someone back... The magic was ancient and potent. It was like a drug to Nancy and she drank it in.

Opening her arms wide, she felt the power fill them, swirling out of her in a vortex that stretched from where she stood in her tiny bedroom to where that woman had begged for her father back. Sapphire eyes glowed green as she stepped into the wormhole, strobes of plasma sparking off of her. She floated through it, carried by the waves of psychic energy, until the far end spewed forth in the VV throne room.

Scene Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Scene Kid

Scene Kid jumped at the sight of the wormhole coming threw,he almost threw his disc.

"Who are you,another beutiful babe?I hope your a bad guy"

He asked as he relaxed his weapons,he stepped closer to the striking female,who stepped out of the wormhole

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Walkingstone

Unseeing eyes of glowing green scanned the room and found the source of the magic, both the source and the object it had created. The wormhole collapsed back inside her as she stepped into a room of people. One spoke to her and she turned, facing him down, as a blade of glowing spirit formed in her hand. "What is this place?" she asked, her voice dripping with raw power.

Grand Duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Grand Duchess

Witchblade jumped out of his soul and blasted wanda.

Scene Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Scene Kid

Scene Kid was confused by now,three women were in the room,and he was getting happy...yet he was confused.

"Okay i have one girl jumping out my body,another girl asking me a questio who just stepped out of the f'in air,and another who is bout to get blasted by the same girl who jumoed outta me"

He was going nuts,it was to much confusion,Scene Kid jumped in front the blast and was sent back,his costume was in shambles.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

D-Man arrived in mere seconds, with his newly gained power travel was not a problem.

"Looks like it's time for me to make my entrance" D-Man said.

There was fire in the night and through it stepped D-Man, into the legendary VV castle. D-Man had only had the chance to visit a couple times in his lifetime, and it usually wasn't for fun.

D-Man stepped into the room, already containing a number of people. D-Man's eyes moved from one person to the next until they landed on the person everyone seemed to be focusing on.

"I can't believe it, it must be a miracle" D-Man said suprised.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#64  Edited By Darkchild

Goki looks into the horizon and remembers his true father as he was in his prime.

Flashbacks

Darkchild is in a battle with one of the heros of this world. A new member named Kaden. Kaden strikes at DC with what looked to be a ice based power but Darkchild took the child down in one fell swoop.

Goki is standing in the shadows hiding from his father.

Returns to the present

Goki is amazed that this world can be so beautiful yet be at its end.

"Father what shall i do next for your lordship"

Soon i will have you attack the NAO directly. But for now my "son" i want you to train with your powers. Because not only do you have your own powerful abilities but you have your fathers. Who for a time were unmatched for many other than Magneto and Gambler. But they are long gone in spirit.
Post Edited:2007-08-16 21:08:19

Scene Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Scene Kid

"Well,well if isnt the D-man"

Scene kid,shrugged off the blast and got back up being completley oblivious to the others,his costume was torn and he was ashamed to look at D-man like that,he got up to approach him.

Grand Duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Grand Duchess

WitchBlade kisses Scene Kid and tells him to watch his. The one you trust the most, is only the least of your worries

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#67  Edited By The_Ghostshell

The shadow rose up from the throne.

"ENOUGH!"

Channeling Wanda's magic he teleported Witchblade away.

"My brothers......I have returned."

Slowly the man removed his mask and dropped it. He looked over thee entire room, eyes glowing red.

"Where are the rest of my VV? And why have you all fallen so far?"

The mans atention was then turned to the beautiful VisionScape.

"You where no doubt drawn here by my pets use of dark magic. I hope you don't try anything foolish."

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Walkingstone

VisionScape tilted her head, the blade glinting all the colours of the known universe as she turned to this new presence. Power and the spell buffeted against her senses as she stepped forward, the blade lowering, pointing first at Gambler, then at Wanda. "She made you," Nancy chanted. "Your life is bound to hers."

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Zaraki sighed and opened his eyes. He had been lulling through his mind and couldn't seem to concentrate.

"Hey, Lucy."

"Yeah?"

"What do we do from here?"

"What I have always done." Lucy turned on her side and looked into Zaraki's eyes. "We continue to serve with the NAO and keep darkness at bay."

Zaraki blinked as the realization set in. He was now in the NAO headquarters.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

D-Man's eyes beheld Gambler, his long time friend. D-Man had been his righthand-man and was left in charge of the LOD when he and Magneto died.

"I don't think that would be smart VS you are forgetting my presence" D-Man said noticing VS.

