Cyris Karim found dead!

Zafir_Karim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Zafir_Karim

Hardly a day from Cyris's statement about the current French president he was found hanging from his ceiling fan a noose around his neck. The house seemed clean except for the detectives noticed some shattered glass on the grounds, that furniture had been moved, and that there was no stool or chair for Cyris to stood on to get the noose around his neck unless he was some sort of acrobatic master. There was also bruises from before death across the body suggesting a fight.

The trash had been taken out and when they looked into it they discovered burned notes. On one of the notes a piece was legible saying something about proof of the presidents control over the parliament. And on the computer and devices? They were memory wiped.

His DNA matched up, as did everything else seem to appear as if somehow Cyris Karim had been killed in the process of working on something. And that something looked to be about the president.

What really happened? Zafir took a dead body from Australia and used sorcery to make the corpse exactly like Cyris in practically every way. He staged it to look like the president had Cyris stopped from revealing his discoveries. While he didn't know for sure anything about forcing them was true, he could guess. And even if it wasn't, this was a set up anyway. As long as it looks right, that's what matters. Zafir would then use mind control on specific seemingly unimportant individuals around France moving the news about to make sure it became known. Of course one can't arrest the president on such reasoning. That's why he would have to become a skeptic of the president, a radical skeptic of him. Willing to force his way to find the truth. Time would tell if this president could hold up against Zafir's attempts to manipulate the population of France. Time would tell.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aww, I wish he didn't say what actually happened. I'd've looked forward to [someone(s)] decoding this on multiple levels.

But something tells me...this is about that French guy.

Zafir_Karim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Zafir_Karim

@arquitenens:

I'll take that into account for next time.

Yes it is, I probably should have mentioned that.

Edit: I think people will know its about France now.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zafir_karim: Well, you really don't have to change it in any "next time." It's just a me-personal thing, really. You should do it however you like.

Zafir_Karim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arquitenens:

It's a good idea nevertheless. I just have to execute it properly.