Grand Duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Grand Duchess

WitchBlade teleports back in to the mansion. And asks if she can help.

Scene Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Scene Kid

"Wow,talk about mass confusion"

Scene Kid wasnt phased by the presence of anyone,he knew everyone was a heavy hitter,he understood why they were all there.His was jus bedazzeld that Gambler was still alive,he wanted to be excited but that part of him was gone,he was more cold now.

"So,anyone wanna hook me up with a new outfit,with all the magic in here someone should"

He knew that his statement wasnt releavent but choose to stray off topic,to break the tension and add to the confusion.

Wanda Maximoff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Wanda Maximoff

Wanda looked at VisionScape pointing a magnificent sword at her. Quickly she yelled out,

QUICKLY! KILL ME NOW! PLEASE.

But Gambler yanked the chain almost taking her head off as he did. Gambler looked down on her and smiled, then looking up at Quicksilver who was still hanging from the ceiling he pointed and as he did the bones in his body began to snap and break.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PIETRO!!!!!

Then without warning Gambler spoke in an accent language and Wanda was gone.

Maxim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Maxim

Maxim walked silently down his throne room in the Underworld, a man in a hood appeared behind him, keeping pace. "You have it?", Maxim asked without turning around. "Yes, my lord", the figure replied, his face covered. Maxim motioned his head forward. He finally arrived at the gate. "Do it", he ordered the man. The hooded one stepped forward to the massive steel doors, and pulled a crystal orb out of his pocket. He pressed it to to hole shape imprint in the door, and the gates shook. Then they opened. "Let us take what is ours", Maxim said to the hooded man. He stepped forward, and removed his cloak. There, in the firepits, stood Sparda. "Yes master", he said as he dived through the portal, followed by Maxim.

New York: Central Park.

Civilians walked around, enjoying the sights. Suddenly, the Earth shook. There was flashing lightning bolts, and an explosion. A rift appeared, and Sparda dove out, followed by Maxim. For a while, they stood still. Then, Maxim raised his hand and shot a building with a beam of dark energy, causing it to collapse.

"This world shall be mine!", Maxim thought.
Post Edited:2007-08-16 21:32:30

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Walkingstone

With one move of her hands, the sword was gone from VisionScape's hands as she lifted off of the ground. She stretched out her thoughts, encased the squirming, writhing Pietro in them. His pain was excruciating but she drew it in, lifting it from him. "What is this place?" she hissed as she broke Gambler's hold on Pietro. "What are you all?"

Scene Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Scene Kid

"Well babe im just a bad guy tryna to make it life,you look like you need an advil"

Scene kid shrugged his shoulders as he answered the question,he was looking around to see if anyone would laugh at his jokes,he though no one woul,so he choose to shut up instead of telling him another one.

Grand Duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Grand Duchess

WitchBlade looks confused at what is happening.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

D-Man looked on in pleasure as he saw the desperate face of VisionScape trying to stop Petro's pain.

"Sweetheart, we are gods and you have already lost" D-Man said.

Grand Duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Grand Duchess

WitchBlade's spirit left her body and went into Donnie's body. She was now bonded to his spirit.
Post Edited:2007-08-16 21:42:55

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Zaraki stood with his jacket in one hand. It was different. he could only think of all the years he had spent serving the VV and all the heroes he had killed. The jacket was soft, yet felt durable. Had he earned the right for this. Zaraki looked at Lucy and set the jacket back in her arms.

"I cannot do that." Zaraki ran his fingers through his hair. "I have slaughtered so many of your own and on top of that, their souls fueled my battles."

"Z, honey, that was the past." Lucy set the jacket on the chair outside the office and took his hand as she led him to the door. "It can't haunt you forever."

Yes it can, and the past has a nasty habit of repeating itself The hollow in Zaraki chirped from the shadows of his mind.

"I love you Lucy, but this I can't do." zarki pulled her hand to his chin and leaned down. "Ask me for anything but to insult them like that."

"Okay." She whispered. She was pained to see him like this. "Let's just look ahead then."

"Fine by me." Zaraki pushed the door open and froze as he saw all the NAO members in the cafeteria.

There were so many more than he had remembered before his capture. There were so many, and none of them looked happy to see the VV's former trashman in their midst.

Maxim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Maxim

As soon as that first building exploded and crumbled, people started running. Maxim laughed at these frail humans, and then checked on Sparda. He was disembowling some police officers. Maxim laughed. He had trained him well. He launched blast after blast, killing all he saw.

Grand Duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Grand Duchess

Their is to much bad karma rising in this room. au revoir. witchblade teleports out the mansion

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#83  Edited By Spectrum

There was a THWART sound and Spectrum appeared in the front pasanger seat of the Camaro. The characteristic whisp of smoke hung over the chairs and heads of the car.

"Do not worry about your Godly friends they will suvive he foolish attempt on their lives." He spkoe quietly infront of Cryo.

"I beleive we have a common enemy" He smiled as he said it. HIs silver hand was ontop of the dashboard and gleemed in the streetlights zooming by.

Weather Cryo was aware of Gamblers rise to existence he did not know but he knew that the NAO would prove very usefull in the bigger schem of things.

Post Edited:2007-08-16 21:59:29

Maxim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Maxim

Maxim stood beside Sparda amidst the strewn corpses. He was off to a good start. An aura of dark magic surrounded the bodies, and they were levitated into a pile. Maxim stood atop it, chuckling. One police officer remained. He aimed his pistol shakily at Maxim, and fired. There was the muzzle flash, but Maxim didn't even move. The bullet had stopped, levitated in front of him. He laughed. Then with a crack he sent the bullet back with so much force that the officers head exploded. Sparda tossed his body onto the pile. Maxim levitated a telephone pole, and stabbed it through the bodies, skewering them.

"Let this be the first monument in my honour!", he laughed as he floated down the street, followed by Sparda.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Zaraki leaned against the wall as he watched Lucy through the window. He sighed as he remebered the trays flying into the air as they entered. None of the NAO had forgotten what he was responsible for. Through the window Lucy was yelling and pointing at a paper file she had been handed, then at herself. She must be retelling the story.

Awww, poor Zaraki get his fweewings hwert?

I don't feel like talking to you ever again.

Why, because it is the big bad Hollow's fault this has happened? The voice dripped with hatred. You released me to save her, remember?

I did what I had to do to save her! Zaraki gritted his teeth and lowered his head. You got carried away and killed all those people!

She's alive isn't she?

Go to hell.

"Z, you awake?" Lucy touched his arm and he opened his eyes. "We have a mission. A seek and destroy if you will."

"Interesting, who's the mark?"

"Don't know his name for sure, he's new, but he looks familiar." Lucy opened the envelope and handed Zaraki a picture. "No details on powers or anything like that, just that he has appeared and we like to keep villians to a minimum."

"Understood." Zaraki looked at the pic and felt a sense of familiarity as he looked at the young man, almost made him think of someone he served in the VV with. "Why does he look so familiar."

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#86  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

IT was now dark out, and Cryo was entering the City Limits of Boston. A seeming explosion occured in his passenger seat, causing Cryo to swerve on the road. He listened to his words and said,"My Gods, man! You don't just....POOF! into people's cars like that!" He breathed out heavily and continued to keep his eyes on the road.

He sighed,"What do you want Spectrum? I'm kinda busy now." Cryo had remembered Spectrum from his past. "Can't you contact someone else? I know my brothers and sisters will do fine. They are Gods. I was just surprised that's all. Now, what is the real reason you poofed into my car?"

Cryo slowed down as he drove off the highway, using what he remembered of Boston to drive towards the Boston Arts Acaemy.

Maxim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Maxim

Maxim floated silently down the street with Sparda following close behind. He sense suddenly went off. He dodged just in time as a blast from a tank went flying by, exploding as it hit the ground. Maxim looked ahead. There was a roadblock in place with two tanks and 2 dozen soldiers. Maxim laughed. He nodded to Sparda. The young man took off at full speed towards the roadblock, and in about 2 minutes, all the soldiers were dead, and the tanks destroyed. Maxim had trained him well.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#88  Edited By Final Arrow

Arrow sat on the edge of a roof top, His tunic blowing in the wind, As he looked out over the hide out he wondered how Wanda would react to seeing him again, it had been so long since He had seen or touched her soft skin, It was a romance that was doomed to fail.

He had followed her use of magic to this place, Then he hread Her scream with out warning he burst into action , Jumping and rolling into the nearest window and began to run, He felt a sharp sting on his cheek a bit of glass had cause a small but deep cut , The blood flew from it with out mercy, He brust into the room, To see Gambler and VS standing Pertio was lying on the floor tears gripping at his face.

"You , your still alive" Arrow was gob smacked, He took two steps back and looked again in disblive, It could not be, Gambler his freind , enemy , Rival , Arrows hand shot straight for his bow , Pulling back on the Unicron hair a Arrow of prue magic took its place in his fingers shining bright, But Arro did not Fire, He began to criucle round to Pertio Standing in front of the fallen man He rasied a Shield, Then he saw DC there as well, "It looks like the old team is back, What are you up to Gambler , Why are you killing my boys, You must realsie the VV is dead"

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#89  Edited By Constantine

Constantine rubbed his head he had a huge headache but still he was happy. He had escaped death once again, of course mother had helped. He wondered what would happen if someone saw his dead body and also what did it mean the seekers of here are ridden for this place is forbidden what was in there? Scott pushed the little gate open and stepped up to the front door.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gambler paused for a minute, taken by surprise at the sight of his long time rival Arrow.

"Killing? I have killed no one....." he paused and looked at Pietro and VisionScape. "Yet"

The fire stilled burned in the center of the room as villains and heroes stood not sure who would make the first move. Tensions where high and everyone knew it was only a matter of time before something horrible happened.

"My friend look around, you are out manned, out powered, and out numbered. Wanda is mine now and soon I shall bring the VV back to its rightful place as rulers of the world and there's nothing your precious Outlawz can do about it."

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#91  Edited By Darkchild

Goki stands below the citidal that will hold his future.

" Goki, victory is your only answer. DO NOT RETURN DEFEATED."

Goki bows and presents himself before his "father"

" Also, the coming battle between our two factions is drawing near. And soon you will be able to unleash your fury on the man who kept your father alive for so long."

Yes father.

Goki begins his ascent to the doors of the citidal. He reaches the doors and begins to walk towards the door.

He reaches the doors and as he reaches for the handle the doors shoot forward and knock him back.

A man of power walks out the door. " Who DARES to disturb me in my seclusion."

Goki makes himself presentable." I did, i meant for it to be a warning but i guess your not the warning type...Exodus."

" You have the stench of a breeder i once knew, who are you."

I am the offspring of that so called "breeder". An i have come to take your citidal and YOUR LIFE.

Goki raises his hand into the air and a piece of Exoduses citidal comes off. " Make this easy on yourself just let it happen" Goki then slams his hand to the ground and the piece falls right on top of Exodus, but he is barley damaged.

"You are definatly the breeders, offspring."

Why do you say?

" Because he was a moron too." Exodus charges Goki

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Walkingstone

"You talk too much," VisionScape chanted, her eyes still green, opalescent and unseeing. She was knelt by Pietro, her hands gliding over his form, easing his pain, but unable to heal him. It was one of those lessons severely lacking from her former mentor. These creatures that surrounded her, they would likely know answers to many of her questions, they were the type, but the evil pouring off of them was sickening. "Less talk," she whispered as she rose up, her sword forming out of the plasma in her body, "more action," she pointed it at Gambler and smiled.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Final Arrow

Arrows Lifted his bow to eye level, "Many thigs have changed, Do not push me you will not like th out come" Arrows eyes glazed with black then returned to red, He could feel the monster inside him clawing at his soul, He looked at VS and whispered out the side of his mouth "this is not the time for action, We need to get pertio and go, I will cover you retreat, We need answers, Turn your head and close your eyes."

Arrow eyes glowed as he fired the bright Arrow at the floor a great blast of light filled the room, Arrow had slung his bow round his arm, And pulled the mighty sword from its dark home, He ran at Gambler "NAO FOR LIFE BIT@*"

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Walkingstone

Ducking down, VisionScape covered Pietro's body with hers as the green blast consumed the area. Still with her eyes closed, she rolled onto her back and opened a wormhole, the vortex echoing the colours of the blast. Lifting the body of the unconscious man with her thoughts, she dashed into the tunnel, holding it open for as long as she could for Arrow, the other end connecting to the NAO Headquarters, a place she'd been but once in her life when she'd joined the Hex Girls.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gambler's attention was focused on VS when suddenly there was a blinding light. Arrow moved swiftly, this was not the same Arrow as before but the Arrow of old, cunning and agile.

In one motion Arrow sliced down Gambler's chest and off to the side creating a massive wound. Blood started to flow as the mad tyrant fell backwards.

"WANDA!" he yelled.

Suddenly the wound began to close up and a villainous grin came over his face as he looked up at Arrow.

"Things have changed indeed."

Goki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Goki

Goki stands not moving as Exodus closes in on Goki striking.

Goki is sent flying yet he manages to land on his feet.

Exodus uses his power and pulls his citidal apart and tosses the parts at Goki. Goki just walks toward Exodus and the powers bounce of him.

"How do you do this. Your father was never this strong."

Exactly!

Goki rushes towards Exodus but is stopped fast by a falling piece of debris. He is pinned beneath a pillar. Exodus walks up to Goki and begins to laugh.

" You know what child for a moment you had me scared. * he reaches into the air and with his powers pulls out a rod from the building* Now this will be quick, but before i send you to the next world. Your father, begged me for mercy when we battled. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...Wha."

In an instant the pillar is melted and Goki is standing in front of Exodus. And before Exodus can react Gokis hand is around his throat and suspending him in the air.

" YOU WILL NEVER SPEAK OF MY FATHER IN THAT TONE AGAIN!!!"

HAHAHAHAHA

" You will not kill me. This was the truce of the time. No one is to harm me EVER. Becaus Crack"

Sinsiter told me you never shut up.

Goki drops the lifeless body of Exodus. " Now for those wonderus powers you hold." Goki kneels next to Exodus and begins to absorb his powers.

" breaths in deep This is wonderful the power is so so addictive."

Goki lifts his head and looks into the horizon.

" Now father i will avenge you."

He is finally ready for the coming battle. He searches for one man. He does not want a war, all he wants is one mans life.

" You will fall today you destroyed my father. GAMBLER YOUR DAY HAS COME!!!" And he sets his sights for the old VV HQ

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Final Arrow

"That the have old friend" Flipping back wards he smiled as a large creek filled the room, Gambler was not the aim of the attack, His great throne broke in two, Arrow nooded as he stepped into the portal "See you soon " and Arrow was gone.

Appearing at the NAO hq "Damn thats not good at all" His red eyes where thinking back and forth, Looking for a weaknees in the new Gambler the only weak part of the chain was Wanda, with her at his side he was almost unstopable, Rubbing his chin the thought stopped as soon as he saw VS.

Stoppng dead he smiled she reminded him of someone , A girl he had freed from hell along time ago, "Hello, We have never really met, I am Arrow I thank you for your aid today, How is Petrio?"

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#98  Edited By Spectrum

Spectrum felt cramped in the car.

"Wand Maximof, in an attempt to bring her father Magneto back into existence, accendtly brought Ga,blers back to life. I assume you know what this mean?"

He sent a quizzacle look at Cyro. He knew he had been away from earth for sometime.

"Your divine friends will be fine I can assure you, but the problem stand as such on earth. Gamblers trying to lead the VV back into power over the world."

He paused againn allowing Cyro to asob the news.

"Arrow has alreadyhad a confruntation with Gambler at the VV Head Quarters. It is to my beleif that he has gained a powerful alley in doing so, someone calling herslef Vision Scape."

Spectrum had not traveled by car for some time, the expereince was really quite odd.

"The one you knew as DarkChild is also dead. He has been replaced by his son Goki and i beleive he wants to fight against the VV also."

Spectrum had been gathering information on the travel to Cryo things were unraveling fast.

"I'm here to fight" He said in a steadyer voice then before. He looked sidewards at Cyro. "Youll need my help in the fight to come, i can assure you."

Spectrum also ofered his hand to Cryo,

"I can also get you to the NAO head quarters instantly. Dont worry the car will come aswell."

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Mantid

The night was cold. The moon was the only thing that lit the calm city. Mantid stood up and took one last look from where he had been all night observing, from the roof of the highest building in the city. Everything seemed peaceful, no crime, no traffic. He had finally reached his goal, to make this city peaceful.

Mantid levitated into the air. He made a few movements with his hands and then, he was off. Flying through the skies towards the headquarters of the NAO, where he would meet with his fellow heroes.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#100  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Cryo looked out the window to his left for a moment. Then looked back at the road. I already knew DC is dead. I had seen it some time ago on Olympus." What Cryo really couldn't believe is that Gambler was alive. One of Cryo's oldest known enemies.....as well as ally.

Cryo turned the corner, it was now nearing daylight hours. Cryo checked his car radio. The time read 6:00. He ha been driving for some time, and probably shouldn't have stopped at that Johnny Rocket's. He hadn't had the food in so long, he needed to try it. "As for my Brothers and Sisters, I already told you. I know my brothers and sisters better than you, Spectrum." Cryo turned and looked at Spectrum,"I know they'll be fine, and don't ever think I don't know that."

Cryo parked the car across the street from the Boston Arts Academy. He turned to Spectrum, who had offered his hand. "Not today, Specs. I have things I need to do. I'm getting Lunick. Give Arrow my regards, though. And," Cryo paused, thinking of how Lunick didn't know he was his father,"Tell him thanks for keeping him safe. You should go now Specs."

Cryo turned and slunked back in his seat, closing his eyes.